It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by AlphaPrime
reply to post by DOADOA

Are you saying that you are a demon? How are you posting on ATS?

i am not claiming to be a demon, i AM a demon....semi at least. what? you think we have magical super power? who told you that? or if i'm a demon i should have it? foolish really.

since i'm in your realm, i have to follow your rules. we demons have laws that govern us too and one of those law is to obey the law of the realm i'm currently in. by law i don't mean what the police enforce, laws like the law of gravity, addiction, hunger and if i were to be shot-it will hurt.

by the way, earth is ripe for harvesting, you being a delicacy.

How convenient. I'm a demon or semidemon-You don't know which? Since I'm in your real I have to follow your rules- Kinda makes it impossible to disprove you by your definitions. Sounds more like you are dillusional or at least need a psychiatric evaluation. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to tell us of your realm, your name, why your here, how you came to be... If you care enough to tell us your a demon you obviously wouldn't mind providing us with more information right?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana

Are you saying the whole of humanity is a delicacy?
Or just certain people?

And how did you end up in our rhelm?

I'm not agreeing with or disputing what you're saying. I'm just curious.

humanity as a whole is a delicacy. unfortunately some of your neighbor think you are delicious. after a few samples brought back from earth, they decided the genetics in cattle is lacking for their taste. your flesh is edible but what they're really after is your brain and eye balls. they don't cook for the reason that heat alter the state of your consumable mass. they like to serve you cold and breathing.

i am here because father feel that i should be. old man has too much on his plate right now so he sent me and six hundred and sixty six other just in case you do get harvested. they want your flesh and we want your soul...i'm kidding, we don't want your soul. however, your ruthless behavior along with your infinite ingenuity, we feel that you may be able to help us out in the future. by co-existing, we can benefit for the greater cause. sadly, my uncle has other plans. it's unfortunate but we will see.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

reply to post by DOADOA

i am not claiming to be a demon, i AM a demon....semi at least. what? you think we have magical super power? who told you that? or if i'm a demon i should have it? foolish really.

since i'm in your realm, i have to follow your rules. we demons have laws that govern us too and one of those law is to obey the law of the realm i'm currently in. by law i don't mean what the police enforce, laws like the law of gravity, addiction, hunger and if i were to be shot-it will hurt.

How convenient. I'm a demon or semidemon-You don't know which? Since I'm in your real I have to follow your rules- Kinda makes it impossible to disprove you by your definitions. Sounds more like you are dillusional or at least need a psychiatric evaluation. Perhaps you'd be so kind as to tell us of your realm, your name, why your here, how you came to be... If you care enough to tell us your a demon you obviously wouldn't mind providing us with more information right?

my realm is hell, you call me the anti-christ, which is funny because i have nothing against my uncle and i'm not anti anything. i came here just like you, it's your realm law, and so i obey it. though my essence is not from here. you can't disprove me so i am. we do have mental disorder because your genetic is humorous. we do have a sense of humor but it is what would be labeled as...wicked, nonetheless, harmless. my birth source never brought me to a psychiatrist because they know i'm ridiculous but like you, they can't say that i'm delusional.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

So many questions ...

1/ You refer to your 'birth source' ...have they always known you were a demon (was it by chance or design - willing/unwilling) ?

2/ Whether yes or no ... how did they discover this (was it a 'Rosemary's Baby' situation or something different) ?

3/ Are there many flesh and blood demons walking around on the planet (approx how many) ?

4/ Are there any tell-tale signs that would allow a mere mortal to recognize a flesh and blood demon ?

5/ How long have you been on the planet in this form ?

6/ How long do you expect to be on this planet in this form ?

7/ Does your 'birth source' have any regular mortal children and/or any other demons ?

8/ You mentioned another six hundred and sixty six demons plus you - if the number of the Beast (your father) is 666 ... why has he sent 667 demons here (what is the reason for the extra 1) ?

9/ Where you sent here by your father as a punishment (if so what did you do wrong), or to learn the ways of Men ?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm intrigued.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I'd like to think that I'm not getting suckered in by an internet troll, but I'll bite.

If you are indeed a demon, then you won't mind sharing with us your name hellspawn. I have dealt with your kind before, and quite honestly, you taste better to me that us humans do to you (that I am sure of). I wonder how many of your brothers and sisters I have bound so far? My last count was three, but I'm sure there are more that I could deal with (and they are sitting in nice decorative stones on my mantle place). You have no place in this realm, and really, you aren't welcome by any stretch of the imagination. If you intend to do something, I would like to know your purpose, because quite honestly, when I get a hold of you, the only thing on your mind is how a human being commands so much power, before I consume your energy. I have no care about what "your uncle" or "your father" are planning. I am here for a different purpose. But please answer Woody's questions, because I would like to know where I can find my next catch.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I'm interested in knowing about you both! who are you that the nether world dwellers should fear you?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by DOADOA

So many questions ...

1/ You refer to your 'birth source' ...have they always known you were a demon (was it by chance or design - willing/unwilling) ?

2/ Whether yes or no ... how did they discover this (was it a 'Rosemary's Baby' situation or something different) ?

3/ Are there many flesh and blood demons walking around on the planet (approx how many) ?

