It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by havok
If this is true it's such a proving statement...
Proves that there are men in power who want to succeed in crashing the USA.

But back to the bilderbergs...
Also, it just shows how much they don't want to adhere to our original laws.
These people are the most corrupt, lying, den of vipers that needs eradicated.
And if we keep bowing down to their system of lies, it will never happen.

The Bilderberg Group, is made up of the GLOBAL Elite, not just American scumbags. So, why would they adhere to any law?

They're just folks who sold their soul in exchange for power and materialistic success.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
No plane crash, they'll just 'heart attack' him like they did Breitbart, white band on the forehead and all.

That will be the fate of yet another true American patriot.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
the build-a-burgers don't like RP then he must be hitting the nail on the head.
Protection for Ron Paul - POTUS 2012.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
I generally do not post source articles from Info Wars or Alex Jones in general. However, this one hits close to home for me, as you all know very well that I am an adamant Ron Paul supporter.

I often wondered if this was discussed in their circles. Interestingly enough, it was mentioned about dying in a plane crash. We all know very well this is one of the easiest ways for TPTB to assassinate someone.

During a heated conversation in the lobby of the Westfields Marriott hotel yesterday, Bilderberg members expressed their desire to see Ron Paul die in a plane crash, according to veteran journalist Jim Tucker’s inside source.

The shocking exchange took place just after Bilderberg attendees started arriving yesterday morning as they were driven through crowds of hundreds of Paul-supporting demonstrators.

Wasting no time to shoot their mouths off, one Bilderberg member expressed his desire to, “Get Ron Paul and all of his supporters on an airplane with a Muslim suicide pilot and take ‘em down,” according to Tucker’s source, which has been proven routinely accurate with Bilderberg information in the past.

“That was the harshest comment made but there were a lot of mean-spirited comments made as the Bilderberg boys gathered in the lobby of the hotel,” added Tucker.

Just more proof that the establishment and TPTB will stop at nothing to see their agenda fulfilled.

edit on 6/1/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

How is this in any way shape or form, "proof" ??

You have Jim Tucker saying he heard "some guy" as his source.

Not only is there no proof "that guy" said what he did, but Tucker doesn't even name him!

double-verification-fail

This is why I take what AJ and his gang say, less seriously every day. There is ZERO "evidence" here that anyone said anything about Ron Paul.

It's just a drunk old fart who can barely string a sentence together, claiming he heard someone say something.

...and people jump all over it...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why would they allow him on the podium to begin with? The way it looks they have him in check just fine, he wont get the nomination and he is about ready for retierment. At this point they should be more worried about about his son.

They killed a popular Icon before, JFK, wether he was "for the people" or (more likely) serving the interests of the Kennedy clan is to be debated, but that singular event shook up the unshakable trust Americans had in authority like no other.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm tired of these people playing God, and really disapointed, when I saw the police standing by while these criminals violated the Logan Act, I was upset. I was hoping the fan cops would toss the badge, and join the protest (wishful thinking). Could a citizen submit a formal complaint and have it executed involving the Logan Act? Could this witness contact Dr. Paul, and actually contact the police about threats made to his life? Yes, we protest, but what changes? Someone needs to start picking these elite off, for the benefit of humanity. I have never been so worried about my family and our future, then I have in the last few years. If Ron Paul gets hurt, there will be Hell to pay.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

This may be true, though I would not take one comment from an individual or small group to mean that this the "bilderberg" view on RP as a whole as I believe that RP is not as divorced form these groups as many would like to think. Still, he is indeed the only non-depressing option. I call him the hail mary option. It is the last inning, we are down, so let us send our last batter and ask for a hail mary. It might just win us the game, or it might not. This is of course assuming he is not just the release valve in the system of control, you know, the valve that releases just enough steam to keep us "in the hoping" just enough so that the pressure does not blow up as revolution against the system applying the pressure.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OK, I'm a "fence sitter" on Ron Paul. I like his economic views right across the board. Where he loses me, and a lot of others, is his stance on the military. For me personally, his solution doesn't make sense. You correct the system, you don't wipe it out.

