It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
*sigh* This story while revealing, is meaningless.

Ron Paul would be "taken out" within the first year of his presidency, regardless of what is said at a BB CONference We all know this.

Personally I think Ron Paul's money would have been better spent teaching and motivating the next generation of potential congressman.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

hahaha, those are just the ADMITTED facts... yet somehow people still don't even believe them... You can just imagine what's going on behind closed doors if that's what they do publicly... in fact, I have a hard time imagining it myself, I don't know if I could imagine such horrible things even if I'm having the worst day of my life.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Jim Tucker is a liar and sensationalist.

Nothing he has had "inside" knowledge of has happened.

The fact Alex Jones even bothers still talking to him shows AJ is a liar and sensationalist as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
The fact Alex Jones even bothers still talking to him shows AJ is a liar and sensationalist as well.

Amen brother, I cannot stand AJ nowadays. I enjoyed watching his Bohemian Grove videos but now he mostly spread fear.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Even after RP loses the nomination, his supporters continue with their campaign of mischief.

This conflicts with an earlier article claiming that Peter Thiel, a billionaire that gave money to a RP front group, is at Bilderberg.

So, which is?

Do they want RP or do they not?

Who cares what Peter Theil does? And why are you referring to the exposure of one of the longest-running and most secretive illegal international meetings as "mischief" ?

Would you like to rephrase your statement at all, at the risk of sounding like a complete moron?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Ron Paul movement is one of the most important movements ever. He walked away from me once, but he came back pretty quick and has stuck by me with grassroots movements... I do believe he is a good guy but there is a bad side to it too... I cannot trust an oilman to fix the oil problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
IF 'Ron Paul' is so important how come outside of America you can go for days, weeks or even months without hearing a single mention of his name..most non-American don't know a thing about him (or care)

Isn't he some guy who failed to get a nomination to run for President or something.. i.e a nobody..

Now, why would a group such as the Bilderbergs care about a failed politician with no international clout?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Jim Tucker is a liar and sensationalist.

Nothing he has had "inside" knowledge of has happened.

Actually your wrong Jim Tucker isn't a liar he had a document on how the Bilderberg were planning out everything for Kosovo.

Bilderbergs even had threaten Tucker's life once in the past.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by biggilo

Now, why would a group such as the Bilderbergs care about a failed politician with no international clout?

Ron Paul isnt a failed politician, its no thanks to our unfree elites choosing elections, it was pretty much obvious that Romney would get the win the election for the GOP this year because it was meant to be like that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
First off Jim Tucker uselly has really credible information, second to those who say Ron Paul is not a threat to them (Bilderbergers ect ect) of course he is, whether or not he gets the Republican nomination he got his message out and that has a chain reaction effect of sorts so of course he's a threat to TPTB based on that principle alone.

edit on 2-6-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Re-read what I wrote.

I'm talking about RP supporters causing mischief wherever they go.

I have a lot more respect for RP than his groupies.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
How did this go from Bilderbergs saying they want Paul dead to "Paul can't win, Paul supporters are lunatics".

I know you guys are trying to put food on your table, really, I do, but come on. Show some respect.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

He may be a sensationalist. But if it wasn't for Jim Tucker, I dare say you would never have heard about Bilderberg. and their meetings would have continued in secret.

Take what people say with a grain of salt and Take what Alex Jones says with teaspoon full.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
So, some old guy whom makes a living on selling books rallying against a group has an inside source saying people were hating on ron paul while at the snack bar of a hotel.

quick, get this to ATS front page. This is big!!!

Holy misrepresentation Batman!!

First off that "old guy" has been following and reporting on the Bilderberg meetings for decades. He has been a reporter since the 70's and he authored only one book in 2005. So to say he makes a living selling books is obviously a crock.

Now anyone can claim anything from an "inside source", but one thing about Tucker is that his sources have been pretty accurate over the years. Am I the only one who remembers his report after the 2006 meeting? Let me remind you..... he described, in detail, the housing market crash way before it happened.

Just food for thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Alex Jones...

Need i say more?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I think it's quite ok to say, that humanity wants the bilderbergs dead ... so it's sorta vise verase, to me.

