It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hey there everyone, I need your help.

Amongst other things I run a small, local 'paranormal investigation team' called W.I.S.P.S (Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source).

My clients come via word of mouth and the investigations tend to take place mainly in private homes and old pubs.

The point of this thread concerns 2 private houses ... located opposite one another ... who's owners contacted me independently ... neither client being aware that the other had contacted me.

No big deal you might be thinking ... and normally I would agree.

However, what I find extrememly interesting about these 2 cases is that they mimic each other;

1/ Both households consist of a mother ... and a grown-up daughter (early 20's).

2/ The activity in both households focuses around the daughters (one is followed to the bathroom and the entity hangs onto her as she goes upstairs ... the other feels something climbing into bed with her and switches her bedroom tv on).

3/ Both houses sit on the same minor, negative leyline.

4/ Both girls have reported catching a glimpse of red eyes in the dark.

5/ Both girls have reported that things (personal items) get moved in their rooms.

6/ Both girls sense a masculine presence in their rooms.

7/ One gets a strong smell of black pepper when the entity is present

And remember neither girl is aware of the others experiences.

With this in mind I think it's safe to assume that they are both experiencing the same entity ... and I personally feel this entity could be of demonic origin.

Demonology is not one of my expertise but I have dealt with them successfully on a couple of occasions in the past ... and I do have a name ... 'ZABETH'.

And this is where I want you to help me ... does anyone know if this is the name of a demon ... and if so do you have any specific information about it.

I want to be armed with as much information as I can before I go back to the houses with my team next week to confront it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here's an idea for you.
I don't necessarily believe in such things but admittedly my intellectual mind is, at the same time, terrified of the possibility.
But might Zabeth be shorthand for Elizabeth, and you can look up the semi-famous possession of Elizabeth Knapp who lived in Massachusetts in the late 1600's who was reportedly possessed by a demon, here are a few links.

rjohara.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by kenochs]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Hey there kenochs ... I never even thought of that.

Thanks for the links I'm going to check them out now ... much appreciated.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Demonology is not one of my expertise but I have dealt with them successfully on a couple of occasions in the past ... and I do have a name ... 'ZABETH'.

It would be interesting to know how you came by this.

First I've ever heard of a "black pepper" smell, most demonologists I've read/heard claim the smell to be putrid.......like sulfur.

Peace

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by woodwytch

It would be interesting to know how you came by this.

First I've ever heard of a "black pepper" smell, most demonologists I've read/heard claim the smell to be putrid.......like sulfur.

Peace

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Dr Love]

Hi Dr Love ... my first thought was 'incubus' activity ... but although it's following one to the bathroom and getting into bed with the other it's not really the sexual behaviour linked to incubus and sucubus entities.

I suppose I reached my idea by the malevolent and menacing undercurrent to the activity and atmosphere in both homes ... and of course the fact that they both have reported seeing red eyes is interesting ... I agree about the smell ... I've never heard of black pepper being linked to demons either.

This is why I was hoping to hear from some of the Demonologists who are members here.

To help me confirm or dismiss.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Actually, what I meant was how did you come by the name "zabeth"?

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hey Woody -

Being that both girls are young (20's) - this may be of interest.

Turns out Zabeth is a slang word ... now an old coot like myself isn't up on the latest slang unless its talking about how something is the "bee's knees" - but I did find this...

Urban Dictonary - Zabeth

What do you think?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey, wow, I don't know much about demons and that but it's an interest of mine, so I wish you luck with what you're dealing with first of all!

I like Frogs' idea about the slang, and never would have thought of that myself.

Neither Kenocks Elizabeth thing. Did that happen in Paranormal Activity or am I imagining that?

I did just google it, but unfortunately didn't really get anything.
But I have heard on the grapevine that poltergeists and demons tend to attach to young women mainly.
It was one of my fears of growing up as a child
But so far nothings happened. Although I shouldn't say that. *touch wood* Lmao.

Please keep us posted, like I said, i find it really interesting

And I hope you sort it out

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

oops sorry !

'ZABETH' was the name that one of my fellow investigators 'got' during meditation ... hence the reason I wanted to see if there was anything to back it up (if you catch my drift) ... in spite of the subjects that interest me I tend to be very down to earth and never accept anything of this nature on hearsay !

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Wow ... now that is interesting ... thank you very much.

