It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey there, this is a new thread dedicated to the updated information concerning the ongoing paranormal activity discussed in my previous thread entitled;

'Demon Identification Help Required'.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The paranormal activity discussed in this new thread is directly linked to the previous thread because it takes place in the same two homes ... and involves the same set of people.

However, this renewed activity comes from a seperate source to that discussed in the previous thread ... that is one of the reasons I have given it a thread to itself. The other reason is that because of the length of the original thread, newcomers might be put off and skip the thread entirely ... and in doing so they would miss an amazing account.

Even so, I would still recommend that if you haven't already done so ... then take the time to read it (you won't be disappointed) ... just click the link above.

Those of you who know me / have read my previous threads / posts here on ATS, will know that in spite of my passion for subjects like ... Past-life Rgression ... Paranormal Investigation ... Paganism (solitary witchcraft) ... I am a very logically minded person ... who takes nothing of this nature at face-value and always looks for a practical cause.

Therefore, you will know that what I am about to tell you is exactly as it has happened ... and I know the other people involved well enough now (see the other thread) to trust their experiences as real.

>>>VERY QUICK RECAPMOTHER 1< Reported a sense of being watched.
>GIRL 1< Felt nothing but heard the occasional bump and creak that could not be put down to natural 'house settling' noises.

>GIRL 2< No longer lived at home.
>MOTHER 2< Reported the sense of several spirits passing through her sitting room and the sense of being watched in her bedroom ... but was not worried by this because she knew it was not the original entity.

This kind of activity was to continue for a couple of weeks ... then on the same day both households reported 'seeing' (peripheral vision), a small, grotesquely shaped entity who was about 3ft tall ... large head compared to his body ... large feet ... hunch-backed ... straggly hair.

Neither household was upset by this presence as they felt he was not a threat to them ... in fact MOTHER 2, actually said she felt sorry for him.

From there discriptions (all remarkably similar), my mind conjured up an image that was a cross between 'Golem' (Lord of the Rings) and 'Dobbie' (Harry Potter)

This little guy seemed to spend more time in HOUSE 2 (he probably sensed her sympathy for him) ... she said that she would sometimes sense she was being watched and look up just in time to catch a glimpse of him hide behind the door.

All this was about 5weeks ago now and lasted for maybe 2weeks ... because neither household was bothered by him and he caused no trouble or mischief no action was taken to remove him.

So around 3weeks ago the little guy just seems to have taken himself off (neither household has seen him in that time.

And now we come to last week !

>Tuesday 15th June 2010<

MOTHER 1, was woken-up in the early hours to feel 'someone' pushing her down into the bed by her shoulders ... after she tried to struggle and get up from the bed she said it felt like her entire body was pinned to the bed ... she could literally feel the weight of someone on top of her ... pinning her down. She couldn't move ... she couldn't scream ... she was terrified !

She continued to struggle and eventually managed to scream (loudly) her daughter came running into the room and the pressure was gone in a instant. GIRL 1 suggested that her mother may have had a nightmare ... but MOTHER 1 is adamant that she was awake and could feel a physical weight on her ... she described the entity as very tall and wearing black from head to foot.

Under 'normal' circumstances I would have put this down to 'sleep paralysis' ... until this new entity presented himself in HOUSE 2. As you will read shortly I am now inclined to think that this entity used MOTHER 1 to draw attention to his presence ... and had no sinister intent.

When he presented himself across the road in HOUSE 2 ... without MOTHER 2 (who from here on will be referred to as MEMBER C), having any knowledge of what had happened during the night at HOUSE 1 ... described the new entity as very tall (over 7ft) and wearing a long black cloak or gown and a black, wide-brimmed hat.

When she told me this I instantly thought of 'HAT MAN' (please read click on the link and read);

www.abovetopsecret.com...

>>>THE MESSENGER - Dirken RidgeEmail Ends<

(REMEMBER THAT THESE KIND OF MESSAGES CAN BE EITHER LITERAL OR SYMBOLIC)

>Email 2< sent Friday 18th June 2010 by Me to MEMBER B & MEMBER C;

'Well this is interesting girls, for a number of reasons.

