It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hi,

I really feel for you OP.

Forget burning SAGE and similar ghost cleansing methods.

I've not tried this personally, but recently heard a very knowledgeable guy - the host of a paranormal radio show - state that the ONLY and BEST thing to use is ORANGE PEEL!

Upon searching discovered the following clearing's done with BURNT and UNBURNT Orange Peel... (please op keep us posted with how it works if you try it. Take care. xxx )

Burning Orange Peels for Ghosts - The Feng Shui Cure

I’ve long known that Chinese feng shui practitioners burn a special type of orange peels when they want to clear a house of ghosts, ghouls or other nasty inhabitants that have come to make it their own denizen. Seems there’s something about the smell they don’t like. It's quite stinky, for sure. Of course, we’re talking about INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH space clearing here. www.meditationexpert.com...

FENG SHUI - ORANGE PEEL CEREMONY --

Citrus absorbs negativity

A good way to remove old or unpleasant energy from your house is to use an orange peel cure. The aroma of fresh oranges is very yang, and effective at removing negativity.

Buy new oranges specially for this cure, rather than using any you already have in the house. Make sure they are really fresh by scratching the peel with your fingernail; the aroma should be very strong and sharp.

Peel three fresh oranges, and tear each peel into nine pieces (for a total of 27 pieces), and place the pieces in a large bowl. Add about a cup of fresh (preferably filtered) water.

Standing in the center of each room, dip your fingers in the orange-scented water and gently flick some of it in all directions. At the same time, visualize negative chi being dispersed from the space, and repeat the mantra om mani padme hum nine times.

Then, take a piece of orange peel and break off little bits of it, scattering them all around the perimeter of each room.

Leave the orange peel for 24 hours. The orange peels will absorb negative chi, which you can then easily sweep or vacuum up and throw away.

If you have quite a bit of orange peel and water left in the bowl after step 3, do not discard it. Instead, place the bowl in the center of the house for 24 hours, until you pick up and discard the scattered orange peels.

••• INTENTION—As you prepare and use this cure, stay focused on your intention to remove negative energy from your home.

AFFIRMATION—When you are done, make a verbal affirmation to support your vision, such as: “All negative chi is now effectively removed from this space and can no longer affect me or my family.”

VISUALIZATION—As you flick the water around and scatter pieces of orange peel, visualize all negative energy being absorbed by peels. vacuum or sweep up them next day sweeping discarding energy. www.fastfengshui.com...

A similar ceremony...

How to Do a Feng Shui Orange Peel Blessing Ceremony
By Claudia Newcorn

www.ehow.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
sounds like a classic case of hypnogogia, in which hearing your own name called by a familiar voice is the most common sympton. it happens to me alot. and if you beleive in ghosts and such i'm not supprised your imagination will create those other problems you mention.

Hypnagogic imagery is often auditory or has an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on—or summations of—their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject's own "inner voice", or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard.[
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

....Sounds like the most likely explanation, lacrimosa. Add a fertile imagination and pretty much anything may be possible ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

If what you are reporting is true , then you have my sympathy .
However before you get carried away with this being a supernatural event . Look to other causes .
Get your home checked for Carbon Monoxide leakage. Even a minute exposure can cause hallucinations.

On a more synical note . Your account has a lot of similarities to the 1984 film The Entity.

www.imdb.com...

DP

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am a sensitive as well. Dont be quick to judge it "alien" "ghost" "poltergeist" "demon" or anything like that.
They all come in forms...some ment to deceive you.

Some as well is related to the land you are on or near...some to objects in the home. Anything new brought in recently?

Ive no good advice for you...except a blessing. You need to identfy the source though. God speed and good luck.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Keep a Bible in your room if you don't already. Find a particular paragraph in it you like and recite evernight before you go to bed and leave the Bible opened to that page. Just a thought to help you.

Also as others have stated, just saying Jesus' name will probaly do it.
"Jesus Christ is our Lord"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm not trying to troll which is what you have called nearly everyone that disagrees with you....

But given what I have seen of your personality from how you have had conversations in the past I strongly believe that this is in your head and you have convinced your family that what is in your head is manifesting into reality....

Medicine really may be something you should look into. It is not uncommon for people to do this to themselves, look at religion

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Aisling,

Woody had some very good advice on page 2. I would suggest looking at her links. They will help you.

Spirit identification is one of my hobbies, so if you need any help from my end, feel free to U2U me with any more pertinent details that you can think of. Remember: they can't hurt you if you don't let them hurt you. It takes a lot of their energy to manifest into the physical realm, and if you stop feeding them your fear, they will go away. Get angry, get strong, and take back your home. Don't worry about the Cosmic Jewish Zombie mumbo-jumbo. It's your intention, not prayers to some deity, that will rid your home of this problem. Believe that you are powerful enough to force them out, and you'll be just fine.

Good luck.

-TS

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

One of best sources for help I'd recommend:

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

www.alienresistance.org...

www.alienstranger.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Interesting hypothesis.

IT's not been my experience.

The name and Blood of Jesus The Christ have been effective. I haven't observed any other claimed deity's name being effective at all.

Re your bumper sticker:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

I do believe that high EMF can produce feelings of fear and paranoia, but I'm not sure where the high energy fields could be generating from. Maybe it's time for us to investigate that a long with other leaks.

