It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

The obvious thing to do would be call the number in the ad and ask them if they placed an ad on ebay.

and if they answer, "Israeli Embassy, how may I direct your call?" Or...

"Central Intelligence Agency, how may we be of service?"

I just wondered where you got your pic of the Ebay catalog is all. The pic I brought from the YouTube is obviously extreme right wing, but (if you watched it) , then you know Dan Rather isn't a NeoNazi. Neither were the fireman who radioed about the van filled with explosives. What about that?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

I know, I know...

This Police chief making an announcement about the van? He says I don't who they were, where they were heading or what they were doing...

But he is SURE there were no explosives in the van. Okaaay...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

This is the original thread where that photo first appeared.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ebay ad was still active at that time and was placed on ebay about a month before that post.

You could do a reverse image search of that photo and see if it was posted any where on the internet before 15-10-11 . That would tell you if I'm lying or not.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I will always believe that elements of the United States Government, Military and corporate banking structure knew (if not aided) the events of 911 in order to usher in another round of conquest in the Middle East. That the twin towers were brought down in order to incite the American people to better accept the resulting wars on Iraq, Afgahnistan and Libya (so far). See where we are today?

Its no longer a War on Terror abroad (just at home). The continuing pressure to invade more and more countries is indicative of a much larger undertaking than simply looking for UBL in a cave and WMD in a desert. Are we all on the same page about that now?

Right now we are at the brink of unleashing the dogs of war in the region (again). How many times are we (or the world at large) going to allow them to proceed with their malignant plans of world domination?

My guess is not long. Hitler burned his own Reichstag just before launching his own bid for world domination. Within a few years his nation was a pile of rubble. I think the US will survive a bit longer, but must meet the same fate if they continue down that same path. Arguing semantics about who knocked this or that building down is useless and distracting. Sorry about my part in that.

regards,

Intrptr
edit on 4-6-2012 by intrptr because: correction

edit on 4-6-2012 by intrptr because: correction...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I don't think you are lying... just trying to find out the truth too.

Thanks for the link

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Here are the vehicles listed on Urban Moving's insurance

None of them match the truck with the mural in the picture.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by intrptr

None of them match the truck with the mural in the picture.

More staged 'evidence' when will you stop posting this crap?!
edit on Tue Jun 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
since debunkers don't like "fishy" sources...I recommend everybody reads the entries in the debunkers bible www.911myths.com... , about the dancing Israelis.

Interesting "facts" there...

1. Some of the names came up on the intelligence check up...apparently some of them are known agents
2. Urban moving company packed up and vanished, couple of days after the FBI raided the place. The owner was Dominic Suter, an Israeli businessman. He sold his house and closed down apparently a thriving business. Even left some customers "hanging"...as he was in much hurry.
3. One of the "dancers" refused to take a polygraph test at first, and took it later and failed it. Consequent test was "more favorable", according to the man's attorney. Whatever that means.
4. Them smiling on pics, developed by the FBI, was just "immature" behaviour.

Sources tell 20/20 the FBI developed film from a camera taken from the Israelis, and that it shows the three on top of the white van were smiling and appeared to be clowning around

For the FBI, deciphering the truth about the five Israelis proved to be difficult. One of them, Paul Kurzberg, refused to take a lie de-tector test. But after 10 weeks in jail he did take the polygraph and failed it. One of his lawyers later told us Kurzberg had been reluctant to take the test because he had once work for Israeli intelligence in another country. Later, he took a second polygraph test. His lawyer says the results were more favorable.

5. Apparently there was some high level negotiations....

Sources tell 20/20, after high-level negotiations between Israeli and US government officials, a settlement was worked out.

Why was there a need to do "high-level" negotiations...for apparent students? just there to film the vent?

MILLER: (VO) Their attorney in Israel is Ram Horvitz. Mr. RAM HORVITZ: This story about the five boys being connected with Israeli intelligence is the most stupid and ridiculous story that I ever heard, and it is nonsense. I don't know who invented this story. Mr. MARK REGAV: These men were not involved in any way in any intelligence operation in the United States. MILLER: (VO) Mark Regav, the spokesman for the Israeli embassy in Washington, goes even further to say the issue was never even discussed with the US offi-cials.

....but a high-level negotiations to release them was necessary. Even though they "obviously" had nothing to do with the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by repeatoffender
"Our purpose was to document the event"

The purpose of every person who was out there that day photographing or video-taping the events of 9/11--whether professional or amateur--was to "document the event". So what?

I think his meaning was that they arrived early with intentions to document the event based on previous knowledge that the event would occur. Semantics.

That may be his meaning, but I've yet to see any evidence supporting it.

And I doubt that we ever will either. Although i don't think it is that big of a stretch of imagination to believe that is the case. We don't necessarily need to believe any of the other theories involved in the subject in order to believe this statement. For instance we know for a fact that the US government/Intelligence agencies knew about the attack before hand. Therefore it is not illogical to assume that other countries intelligence agencies new about the attack as well.

Based on that alone even if every part of 911 is exactly how the government represents it having the 5 guys there charged with the task of of documenting the event does not mean there is any conspiracy other than whether or not the intelligence agencies were doing there job adequately. Or in other words this idea and any conspiracy theories are not mutually exclusive.

Know what I am saying?