First let me begin by telling you both that the name 'Dirken Ridge' sounded very familiar to me ... no idea why ... it just did !

Also, (MEMBER C) although we spoke about this earlier over coffee ... and I told you that it sounded like 'Hat Man' ... when I read your description in the email along with the name ... I 'saw' him in a dimly lit room with a table full of glass jars and equipment ... the word that came into my mind was 'Alchemist'

Then I thought I'd do a quick Google search for 'Dirken Ridge' ... got nothing. So then I thought (because I've just been writing about numerology in 'The Atlantean Analysis'), I'd check-out - 'what does 56 mean' - in a Google search.

>>> The Atlantean Analysis Link > NOTE

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

>OP ctd<

This is what I got (quite scientific but stay with me girls ... it'll only hurt a little bit) lol.

1/ In the Periodic Table '56' is the atomic number for Baryte (sometimes spelt Barite) ... it is a soft, silvery element that conducts heat and electricity.

2/ Baryte is found naturally occuring in hydrothermal veins and is sometimes used as a weighting agent to make trixotropic mud (heavy mud) ... used for oil wells during drilling.

>>> I thought this alone was pretty synchronistic seeing as how you can't blink on ATS at the moment without a new oil-leak related thread turning up> and now with reference to the potential of Dirken Ridge Email Ends<

>Email 4< sent Friday 18th June 2010 by MEMBER C to Me & MEMBER B.

(Meditative Conversation Between Me And Dirken Ridge);

Ok, here's what I got pretty much word for word ... I started where I left off with my guides surrounding me for protection.

I lay on my bed ... but in the meditation it's a rectangular stone slab.

(MEM C); 'will you work with us' ?

(DR); 'Yes'

(MEM C); 'Touch my knee to confirm you are here'
>warm touch 1st - he does
>cold touch 2nd - he does

>>> Dirken placed his left hand on my forehead and the other on my right knee> I ask about what he did to ****** (MOTHER 1)>>shadows fall ... I rose from out of my body to follow Dirken ... I can see 'me' laid on the rock slab ... my guides around the 'me'>bringing through memories / times / lives>he presses my belly and pushes up towards the air around my face ... my lives from childhood to grown-up passed very quickly before me>I was writing as I went along which seemed to annoy him a little>>all this time his hand was on my forehead ... not scary ... just connected>then I was floating backwards down to my body still on the stone slab ... my guides guarding my 'shell'Email 5< sent Friday 18th June 2010 by Me to MEMBER B & MEMBER C.

(reference to our shared PLM's)

We all knew him in Egypt when we were children sitting in the circle on the sand ... he was one of the 'Atlantean Master' (an Angel if you will ... a God That Walked The Earth As A Man).

I understand what he means by the forgotten experiments and preserving ... but not sure what he means by 'ore' ! Unless it's a reference to Baryte (atomic number 56) ... but I don't understand the relevence.

Curioser and Curioser said Woody x

>Email Ends<

Ok guys feel free to add your comments ... offer your advise ... give your opinions ... and share your reasoning ... but above all try to treat it with some logic.

Now you see what I meant by things taking a different turn ... this feels more personal. We are going around to HOUSE 1 on Monday ... not quite sure how to explain this one to them ... or how it will be taken ... but as always I will keep you posted.

Woody

[edit on 19-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Forgotten experiments, anything to do with the demise of Atlantis? Does it have anything to do with how we are messing with the earth these days? Maybe forgetting there are things that shouldn't be done?

Sorry, I am rather low on logical thinking and tend to go more with feeling...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hey there snowspirit,

I'm inclined to agree with your thoughts ... and when I said 'logical thinking' I meant in the sense of treating the subject with the respect it deserves ... not just writing it off as a crazy idea or going to the other extreme.

But yes, it certainly seems to be pointing in that direction IMO at least.

Woody

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Solar eclipse July 11, during a new moon, but only visible from the south Pacific, partial lunar eclipse June 26, full moon, not visible to the UK, visible over western North America just before sunrise.