4/ Are there any tell-tale signs that would allow a mere mortal to recognize a flesh and blood demon ?

5/ How long have you been on the planet in this form ?

6/ How long do you expect to be on this planet in this form ?

7/ Does your 'birth source' have any regular mortal children and/or any other demons ?

8/ You mentioned another six hundred and sixty six demons plus you - if the number of the Beast (your father) is 666 ... why has he sent 667 demons here (what is the reason for the extra 1) ?

9/ Where you sent here by your father as a punishment (if so what did you do wrong), or to learn the ways of Men ?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm intrigued.

Woody

1. it was by design, my birth had to be secluded to ensure my growth. as for those responsible for my growth, they knew i wasn't theirs. they do not use the term "demon" but they knew i was something else.

2. by instinct. i was born at home and was never registered, my birth certificate is an affidavit. to function in your society it was necessary.

3. there are 400 of us including myself at this time, once the situation beckon, there will be myself and 666 others. we are spread out. the entity in your subjects house is not a demon. it is an angel and we are not responsible for my uncles action.

4. yes, do an x-ray on any of us and you will see that our bone structure is different from yours. specifically in our arms, although i had a mortals birth, my essence still manipulate my growth insignificantly. our appearance to you is normal. we must cover ourselves.

5+6. it's been three decade and i won't be here much longer. same goes for most of you.

7. yes, they have other children. no, i am the only demon they helped.

8. originally my father only had the "energy" to support 666 of us here. he has recently pool enough energy to support one more of us when the time comes. it was needed.

9. my realm and yours is interconnected, if your conscious do not continue to exist, ours will perish as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by DOADOA

I'd like to think that I'm not getting suckered in by an internet troll, but I'll bite.

If you are indeed a demon, then you won't mind sharing with us your name hellspawn. I have dealt with your kind before, and quite honestly, you taste better to me that us humans do to you (that I am sure of). I wonder how many of your brothers and sisters I have bound so far? My last count was three, but I'm sure there are more that I could deal with (and they are sitting in nice decorative stones on my mantle place). You have no place in this realm, and really, you aren't welcome by any stretch of the imagination. If you intend to do something, I would like to know your purpose, because quite honestly, when I get a hold of you, the only thing on your mind is how a human being commands so much power, before I consume your energy. I have no care about what "your uncle" or "your father" are planning. I am here for a different purpose. But please answer Woody's questions, because I would like to know where I can find my next catch.

ahh such a brave soul. a rare specimen indeed. only thing is it bothers me because you mortals never seem to know who your enemies are. isn't that so?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hi

I'm just throwing this in there. I haven't read through the thread thoroughly though I did note that someone has already suggested one possible identity for 'Zabeth'. It's just that, while I was reading the first post, the first thing that came to mind was that the word might actually be Sabaoth / Tzevaot - this is Hebrew for 'hosts' or armies.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Demons are notorious liars. Maybe it was saying it was "Sabaoth," and trying to be funny or something:

Sabaoth = Lord of Armies (i.e. God)

Edit to note above post.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by 2000 Yards]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I know who my enemies are Hellspawn. I was put here to make sure that the greater quelling of this world happens on time. Putting it into easy to understand terms, your uncle and your father are both far less powerful than the being that will be ushered in. And no, I am no braver than you are to post on a public forum. I am just a bit wiser, and tad bit older than your uncle and father. I believe in my abilities and that is all I need to survive.

By the way, who ever said I was mortal?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Woody.
Forget all the ritual stuff it takes too long and if you pronouce it incorrectly you could do more harm than good. There is a simple way of geting rid of entities. Hook up a ION Generator and leave it on for 24 hrs. That it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

I know who my enemies are Hellspawn. I was put here to make sure that the greater quelling of this world happens on time. Putting it into easy to understand terms, your uncle and your father are both far less powerful than the being that will be ushered in. And no, I am no braver than you are to post on a public forum. I am just a bit wiser, and tad bit older than your uncle and father. I believe in my abilities and that is all I need to survive.

i think we both know what time it is. you and i needn't keep our secrecy anymore.

isn't the technology in this realm wonderful? communication is so convenient here, i wish to stay when all this is over.

hmm, you're so naive, do you remember the last person to speak in such a way?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

i think we both know what time it is. you and i needn't keep our secrecy anymore.

isn't the technology in this realm wonderful? communication is so convenient here, i wish to stay when all this is over.

Yeah I think we both know who we are....we're both trolls and we're both trolling each other, so let's come clean and debate somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

Yeah I think we both know who we are....we're both trolls and we're both trolling each other, so let's come clean and debate somewhere else.

interesting, troll you say? say that tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

reply to post by DOADOA

Heh, he thinks he's Inuyasha.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well I've just caught-up with the posts that have been put up whilst I was sleeping and I have to say there have been a few extremely interesting twists and turns from it's original purpose.

However, there has also been some very useful information added;

>>> skjalddis > 2000 Yards

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
nah, it's all just a politics, god is a democrat, satan is republican, and true demons are anarchists, terrorists, who serve neither one of those

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheGreat

I was thinking the same exact thing.....hahahaha

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the deamon that you're looking into is BELIAL.......

[edit on 16-1-2010 by SpiritHipHop]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join