So you are leaning on the theory that american intelligence agencies had prior knowledge of everything and they just let stuff happen? How would that explain all the other anamolies documented by truthers and skeptics alike?

Sorry I don't feel like listing them all cause they are too many and someone who comes to the 9-11 board and claims to believe the OS should have already dissected most if not all by then. Only then can they be taken seriously.

"Our purpose was to document the event"
edit on 5-6-2012 by repeatoffender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

It would sound much better if they said...."we just happened to be driving by and saw the explosion, we immediately stopped and grabbed a camera and took some pictures"...that would sound innocent enough.

instead..."our purpose was to document the event"...this word play implies that there was some meaningful purpose to them being there. If you didn't have any foreknowledge....it can't be your purpose...you can only be there by chance and happen to see it. Yet, nowhere in their testimony was it stated that they claimed being there accidentally.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Yet, nowhere in their testimony was it stated that they claimed being there accidentally.

How do you know that? Honest question. The only "testimony" I've seen from them is a translated interview of them for Israeli TV. Which strikes me as an odd place to debrief spies.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well, that statement alone "we were there to document"...says it all...would you have said that if you just happened to be there by accident? Very unlogical thing to say...

As far as knowing what they said...I would imagine their attorney would have stated that as their defense...since it would be important. They made no such statement...they only tried to downplay the importance of them cheering and dancing...as if...that's just immature. (I'm referring here to multiple statements made by their attorneys...it is in the links)
edit on 5-6-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Well, that statement alone "we were there to document"...says it all...would you have said that if you just happened to be there by accident? Very unlogical thing to say...

As far as knowing what they said...I would imagine their attorney would have stated that as their defense...since it would be important. They made no such statement...they only tried to downplay the importance of them cheering and dancing...as if...that's just immature. (I'm referring here to multiple statements made by their attorneys...it is in the links)
edit on 5-6-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

Which links? Sorry, I haven't seen any testimony and I'm interested to do so, I'm just wondering where you read it?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It says nothing. If you had asked anyone on 9/11 who was out filming or taking pictures of the WTC disaster, why they were there, most would have said, "to document the event". And most were not out there by accident. Like everyone else, they heard about it or saw the damage to WTC1 and grabbed their cameras and went somewhere where they could get a good shot.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I also came to the similar conclusions, CIA with Mossad is quite obvious, but how MI6 and Canada were involved?
Also I would like to know the secret agencies role. Do they serve to some supreme powers or the are one of the highest powers?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i can see nobody watched SEENAVVs video on p3 of euhd barak interview watch a 4.59 where a woman cuts in & the time on screen smocking gun more like a cannon .attack has been going on for 3+ hours according to reporter .if you think the bbc messed up with wtc 7 they were broad casting the attack when it was 4 am in new york f sake wakey wakey strange you dont see the time on any of those broadcasts .it never ceases to amaze me how slow many are to that bit of info i have had to point it out to thousands of people when ive asked the question WHAT TIME DID YOU HEAR ABOUT 9-11

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
i can see nobody watched SEENAVVs video on p3 of euhd barak interview watch a 4.59 where a woman cuts in & the time on screen smocking gun more like a cannon .attack has been going on for 3+ hours according to reporter .if you think the bbc messed up with wtc 7 they were broad casting the attack when it was 4 am in new york f sake wakey wakey strange you dont see the time on any of those broadcasts .it never ceases to amaze me how slow many are to that bit of info i have had to point it out to thousands of people when ive asked the question WHAT TIME DID YOU HEAR ABOUT 9-11

The time stamp says 15:27 GMT (3:37 p.m. in London). That would be 11:27 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Flight 11 was hijacked at around 8:30 a.m., so 15:27 GMT is about 3 hours after the first hijacking.

What's this all about now?
edit on 5-6-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

No witnesses saw them setting up a camera before AA11 impacted. A woman seeing the report on the news looked out her window towards the towers and saw the men in the parking lot below her. This was well after the impact.

Here is the FBI file on the case with all relevant witness testimony.

www.scribd.com...

They admitted they were there to document the event. Whatever you dream up after that is irrelevant. Come to think of it, just about everything you ever post is irrelevant.

To the OP, Zionism is a tough subject. It's not about "Jews". If you're read some of David Icke, then you might be aware that "Zionism" is a front for the Priory of Sion, a Satanic cult that goes back to Babylon and beyond. They are Khazars, they have nothing to do with "Abraham" or the Semitic people. They're from the Caucasus Mountain region. The Middle East seems to be some kind of special energy place for these bastards.

That being said, no 911 investigation would be complete without reading this long, but well worth your time and very well referenced article about "Zionism" and the dancing Israelis...

Stranger Than Fiction
An Independent Investigation of 9-11 And The War On Terrorism
By Dr. Albert D Pastore Phd.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

he clearly states that 3+ hours have elapsed that should be 5 pm gmt .i saw it on tv at 11.20 am gmt thats 6 am in new york have a good think about that one .www. wellaware 1 has a good bit on media fakery.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Well, there's nothing wrong with the video. During September, New York is on Eastern Daylight Time as opposed Eastern Standard Time. So 15:27 GMT is equal to 11:27 a.m. in New York which is roughly three hours after the first hijacking began. 11:27 a.m. EDT would be 3:27 p.m. in London.

Seems your clock must have been wrong. Or--maybe it was the spliff you had that morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join