Eclipses have been associated with omens, but don't physically do anything. Just like when people say they go crazy during a full moon, I find it has a very calming effect on me.

It's supposed to mean something, maybe a coincidental something happens during one of the eclipses?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Somewhat creepy reading through that, seemed strangely familiar

I've encountered something similar to the 3ft creature before, it was hobgoblin/brownie-esque. It seemed more curious than anything, no maliciousness from it. As for Hat-Man ... yeah, briefly encountered something like that, got a kind of witch doctor vibe from it. Very bizarre.

Very interesting read on the meditation, I'm jealous

Anyhooo, I'll see what I can dig up with this new information.

--

56 Meanings - No idea of accuracy

Wiki 56

The number 56 seems to quite an interesting number mathematically

56:
is a tetrahedral number: = 1 + 3 + 6 + 10 + 15 + 21 (sum of the first 6 triangular numbers)
is the maximal number of regions into which 10 lines divide a plane.
is the number of reduced 5 x 5 Latin squares.
is the 12th term of the partition numbers, which count the number of ways of placing N indistinguishable items into N indistinguishable urns (but with no empty urns).
56.9612484322608203... is the value of x, for which xx=10100. It is therefore the biggest number you can raise to its own power on most scientific calculators. (111+1)/(1+1) = 56 (222+2)/(2+2) = 56 (333+3)/(3+3) = 56 ... (999+9)/(9+9) = 56
The '56 Aubrey Holes' are one of the oldest features of Stonehenge. They are 56 holes arranged in a circle, but their purpose is still unknown.

Ridge

That's it for the moment, sleep claims me.

- Phoenix

[edit on 19-6-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the OP. I read the other thread also, good points
in there.

Let me share something with you..

I defended my wife once... from what i shall call negs (im more inclined from Robert Bruce understandings). It was on a very very
bad "arguing day"... we both became extreme upset, and I headed
to bed while she stayed on the livingroom.

After some minutes I noticed her crying has changed.

I forgot completely about our fight and raced to the other room. She
was in complete fear... I mean, it felt like she was being assaulted by a pack of wolves.. When I entered the room, I literally crouched to get to her and grab her arm. Seemed like the room was filled
with something I couldnt see, but my body registered the same
thing as her.

We run to bed, She got into the covers and went to sleep almost instantly. I stayed awake looking everywhere.

Less than 6 months earlier I had started to understand CHI and
how to project it.

Thing is, we were in this huge fight (about something stupid that
I cant remember) and love was the least thing you can count on
when you are angry.

I started raising chi, and then I felt them coming close and going
off.. coming and going... in 5 mins I was tired, but the thing took like 5 hours... I kept remembering our great moments and projecting fields of light.

In the middle of the night, she turns to me and say: "this is good, will keep the beasts out..." with a strange voice.

Then I.. slept out of exaustion.

The other day, i woke up instantly, and felt like someone was standing in my chest. I was like a piece of concrete was laid on my heart. I almost couldnt breathe (like your mother 2 case) and thougths of panic started to fire in my head.

Then my training in CHI kicked back. I rubbed my hand in my chest like a clock, forcing my heart center (chakra) to rotate. It almost made no difference, but I got my nerve back on.

I forced myself out of bed... i discovered I was not having any sleep paralisys.... it was weird because the weight continued even when I was standing up and walking feet by feet.

I went straight to the shower. Hot water on chest, keeping on rubbing clockwise my heart... It worked a little, I managed to breathe better.

I stayed in there for 20 minutes. Attack went straight on.

Still exausted, I dryed up and back to bed. It felt more like a claw inside my chest, squeazing my heart energy center.

I remember panicking. I remember that my last thought was something like "I shouldnt had done that. I exceeded my understanding and training. If there is any guide listening and there is any purpose on my life, please help.""

I kept feeling the immense weight and start to feeling sorry that
my father and mother should bury me.

Some minutes later, it just stopped, like never happenned.

I remember this thing so clearly because I will never forget the
debt I have with some guide. Most people will call stress because their egos cannot accept such impossible things can be real, otherwise their whole life is just a lie (wich I believe it is (maya)).