In all honesty, to support him, I need this issue explained to me to my satisfaction. What it looks like to me is a pandering to a segment of the left,(for votes/support?) when there are better solutions like fixing the procurment system etc. rather than "nuking it", pun intended.

I deeply believe that if we follow his vision of defense, we will have returned to the ingredients that set up WW2. ie. multiple powers of comparable strength that felt the "gains" outweighed the risks.

For the last 65 years or so, that hasn't been the case. I'd rather not go back to that scenario either considering we already have that mechanism in place which is far cheaper to maintain than having to start over at a later date. If you get my meaning.

This is an honest question on my part and if any of you Ron Paul supporters can enlighten me on this I'd appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was under the impression that they killed him long ago, and made a robotic "bobble head" version of Ron Paul.

Sad thing is, his own son Rand Paul who is brilliant, is more of a good ol' boy politician and knows how to play the game. He has good chances of making a run one day. Hopefully when the time comes, his pops is still around to try and steer him away from the corruption that is Washington.

I would say a Rand Paul, Paul Ryan ticket would revitalize the republican party.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Always the same shills and always the same BS.

If this was someone you believed in and supported it would be a big deal. The fact is this was reported by a respected REAL journalist. The sad part is that because you don't agree with Ron Paul and his beliefs, you will dismiss this along with other Ron Paul related news because it doesn't jive with your personal thoughts.

Its really sad, especially for my fellow Americans. This man predicted everything that is troubling our republic today but you're so god damned blind you won't recognize it.

Freakjive I admire your passion and compassion. You're so American. I am a DAR, and still have that kind of feeling inside of me. I will look at Ron Paul again. I know I'm not voting for Obama, he is going to put the Nursing Home industry out of business! We're struggling already and unsure if we are going to make it.

Sadly, most voters look at the issues superficially FW. That's because they are superficial and see things only in terms of money and power. This is most unfortunate and reflects on the United States poorly. Although I respect my fearless leader, I hope Obama loses this next one. I hope we get someone else in his place who can accomplish as much without destroying so much.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
No plane crash, they'll just 'heart attack' him like they did Breitbart, white band on the forehead and all.

That will be the fate of yet another true American patriot.

Dangie, that's dark. If they do kill him by poison, I agree with a few others on this OP that there will be hell to pay. Breitbart situation is very suspicious. I agree it was foul play and I don't get convinced easily. Ron Paul is a wonderful person but then so were Martin Luther King and John F Kennedy. I still get really sad when I think of those times.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

Thank you so much for the very kind words and encouragement! I sincerely appreciate it. I realize that not everyone will have the same views and that's what is great about debate and discussion. I just loathe the ones that cannot look past the partisanship and drilled-in propaganda to see the real issues.

Even if folks don't believe in Ron Paul, I think it's worth taking a second look at his policies due to his experience and sheer consistency over the last 30 years.

Stars for this extremely wise statement:

Sadly, most voters look at the issues superficially FW. That's because they are superficial and see things only in terms of money and power. This is most unfortunate and reflects on the United States poorly.

Thanks for the honest reply, Destiny!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Open letter to the Bilderberg Group: snoutslap.wordpress.com...

Dear Bilderberg Group,

I was recently examining your list of participants for the 2011 meeting (1). The thing that stuck out at me as I read was the lack of diversity in your participants. I thought this may have been an anomaly so I also examined prior participant lists (2). To my shock these lists too showed a disapointing lack of diversity. Particularly I point to the lack of Africans, Mestizos, Amerindians, and gay, lesbian, and transgendered people. This greatly confounded me as it is your globalist pig-dog foundations who proudly fund pro-immgration groups for the purpose of flooding White countries with immigrants from the “developing world.” For instance Sean Lengell of the Washington Post reports that:

The Ford Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation and Democratic activist George Soros were among the liberal funders that have donated millions of dollars to pro-immigration groups, as the Senate continued its debate on a contentious bill that would overhaul the nation’s immigration policy.

