It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal for someone to say?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I used to work for the park service, trust me, people can do incredible things to toilets.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

IF you want to be able to stay in one place for any amount of time, i suggest you start keeping your mouth shut.

Pretentious threat aye?

and your reason for the defensiveness?

I'm allowed to ask questions. This statement of yours doesn't fuel my paranoia. I know how to be objective. You want to be more convincing, try harder.
edit on 3-6-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

I used to work for the park service, trust me, people can do incredible things to toilets.

Nobody in the household eats grass... except the animals.

And grass comes from... you know... THE YARD.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by draco49

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
You people who are laughing at my situation are really messed up.
No matter what... I'm glad I'm me and not people like you.
Pretty sick that you can laugh at my situation when I am stuck, doing the best I can and am made to feel threatened on so many levels. That's sick.

Tell me again about the texture of the feces...

Lmao, man I wasnt even going to say anything in this thread, since I was to busy shaking my head but that comment was to much for me

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Perhaps you are sometimes overly-analytical. Try to practice taking things people say at face value, and see if that helps.

the face value of the statement was hidden. I tried taking it for face value by asking who this was about. I didn't get an answer. I'm not being OVER analytical. People are being UNDER analytical. people try to be analytical, but often they overlook some of the most important details, and that is making a true representation of themselves and others... regardless of who they think is paranoid.

My only regret is that I said nothing sooner, because no matter what he meant... I'm sick and tired of people saying stuff like this to me.

If ever I was paranoid... and we have all been paranoid for one reason or another at times... this kind of stuff doesn't help.

It was completely inappropriate.

I can add this to a long list of completely inappropriate and counter-intuitive things I have seen people do lately.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

How sure are you that it was grass from the yard? Isn't it possible that the green, stringy substance you found within the feces was some undigested spinach? Or lettuce? Either way, it doesn't excuse the dog from sh|tting all over the toilet.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

How sure are you that it was grass from the yard? Isn't it possible that the green, stringy substance you found within the feces was some undigested spinach? Or lettuce? Either way, it doesn't excuse the dog from sh|tting all over the toilet.

with the added characteristic color of yard crap... i'd say no.

possible, but i highly doubt it.

Not to mention yes, who ever did this got poop all over the side of the toilet and in this household, people don't just get up and walk away from a toilet in that kind of a mess.

I even went and asked the other person who sometimes uses that toilet she seemed to know nothing about it and i have no reason to doubt her. i don't think she would have done that and walked away from it. t was VERY visible.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Perhaps you are sometimes overly-analytical. Try to practice taking things people say at face value, and see if that helps.

the face value of the statement was hidden. I tried taking it for face value by asking who this was about. I didn't get an answer. I'm not being OVER analytical. People are being UNDER analytical. people try to be analytical, but often they overlook some of the most important details, and that is making a true representation of themselves and others... regardless of who they think is paranoid.

My only regret is that I said nothing sooner, because no matter what he meant... I'm sick and tired of people saying stuff like this to me.

If ever I was paranoid... and we have all been paranoid for one reason or another at times... this kind of stuff doesn't help.

So this is the statement you are upset about:

"You know, the people who want to cause you the most trouble and make problems for you... is your close family members... you'll see"

I said "who are you talking about?"

He said "I don't want to say but as you stay here, you'll see... more and more over time you'll see"

Maybe it was inappropriate. Maybe it was off-the-cuff, meaningless. The real question is why are you obsessing on it? Why can't you let it go? This person has no control over your life. What he says, and what he does not say has no bearing on what you do. In the grand scale of your life, he's rather insignificant, isn't he?

I would blow it off, and move on. *Shrugs*

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
because of a strand of odd events that are constantly happening around me.

and as i have already stated. I'M AFRAID.

You DID read the part where someone else acting weird like this ripped his gate apart and threw it across the yard and I had to leave a good deal of my stuff and have it brought to me later by another relative because even though i have tried to get rid of almost everything i own, it still doesn't all fit in my van.

Now ask me why i live in a van.