Well, I honestly suggest a hot bath and strong mental stability to repell attacks. Some say laughing is a good counter-attack or even eating compulsively can disrupt the opponent, because of the eletric signalling of the brain to the navel area of the stomach is far more powerfull than the psychic connection of the whole attack.

I have more experiences in this, but when I read the attack on the mother I instantly remembered what happened to me.

Hope this helps anyone... We are okay...

-RP

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Solar eclipse July 11, during a new moon, but only visible from the south Pacific, partial lunar eclipse June 26, full moon, not visible to the UK, visible over western North America just before sunrise.

Eclipses have been associated with omens, but don't physically do anything. Just like when people say they go crazy during a full moon, I find it has a very calming effect on me.

It's supposed to mean something, maybe a coincidental something happens during one of the eclipses?

Hey there snowspirit,

I like the fact that you've picked-up on the Solar Eclipse part of the message ... as random a comment as it was with relevence to the rest of the message (it seemed almost like an afterthought), there must be some importance to it.

Looking at the points you made in the above post;

I agree with what you say about the Moon ... being a Witch, the Lunar-Cycles are very important to me. I too find the Full Moon very calming because it's the time that I can release what is no longer required ... stress / negativity etc. that may have built-up over the month.

From both a literal and symbolic perspective a Full Moon brings light to that which was dark !

It's also interesting to note that some of the 'experts' (anyone who has some academic knowledge of such things) here on ATS seem to be noticing a connection between the Moon-Cycle (particularly the Full Moon) and an increase in sceismic activity.

Definately worth watching ... however I'm not sure of the personal relevence of these two dates ... it feels like Dirken Ridge's message is on a more far-reaching scale.

It might be worth calculating Solar Eclipses over the next 5yrs (I say 5yrs because anything further down the line would be irrelevent at the moment ... this message makes it feel like something more imminent). I shall look into this later today to see if I can turn anything up and report back. I think the place of visible totality might be as important as the date ... we'll see ... just typing out loud.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hey there anyone who's reading this it is now 13:27pm (Sunday);

I have just had a phonecall from MOTHER1, who has just come home after a weekend away ... saying that she feels strange and the house feels strange.

Both my W.I.S.P.S girls are working today so I'm just about to go around and see what's wrong.

I don't think it's going to be anything of any urgency ... more likely MOTHER 1 has picked-up the change in atmosphere in her house because she's been away for a couple of days.

If I'm lucky I might pick something more up from Dirken Ridge but I'm guessing it's just the energy change.

Either way I shall be back here as soon as I get home and as well as sharing anything of interest with you I shall also reply to 'pheonix-zephyr' and 'RobertPaulism's posts.

Woody

>>>EDIT TO ADD

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Hey there 'pheonix-zephyr,

I love the way you throw yourself into a topic ... and I hope you realize how much I appreciate your research and input.

I'm finding the number thing particularly interesting,as I was talking about the importance of mathematics that presents itself in nature and the creation process here on ATS the other day.

Well, the ancients certainly seemed to put a lot of store in the value of numbers ... and if this guy 'Dirken Ridge' started out 36centuries ago then he may be using the universal language of numbers to get his message across.

Woody

[edit on 20-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Hey there RobertPaulism,

Thank-you very much for sharing that information ... very interesting indeed.

Obviously the strong mental stability is essential to deal with this kind of thing (I have actually - over the years - seen two aquaintances end-up having complete mental breakdowns ... because they thought they were up to the task ... and sadly were not).

I don't think people fully understand the importance of this ... nowadays it seems like everyone and their dog are calling themselves 'ghosthunters' just because they bought a few pieces of equipment off ebay.

They never give any consideration to what the outcome might be if / when they actually encounter a strong, negative, paranormal entity and they are not adequately prepared.

I also agree with the 'laughter' ... I have used this on numerous occasions when the atmosphere has taken a turn for the worse ... it always produces positive results. I have a naturally quick and acid wit ... so I make a point of bringing unexpected laughter into an investigation with a simple quip at the appropriate times ... just to keep things balanced.

