It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kctornado

Originally posted by Kalamord

Originally posted by kctornado
reply to post by roaland

If they continued to be unusually strong and combative, we should be hearing that right?

I also wouldn't be surprised if we never hear any updates or see the attackers ever again. Same goes for the victims as well.

In the Miami case, I did see local updates about his health. He was walking and the surgeries were fairly successful at beginning the healing process after being attacked. If it were the traditional virus situation, I think that wouldn't have been possible. That's why I'm leaning more towards environmental or something else. But, like you said who knows what is being covered up. Too hard to trust the news.

If it is a virus, who knows how long the incubation period is? Also, if this is a known virus to the government and they have data on it, it's possible they also have a vaccine. Just something to think about.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My feeling is that any attempt to bite something in instinctually related to eating, while it is a primal method of self defense the majority of them were unprovoked and do not seem to merit a defensive response.

Agree, it seems more like primal agression..

Like the latest with the busdriver, he simply stopped, got out, and attacked without reason O_o

I wonder what's triggering these responses...

Maybe some mind control thing instead of a virus/drugs?

Manchurian Candidate

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SaltireWarrior

A lot of people went back to normal right after, I will look at the report again and see if it should be removed. Several incidents didn't even get the chance to bite, they simply tried. It's important that we keep all things relates to find out what they have in common. Without looking at the case I can say the fact that he went back to 'normal' and was released is actually common. I will look at it again though

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kctornado

Yes, I wish more information was available about them, I so far haven't found any other than the Miami incident, but that one had a lot of media attention.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This may just be a coincidence, but check this out:

White Plains supermarket encounter, with teeth - This was reported June 20

Rabies Alert Issued After Rabid Cat Found In Mt Kisco - This was reported June 25/29

Both of those previously reported stories happened around the same time and area (White Plains, NY).

Like I said, it's probably a coincidence, but it's worth taking note. Especially with the possible rabies mutations that could have been released.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

That might be something of interest. With the CDC incidences I think some kind of rabies / mixed virus is possible. I'm also leaning towards synthia, partially because I could rap it up in a neat little bow with that one- as it doesn't have any clear cut symptoms etc.

I can't think of one factor that would do this, which is probably the most disconcerting thing about it. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Agreed.

A further thing of note, is that at the beginning stages of rabies, victims do not become completely primal and attack mindlessly. They do become increasingly paranoid, agitated, violent and do start having delusions. Their body temperature also rises and they develop a fever.

Some of these incidences seem like people acting exactly this way. They are unnecessarily violent and agitated. The feverish feeling they get may also account for why many want to tear their clothes off.

In the case of the Miami cannibal, if it is true that there was no flesh in his stomach, that could be explained by him not being able to swallow. Just like how rabies victims have extreme difficulty swallowing.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

But there is no standard model provided to eliminate the actions of the natural reaction of violent behavior with the truly inexplicable occurrences associated with the 'zombie' attacks. Thus rendering all contributed reports highly flawed.

The title of your thread states people eating people yet the list provided so far also included mere biting incidents from situations which are best profiled within the domestic violence and GBH type categories and which can be explained easily with a little clear and critical thinking.

Biting does not equate with eating.

For example; a. while being arrested a man bites a police officer's hand. b. while approached by police officer a man lunges and attacks the police officer and bites, tears and swallow portions of the police officers flesh.

?Which two of the above can be considered and classified as an inexplicable 'zombie' attack.

Lets not loose our heads over this. We must remain calm and rationale.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I agree and you raise a valid point, but I must argue that if the causes of this was, let's say a virus, bacteria, or something people were exposed to- would it not be in stages? Would the beginning not be far less worse than the end? For instance animal bite related rabies has an incubation period, as well as stages. Until we know whether 1. It's not one of the aforementioned 2. It's far too long to be an incubation period - we can not dismiss them.

For instance if you take say the Carl Jaquesveau case- how long was it before he acted that way? And what is
His families/friends opinion on his behavior in the month/week before AND after? Did he have any problems with the law 4-6 months prior? We have to have answers to this questions to be able to completely dismiss something. Perhaps though I should separate incidences in two sections, one for keeping and the other for monitoring. I will try to work on that tonight.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

OMG .. ~!

did you see this thread ~!!!

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover UP~!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Yes I did
Ben raises some interesting points in there. Loved the CDC info!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Found this website about a possible link to the zombie virus in ancient history.

Hierakonpolis is a site famous for its many "firsts," so many, in fact, it is not easy to keep track of them all. So we are grateful(?) to Max Brooks for bringing to our attention that the site can also claim the title to the earliest recorded zombie attack in history. In his magisterial tome, The Zombie Survival Guide (2003), he informs us that in 1892, a British dig at Hierakonpolis unearthed a nondescript tomb containing a partially decomposed body, whose brain had been infected with the virus (Solanum) that turns people into zombies. In addition, thousands of scratch marks adorned every surface of the tomb, as if the corpse had tried to claw its way out!

Zombie Attack at Hierakonpolis

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
New ones

7/3 'Zombie Attack' In Indianapolis? Man Uses 'Ninja' Moves To Fight Off Authorities

7/3 Woman bites Marysville police officer; Plea deal possible

Other Weird

Grandmother Margaret Horton, 75, attacked by five dogs in Ball Green

Sword, Sandwich Used in Attack on Women, Deputies Say - Bit car

Armed police surround naked Chinese woman after she strips off and lies in front of ambulance to prevent husband's fatally injured lover being taken to hospital
edit on 3-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

i saw the video .. this is really f-up
she cause an accident runing into a familly then block the ambulance from going away
she then goes into the ambulance take the kid from the leg and swing it into the ground
that impact killed the boy later in hospital

if i knew better we are not in the movie Quarantine but in "The Crazies"

i dont think it was a "zombie attack" she didnt try to bite
but had the same crazyness in here .. like a mindless psychopath

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The book is divided into six separate chapters, a list of fictional attacks throughout history and an appendix. The first chapter 'The Undead: Myths and Realities' outlines Solanum, the fictional virus that creates a zombie, along with details on how it is spread (such as through an open wound, when coming in contact with infected blood or saliva), and treatment of the infected (such as suicide or amputation of the bitten/scratched limb, though amputation rarely works). The middle of this chapter explains the abilities and behavioral patterns of the undead and the differences between "voodoo" zombies, movie zombies, and zombies created by Solanum.

