It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I put liquid sunflower lecithin in the blender for about 40 secs and after it was blended it already came out white. I added the vitamin C and blended for 30 more secs then put everything in the ultrasonic cleaner. My question is: if it's already white after blending how will I know if it's done? Also it seems there's a lot of white foam and lots of tiny white particles in the final product. Is that normal? Am I supposed to be stirring it the whole time while it's in the cleaner? Also, there's a fatty layer on my tongue and sort of a heartburn, is that normal? Thanks for your great help!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Calabasa

Did you make sure the vitamin C was completely dissolved? Also, you will have to let it run through the USC or else it will break down later if not properly homogenized. Per previous recommendations, I let it run until there are no bubbles left and stop to cool it down if the temperature gets above 89*F.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

Yes, the vit C was totally dissolved. After putting it in the blender it came out very foamy and white and stayed foamy after 30 mins in the USC. After I put it in the fridge for a few hours I see three layers. Foam on top, tan underneath that and white underneath the tan. Also, after the 30 mins in the USC it felt a bit warm so next time I'll be taking the temp periodically. Should I take out the foam before i put it in the USC? BTW I'm using the 2 liter USC.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calabasa
reply to post by toastyr

Yes, the vit C was totally dissolved. After putting it in the blender it came out very foamy and white and stayed foamy after 30 mins in the USC. After I put it in the fridge for a few hours I see three layers. Foam on top, tan underneath that and white underneath the tan. Also, after the 30 mins in the USC it felt a bit warm so next time I'll be taking the temp periodically. Should I take out the foam before i put it in the USC? BTW I'm using the 2 liter USC.

Are following the instructions to a T ? For example I blend the lecithin with hot distilled water for a good 10-15 minutes and then let it soak overnight so the mixture eventually becomes uniform. After soaking overnight, I blend the lecithin/distilled water mix for another 5 minutes before mixing with the dissolved Vit C water and throwing that all in the ultrasonic cleaner.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm using liquid sunflower lecithin so the instructions I found for sunflower on here is to warm the water to 110 degrees then blend for 40 secs then add vit C. Should I be blending the liquid sunlfower lecithin in the blender for 15 mins also then leave it to soak overnight? Should I skim the resulting foam(after blending) so I can even see what's happening inside the USC? Is it normal for the tan and white layers to form once I leave the finished product in the fridge?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm using liquid sunflower lecithin so the instructions I found for sunflower on here is to warm the water to 110 degrees then blend for 40 secs then add vit C. Should I be blending the liquid sunlfower lecithin in the blender for 15 mins also then leave it to soak overnight? Should I skim the resulting foam(after blending) so I can even see what's happening inside the USC? Is it normal for the tan and white layers to form once I leave the finished product in the fridge?

Yes blend the lecithin/distilled water mix for 10 minutes minimum and soak overnight. The next day, blend a few minutes more. Then add the distilled water that has the Vit C already dissolved completely in the water (which you would have done prior by mixing for a few minutes)...

You can then blend the dissolved Vit C water wit the Lecithin in the blender. There will be foam from the blending. Then throw it all in the USC and stir constantly. The foam will slowly disappear.

The USC might make the mix to hot after 15 minutes. That's when I pour out into a pyrex measuring glass and cool it down in the fridge and also let my USC cool down. An hour or 2 later, I pour back in the USC to do another 15 minutes. By then the foam is all gone by itself or there is roughly like 10-15 bubbles.

Then I pour it in a glass bottle with a wine vacuum pump cork, give it a good 50-70 pumps and store in the fridge for 3 weeks at a time.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I'll try that for my next batch. Thanks for all your detailed help! Best wishes for great health

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

One more question. What do you stir it with? I used a rubber spatula but it might have left an after taste. I don't like using plastic. Can i use a stainless steel spoon?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

One more question. What do you stir it with? I used a rubber spatula but it might have left an after taste. I don't like using plastic. Can i use a stainless steel spoon?

I use wooden chopsticks. You can get a set of 100 for like 5 bucks. So thats enough to mix 200 batches.

Id go with clean plastic next if i had to. No metal spoons though. The USC will knock off some particles of the metal and imbibe the solution with a metallic taste.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

When you follow your procedure and put the final mixture in the fridge for a while do you still find that a slightly more tan layer forms on the top 2 inches? Also, if you shake it before you pour it does it still form bubbles on top?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

When you follow your procedure and put the final mixture in the fridge for a while do you still find that a slightly more tan layer forms on the top 2 inches? Also, if you shake it before you pour it does it still form bubbles on top?

All uniform, no layers.

If I shake any liquid in a glass bottle, bubbles will appear. You want most of it disappearing during usc process

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
For those concerned about GMO derived vitamin-c from corn….

I have had good results from Cassava Root derived Vitamin-c.
Looking at the stats, it has almost 3 times the C content and has absolutely no use in the GMO arena so they haven’t bothered with it.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ak

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AkHolic

Thanks! I just ordered some. I was looking for another source of ascorbic acid besides corn.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I was looking for natural sourced non-corn vitamin C as well.

I ended up buying this
www.amazon.com...
it's made from berries and is all natural, non-GMO.

Thanks to everyone in this thread! It helps to see what people recommend and what their experiences with different ingredients and recipes have produced.