Three of the nation’s biggest and most influential pro-immigration groups — the National Immigration Forum, the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF) and the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) — collectively received more than $3.25 million from Ford Foundation since 2005. (3)

It appears that “diversity is strength” only when it applies to non-global elite spaces? Globalist pig-dog elite spaces are VERY, VERY White (and Jewish). I wonder why anti-White #S like Chris Matthews haven’t reported this? # Mathews has no problem pointing out the “whiteness” of the Tea Party movement. But for some reason he doesn’t point out the “race problem” relating your group? In fact, I’d be surprised if # Matthews has mentioned your group at all?

I also wonder where all the big “civil rights” and “anti-racist” activists are regarding this issue? Why isn’t Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton outraged about this lack of inclusion? Why isn’t the anti-White, genocidal maniac (4) Tim Wise not railing against this? Why aren’t the anti-White, leftist stooges who use terrorist tactics against American Renaissance meetings (thus denying Amren freedom of speech and association) not conducting ”demonstrations of solidarity” against Bilderberg? The answer is simple: So called “anti-racism” is actually a code for anti-White.

So since the above mentioned anti-white #S won’t bring attention to Bilderberg’s lack of diversity, I guess it’s my duty to do so. That is why I, the creator/writer for Snout Smack offers his services to bring diversity to Bilderberg. I wish to be hired by your organization as “Director of Diversity.” My demographic goals for the 2012 meeting (In Virginia) are as follows: 12% African, 14% Mestizo Latino (no cheating by using White Latinos), 5% Asian, 1% Amerindian, 3% Muslim, and 3% gay, lesbian, and transgendered people (at least one participant should be transgendered and this person should share a room with David Rockefeller).

I served in your globalist wars in Iraq and Kosovo and have a master’s degree so my international experience and education should be adequate. My salary needs are negotiable. Please leave a comment and email address on how I can contact you or contact one of your spy organizations to get my phone number.

I just want the opportunity to help your organization experience the ”joys of diversity” that you force on the rest of us.

sincerely,

Snout Smack

(1) www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

(2) en.wikipedia.org...

(3) The 2007 Sean Langell Washington Post article requires a subscription so here’s a reprint: www.godlikeproductions.com...

(4) amren.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeillieN

Originally posted by deathlord
Just want to say that this thing seems blown way out of proportion. I actually work in the building right next to the mariott and trust me in the past few days there has not been "hundreds" of protestors or even like on the first page i saw someone said the number would be 500. There might be more this weekend, but during the work week it was not like stated.

Also, it is a closed doors meeting, no journalist is going to have inside sources.

fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...
edit on 2-6-2012 by NeillieN because: (no reason given)

Ever think its raining and you didn't see them?
edit on 2-6-2012 by NeillieN because: (no reason given)

Oh my bad, I must have missed the invisible rain on Thursday, you know it gets hard to see that stuff when the sun is shining and there are no clouds out. Also, on Friday there was no rain before I left work at a little after 5, it was cloudy out, but that was it. Though what would I know, I only drove by it 4 times a day coming and going to work and for lunch.

Also, your cool little picture (I'm glad you know more about it than me with your research, it gets hard to keep track of that stuff when you live here) there wasn't than many more people out there on the sunny day than your picture. It was one little packed area where the cars would drive in, not a whole lot of people.

Though keep up the good research, I'm going to stick to my career in web development, I'm only 25 and making some good money, plus I am getting a stake in the company for the project I am working on. You know, instead of protesting and complaining about the "elites" oppressing us, I am working my way up to early retirement with plenty of money.

Almost forgot to add this too, "You need to do some research on Jim Tucker. Someday you will see the sky is not green.". Well I am very happy to tell you that I see that the sky is not green, in fact, it is blue! I didn't even have to do research on Jim Tucker to see the sky was not green.
edit on 6-6-2012 by deathlord because: Forgot to add one last part.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Text If this was true, then why did they leak it out? I thought the people at the Bilderberg meeting were supposed to have a secret meeting and no one was supposed to know about it..?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by BobAthome

Still wondering where Fulford's "White Dragon Society" is. Weren't they supposed to counter these Bilderberg slimebags?

Unless they're the guests of honor?

Fulford is a charlatan.

Bilderberg is a real invite-only foreign policy meeting.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I liked this one: We're winning, they're losing.

