It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I think the calling of Jesus is helpful during an alien abduction, you can stop it. It works.
This to me means it was never aliens but demons.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I have heard a bunch of different stuff about why these things do what they do.
Some people say they don't actually haunt the house and they follow people because some one disturbed it.
I have heard people say call a priest and bless the house.
I have heard people say call a shaman.
Salt, sage purefing rituals ect

I believe you
I have been choked in my sleep
punched in the stomach while on my bed " I was laying stomach down" actually i laughed at that "damn ghost was actually funny"
I have had 3 shadow people visit me in my sleep literally feet from my face before i felt like something was there and woke up saw them standing there just watching.

The first one most people say was sleep paralysis aka old hag paranormal.about.com... its damn frightening not being able to move a thing then feeling like someone is covering your mouth with its hands
the second one I have no clue on how to explain it rationally " but it made me laugh"
the 3 shadow people can be rationalized by the human mind making human shapes or faces out of random things plus waking from a dream state to a wake state quickly can make the mind think certain things

I would try and rationalize it first. If you cant then it might be time to call someone in. There are a million answers on the web hears what you do. Place a microphone in the room your in too double check then post the results and the audio

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
There are so many cases available for you to read that are very similar to your own experiences. The information cited above regarding Christ Jesus are exceptional. You have a choice now - do you clean house of everything paranormal and occultic from your life or do you choose to pursue these spirits? And do you understand that these experiences want to lead you down the latter path yet God gives you tests and temptations to strengthen your faith? You should therefore choose the former path - clearing house of sin and anything that is bringing down the hedge around you. You mention that you are listening to Coast to Coast? Why? It's a pack of lies, and raises fear levels yet God states that there is no fear in love. It's coming down to this - do you trust God or do you trust the trash on Coast to Coast? They are not 'interdimensional aliens', but spirits, the same spirits that God makes you aware of in His words. The very same spirits that only lie and deceive those who are perishing. Why would you therefore give them any time of day? My experience wasn't nearly as dramatic as yours, just running footsteps on floorboards and my young child saying that there was a man in his room. Even before becoming a Christian, I told it that it was absolutely NOT welcome in my home and to get the heck out. Gone with a gust of wind and my blinds being banged against my window. It knew that I would not be tempted in finding out more about it, for their only purpose is to deceive those who are perishing because they never learned the love of truth. There is no difference between people enamoured by the lies of aliens and people who are enamoured by the spirit world - they are the same source.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Be sure to go to this site and read:

The 8 R's to Freedom

1. Recognize - You must recognize what it is.
2. Responsibility - You must take responsibility for what you recognize.
3. Repent - Repent to God for participating with what you recognize.
4. Renounce - You must make what you recognize your enemy and renounce it.
5. Remove it - Get rid of it once and for all.
6. Resist - When it tries to come back, resist it.
7. Rejoice - Give God thanks for setting you free.
8. Restore - Help someone else to get free.

Resist it in the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ

"The following is a guide for the extraction and maintenance of unclean spirits of all types. It is designed to assist people during moments of critical spiritual attack and its aftermath. If followed, it will deliver you from the attacks of unclean spirits and put you under the covering and protection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

If you are being attacked in a dream or in person by a demon, devil, incubus, succubus, Satan, unclean spirit, unclean bird or alien, immediately cry out the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. If you have the mind, say the following:

"The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke you. The Lord Adonai rebuke you. I declare the Blood of the Lamb, the shed Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that you leave. In the Name of Jesus be gone."

Repeat until it leaves. It will leave.

If you don't have the mind, let's just say you are in a complete panic or overwhelmed with a total oppressive terror, say: "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..." Repeat for effect. This will absolutely work.
Quoting scripture has also been known to work quite effectively.
LINK

edit on 2-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Why cant this stuff happen to me damnit, seriously sounds like fun.

I think your lucky, as i would pay to see the paranormal.
edit on 2-6-2012 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Hey umma gumma...I went through this crap and it is no holiday...I feel sorry for her
......try this one,thing flying off a shelf right at your head
...took me 2 years to deal with it

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
First thing to do is calm down and take a deep breath. As for steps (coming at it from a paranormal point of view):

The first thing that I'd say is stop messing around with Quija boards or anything like that if you are.