Personally, I think the statement "Angel of death" in the bible is referring to "sanctioned assasinations". And when the "plane crash" is mentioned, it makes me think of the Kennedy's. We're also seeing today, in the papers, that the Kennedy's were supposedly "women haters" and abused women.

Maybe it's time for humanity, to relieve God of his duties ...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Rasmussen Polls for Ron Paul 3rd Party Run
Ron Paul Ties Obama @ 42% in Head to Head Match-up: May 2012 Poll

www.infowars.com...

LAKE JACKSON, Texas, Mar 22, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul polls better against President Barack Obama in a head-to-head matchup than establishment-choice moderate Mitt Romney, according to a recent survey conducted by Public Policy Polling.

The poll found that Obama defeats Romney by 4 percentage points (48-44) and Newt Gingrich by 8 percent (50-42). While Santorum also joins Paul being within striking distance of the President by 3 points (48-45 and 46-43 respectively), Paul brings Obama a noticeable 2 percentage points further away from the 50 percent a candidate seeks to win on election day. Considering the +/- 3.3-percentage point margin of error, Paul in this poll is statistically tied for the presidency.

www.marketwatch.com...
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Funny, I can't find a report on the official Rasmussen site showing Obama tying Paul in a matchup.

I went to the inforwars.com article and it cited the link below as it's source.
politicalnews.me...
And the above link does not provide any other source to prove credibility of the claim it makes.

I also went to the Marketwatch.com article and did not see any source cited. What I did find at the bottom is this, "Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. www.RonPaul2012.com".

If someone can find a legit Rasmussen report, please show me.

Anyways, I don't think the OP has to worry too much. Alex Jones is full of bull-hockey. Interesting how everything he blabbers about has a way of inducing anxiety and panic. I'd wager he probably makes a fortune of off his fearmongering. Fear is a powerful motivator. This is common knowledge.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I love all you people who are babbling on about "Alex Jones this and Alex Jones that"... did any of you actually watch the video linked in the OP?

#1. Alex Jones is not making any claim at all.

#2. This thread title is a complete over the top, sensationalist, knee jerk reaction type of title.

#3. No one is threatening the life of Ron Paul. It was a sarcastic remark. Harsh? Yeah a bit, but sarcastic all the same. Unless I missed a meeting some where and there is a plane that can hold a hundred thousand people- then what was said was not a threat to anyone's life at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
I generally do not post source articles from Info Wars or Alex Jones in general. However, this one hits close to home for me, as you all know very well that I am an adamant Ron Paul supporter.

I often wondered if this was discussed in their circles. Interestingly enough, it was mentioned about dying in a plane crash. We all know very well this is one of the easiest ways for TPTB to assassinate someone.

During a heated conversation in the lobby of the Westfields Marriott hotel yesterday, Bilderberg members expressed their desire to see Ron Paul die in a plane crash, according to veteran journalist Jim Tucker’s inside source.

The shocking exchange took place just after Bilderberg attendees started arriving yesterday morning as they were driven through crowds of hundreds of Paul-supporting demonstrators.

Wasting no time to shoot their mouths off, one Bilderberg member expressed his desire to, “Get Ron Paul and all of his supporters on an airplane with a Muslim suicide pilot and take ‘em down,” according to Tucker’s source, which has been proven routinely accurate with Bilderberg information in the past.

“That was the harshest comment made but there were a lot of mean-spirited comments made as the Bilderberg boys gathered in the lobby of the hotel,” added Tucker.

edit on 6/1/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

People are mainly talking about Alex Jones because of this.

I believe it comes from here: www.infowars.com...

I don't care if Alex Jones made a claim or not. His website is passing this off as legitimate news. He is far from legitmate as is this article.

edit on 2-6-2012 by MuonSpin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2012 by MuonSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by The Sword

we out number all the other canidates and majority rules in America.

That's why Obama is going to win, right?

TheSword is right. Even when Paul loses, his supporters will STILL ramble on and think it's some conspiracy that he lost.

Yes, we get it. He can fill college theaters. So can Mark Hamill.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join