So (if my brakes hadn't gone out) i could crank up and leave when someone flips out on me.

that is how much it has been happening! no control over my life you say? These are people who directly effect my life that are doing weird things like this where ever i go and i honestly do not know what is wrong with them because if i were to ask why he said that, or why that other guy flipped out, or my stepfather flipped out when i was trying to tell him something, or the chick who nearly attacked me at work, or my ex roommate who got really weirded out within a matter of a week after i started receiving info about psy-ops and being told by some unknown person online that i should contact the DOD and ask for asylum after I had been living with my roommate for two years...I would get some bullcrap answer like 'you're being paranoid" i broke down and decided to move into a van to be mobile, because this stuff is following me every where i go.
No effect on me?

i can go ON and ON and On with *effects on me*

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

These are people who directly effect my life that are doing weird things like this where ever i go and i honestly do not know what is wrong with them because if i were to ask why he said that, or why that other guy flipped out, or my stepfather flipped out when i was trying to tell him something, or the chick who nearly attacked me at work, or my ex roommate who got really weirded out within a matter of a week after i started receiving info about psy-ops and being told by some unknown person online that i should contact the DOD and ask for asylum after I had been living with my roommate for two years...I would get some bullcrap answer like 'you're being paranoid" i broke down and decided to move into a van to be mobile, because this stuff is following me every where i go. No effect on me?

Holy crap girl. Have you ever considered that it isnt "them" thats freaking out but you? You say that everywhere you go, people start acting out towards you after a few days and after your ramblings on here, i can see why..

Remember that old, stupid saying. When you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing back at you..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It's not like anyone tells me what is going on in their head.

If i wind up having to seek professional help from a therapist, it will be to help me cope with other people's behavior, not mine.

I didn't do anything to set off any of these people.

they are operating out of some fear that they do not speak about. I can only make the connections I can make from the things I see. If i DON'T try and figure it out, I am forced to assume everyone hates my guts.

I have way too much experience in all this. i know the program well. you should have seen this guy a week or two ago...walking around the yard like a damn terminator with laser eyes. he was so mad I could feel his anger the minute i stepped outside. He gave me this look like he was going to kill me.
something has happened to his truck. he had to take the gas tank completely out.

I swear to God he looked at m so mad that i'm sure for a moment he must have thought I did something to his truck... that is how it felt. I ignored it. i ignore MANY things. I ignored his statement for a long time.

but how much worse is it going to get?

I've had things go missing and then be returned in my van.

what next? How much more is going to happen until someone gets what they want... and that is me laying in a ditch.

how do i know this... because every time this crap flares up and somebody starts acting weird, i start hearing the commands. I get pressure in my chest and swelling in my spine so bad I am literally begging God for death.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You DID read the part where someone else acting weird like this ripped his gate apart and threw it across the yard and I had to leave a good deal of my stuff and have it brought to me later by another relative because even though i have tried to get rid of almost everything i own, it still doesn't all fit in my van.

So (if my brakes hadn't gone out) i could crank up and leave when someone flips out on me.

that is how much it has been happening! no control over my life you say? These are people who directly effect my life hat are doing weird things like this where ever i go and i honestly do not know what is wrong with them because if i were to ask why he said that, or why that other guy flipped out, or my stepfather flipped out when i was trying to tell him something, or the chick who nearly attacked me at work, or my ex roommate who got really weirded out with a matter of a week after i started receiving info about psy-ops and being told by some unknown person online that i should contact the DOD and ask for asylum after I had been living with my roommate for two years...I would get some bullcrap answer like 'you're being paranoid" i broke down and decided to move into a van to be mobile, because this stuff is following me every where i go.

Are you sure someone's not slipping '___' into your morning coffee everyday? Because it seems highly unusual that one person would be experiencing the incredibly wide array of conspiratorial phenomena you are reporting. Look at it this way... you're on one of the biggest conspiracy-theory websites on the Internet, and you come off as being paranoid and delusional. When the conspiracy theorists think you're crazy, that's when you know you're actually crazy.
edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
you need to get out of there first of all,

if you're feeling like you want to die, then I think you should do something amazing like speak your mind to the world

you're the kind of person the world needs to hear right now. you could change a lot of minds with a drawn out heartfelt speech about everything..you might just change your living conditions because of it.

all I know is you need to change your environment.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

These are people who directly effect my life that are doing weird things like this where ever i go and i honestly do not know what is wrong with them because if i were to ask why he said that, or why that other guy flipped out, or my stepfather flipped out when i was trying to tell him something, or the chick who nearly attacked me at work, or my ex roommate who got really weirded out within a matter of a week after i started receiving info about psy-ops and being told by some unknown person online that i should contact the DOD and ask for asylum after I had been living with my roommate for two years...I would get some bullcrap answer like 'you're being paranoid" i broke down and decided to move into a van to be mobile, because this stuff is following me every where i go. No effect on me?