The fields are probably coming from power lines and electrical apparatus in your house. They are all connected together and vibrate in unison on a 60 Hz frequency that undergoes constructive interference. (if you are in Europe then the frequency is 50, not 60). In other words, electricity is the cause for these fields. The whole grid is a gigantic 60 Hz antennae.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

I see masonic symbolism in your avatar. Please specify the purpose of you being here.
I never talked about loaded guns. Shooting ink or pepper can be as efficient.
Please attempt to contribute to the thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
OP, remember the wise words of Yoda.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Do not fear this entity. It is a lost, dark soul. Let it know that it is time for it to move on. How you do this only you can know.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As a teen, I unwittingly dabbled in the occult and left myself open to experiences such as yours. I saw a shadow person when I was twelve and when I was sixteen, I had a full-blown demonic entity plaguing me. Looking back, I really do think I know the reason for that. I was overlooked (given the evil eye) by a guy who wasn't so nice at a local Wiccan tea house (we had a disagreement).

It's all well and good for people to tell you not to be afraid. It isn't that easy when you're there in the moment, seeing a menacing floating shadow bearing down on you. Despite my fear, I knew of only one solution at my disposal, and I finally used it. I called on Jesus Christ. It immediately went away, and two glowing blue figures appeared and lulled me to sleep. In the end, it wasn't me or any power that I possessed. It was faith that saved me.

I've never had issues like this since. I learned long ago not to go around telling my story to others for a few reasons. One, who wants to be seen as a nut who needs meds? (I've actually been on meds for anxiety since December and it has been the most wonderful thing ever, btw. And, I have nothing to prove these days.) Two, it does no good to dwell on negative things. Dwelling on such things can leave you open to their influence again. Believe it, or not. I know what I experienced, and I would never wish it on my worst enemy.

May God guide you to Himself.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Aisling

Not trolling. Seriously, have your water and air checked for chemicals that could be affecting your whole family. Before you start believing in the unbelievable you must first eliminate the logical.

Sounds logical, and I will look into that asap. I mean, something could be leaking into the air. I live near rail road tracks. Not sure if that has any bearing on it.

I tried '___' as a teen. While playing my keyboard I watched the musical notes would float up and away. Then I watched my dog puke and then eat it. When I finally came down off the high I check the carpet - there wasn't even a wet spot where the dog puked. So I just want to eliminate chemical influence in your case.

Tell me, have you and your daughter ever heard the same noise at the same time?
edit on 6/2/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

You stated that you were intuitive and a sensitive if I recall; I am not, only find interest in "all things ATS." I am curious to know if anyone thinks that maybe the entity is awaiting to inhabit her body / "vessel?" I really don't have any specific source or research to correlate my thoughts with - it is just a mere inquiry

Lastly, when I was reading the OP for some reason the story line from The Fourth Kind came to mind regarding the fictional character Dr.Abbigail Tyler, a psychologist in Nome, Alaska. The flick was supposedly based on a true story regarding her, her family, her psychologist, a scholar on ancient Sumerian linguistics, shapeshifting owl and alien visitations, abductions, alien channeling and human munipulation. Most information I briefly viewed on the net states that the mysterious suicides and missing persons have nothing to do with a psychologists, regression therapy or aliens. Which to me rings of disinformation. I have listed a couple of links below for reference purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.psychic-mystery.com...

I truly hope that whatever it is that you are able to detach this malevolent form from you and your family; you will definitely be in thoughts sending love & light.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well the issue is documented. But no priest or preacher can fix it. only you. You must take that ground back. Its likely you have some open door. gather anything or object that could be the demonic doorway together and get rid of them. In one case they searched the house a half dozen times and found nothing. Only to pul out the stove to clean and find a ouja board stuffed into a crack behind the cabinets.

Bless your house with oil. Open a door or window at one end and start at the other. put the oil on every door frame and above every window and work to the open one and finish there closing it. repeat every month for the next 4-6 months.

43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”

They are aware, they feel and can understand their condition and will continue to return to their place of refuge.

But dont think this will stop the paranormal events. You will still encounter pounding outside the dwelling on the walls and doors. Often other minor annoyances but restricted to outside the dwelling for a very long time. sometimes years. If it occurs inside again begin the blessing with oil and it will leave again.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thank you to each and every one of you for responding to my post. I've read each of your posts and I'm taking your advice into consideration and about to look over links that you have provided. The only thing I am certain of at this point is that I'm not in need of psychotropic medicine, as I do feel I have all of my senses about me.

I'll try to cover a few points here

I have never done drugs other than OTC advil or tylenol and antibiotics

I have smoked weed, when I was 16 but that was 10 years ago.

We are going through a stressful time here with finances and family issues

I've never dabbled or cast spells...... but, I have read various neo pagan books many years ago out of interest.

Never used an ouija board, or participated in any games with other people who have

I live next to train tracks in a rural area, and the power lines run right along beside it

I've lived in this house for many years and we have always felt something in here.... but nothing this malevolent.

Listening to Coast to Coast doesn't put me in a state of fear, nor do I interpret it as a credible source of info. I'm very neutral to most topics and not easily persuaded.

I do believe in aliens, ufo's, and the spirit world.....

I'm a "cafeteria" Catholic.

I don't feel that I'm insane and that I've convinced my family of anything. Each of us separately has had our own experiences here. My daughter has had her own experiences in her room. I've never sat her down and tried to convince her that something exists here. When all of these incidences began, she is the first one that came to my husband and told him that she heard someone call her name.

I live in an area where the Salish and Kootenai used to live and were driven further up north. We have spoken to some elderly folks who say that when their parents were children, they remember Indian encampments in our area. Not sure if that relates to much of what is going on.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
you'd be surprised the wonders medication can do.....

I'm pretty sure that we don't need medication. But hey, thanks for trolling anyway.

I wasn't trolling.... Just sounds like you and your kids imagination aren't too far apart.... And that could be a scurrrrry thang.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
[

Tell me, have you and your daughter ever heard the same noise at the same time?
edit on 6/2/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

We have not. Usually the incidences happen at separate times. The other day however was the first day that something happened to both of us on the same day close to the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join