I know for a fact that one of the girls has had (shall we say) a bad experience with a now 'ex' about a year ago I believe.

It will be worth checking out this line of thought with the other girl.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's barely credible that those neighbored girls never talked to another about the alleged haunting. They're fooling you. Btw "Zabeth" is just a short form of "Elizabeth".

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

No problem.
It was a simple search and I don't know 'nothin bout no demons' beyond what I learned reading William Peter Blatty, and the fact that I love 'Tubular Bells.'
Still, back in my fundy days (long, long ago), demons were a very real part of any 'saved' persons existence and the battle against them was seen as constant and very real. And I put no bounds on what the human mind is capable of.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
those aren't demons, we usually cover ourselves up when we come into this realm. however, they might be from another pantheon. we don't care to harm human, don't let movies fool you, it's those angels you have to worry about. they can't control their lust, in their realm sexual activities are forbidden. when the urge is too strong they will take over a female body out of confusion. not all your souls can accept their spirit, it has to be compatible. sadly, if you have a compatible soul with an angel, chances are your soul is compatible with a lot of angels. because this is rare, the same host can experience the manifestation of many angels. why they have the need for it is beyond me, we don't sit down and talk much.

the angel the girls are talking about is the same one. the houses are missing a masculine presence is the reason why he is there. do not fear, he is harmless most of the time unless he go rogue. he just want to appreciate their beauty and nothing more. let them be.

when he does merge with the girl, you must find out who his commander is, that's all you need to do. their not hard to track in this realm, their spiritual energy stand out and can be tracked down easily by their commander.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Verklagekasper

Actually it is credible ... the second girl and her mother have only lived there a few weeks and the original girl I have known her and her mother for some time.

Whilst they have many similarities ... they mix in very different circles ... but I can understand how someone who has not met them firsthand would suspect that ... I'm pretty certain it's the first conclusion I would have jumped to

At the moment neither family is aware that I am investigating the other ... but of course you only have my word for that !

And at the end of the day an element of sceptisism is healthy.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Interesting !

Are you claiming to be a demon yourself ?

The comment you make about the lack of a male energy in the home could mean something though.

And I also agree that the girls are experiencing the same entity... however, neither is experiencing possession and/or merging.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You might want to check Enochian keys, they have all the names of postive & negitive entities listed. Also the pennal gland is most active in children to 13. Alot of phenomina you'll look into isn't phantoms from beyond but the activation of the childrens abilities. Very few real enities make themselves manifest. Those you need years of occult training to deal with. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Woody, the black pepper thing is really weird. It's normally used to clear entities like this, not accompany them. I'm sure you know, but it's used for purifying, protection and in warding spells. A few witches I know recommend this along with salt as the first step in any cleansing. Often it's all that is needed.

Is there any possiblility that this entity is there for protection of these girls rather than to harm them, given their location on a negative leyline? Maybe he's just a little too enthusiastic and making himself known accidentally.

Just a thought....

Cait x

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The black pepper smell is the girl's own adrenaline. Demons cannot be classified because they do not exist. Ghost hunters always seem to want to stay in houses where the occupants might get naked.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"G"Day Woodwytch,

Thouse girls need your help, so stop with the messing about and get in cotact with a Wiccan or Medium so they can move the spirits on.

I am a Celtic Witch, and I know prevoking bad spirits is just a dumb act when there is familys involved.

By all mean's study them, but at the same time help them, the spirit and the people that maybe involved.

It seams to me, that you know nothing of the under world and should be very careful, I would do alot of study into the craft before you go any ferther with this.

As a Wiccan I feel that I should tell you to learn how to cast a cricle and show theses girls how to do it as well, look it up it's all on the net.

Good luck and Blessed Be: Kernoonos......

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
That is most interesting and curious being that the Demonic Name "Zabeth" is the Greek variant of the Hebrew Shabeath (feminine version of "Sheba"). As there is no Greek letter for either the Hebrew letter "Tsadi" or "Shin", the sounds "sh" or "tz" are often transliterated as with the letter "z" or "Zeta". This name in Hebrew literally means "Oath" although when used by itself, without a prefix, it means "Judge".

I'm the kind of person who usually discounts the notion of demons, but when an entity takes an actual apropos Hebrew name, I begin to take notice.

If you need, I could generate both the Hebraic Seal and Sigil for this Name, for use in any Rites to Evoke, Constrain, or Bind the entity.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by fraterormus]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join