That is very good news.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by The Sword

I think you are misguided - Ron Paul supporters know whats going on and guess what ? we are voting Ron Paul anyway.. because its Ron Paul or no one at all.... we out number all the other canidates and majority rules in America.

When people are allowed to actually, you know, VOTE, as opposed to caucus shenaigans, Ron Paul gets about 11% of the vote. If you consider that a "majority," dream on.

On the other hand, I truly consider anyone elected to be illegally in office. If they tried this insider info, lying, and misrepresenting truth in a board of directors of big company, they can go to jail.

People don't vote with truth or transparency. They don't understand the system, the corrupt bought out scum running, or the consequences. Yet they're the board of directors.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
If such a thing happened I think the attendee list of The Bilderberg meetings had better beef up their security. Me thinks it would be the final nail in their coffin.

They should just go with the flow, why do they always have to conquer and control? What a bunch of maroons. With all the brain power behind global domination, you'd think they'd be able to come up with a win win.

Unfortunately greed is a hard box to think out of, poor selfish bastards.

They can't. But they do need to know that there is not just law of consequence and karma, the problem is, for the very top of the world's mismanagement satanistic felons, there is actually forgiveness, U-Turns and working hard to make up for this, also healing and lots of help. But its hard for them to take that risk, for they don't have love in them at this point, its been done in centuries, eons ago, and they're the same souls.

Without love in them, they don't believe that law of consequence and karma is not love, in this punitive torture chamber, pit way. That Love is not like that. They don't know Love can't do that, because they don't understand Love.

Its like the masons, or a pyramid. The top group that is on earth, serve those who are not, and do their bidding, because they have to and they're fighting for their own souls, trying to rise up in ranks rather than face the consequence of what they've done and go into torture pits. So they do the bidding, to avoid consequence, (unless of course the planet gets taken away or upgraded or the progression cycle happens, for there is a limit to how far transhumanism and longevity and even the buffer of having their negative ET overlords take them when they die, reward their bad behaviors and send them back.

There is a limit. There is a time, many think its this cycle, but it doesnt matter what cycle it is, when that time comes, things have to be cleaned up because the galaxy goes up to the next level/floor.

Of course there are better ways, but this group can't. And the mid level, of supervisors, politicians, workers, advisers, bought off with trinkets, spoilt and probably either more athiestic for some, and for others more distorted lies given in their spiritual beleifs so they think they're off the hook, and lucifer is really good and will be working for humanities advancement, and anyway, there are different levels of understanding. So this middle group is fed lies and doesnt know that they will face the pit and mirrors.

The top, know. They avoid the pit so far by obeying Legion and those who serve Legion's orders. And Legion and the Dracos are very bent on destroying earth, possibly recylcing it for another batch of cookies, and feed of pain and soul energy, for they're cut off from their own Family above and Light/Consciousness/Soul, so they feed off others.

This group represents, the worst in the galaxy.

The ones who have come in here, and I would suggest that to be writing online and searching truth, that would make a person one who came in, versus some who are recycled in karma. The ones who came in, arent lesser younger souls. As the one side is the worst of the galaxy, or close, the ones coming in would have to be the opposite.

So we have a responsiblity to each other and to the mismanagers here. Because we came in to help raise the frequency, wake people up, and save them from their own errors, and cut the chains of who they serve. Because obeying evil is not just one way to avoid consequence, to face the mirror of what you've done. But going on bended knee and pouring it out to Family and taking responsibility. Disclosing and redistibuting the wealth, freedom and resources, undoing what you can, and really really working to make up for what you've done, IS THE WAY HOME.

Ironically, I suspect in the Bildenberg set, that some are on the top level of knowing, and some are in the middle level, so some know why they're doing it.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks OP! I completely find this possible. Especially considering the media blackout. Here is a video of him talking on the news about his media blackout. The video also mentions of how he is against how the establishment is. It is very easy to see corporations, etc. going to lengthy ends in making Ron Paul disappear, even if it is literal. However, it would be shady to kill him, perhaps, as an easily compiled film could probably show much evidence towards why the government would kill him.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Keyouse because: Link HTLM was broken and forgot the video... :p

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join