Holy crap girl. Have you ever considered that it isnt "them" thats freaking out but you? You say that everywhere you go, people start acting out towards you after a few days and after your ramblings on here, i can see why..

Remember that old, stupid saying. When you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing back at you..

At what point did I freak out to make any of this happen?

You act like you know the situation. YOU DON'T

everything was fine. we were having a NORMAL conversation after i FIRST got here when he decided to tell me that someone in my family would turn against me. I had done nothing to anyone but try to lay low and stay out of people's way. you don't know what you are talking about.

and now what? I'm making a thread... asking a QUESTION?

since when was it a crime to ask a question about something that is bothering someone?

this just goes to prove that i am treated differently than other people.

Other people direct WAY too much attention to me.

I don't do stuff like this to other people. I see all the time that people have issues, relationship issues and personal crap... i stay out of it! i don't pick people apart. i don't try to get reactions out of people in insidious ways like they do me.

don't even try to put that crap on me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

that is how much it has been happening! no control over my life you say? These are people who directly effect my life hat are doing weird things like this where ever i go and i honestly do not know what is wrong with them because if i were to ask why he said that, or why that other guy flipped out, or my stepfather flipped out when i was trying to tell him something, or the chick who nearly attacked me at work, or my ex roommate who got really weirded out with a matter of a week after i started receiving info about psy-ops and being told by some unknown person online that i should contact the DOD and ask for asylum after I had been living with my roommate for two years...I would get some bullcrap answer like 'you're being paranoid" i broke down and decided to move into a van to be mobile, because this stuff is following me every where i go.

Are you sure someone's not slipping '___' into your morning coffee everyday? Because it seems highly unusual that one person would be experiencing the incredibly wide array of conspiratorial phenomena you are reporting. Look at it this way... you're on one of the biggest conspiracy-theory websites on the Internet, and you come off as being paranoid and delusional. When the conspiracy theorists think you're crazy, that's when you know you're actually crazy.
edit on 6/3/2012 by draco49 because: (no reason given)

I only come off as being conspiratorial and delusional to a handful of mean people who are trolling. Nothing new on ATS.

anything else you want to suggest?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

if you're feeling like you want to die, then I think you should do something amazing like speak your mind to the world

you're the kind of person the world needs to hear right now. you could change a lot of minds with a drawn out heartfelt speech about everything..you might just change your living conditions because of it.

i appreciate that. I have been wanting to make some videos but this chest pain keeps coming back and i get so tired. i have too much to do to be feeling this way. I can't seem to shake it. i have tried being healthier but it stays equally as intense.

i wish i could change my environment.

I want to leave the country but i don't know where to go... and I guess I would have to do it alone.

I do not feel safe inside the United states, but i don't know where i could go that would be any better.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
No darling, it's not normal. Tell that bastard to keep his paranoia to himself.
For the most part, your fam should be your most trusted and prized friends

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

i appreciate that. I have been wanting to make some videos but this chest pain keeps coming back and i get so tired. i have too much to do to be feeling this way. I can't seem to shake it. i have tried being healthier but it stays equally as intense.

I want to leave the country but i don't know where to go... and I guess I would have to do it alone.

I do not feel safe inside the United states, but i don't know where i could go that would be any better.

it doesn't matter where you go as long as your happy on your journey there.
but really, just go. get over your fears and just do it. you need to.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Do you think your family loves you?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

it doesn't matter where you go as long as your happy on your journey there.
but really, just go. get over your fears and just do it. you need to.

Not easy to do on less than fifty bucks.

I am now a pretty good way out in the sticks with a broke down van. It could be worse... but yeah, kinda hard to get anywhere... and I really don't know where to go. I just want to be away from what i feel like is the devil playing tricks on people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join