It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm posting this in the gray area, because there are some extenuating circumstances taking place that seem to be going beyond the paranormal that have been taking place in my home for some time now. It's hard to put into words so please be patient with me.

First of all, I'm posting here because I'm scared. I've been dealing with this situation in our home off and on for a few years. I've always been able to handle it up until recently. I can't make "it" .... whatever it is, go away. For the most part it terrorizes me and my daughter and plays tricks on us. I don't even like to talk about it, or think about it because then it seems I'm giving it energy or power.

We hear it breathing.
We hear whispering.
It tricks us by calling our names.
It tries to make my daughter or I think we called for one another when we didn't.
Watching us and making it's presence known, emanating an uncomfortable feeling in the house

I sense it around us often, but mostly in my bedroom. I'm a late nighter, so I go to bed around 4 am and get up around 10 am. Whenever I go to bed, there is a area next to my bedroom door that is dark, and I swear I see someone or feel someone standing there just watching me. I'm "seeing" this with my mind's eye. I can't explain it, I just know something is there. And it's presence makes me depressed and angry. It does not let me sleep, it almost does something to keep me awake. I toss and turn and it runs me into the ground night after night until I'm so exhausted, I just collapse and sleep without interruption about one day out of the week.

My daughter says it whispers in her room or says her name.

The other day we had something happen. I was in the bedroom laying down. My husband was upstairs on the computer and my daughter was in her room. She ran upstairs in a panic and said "Daddy, Mommy is calling my name". My husband said, "Then why don't you go see what mommy wants?" and she said, "No. It's not mommy, it's the spirit".

Right AFTER that incident, something said my name right next to my ear. I was jolted out of sleep.

After that I became extremely angry and determined to remove whatever this is. We tried smudging with sage, salt, burning white candles, praying the Our Father, and Hail Mary's. We called upon Saint Michael. After much concentration and prayer, whatever was here was GONE. Totally gone. And for a few days we had peace again.
But tonight, here we go again. It's here again. I cannot take it anymore.

And here's where the crazy part comes in. I don't think it's just a spirit. I think it's an alien. There I said it. Sigh.

I'm a very sensitive person and I've sensed spirits since my childhood, and I can hear them and I can usually tell a spirit from something different. This feels like something different. I could be wrong.

And let's put it this way. My husband and I were listening to coast to coast one night where someone was talking about aliens being inter-dimensional..... and when I heard this I became nauseated and started shaking.

I don't know what is going on so..... I'm open to some opinions. It's taken me a lot to come to a public forum about it.... but I want my family and I to live in peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

+13 more 
link   
There are literally hundreds of testimonies of attacks by these "beings" across the internet where they were driven away by calling upon the name of Jesus or God.

"His abduction started out typically, I.E., late at night, in bed. He was lying in bed, kept wide awake by the barking dogs, when paralysis set in. He was unable to cry out. His Wife didn’t waken. The next thing he knew, he was being levitated above his bed. He then had the sensation he was being suspended by what felt like a pole inserted into his rectum. By this time, he was alive with terror, but he couldn’t scream.

"I thought I was having a Satanic experience; that the devil had gotten a hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... So helpless, I couldn't do anything. I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me!' or 'Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' When I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something that either my words that I thought or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, had hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. And I felt like it was withdrawn and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in bed. I really can't tell, but when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."

"This man was able to stop his abduction. To stop an abduction was something they had never heard of, and this gentleman did it by calling upon the name of Jesus. This particular case was astounding." LINK

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

Alien abductions halted by the name 'Jesus' why?

"It has dawned on me after 4 years of looking through this that abductee's have stopped these experience when calling upon the name of Jesus or god. These apparent inter-dimensional entities seem to vanish. WHY is this? They have never done the same under any other names or pleads? Very interesting to see how effective this is. Blows their apparent agenda and purpose out of the water. LINK

Over 100 Online Testimonies that Alien Abductions Stop and Can Be Terminated as a Life Pattern In the Name and Authority of Jesus Christ. The Most Powerful Evidence in the World Today Showing the True Nature of the Entities Behind the UFO / Alien Abduction Phenomenon LINK

