It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul is protected, no worries

beings of love & light are now protected....

the more courageous/righteous you are the more ptection you will get from the spiritual up and ups

just saying

believe what you want

operation love team is go!

thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Typical Alex Jones crap he's just uspet that ron paul isnt a canidate for president now this comes out but i am all for ron paul if this does happen i'll blame alex jones instead of the government

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Jim Tucker has been at this for a very long time. The powers that be are well aware of him. The folks at the bilderberg meetings know this all to well. So since they can not just get rid of him. They will use the next best tactic.
Allow for him to "over hear" said words. They know he is going to go back to the rest of us, and fill us full of what ever they wanted him to know.

Same goes for Alex Jones. He is allowed to take part in all this. While I might not go as far to say he is part of the group. These groups use people like Jim Tucker and Alex Jones to spread disinformation. While Jim and Alex may be true to their hearts, and do this for all the right reasons. It won't change the fact that these people know who are out there spreading the "truth".
The only way they can control and contain such truths, is to allow false and disinformation to seem to slip out of these places. No one is going to over hear anything in those meetings. And if they do over hear something. You are in BIG trouble!!! Treason type trouble.

Alex Jones sneaking into BG. The only guy who does it, and does not get in hot water? That said it all to me right there.. They allow information to get out.. Only to serve them better in the long run.

These people have limited power. Alex Jones, and others make them seem like they are all knowing and all powerful. When in fact all these people do is decide who will be the next puppet in office.
They are not as powerful as they are made out to be. Granted they have the money, and influence. But they are a very small number of people. They know they are out numbered greatly.
And the only power they have.. Is the power we allow them to take away from us.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It's not a smart idea to play with fire, especially considering how intelligent and passionate his supporters are. He also has many, many supporters who aren't technically in agreement with his economic policy but share his social policy nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yayeeya

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Oh this is too good.

Please...Paul supporters....don't tell me you believe this stuff.

Just because its not on your MSM doesnt mean it isnt true. I knew you would be here wishing this would really happen. Total retard, love your government, your masters. I am now awake. go Obameny! Who cares about life liberty and justice! Give me control, power and fear! Your logical illusion always amazes me. Now go back to sleep!

W
W!

I'm puzzled and a bit amused by this odd post.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It would be nice to debate if what was said is true or not.
But if you say the name Ron Paul the anti-Paul people come flocking saying the same old worn out lines.

I think the anti-Paul people are the crazies. This one even volunteered to fly the plane.

Originally posted by PluPerfect

LOL!!!!!!!:

........they were going to get a Muslim pilot.

Oh man, THAT'S rich!!

I'd fly the "mission"....but, will not "really" convert to Islam.....I could "fake it", though......LOL!!!!

Too frigging funny!!!

edit on 2-6-2012 by yellowsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by bacci0909

Re-read what I wrote.

I'm talking about RP supporters causing mischief wherever they go.

I have a lot more respect for RP than his groupies.

I understood what you wrote.. perhaps you should re-read what I wrote. I asked you how exposing a secret meeting between international power players from all aspects of society would be considered "mischief". As in, why would you say that Ron Paul's supporters are being "mischievous as usual" by wanting to expose the Bilderberg group? As in: On what planet is exposing the criminal Bilderbergs considered causing mischief? Get it? K now answer...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowsnow
It would be nice to debate if what was said is true or not.
But if you say the name Ron Paul the anti-Paul people come flocking saying the same old worn out lines.

I think the anti-Paul people are the crazies. This one even volunteered to fly the plane.

Originally posted by PluPerfect

LOL!!!!!!!:

........they were going to get a Muslim pilot.

Oh man, THAT'S rich!!

I'd fly the "mission"....but, will not "really" convert to Islam.....I could "fake it", though......LOL!!!!

Too frigging funny!!!

haa truth was revealed...

that anti-paul guy said he would fly the mission and fake being muslim.....

lol

this world is crazy...

i can hardly understand why some Humans wish to keep thei bull$^t going...

why not have true freedom and abundance for all?

why not care about your fellow Humans?

thses negative people have no spirituality that is why, they do not know..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by freakjive
Always the same shills and always the same BS.

If this was someone you believed in and supported it would be a big deal. The fact is this was reported by a respected REAL journalist. The sad part is that because you don't agree with Ron Paul and his beliefs, you will dismiss this along with other Ron Paul related news because it doesn't jive with your personal thoughts.

Its really sad, especially for my fellow Americans. This man predicted everything that is troubling our republic today but you're so god damned blind you won't recognize it.

Replace real journalist with a guy who makes a living writing about how evil the Bilderberg group is. Take a terrible source and some the simple truth that no one listens to Ron Paul while he is alive and why would anybody believe this tripe.

