It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Can we bury this pod issue already?

[

Just looking at those pictures you could tell that they obviously look different from the one I posted early on in my thread. Some show shadows and the gif has been distorted to show something that is not there on the conventional 767.

My photos are not fakes.........like the ones you posted! I thought dishonesty was not tolerated on ATS!

Why should "we bury this pod issue already"? I had no intention of taking this thread off-topic but the controlled opposition attempted to debunk something that was not debunkable and that kind of pissed me off a bit. Regardelss EVERYTHING about 9-11 shows false-flag attack and not gross negligence.

Try denying ignorance friend.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Do you have problems with your eyes? Look close

The "pods" the conspiracy loons like to trot out are the bays holding the 767 landing gear

As shown by the pictures - all 767 have the same structures on their undersides to house the landing gear
when retracted

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

you dont get it do you . the bbc & news agencies in the uk were showing the attack when it was 5 am in new york . thousands of people remember this & im sure they are not all stoners i remember it at 11.20 am gmt my watch is not wrong . i made 2 phone calls that morning when i arrived home & i have itemised billing & still got the bill from that period plus the ticket stubbs from the airport .its the biggest smocking gun about this event i have played this time game alot at work & ive never lost not once .a few members here on ats say the same at least you never went dowm the same route as Good Old Dave etc calling me a drunken idiot

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Do you have problems with your eyes? Look close

The "pods" the conspiracy loons like to trot out are the bays holding the 767 landing gear

As shown by the pictures - all 767 have the same structures on their undersides to house the landing gear
when retracted

Take a close look at a conventional boeing 767 and the one depicted in my photo. With the conventional photo there is nothing attached on the belly and no the landing gear bay is irrellevant. Why must you resort to insults when you lose the arguement?

Multiple eyewitnesses claimed "it was a twin engine big gray plane. It looked like no commercial airliner and had no windows."

Watch it several times if you must. And I resent being called a loon. The real loons are those that believe in the hologram theory and I see many more videos that purport the second than the first eventhough no such sophisticated holograms are known to exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

you dont get it do you . the bbc & news agencies in the uk were showing the attack when it was 5 am in new york . thousands of people remember this & im sure they are not all stoners i remember it at 11.20 am gmt my watch is not wrong . i made 2 phone calls that morning when i arrived home & i have itemised billing & still got the bill from that period plus the ticket stubbs from the airport .its the biggest smocking gun about this event i have played this time game alot at work & ive never lost not once .a few members here on ats say the same at least you never went dowm the same route as Good Old Dave etc calling me a drunken idiot

Seems you don't get it. Are we just supposed to take your word on this? It's preposterous. Got any proof? "Thousands of people"? Who? Sounds like all you have is a phone bill and a parking ticket which would prove . .
nothing.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ok genius ......

So where is the landing gear ...?

It has to be housed somewhere inside the aircraft when reteracted in flight

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What do those towers mean symbolically(1)? Why would the Jews or Freemasonic bankster types burn down one of their most important symbols?

(1) secretarcana.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Ok genius ......

So where is the landing gear ...?

It has to be housed somewhere inside the aircraft when reteracted in flight

Why do you feel compelled to keep hammering the same point? I am already aware of the landing gear housing compartment on the plane's belly but you are mistakeningly making an irrellevant point.

And did you watch the video? What airline do you know that flys windowless planes?? The reporter for fox news said it could be a cargo plane. Watch the damm video and stop being so rude!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It's easy. You are seeing something that is not there. He is pointing that out to you. It's not irrelevant"

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

what about wtc 7 the bbc announced that a bit early .have videos of that one plus where has the time gone on the tv screens .why dont you ask older people who listen to radios at work ie tradesmen ,dont ken where you live but ive talked to a lot of people over the years on this subject of time of announcement . we cannot all be mistaken or stoned .i havent gambled in 20+ years but i would on that bet & win

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
First of all, thank you for this, I had heard something about this a while back, but this paints a much clearer picture.

Also, I find current debunkers hilarious. I guess we're just supposed to accept a thousand improbable coincidences and just as many highly questionable acts by the U.S. Government that continue to go unanswered and ignored as normal.

After the event, I was sucked in right along with most that this was an evil foreign terrorists deed. But for the life of me, I can't understand how any intelligent person can look at all the material available now including this and still come away believing the official story. To me, YOU'RE the "loons", "tinfoil hat" wearing dolts that for one reason or another are still trying to convince yourselves and others that government is good and couldn't possibly have been involved in 9-11.