The second thing I'd do is to think of the time period this started, and try to locate anything weird or old that might have been brought into the house.

Third, if there's any new source negative energy (generally anger or fear), it'll feed off that.

Fourth, if you're religious, grab a clergy member: a preacher, rabbi, shaman, witch doctor, whatever. If you're not, try to snag one from the community. Not for an eviction or exorcism, but just for a general blessing and lightening of the atmosphere. If you can't get one, try for a paranormal research team or medium of some kind. They'll probably want to investigate, but if they think that you've got something going on, they'll probably have some resources to help you out.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
WhoKnows100 has just given you some EXCELLENT advice. Your family needs to drive these OUT by the authority of Jesus and you need to go to the source of WHY they have been allowed into your home in the first place. I believe these experiences are NEVER accidental. Get to the bottom of this if you can and do NOT ignore God's word and His authority and protection that belongs to you. DO not let fear control you. FIGHT this like you would a physical attack. Jesus fought using the Word: "it is written..." You have even MORE, you have HIS blood which is the most powerful weapon on Earth!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Aisling

That happened to me too.
I suggest you try putting on some good music: that will bother the mysterious entity. Good aliens said that evil influences can be repulsed by placing salt jars around the house.
I suggest you try also sleeping with a weapon. That works a lot for me, it gives me the feeling that no matter what happens I just gotta shoot it off.
And, most of all, move. I think that your house may receive "dark broadcasts". You see, recently it was disclosed that the governments were testing electromagnetic fields in some cities, and that those radio-like electromagnetic fields could interact with the brain's and generate fear and voices and presences. I think your current area has been compromise by one of those fields. When I moved into another city, the attacks stopped and I could sleep again.
A good read: Robert O Becker, PhD. He talks about HAARP, brain waves, electrical influences, 60-cycle hums.

I sincerely hope that helps. I kinda lived what you lived though, and I absolutely want to help you.

John Swan.

reply to post by swan001

Awesome. On top of the - in my opinion - psychotically induced hallucinations of poltergeists, the OP now will also be afraid of:

- Aliens
- Mysterious Entities
- Dark Broadcasts
- EM Fields
- HAARP
- The Hum

Additionally, the OP will eventually put the lives of people at risk by sleeping with a loaded gun under the pillow, maybe trying to shoot the voice in the dark corner.

I find it also of particular interest, that the supposed husband is the only person obviously not noticing anything of the whole thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Some interesting links I just found using Google search:

Alien abduction will always be a victory for the demons until the name of Jesus is evoked.

When I was a younger Christian, I had several occasions where I was harassed by demonic activity. There were a couple of times where I laid in bed and then felt a sudden fear come upon me. I would be afraid to open my eyes for fear of what I would see. I would lay there paralyzed and barely able to talk. The only way that I could stop it from happening was to say the name of Jesus over and over again. After a while I got quite proficient at this and the attacks stopped.

Jesus' Name Stops Abductions

The Delusion Resistance

ARTICLES LIST OF THE DELUSION RESISTANCE

Reasons For Abductions

The Alien Resistance Group

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

Jacques Vallee: Implications of UFO Phenomena - Thinking Allowed

Alien Resistance

The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the
True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon

edit on 2-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
i will try to give you some advice. (my 2 cents worth anyway!)
unless your native indian,sweet grass and smudging won't do anything but smell nice!
unless your christian,any prayers wont be worth jack.
having said that. the 'lords' prayer is some what effective,having been originally an Egyptian spell of protection.
are you of any particular faith?
my advice is to get mad! how dare some force take over YOUR house,and YOUR life!!!
get mad and yell! GET OUT!!!!
face this force head on! once it sees it cannot 'feed' off of your fears,it will grow weak and leave!
if it wants to move stuff,then you move stuff right back! throw stuff at it. go crazy at it.
(please make sure the children are out of the house! pets too!)
show this entity you rule! laugh at it!
there is an old saying - 'the only reason the devil exists is because you believe in him!'
don't let it have power over you,lest it stays.
once it has left,you can trace a pentagram on every window sill and doorway in your house,making sure the 2 bottem 'feet' are pointing outward to the outside.this will keep it 'out' (2 feet of the pentegram facing 'in' will trap it inside!) after, on aclear nite with a full moon,sprinkle some salt on all the window sills and doorways,reciting the 'lords' prayer. after this,sit quietly alone and contemplate what you want to achieve and dwell on this,and put all tour energy into those thoughts.
i hope this helps!
it did for me. but i study magick and other mystic and religious beliefs,so i leave my self open to this stuff!
YOU rule your life. nothing else! the faster you realize this the faster you will get rid of the problem!
peace

