It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

You seriously can't see the difference?

Wow.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Even after RP loses the nomination, his supporters continue with their campaign of mischief.

This conflicts with an earlier article claiming that Peter Thiel, a billionaire that gave money to a RP front group, is at Bilderberg.

So, which is?

Do they want RP or do they not?

Oh right....

I forgot if you support someone in this country, you can't even be seen in the same state as an adversary.

Just like if you've got one "lefty" idea you can't be a Republican.

Just like Ron Pa-- Oh wait a second...
edit on 2-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLPIN
reply to post by freakjive

Perhaps Tucker and his "inside source" are telling the truth, but in the end it's all just hearsay twice removed. Ron Paul is not a demonstrable threat to the B Bergs anyway so what would be the point?

Maybe you should look into the origins of May Day, and if you do enough research, you'll see why the Bilderbergs may indeed perceive RP as a threat.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Now anyone can claim anything from an "inside source", but one thing about Tucker is that his sources have been pretty accurate over the years. Am I the only one who remembers his report after the 2006 meeting? Let me remind you..... he described, in detail, the housing market crash way before it happened.

Just food for thought.

Many people spoke of the impending housing market crash. Soros went even further and said it would crash and show a super bubble of credit that would also crash.

But as far as housing markets, many, many economists predicted this quite a long time ago. Thing is, people were generally ignoring the sound advice of economists.
People always ignore economists and scientists when data points to something they don't like..be it crashes of bubbles, superbubbles, or things like global temperatures.
Math confuses people...but when things are said and done, its rarely a big secret or the people whom were speaking about it beforehand some sort of super spy or mystic.

Check this little writeup Here. Its a quick snippet about discussions from economists that were telling people about the future (Sort of). And 2006 is not the earliest people were saying this.
Not saying this guy is just coattailing economists and making stuff up for whatever purpose...but perhaps his friend is for some strange reason.

I would suggest follow the money here...people don't spend decades doing something for free...Not that I am seeing some super grand conspiracy theory going on here...might just be some well meaning guy getting rather mundane info and thinking its far bigger than it is.

Consider this thread...some people in a hotel were talking down about Ron Paul. not some organization is issuing statements on a viewpoint..but some individuals mumbling gripes. You should have heard my ultra-conservative father when he watched an undocumented worker (illegal alien) demonstration march..there was discussions on what was needed was some bombs...
I am pretty sure he didn't officially represent the GOP when he was stating his "solution"

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They are scared, because of what he can do. If he's in office, he'll change the face of the USA forever to one of the most industrious, and benevolent country ever.

I believe the first thing to go is the monetary system, all the federal-reserve notes will be recalled and in it's place will be a asset-based system, meaning what you own is what you can trade, and notes that have value and is impossible to replicate because it has a bar-code on it, making it easy to track on who it belongs to and impossible to steal and use.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just want to say that this thing seems blown way out of proportion. I actually work in the building right next to the mariott and trust me in the past few days there has not been "hundreds" of protestors or even like on the first page i saw someone said the number would be 500. There might be more this weekend, but during the work week it was not like stated.

Also, it is a closed doors meeting, no journalist is going to have inside sources.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLPIN

Perhaps Tucker and his "inside source" are telling the truth, but in the end it's all just hearsay twice removed. Ron Paul is not a demonstrable threat to the B Bergs anyway so what would be the point?

Exactly - the Bilderberg group, powerful men with lots of means but a "source" hears they they're stupid enough to leak a major plot. Next page...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

You need to do some research on Jim Tucker. Someday you will see the sky is not green.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

When some random 99%er says something on the internet: Yawn...

When one of these men says something: You had better be listening closely!

The question is, was it said, or not?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

the guy even said "we're winning and they're losing... they get more and more depressed" so how powerful can they really be as long as people are aware of them?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathlord
Just want to say that this thing seems blown way out of proportion. I actually work in the building right next to the mariott and trust me in the past few days there has not been "hundreds" of protestors or even like on the first page i saw someone said the number would be 500. There might be more this weekend, but during the work week it was not like stated.

Also, it is a closed doors meeting, no journalist is going to have inside sources.

fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...
edit on 2-6-2012 by NeillieN because: (no reason given)

Ever think its raining and you didn't see them?
edit on 2-6-2012 by NeillieN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If they wanted to kill Ron Paul or even just talk about it,we would not know anything about it.

Who is the guy in the vid anyway?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

LOL! Best laughs ever!

I thought that Bilderberg group is group of powerful men and some very cool and top secret thing going on here.
But I know that Finnish Minister of Finance is participating and lot of similar less-important people too.
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

It's nothing but a bunch of chairmen and politicians. Nothing to hide of.

edit on 2-6-2012 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2012 by northwoods because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
I generally do not post source articles from Info Wars or Alex Jones in general.

Why is this statement necessary?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by The Sword

I think you are misguided - Ron Paul supporters know whats going on and guess what ? we are voting Ron Paul anyway.. because its Ron Paul or no one at all.... we out number all the other canidates and majority rules in America.

Ron Paul's supporters are a very small number. But they just can't stop yammering on about the elderly messiah. Even going so far as to make veiled threats. The whole thing is ludicrous! "Ron Paul or no one at all" you say! I'm not sure if you're just one deluded individual or if Ron H Paul Christ JR has somehow built a cult of personality around himself.

From the outside looking in, this election cycle has got to be the most hilarious by far.

Although to be fair, from the way you're talking you're likely an agent provocateur.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Funny just how many sensationalist stories on

infowars rely on totallly unverifiable information from alleged anonymous sources.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Always the same shills and always the same BS.

Always the same Ron Paul Apostles and always the same BS

Do you see what I did there?

You know, a deluded mind might not be able to accept the fact that some people simply hold a differing view than their own without resorting to calling them paid shills and as members of some vast conspiracy where your leader, Ron Paul, and yourself and others like you are so important that 'tptb' PAY THEM SALARIES to pretend to be somebody with a differing opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Get Ron Paul and hi suppoert,ers on a plane with a muslim suicide pilot? That doesn't sound real, as in not never said. I support the Dr. And I'd hate to see something happen to him, but this is dumb.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Yeah and the wall street journalist who's there eats babies!

Then there's the Harvard professor, you can just imagine what he gets up to on a Friday night at home!

edit on 2/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's hard to believe that a group as 'public' as the Bilderberg group can plan anything sinister as it is almost a public forum.

The members of the Biderberg group are many and come from diverse sectors of government and industry. It is not that private of a group. Just the fact that it is that numerous makes it hard to believe they can plan assassinations and such.

They even have a website and they list their current and past governors.

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

---

Interestingly one of their past chairman's was a member of the SS. Actually the co-founder of the Bilderberg Group -

Bernhard of the Netherlands (Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join