I absolutely believe, without a shadow of a doubt, that high ranking memberS of the United States government were, at a minimum, involved in allowing 9-11 to happen and more likely directly involved in the planning, execution and cover-up afterwards. There is a mountain of circumstantial along with direct evidence to support each point. The list of anomalies is truly enormous and defies belief people continue trying to discount them all.

Pointing out possible problems with a few easy ones like the "pod" theory on the underside of the plane might actually be valid, but it does't do a thing to diminish all the other evidence. There are so many facets to this event, that some are bound to misinterpreted or at least remain debatable, but most people aren't basing their conclusion on one or two minor points, but on dozens of larger ones. Why?, because it makes sense and when you see it all at once, it's undeniable. Ignoring it, now that's what doesn't make sense.

I find you're excuses, explanations and feeble attempts to claim the high ground beyond laughable. Guess what, you're the minority if you still buy the official story nonsense, so I hope you feel the thousands of smirks now raining down on you for such blatant denial. You do this country a disservice by protecting these criminals and I resent you personally for it. Everyone makes mistakes, but the fact that you're here, reading and commenting on ATS says you have access to the information, so you have no valid excuse.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

what about wtc 7 the bbc announced that a bit early .have videos of that one plus where has the time gone on the tv screens .why dont you ask older people who listen to radios at work ie tradesmen ,dont ken where you live but ive talked to a lot of people over the years on this subject of time of announcement . we cannot all be mistaken or stoned .i havent gambled in 20+ years but i would on that bet & win

The BBC mistake about WTC7's collapse won't help you. Other networks also reported it's collapse or imminent collapse prior to it happening. The collapse of WTC 7 was being predicted by fire officials and news reporters were reporting this. The BBC had obviously been confused by those reports since WTC 7 can be seen still standing from their own camera while they are reporting that it had collapsed.

Based on your evidence, I'd advise you to continue abstaining from gambling.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

nope i would win that one 100% sure still not seen a clock on any news show of that day .all you have to do is ask older people who remember that day go on it does not hurt what have you got to loose .you could even start a thread on it . i phoned the sun newspaper in scotland these guys are on the ball after he told me it was 9.30 am gmt he heard about it he went quiet & hung up when it was pointed out that new york is 5 hours behind our time .the mirror news paper tried a story about weapons grade material going missing on the 13th of sept 2001 or 9-13-2001 depending on where you are . i am dyslexic with a very good memory especially of that day .they now deny publishing that story even though lots of people can remember it . i was the first person in the diner that day and got told the cooks not in to midday i sat down & told the barman to change the channel on he widescreen to the sports thinking it was a move it was exactly 11. 43 AM exactly . a lot of people remember hearing it at 9.40 ish here not just me show me your money

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

I'm British.

We heard about it at around 3pm.

Your memories are wrong. What sort of complete idiot would distribute fake tapes to a publicly owned news agency of another country before the attack was supposed to start?

Seriously, have a think about it for a few minutes. You want us to believe that the people who pulled off 911 were so incompetent they couldn't even get simple times right, but so amazingly competent they pulled off this giant conspiracy and got away with it?

You can't have both.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
The BBC mistake about WTC7's collapse won't help you. Other networks also reported it's collapse or imminent collapse prior to it happening. The collapse of WTC 7 was being predicted by fire officials and news reporters were reporting this. The BBC had obviously been confused by those reports since WTC 7 can be seen still standing from their own camera while they are reporting that it had collapsed.

Based on your evidence, I'd advise you to continue abstaining from gambling.

And based on your logic, I'm glad you're not a CSI investigator. Even more murdering psychopaths would be walking free among us.

It's hard to believe that you can still be spouting this nonsense when it's a basic fact that no steel buildings had ever collapsed from fire. And in this case no airplane had hit it either. Even if they had a crystal ball, the building still had to be wired.

THEY KNEW. CASE CLOSED.
edit on 7-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

What do you have against psychopaths?

Yes, I agree they knew.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

try asking around try the 40 + age group people who listen to radios at work .we cannot all be wrong and look up the 9-11 tapes on www.wellaware1

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

ps even the mobiles and fixed line phones were out for 2 days but ask around as ive said before i do not gamble but on that one i would . not the only one on ats that says this

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

look up september 11 2001 personal stories 10 ears on page 7 tiger mountain or facchino or flying spaghetti monster .ive played this what time game a few years .as ive said just ask around

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Let it go. What you're saying is nonsense. There's even a broadcast schedule shown just prior to the the News breaking on BBC World. See for your self what was "coming up" at the top of the hour at 13:00 GMT:

Maybe you need some professional help.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join