Well-known UFO researcher John Weldon said, “How creditable is it to think that literally thousands of genuine extraterrestrials would fly millions of light years simply to teach new age philosophy, deny Christianity, and support the occult? And why would the entities actually possess and inhabit people just like demons do if they were really advanced extraterrestrials?”Source

Interviews taken of ex-Wiccans and Satanists (now Christians) indicate a high level of personal contact with various alien types, especially during coven meetings and holiday rituals. Those coming from the highest echelon of Satanism known as the Illuminati, believe the original people who inhabited the earth descended from Mars via the Moon. They believe the first established civilization was Atlantis. Renowned for their superior intellect, the Atlanteans suffered the same fate as a few of the proceeding cultures already mentioned. The remnant people from Atlantis became the American Indians, according to their interpretation of history.

Dr. Richard Boylan has written extensively about E.T. encounters, and has found five common features of people predominately involved in UFO/alien sightings and abductions:
  1. Individuals possessing a high degree of psychic ability.

2. Similar phenomenon occuring with other family members (multi or trans-generational).

3. Native Americans and/or indigenous peoples.

4. Children who have been subjected to severe abuse or trauma.

5. Individuals and/or family members affiliated to government and/or military intelligence agencies or departments.
Source

"The spiritual realm is not all rainbows and buttercups where naive new agers can dreamily wander without getting into trouble. There exists a complex structure of lies, keeping us from the truth, much like in our physical reality, a courtroom for example will always have some factor in one way or another trying to keep the truth from being found....some factors will go to all ends to keep that truth hidden.

Every time I have had an encounter, in waking life, sleep paralysis, or in astral travel, whether it be demonic (alien, creature) or spirit (deceased, discarnate, or energy), ever since I was a child I have used prayer, in Jesus name."

It has not failed me once, because it points to one thing. The truth. LINK

edit on 2-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

+3 more 
link   
And please, if you're someone in the mood to troll, or simply scrutinize someone, please don't do that in my thread. I'm feeling worn and tired and I don't want to play games with anyone on the internet. Thanks.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
you'd be surprised the wonders medication can do.....

I'm pretty sure that we don't need medication. But hey, thanks for trolling anyway.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Consider moving even if only to friends or family for a bit. Sorry for your troubles, sounds awful.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Not trolling. Seriously, have your water and air checked for chemicals that could be affecting your whole family. Before you start believing in the unbelievable you must first eliminate the logical.

link   
you would think int hsi day and age of paranormal investigation shows and even a "ghost detector" app for iphone people would be somewhat acclimated to this phenomena.

Though again when its your own home reason often goes out the window in a haunting.

The last thing you need to do is "make up" what it is in your head because spirits who harass and get fear out of their victim will lie and cause phenomena that is really harmless but none the less terrifying.

If youve never delt with a school bully. then now is the time to learn. entities of this kind are just that bullies unite with your family together and resolutely dis-invite the thing from interacting with you and most importantly never..ever..be afriad of a bully.

link   
reply to post by Aisling

What if its a spirt trying to warn you about something? intresting story tho

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
And please, if you're someone in the mood to troll, or simply scrutinize someone, please don't do that in my thread. I'm feeling worn and tired and I don't want to play games with anyone on the internet. Thanks.

Where do you think afterlife poltergeists come from. The internet!

You'll go to open the fridge and get rick rolled...

Seriously tho, I've heard a lot of people I've known mention breathing being heard. I wear ear plugs because any noise at all keeps me awake, so I hope that stuff doesn't happen to me, but it does seem a common thing.

I wonder if there is more to it though. I know I feel things more than I know them.. hmm

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve
[

OP...get out if you can....spend some time away from home(i know its hard with kids and all)If there is still happenings while your away then a body is cursed...;(....I have one here,that has been told not to muck up things.Pretty wicked dealings...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you for that in depth post. I'm printing it to show the husband. You know, it was so hard for me to go to him with all of this because I was afraid of what he would think. Then he told me about an incident he had in the kitchen where he heard someone breathing, a heavy type of breath just hanging in the air. So he believed me when I was telling him what was happening.

It gets worse when he goes to work, these "attacks".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Aisling

Not trolling. Seriously, have your water and air checked for chemicals that could be affecting your whole family. Before you start believing in the unbelievable you must first eliminate the logical.

