It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this list. Perhaps someone ( I would if I had enough time) would also compile a list of similarities between the attackers?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Thanks for starting this list. Perhaps someone ( I would if I had enough time) would also compile a list of similarities between the attackers?

This!

Did they all have "flesh eating" diseases?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

No Jeffrey Dahmer stories?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I wish I had the time to do that- but honestly keeping track of them is becoming very hard! Everytime I think that I am done, low and behold- another even pops up.

I am trying to keep them in the time frame of the last 6 weeks and on- anything further is mind-numbing at best.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

I am only going back 6 weeks, and continuing on as they come up. It would take hours and hours to list them all, and I am trying to keep it relevant and current. Besides Jeffery was a long time ago

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

I wish I had the time to do that- but honestly keeping track of them is becoming very hard! Everytime I think that I am done, low and behold- another even pops up.

I am trying to keep them in the time frame of the last 6 weeks and on- anything further is mind-numbing at best.

No worries ! Thanks for keeping it organized. Ill be sure to submit anything and add to the list if more stories break. Im doing nothing this weekend, so I may work on that

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Thank you! Any and ALL help is greatly appreciated

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ahhha !!

I know what it is.

We shall call it "Mike Tyson Syndrome"...

It is contageous... pretty soon we'll be eating our enemies children's testicles too....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
So,....
The plan is to get folks to start believing the zombie thing is actually happening...
I see where this is going, does anyone else?

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Please, I am all for the jokes, but lets try to keep them to a minimum so everyone, myself included, don't have to weed through a bunch of pages/posts to find actual information. This is a common problem on ATS, which eventually causes people to constantly ask to be spoon feed information later on in the thread.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
So,....
The plan is to get folks to start believing the zombie thing is actually happening...

Anti-Zombie laws?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Not really, I mean I guess some people can interpret it that way- but ever since the Miami incident there have been a bunch of threads talking about people eating people or doing crazy things- this is just an effort to keep it in one place.. 1. So it's easily accessible 2. So a million topics don't spam ATS

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
.British royalty dined on human flesh.....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by g146541
So,....

Anti-Zombie laws?

Sounds like more of our rights being stripped of us. Will Halloween be banned?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

The one thing I've noticed about most of the attackers is that they all seemed to be going through depression or living in bad homes or situations which could lead to depression.

Obviously its not the depression itself that causes people to eat other people. So my guesses right now would be a pharmaceutical drug for depression or those sounds in the sky which have a frequency that is known to cause severe depression.
Or maybe even a combination of the two.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

5-31-2012 - San Antonio woman kills 3 week old son, beheads him & eats his brain

This one is from 2009. I just did a thread on it by mistake.

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
People-eating is the new strange-noises-in-the-sky, which was the new mass-animal-deaths we had last year,

Random events that aren't noticed when they occur individually, and only become noticed when they are clustered together in close proximity, and then snowball as people actively seek out new occurrences.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join