Obviously, this journalist has some smarts. His counterparts who reported all the B'bergs good-doings are standing in the unemployment line.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Not sure I believe the guy in the video, but if true I wonder why the Bilderberg members would talk about reenacting a 9/11 style hit on Ron Paul. That says to me that clearly they might have more knowledge about what really happened on 9/11 then they will admit. Do they have that much power to make a plane wreck look like a terrorist event? And why jump to that type of event, why didn't they just say something like they wish he and all his supporters would fall over and die? These words by Bilderberg members, if true, are eerily targeted at a specific method for getting rid of the problem.

Not sure you believe the guy in the video.....

Looks like some derelict AJ found in the Walmart parking lot when he went to buy some equipment. At 1:50 into the clip you can see the derelicts straw hat that's got holes in front and back. AJ probably bought the guy the omelet and gave him a script to read; thus the shades so we couldn't see his eyes moving side to side as he was reading.

btw, I'm for Ron Paul so don't think I'm dissing him.... AJ is just such a [... can't think of the proper word to use right now ...] 👎

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Ron Paul supporter or not, you should probably do some research on just who this 'derelict' is and just how long he has been in the gane before you go spouting off about things you have no idea about.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
the bilderburg group are a group of zionist jews who assassinate anyone who they do not like in high positions of power

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

I saw the hole in his hat too. Although I try not to judge anyone based on their clothing, as I've seen many old men like this that were very intelligent and honest but did not know how to dress. I said I'm not sure I trust this guy and I mean it. Outside of making a general accusation about a conversation he overheard, I cannot call him a liar, nor can I discount what he said. However, the guy hasn't convinced me either. Its just a piece of information that could be just as likely true as it is false. I won't hang my hat on this information.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by satron

Not sure they are concerned with looking bad at this point, as long as they can't be held accountable they will do what they please when they please.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by killbot2012

The law is set up to protect them if they are caught out anyway. We can all use the law to its full extent as long as we know how it works.
Know your rights or you have no rights. You can not serve two masters.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

But there a few differences between us and them! As these are the most powerful people on the planet they
have the power, connections and monies to carry out their threats and most of us don't!
Also as most of us don't like these Bilderbergs, the truth is we would be better off if their plane crashed into
the ground and they all died!
As for Ron Paul IMHO i hope he is trying to help the majority of people in this country and if he were to die that would be a tragedy for our republic!

These are very important differences but i don't believe that these elitist are really intent on killing Paul! Mostly because he will never be elected anyway! I for one don't believe that we have any choice in the democratic
system we all think is so great! I also don't believe that the elitist would dare talk amungst themselves in a public place about an assassination plot! Lastly I don't trust Ron Paul and think he is just another plant that if he gets elected will be a puppet just like the rest!

I hope I am wrong but hope don't change reality it did'nt when Obama was elected and it wont now!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by boncho
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

But there a few differences between us and them! As these are the most powerful people on the planet they
have the power, connections and monies to carry out their threats and most of us don't!
Also as most of us don't like these Bilderbergs, the truth is we would be better off if their plane crashed into
the ground and they all died!
As for Ron Paul IMHO i hope he is trying to help the majority of people in this country and if he were to die that would be a tragedy for our republic!

These are very important differences but i don't believe that these elitist are really intent on killing Paul! Mostly because he will never be elected anyway! I for one don't believe that we have any choice in the democratic
system we all think is so great! I also don't believe that the elitist would dare talk amungst themselves in a public place about an assassination plot! Lastly I don't trust Ron Paul and think he is just another plant that if he gets elected will be a puppet just like the rest!

I hope I am wrong but hope don't change reality it did'nt when Obama was elected and it wont now!

So you know exactly who said it then and what they're capable of?

Do share your inside information...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If Ron Paul is assassinated I am moving my family and I as close to Canada as possible cuz #s getting real! Ron Paul IS our last hope.. Honestly!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Always the same Ron Paul Apostles and always the same BS

Do you see what I did there?

You know, a deluded mind might not be able to accept the fact that some people simply hold a differing view than their own without resorting to calling them paid shills and as members of some vast conspiracy where your leader, Ron Paul, and yourself and others like you are so important that 'tptb' PAY THEM SALARIES to pretend to be somebody with a differing opinion.

I see exactly what you did there. Did you even bother to read my post?

Nowhere did I call ANYONE a "paid shill". Again failing to see the point, I was talking about the users who came in my thread to turn this about whether Ron Paul was the man for the job or not.

That WAS NOT the intention of the thread and that's what my post was describing. Why not just discuss the content of the thread instead of turning it into 'Ron Paul and his supporters are deluded and nutters'?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by freakjive
I generally do not post source articles from Info Wars or Alex Jones in general.

Why is this statement necessary?

It means take the information however you want based on how you feel about Alex and/or Infowars.
What else would it mean?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join