Sounds logical, and I will look into that asap. I mean, something could be leaking into the air. I live near rail road tracks. Not sure if that has any bearing on it.

link   
reply to post by Aisling

That happened to me too.
I suggest you try putting on some good music: that will bother the mysterious entity. Good aliens said that evil influences can be repulsed by placing salt jars around the house.
I suggest you try also sleeping with a weapon. That works a lot for me, it gives me the feeling that no matter what happens I just gotta shoot it off.
And, most of all, move. I think that your house may receive "dark broadcasts". You see, recently it was disclosed that the governments were testing electromagnetic fields in some cities, and that those radio-like electromagnetic fields could interact with the brain's and generate fear and voices and presences. I think your current area has been compromise by one of those fields. When I moved into another city, the attacks stopped and I could sleep again.
A good read: Robert O Becker, PhD. He talks about HAARP, brain waves, electrical influences, 60-cycle hums.

I sincerely hope that helps. I kinda lived what you lived though, and I absolutely want to help you.

John Swan.

link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Aisling

Where do you think afterlife poltergeists come from. The internet!

You'll go to open the fridge and get rick rolled...

Seriously tho, I've heard a lot of people I've known mention breathing being heard. I wear ear plugs because any noise at all keeps me awake, so I hope that stuff doesn't happen to me, but it does seem a common thing.

I wonder if there is more to it though. I know I feel things more than I know them.. hmm

Man, if only we were getting rick rolled lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Aisling

That happened to me too.
I suggest you try putting on some good music: that will bother the mysterious entity. Good aliens said that evil influences can be repulsed by placing salt jars around the house.
I suggest you try also sleeping with a weapon. That works a lot for me, it gives me the feeling that no matter what happens I just gotta shoot it off.
And, most of all, move. I think that your house may receive "dark broadcasts". You see, recently it was disclosed that the governments were testing electromagnetic fields in some cities, and that those radio-like electromagnetic fields could interact with the brain's and generate fear and voices and presences. I think your current area has been compromise by one of those fields. When I moved into another city, the attacks stopped and I could sleep again.
A good read: Robert O Becker, PhD. He talks about HAARP, brain waves, electrical influences, 60-cycle hums.

I sincerely hope that helps. I kinda lived what you lived though, and I absolutely want to help you.

John Swan.

I will try the salt jars. I live in a very rural area.... but that doesn't mean something cannot be happening. After I moved up here we were told that a UFO sighting and landing took place back in the 90's not too far away from us.

I do believe that high EMF can produce feelings of fear and paranoia, but I'm not sure where the high energy fields could be generating from. Maybe it's time for us to investigate that a long with other leaks.

link   

link   
I sympathies with your situation.
This sounds like the story of a real life haunting of the Small family. The book is called the haunted or haunting. In that case it was a demonic entity. If you believe in that.

If your thinking alien then this is also reminiscent of a man terrorized by aliens. I think that was the gulf breeze sighting book.

I hope you can get rid of it and find peace.
Its very brave of you to share your story.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I sympathies with your situation.
This sounds like the story of a real life haunting of the Small family. The book is called the haunted or haunting. In that case it was a demonic entity. If you believe in that.

If your thinking alien then this is also reminiscent of a man terrorized by aliens. I think that was the gulf breeze sighting book.

I hope you can get rid of it and find peace.
Its very brave of you to share your story.

If aliens are inter-dimensional and can come and go as they wish and be invisible.... I guess something in the back of my mind makes me wonder just what is coming and going in here.

But the logical part of my brain also needs to investigate to see if something is wrong around here, with the hope it can be fixed.

The thing that worries me is, this thing has involved my daughter.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'm sorry to read about your awful situation.

Have you thought about having investigators coming to your home?
I'd also get an EMF detector as one other member mentioned electromagnetic influence , this really can affect your fear and anxiety levels. Not saying that's what it is but I'd definitely want to rule that out right off.

I really like the music idea as well , if you're always tired , angry and upset it could be feeding off of you or if it's EMF problems it will just keep dragging you down.

I sincerely hope you get this resolved , it sounds like you're at your wits end and I do not blame you.
Best wishes and keep us posted!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join