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Classic demonic entity. This thing never bothers your husband? A couple of years ago when it first started making its presence known were you messing around with a ouija board or any other occult stuff? Have a priest come out & cleanse your house. Worse comes to worse you guys might have to pack it up and move. It's not an alien, I hate how some religious folk can't rationalize that extraterrestrial beings exist because it goes against their beliefs so they label them as demons. It's 4:30am for me & I had to turn on the light to read your post, it gave me the heebee jeebies lol. I hope you & your family get relief from this entity soon.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I've experienced a couple of things and I've realized you cannot live in fear, you need to be authoritative and stand your ground. Your right about these entities/beings or whatever they are feeding off fear...I've had my closets and doors open and close right in front of me with all the windows shut. I've heard footsteps and even seen shadows and to be honest this kind of thing happens once in maybe over 5 years and it doesn't scare or amuse me in anyway.

Depression or too much negativity typically attracts them as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

I don't think you should be so judgmental. her daughter has been a victim too.
edit on 6/2/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Many, many years ago I was attacked several times by entities so I understand what you are going through. I wish I had some sage advice to give you but I think every situation is different. I will say though, please do not sleep with a weapon in your bed. As a police officer I would say that was probably the worst advice that has been given so far. When fear takes hold of you, you may use the weapon without thinking and could harm or kill other family members and that would be a worse situation than what you are experiencing now.

As one poster stated, do check the environment for gases, EMF and molds. All of these can cause many of the problems you have stated. Also I remember reading somewhere that train tracks have some sort of natural, or unnatural, ability to pull paranormal activity to an area. Sort of like artificial ley lines.

I would not rule out psychosomatic reasons entirely either. It does not mean you are crazy but you may have a deep unknown fear or frustration about something that happened to you in the past and you may, unknowingly, be influencing your daughter to share in these episodes.

I hope you find some peace and you and your family are able to rest and relax in your home. Best wishes.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I too have had a "spirit" walk into my room one night and used my mother's voice when it called out my name. I even heard the floorboards creaking when it walked in like it had weight. I was laying in bed facing the other way and was too scared to turn around because I knew full well it couldn't possibly be my Mum.

Try asking all your benevolent spirit guides to keep all dark entities away from you and your home. From what I have read, they are not allowed to interfere with your life unless you ask. Once you actually ask, you are giving them permission to intervene and help. I guess that is what prayer is all about.

I have been asking mine for this protection for a few years now before I go to bed, and have never been bothered since. Except for this one time when I went to sleep and forgot, and was woken by something that felt like a finger tapping my back four times. It was almost like "you forgot to ask, so now I can be here again".

You have nothing to lose by trying it, anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have occasional bouts of sleep paralysis. THIS I can attribute to waking up before what holds me still when I dream from letting go. Still scary.

But what little experience I have with the paranormal, I've never had to call much on God's name, although I am a Christian. I keep in mind WHO I belong to.

For one:

Or how can anyone enter the strong man's house and carry off his property, unless he first binds the strong man? And then he will plunder his house.
The way most people read it, they see YOU as the strong man, in your house, but just like "Christ indwells", so could other spirits. For them to have residence, they'd have to be strong enough to live in there, in spite of you. So what is being stated here is that if you have something too strong for you to handle, that's when you go find some bigger muscle and bind it.