I have to admit that I'd never thought about the 'eating' method but I can definately see the logic in that as far as the electrical signal from brain to navel area is concerned.

And I have never heard of the 'hot bath' method ... I can see how it might work on a circulatory level ... but I think a few people might be a bit aprehensive and vunerable about taking a bath / shower under such circumstances ... but still something to consider I suppose.

I thought it was very apt that you mentioned ego being a problem for many ... because one of the things that stood-out to me as I read your post was the complete lack of ego as you recounted your experience (I could feel it's absense in your writing).

When you say that you 'acted on impulse' ... is that down to your chi training ? Or are you a naturally impulsive person ?

Either way positive, impulsive action can be very productive under such circumstances because it doesn't allow time for your conscious-mind to edit your actions

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Hi, thanks for your time.

Those 2 methods (eating and taking a shower) were not created by me, its
what I read from Robert Bruce "Practical Psychic Self-Defense", You should
go and check this one out. Also, sleep with all lights turned on.

I have a long long theory of everything, that everyday I try to hack it by
reading and reflectig upon. I have witnessed things normal people should
be institutionalizaed (like the last reply) and I went over the line... and
back again.

One of the things that I learned: the universe dont give a rats arse if
you believe or not; nature is severely adversarial, for either physical
and spirit beings. In fact, by serving the ego creates a negative polarity
within the experience... you will be prey if you are not free mentally and
integrated with everything (STO).

Not to enter over longest ever post but... my investigation points that
the earth is an "astral camp", where suffering is everywhere, where our
society rewards STS behaviour (serve the ego) and all the keys to see
that we are indeed a infinite being having a finite life stays "paranormal"
or in the "fringe" area.

I strongly KNOW that any "god" or "saint" is in fact a astral thought-form,
where negative souls (teocratic bands) feed off from the psychic transfer
from the humanoid being.

Free spirits (STO) dont indulge their soul-egos to NOT re-incarnate.

"gods" are a band of negative spirits that drain the souls of people
that devote their life´s to them. Its a form of parasitism and the ultimate
service to the self (STS) to not let go of form and learn.

I will stop here, its late....

peace,

RP

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Woody what times did they see the little creature. What times did the attack from the shadow man occur? The number 56, what time did this revelation happen?

Weird questions as they all pertain to time. But time with demons, is of interest.

Also I've encountered these little 3 ft creatures before. But they were very dark and always in the presence of demonic activity.

I told you this wasn't done. Do not let these folks fall under the illusion that they are safe. That is far from certain.

Also 3600 year old demons.... Prechristianity.

books.google.com... =TfgeTODpGoP98AaOtMmcDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=demon%203600%20years%20old&f=false

Now just for reference the 56th spirit of the Lemegetron is Gremory/Gamori. He is a Duke Strong and Powerful, and appeareth in the Form of a Beautiful Woman, with a Duchess’s Crown tied about her waist, and riding on a Great Camel. His Office is to tell of all Things Past, Present, and to Come; and of Treasures Hid, and what they lie in; and to procure the Love of Women both Young and Old. He governeth 26 Legions of Spirits, and his Seal is this, etc.

"His office is to tell of things past, present and yet to come"

I have other thoughts. But give me some elaboration on the times.

I feel this is a continuation of the original problem. Just a different tactic.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
Somewhat creepy reading through that, seemed strangely familiar

I've encountered something similar to the 3ft creature before, it was hobgoblin/brownie-esque. It seemed more curious than anything, no maliciousness from it. As for Hat-Man ... yeah, briefly encountered something like that, got a kind of witch doctor vibe from it. Very bizarre.

When i saw this post i made a correlation between venetian doctors and the hat men.. Venetian doctors were known alchemists....
you say you get a "witch doctor" vibe from them...
it makes sense
they also look like the hat men that people report seeing
to be honest, they are scary looking.
www.artchive.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Good Morning RobertPaulism,

I like your posts as in I enjoy both style and content ... you have a slightly different approach that I like.

