It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Anyone near/in Miami/Florida? I'd love to have the Miami and Daytona Beach Reports.

I live between them(Miami and Daytona) and nobody has eaten my face. Perhaps some people are just "crazy"...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co... .uk/news/article-2167493/China-cannibal-attack-Drunk-bus-driver-leaps-woman-street-chews-face.html

Not sure if you already got this one its a pretty full on story posted yesterday picks and all.

Chinese 'cannibal' attack caught on camera as drunk bus driver leaps on woman and chews on her face Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It was then that Dong started biting Du's face, leaving her covered in blood and weeping as passers-by tried to pull the attacker off his victim. Witnesses said that the bus driver had gone 'crazy' and was successfully resisting attempts to subdue him. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 2-7-2012 by Shirak because: add quote

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Is he drunk or is he a cannibal? Or is he a drunk cannibal? None of the above... darn.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Yup.

"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies/Flu Hybrid
Published October 27, 2010

For instance, rabies—a viral disease that infects the central nervous system—can drive people to be violently mad, according to Samita Andreansky, a virologist at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine in Florida who also appears in the documentary.

It's theoretically possible—though extremely difficult—to create a hybrid rabies-influenza virus using modern genetic-engineering techniques, the University of Miami's Andreansky said. "Sure, I could imagine a scenario where you mix rabies with a flu virus to get airborne transmission, a measles virus to get personality changes, the encephalitis virus to cook your brain with fever"—and thus increase aggression even further—"and throw in the ebola virus to cause you to bleed from your guts. Combine all these things, and you'll [get] something like a zombie virus," she said. "But [nature] doesn't allow all of these things to happen at the same time. ... You'd most likely get a dead virus."

How does she know all that?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by YachtDoc13

Yea, but aren't even the slight bit curious? Obviously Miami PD is not gonna release the "Miami Zombie" police report, but the daytona incident is much more likely.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Just counted them all and we're up to 75 biting/eating incidents

Timeframe: March 8th 2012 - June 30th 2012.

March: 2
April: 9
May: 22
June: 42

Definitely increasing in numbers. At a steady rate, statistically if this was to continue we'd likely see between 50-65 incidents in July.

Ben: This could fit in with the Feb leak at the CDC center.
edit on 2-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: fixed numbers

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

What happened in Daytona? Apparently Google is clueless.

As am I.
edit on 2-7-2012 by YachtDoc13 because: ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but remember back a few years and that guy on a bus I think it was in Canada, killed a dude.
He then began to eat that guy, I remember him going to court.

That was few years back so this has been going on for a while. No one could figure out why he did this?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I am finding a lot of information on this trend of stories is being censored all they have to do is say its related to D's (Don't worry not going to say it) and they can use that to take it off many sites.

Dogpile and Astalavista often give a more varied result to google. You may try searching there.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I think hes actually out on day release There was a thread on it a few weeks months back. I think the question to ask is. Aside from getting shot is this condition terminal or are they able to treat it? Or is it perhaps a psychological effect of a device or frequency?

One of the things I like about this thread is that you can look at the statistics and analyze the anomalies from a group of results better than 1 or 2 scattered cases.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by YachtDoc13

What happened in Daytona? Apparently Google is clueless.

As am I.
edit on 2-7-2012 by YachtDoc13 because: ignorance.

[url=http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-05/news/os-homeless-man-killed-daytona-20120605_1_homeless-camp-homicide-victim-homeless-man]Here[/ur l]

There was another story (not this article) that suggested he may have been attacked.
edit on 2-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I have copy this post to the rabie thread Here
hope you dont mind

The number of attacks increasing like that are really important details
Great work .. wish i could applause you

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The ruptured spleen guy???

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It appears you are referring to a story that happened in one city but was reported in multiple cities... I may be misinformed or using the wrong search engine but i believe not.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Lol sorry haha, but the report seems fishy to me, it seems like they were trying to hide something.

And yea a ruptures spleen but they said they're was blood. I would imagine that an internal ruptured spleen would bleed on the inside, not the outside- leading me to believe something else happened to him.

And I do remember something saying that he was either attacked or someone else was involved. I believetjats why they even made a note about the homeless guy in the area and the bloody napkin.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

In any event.... There are way too many crazies. People eating people isn't a new thing. Just more publicized now. You wanna talk about zombies, look at the american public...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sorry on phone can't make it pretty.

articles.orlandosentinel.com...

www.newsdaytonabeach.com...

It was ruled a homicide & in Daytona Beach
edit on 3-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

That is the same story i found. It said they were investigating. Never said it was ruled a homicide. Just out of curiosity... What does a couple of bums beating each other to death have to do with people eating people? Here in Florida, homicide is about as common as the sunday paper.

Edit: Title says it was a Homicide but article says that it is being "treated as a homicide". However, it is up to the ME(Medical Examiner) to decide.
edit on 3-7-2012 by YachtDoc13 because: To much wine.

edit on 3-7-2012 by YachtDoc13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join