Belonging to Christ means that I've got the bigger spirit behind me to take care of one like that. The ghost/alien/demon has no hold, therefore I merely need to rebuke it, and I'm done. Never had to do more.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The first thing I'd like to see you do, is get that little girl out of the house for a week or more if possible. She needs rest and relaxation. She needs to be in an environment free of fear for a while. And she needs to not talk about it, or think about it while shes gone.

Second, I'd like to see you do the same thing if possible. Go have some fun for a weekend or more. A fresh perspective can do wonders in dealing with fear.

Then do what Jigger, and others have suggested. Check the mundane first. Mold, chemicals, your diet, medications, and so on. Leave no stone unturned. Including natural gas leaks, and carbon monoxide.

Deal with your fears. Your daughter will feed from your strength if she sees in you strength to draw from. Right now, she's feeding from your fear, and magnifying it. Angry fear is no better. Courageous anger is altogether different.

This is YOUR home! It doesn't belong to anyone else. Not even those people or spirits who were there before you. YOU are the authority in YOUR domain. Don't forget it, even when your boundaries and resolve are tested. You need to decide right now if you will allow someone or something to take it, and the peace you demand, from you. Once you make that decision. Don't back down from it. Speak it out loud for all to hear. Including yourself. And keep speaking it everytime you start doubting it.

YOU are the one who will determine the outcome of this. YOU are more powerful than you know. You can strike fear in this entity by knowing yourself, and owning your domain.
edit on 6/2/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Get a priest to bless the house. Or move.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hey there Aisling ... you have received some very kind / helpful advise from people and well ... just dismiss the ignorance of those who try to send you down the medication route without consideration of the facts at hand

I read your story and I have to admit it gave me a bit of a chill because it sounded quite familiar to me ...

Similar to you I have had dealings with spirits since my earliest memories (I saw my first full manifestation of a spirit when I was 3yrs old ... but that's another story) ... in short the paranormal is my 'normal'
For the last 4yrs
I have been running a small, private paranormal investigation group called W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) we do not advertise ... all of our cases come via word of mouth from previous clients that we've helped ... and we don't operate in the same way as most other groups seem to with piles of expensive equipment ... we have some equipment (camera / emf meters / thermometer / compass / pendulums / voice recorders etc and some other basic tools) ... but our primary tool is us ... my girls and myself are practicing witches and we use different energies to connect and if necessary expel the spirit(s) we pick-up ... this is not as ridiculous as it might sound to some as we are all very proficient at what we do but that said it is not something that should be done lightly or without experience ... our successful results speak for themselves and that is why we get other clients seeking us out to help them.

Now I haven't just told you all that to promote myself ... I told you that because I wanted you to see that I am very experienced in what I do ... and that is why your story gave me a chill because we have dealt with something very, very similar ... and as experienced as I am I have never dealt with anything like it before or thankfully since.

I do not believe the entity is an alien ... at least not in the sense you meant ... and I do not believe in demons in the way that the bible speaks of them ... but after the case I'm speaking about I came to the conclusion that the energy of the entity we were dealing with was primal ... beyond ancient !

If we have light then we must have dark ... we cannot have order without chaos ... it's the way of nature and so we have to accept and recognize the 'shadow' energy ... we can't just bury our heads and hope it will go away ... the 'shadow' is as much a part of existace as the fact that day follows night ... it's just unfortunate if 'shadow' decides to come calling ... even worse if he decides to stay a while ... as seems to be the case here.

Rather than me keep rambling on still more take a look at the threads I made about this case (read both thoroughly) then tell me if you can see the connection ... if you can and you'd like my advise / help let me know ... but you need to read it all (even the boring bits) just to be sure.

If this is the same type of entity then you will need help but on a brighter note we were successful in getting rid of it from the two families it was causing problems for on our second attempt ... it left us very drained ... we all experienced ill-health for some time after we expelled him ... that was 2yrs ago now and it took us about a year to get back to full strength.

Here are the links to the threads;

Demon Identification Help Required

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you've read that it would be interesting to hear any comparisons especially about the location of your home (not the address obviously) ... the land it is built on / how old it is / history of the area ... there may be a leyline vortex in the locale that is allowing something through as was so in our clients case.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join