I bought a small sonice cleaner and like several people in this thread, it sputtered out after about 4 lipo making sessions. I took the advice from others in this thread and just got a large one instead of getting another small one. (I'm thinking the small one overheated internally)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Sounds like you are getting the mixture too warm at some point. There is generally nothing to separate unless some of the mixture gets to warm which makes it gelatinous. The darker gelatinous portions will separate and settle to the bottom.

If you have a powerful blender it will heat the mixture after several minutes of blending. Some blenders are so powerful that you can actually cook soup in them just from the blending action.

I used to dissolve the vit c crystals into it's water and the lecithin into it's water at room temperature (so they dissolve faster and more completely), then chill it to fridge temperature and blend them together. Then refrigerate again before the ultrasonic process. I have a powerful ultrasonic cleaner so I chill the mixture between each eight minute ultrasonic cycle.

Now days I dissolve the vit c into the total amount of water that is used for the vit c and the lecithin at room temp. I chill it in the fridge for a bit and then blend in the lecithin granules. I chill it to fridge temperature and then start the ultrasonic process. There are two reasons I do it this way. The main reason is that I believe the lecithin begins to form liposomes as soon as it begins to liquify and it will capture the vit c doped water as it does so, making certain that all liposomes are carrying vit c even if the ultrasonic cleaner cannot fracture them. A secondary reason is that the greater volume of water ensures complete dissolving of the vit c in the first place.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hello, dominicus.
Thank you very much for the time you offers for the others.
First excuse my poor english i leave in France.
I started with acide ascorbic 3 weeks ago with 1 ounce per days (i have VHC hépatite C chronic) but many problems intestinal...

I have read yours posts for 5 hours !!

I received my sonic this morning (CARRERA 9611031 from AMAZON: www.amazon.fr...=pe_205631_30430471_M3_dp_1)
Is it a good sonic for that?

If i have understand i have to do this?

- 3 ounce of lecithine Soya in 250 ml (very hot water?) and 15 mn in blender
-wait one night in fridge and 5 mn in blender again
- next Demie ounce of acid ascorbic in 125 ml and put all in blender
- the result in the sonic for how many time exactly with my engine?

Am i right?

I want to said realy thank you for your patience.

God bless you

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
has anyone tried putting their lipo c into their own capsules? i'm looking up empty capsules on amazon to see if i can make my own capsules for my wife to take and not a single item or reviews of the items mention using them for liquids. is it just not possible to make your own liquid capsules? or is it something that people just normally don't do?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello again Dominicus,

in my last post I have forgot a question about the blender.
My wife have a THERMOMIX, do i use the high speed for lecithine with water? which is the best?
Same question for the second opération with AA ?
Thank you very much
God bless you

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blackangel13

The daily dosage for Liposomal vit c aproaches or exceeds 1 cup. That would be hundreds of capsules. Also Liposomal has a short shelf life. Might as well just take three or four measured swigs of it a day. It really doesn't taste bad if you make it properly.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUXABEL

I received my sonic this morning (CARRERA 9611031 from AMAZON: www.amazon.fr...=pe_205631_30430471_M3_dp_1) Is it a good sonic for that?

Yes it will work for now. You will find these smaller cheaper units don't last too long, and that most of us who make Lipo-C have since then, switched to bigger, more professional units.

If i have understand i have to do this? - 3 ounce of lecithine Soya in 250 ml (very hot water?) and 15 mn in blender

I don't know how many ounces is in Tablespoon. I use 3 tablespoons of "lecithine" in 1.5 cups of very hot water and blend for 7-15 minutes. Then let it soak overnight in refridgerator.

-wait one night in fridge and 5 mn in blender again

Yes

- next Demie ounce of acid ascorbic in 125 ml and put all in blender

Apologies but I don't know what is "Demie". I mix the "acid ascorbic" is .5 cups of distilled water with a chopstick over 5-10 minutes until all the ascorbic is dissolved, and I set aside for day 2, waiting for lecithine mix to soak overnight.

- the result in the sonic for how many time exactly with my engine?

Next day, I mix "lecithine" that was soaking overnight (which is 1.5 cups total), with the acid ascorbic dissolved water I had set aside (which is .5 cups total) ...I put them both in blender for another few minutes (so now total mix is 2 cups).

Then I pour all in "sonic" for 30 minutes while constantly mixing. The model you purchased will overheat very easy. So you have to stop at 10-15 minutes, and let it cool down for 30-60 minutes, until you can use sonic again.

in my last post I have forgot a question about the blender. My wife have a THERMOMIX, do i use the high speed for lecithine with water? which is the best?

Yes use highest speed. Make sure blender does not heat up the mix. If it does, take breaks for cool down.

Thank you very much

For the AA, I just mix by hand with a chopstick. in 5 minutes everything is dissolved and ready to go. I suppose you can use blender as well and make AA dissolve faster.

Thank you very much God bless you

Your welcome friend. I hope your health improves to 100% and all problems heal!!!. Please report back with any health benefits you get from the Lipo C.
Thanks

Originally posted by blackangel13
has anyone tried putting their lipo c into their own capsules? i'm looking up empty capsules on amazon to see if i can make my own capsules for my wife to take and not a single item or reviews of the items mention using them for liquids. is it just not possible to make your own liquid capsules? or is it something that people just normally don't do?

You need liquid-gel type capsules specifically for fluids/liquids. From there you either have to fill each one by hand yourself, and then close the capsule, or get yourself a small plastic capsule filling machine that allows you to do 20-50 capsules at a time ...but you have to make sure you get one made for liquids and liqui-gel caps.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join