Please feel free to add more as and when you feel fit ... as with the original thread it became an absolute font of information because of contributions made by a selection of poster ... it would be nice if this one served the purpose of being useful to everyone with an interest ... not just me.

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Good Morning to you DrJ,

I was hoping you'd call in ... I guessed it would only be a matter of time and as ever you come bearing useful information.

As I mentioned in an earlier post we 3 W.I.S.P.S girls are going around to HOUSE 1 this afternoon ... so I will be able to find out the information about the 'time' of events then.

I can say that yesterday when I was round at HOUSE 1 (there was only MOTHER 1 and myself present), we both heard a very clear noise on 2 seperate occasions ... the noise itself sounded like a very clear double knock ... that came from inside the cavity of the outer wall in the sitting room.

I didn't notice the time that this happened the first time ... but when it happened the second time (about 45mins later) it was exactly 3pm (Sunday afternoon).

Dirken Ridge was definately present during some of my visit. I could 'feel' him standing to the right of me several times during the two hours that I was in HOUSE 1. And MOTHER 1 was physically shivering and cold to the touch at the same time I felt his presence. I think this was his way of proving to me that he was there.

I found your comment about this being a continuance of the 'first time' (wow, this phrase keeps presenting itself to me all over the place lately - but I thought it was because I'm writing about ancient Egypt
) ... very interesting, I had wondered the same thing ... and whether the 'first time' may have been a test of sorts ... to see if we were up to the job ... whatever the heck 'the job' might be. If this is the case 'he' is taking a very different approach ... there is no anger with this entity ... just very 'business-like'.

With the original entity you got an absolute sense that he had never been in human-form ... but Dirken Ridge is very different because his energy feels like he has lived many many human lifetimes.

BTW - I have heard the word 'Gremory' before ... where it was used as a mantra to see with clairvoyant sight. (any connection
)

Woody

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I love the way you throw yourself into a topic ...

Thanks *blush*
I love to research/solve mysteries, I don't get much free time, but when I do I like to help people

NeoAstra: That picture is somewhat creepy yeah

- Phoenix

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
1st, the little grotesque creature. Perhaps it's unrelated to the hat man or anything else. Perhaps it's simply a spirit parasite. Have either of the folks in the households been excessively tired or anything of the sort?

THe number 56. Like i said it could refer to the 56 demon in the lesser key of solomon. Or it could be relevant. Is this the same person who came up with zabeth?

3600 years old is of significance. Remember Jesus and Rushta?

I still think Gremory has bearing. THe little guy a Tulpa perhaps?

Woody there are a ton of seemingly unrelated things. We're missing something about the occupants of the homes or the property itself.

Also on dirken ridge. There was a spot where excorcisms were performed in an area called Dirk Ridge. In Narobi Kenya. It's now a training center for bomb sniffing dogs.

ButGremory. The 56 demon in SOlomon's lesser key. Office is to tell of the past, present and future....

It's kind of fitting.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Kind of funny that you mention oil. One of the anagrams is "need rig ID"

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey there DrJ,

Well, it's been quite an afternoon one way or another !

I agree with you ... I think 'Gremory' has a bearing too (it seems to fit quite well).

Interesting point about Rushta (Gatekeeper) potentially being 3,600yrs old ... but it's the part of him being a 'fallen angel' that interests me ... I think I mentioned in the OP that I thought Dirken Ridge might be a 'fallen angel' trying to regain his wings (so to speak) ... not bad for a non-Christian hey ?

The person who got the name 'Zaboth' (in the original thread) was W.I.S.P.S MEMBER B;

It was actually MOTHER 2 (who is also W.I.S.P.S MEMBER C now), who got the name Dirken Ridge during meditation.

Having said that I'm pretty blown-away by the fact that there is a place in Africa called 'Dirk Ridge' where exorcisms used to be held ... this just gets stranger by the moment !

Whilst we were at HOUSE 1, this afternoon we all did a meditation to see if we could pick anything up that might be relevent in some way these are the keywords of what each of us saw/felt/heard.

>>>MOTHER 1>MOTHER 2 (MEMBER C)>MEMBER B>Me> All suggestions welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join