Zombie Survival Guide Wiki

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes! my sentiments exactly! I couldn't remember what the name of the movie was, but that would seem like what's going on.

Almost like they have lost all inhibition and logical reason and become primitive cave men

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The book is divided into six separate chapters, a list of fictional attacks throughout history and an appendix. The first chapter 'The Undead: Myths and Realities' outlines Solanum, the fictional virus that creates a zombie, along with details on how it is spread (such as through an open wound, when coming in contact with infected blood or saliva), and treatment of the infected (such as suicide or amputation of the bitten/scratched limb, though amputation rarely works). The middle of this chapter explains the abilities and behavioral patterns of the undead and the differences between "voodoo" zombies, movie zombies, and zombies created by Solanum.

Zombie Survival Guide Wiki

Oops. My bad. Its 3.27am and i failed to deny ignorance. I shall now fall on my sword in shame.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Yes! my sentiments exactly! I couldn't remember what the name of the movie was, but that would seem like what's going on.

Almost like they have lost all inhibition and logical reason and become primitive cave men

ahh thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Okay, a couple of things:

-Map has been updated - Map
-I noticed the majority of the victims seem to be police (far fetched, but if these attack were to worsen they could use it as an excuse to pull a lot of $#!%)

-States that don't have any reports: North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio, Indiana, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Ketucky, Minnesota, New Mexico, Colorado, Wisconsin, Vermont, West Virginia. (Perhaps we should dig deeper in those stated local news)

-Two island incidences

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The Keep List

3-08-2012 - Father Bites Off 6-Year-Old Son’s Penis Before Brave Witnesses Can Stop Him
3-24-2012 - Man attacks, growls Miami police who try to help him
4-03-2012 - Woman's trip to Phoenix Target ends in bite attack
4-09-2012 - James Duckett is jailed for bite attack in Golden Lion pub, Selby
4-10-2012 - Woman attacked in home in bitten multiple times
4-13-2012 - Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo*
4-17-2012 - Man tried to bite another man, was stun gunned
4-21-2012 - Bail denied for man accused of snatching, biting toddler
4-24-2012 - Driver takes a bite at another woman's chest
4-25-2012 - Man recovers from surgery after face-bite attack at party
5-02-2012 - Man bites girlfriends lips off
5-06-2012 - Man kills wife, eats her forearm and dies
5-16-2012 - Fight evolves into bizarre naked screwdriver, biting attack
5-18-2012 - Woman bites mans ear, stabs him with seashell
5-21-2012 - Police: Man bites woman's cheek in Westchester
5-23-2012 - Cops: Man bites off tip of cousin's nose
5-25-2012 - Woman attacked, cut, bitten by six women in Annapolis
5-26-2012 - Naked Man Eating Victim’s Face Shot And Killed By Police
5-27-2012 - Contractor bites 2 Lowe's employees, resists arrest
5-30-2012 - Swedish doctor cuts wife's lips off and ate them
5-31-2012 - Manhunt in Canada for man who dismembered/cannibalized/committed sex acts on another man
5-31-2012 - Maryland man charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart 5-31-2012 - Boy attacks, bites school bus driver multiple times
5-31-2012 - Two officers suffer bite wounds and bruises while subduing man at Ipswich hospital
6-01-2012 - Staten Island Pizza Shop Owner Bites Mans Ear
6-01-2012 - Man punches woman's face in road rage attack, she bites him several times
6-01-2012 - 2 Salisbury women arrested after stabbing during fight, tried to bite officers
6-02-2012 - Nigeria: How Female Student Was Killed/Eaten By a Cannibal
6-02-2012 - Jason Levert Johns Attacks/Bites On Wife In Rockingham County
6-03-2012 - Man bites Lawrence Walmart employee
6-04-2012 - Woman charged after punching, biting police officers
6-04-2012 - Miami Man behind bars allegedly growls, tries to bite officer
6-05-2012 - Woman arrested for allegedly scratching, biting cops
6-05-2012 - Carl Jacquneaux allegedly bites face of victim in Louisiana assault
6-06-2012 - Cops: 'Crazed' woman stole wig, bit shop owner, spit flesh at him
6-07-2012 - Man attacks co-worker with knife, bites his ear
6-14-2012 - Woman accused of shoplifting bites Wal-Mart employee trying to block her escape
6-18-2012 - Commerce Township teen bites dad
6-19-2012 - Man bites dog: WPD K9 recovers after attack
6-19-2012 - Naples man bites nurse, threatens to 'eat faces,' cops say
6-20-2012 - White Plains supermarket encounter, with teeth
6-21-2012 - Man under the influence gets naked, bites off chunk of man's arm
6-22-2012 - University of East Anglia student suspended after biting bouncer
6-25-2012 - Woman Tries to Bite Police Officer’s Face in New York
6-25-2012 - Police say drunk Boise man tried to attack, bite officers
6-25-2012 - Waco Man Kills Family Dog in 'Zombie-Style Attack'
6-26-2012 - Police: Woman bites, runs over, beats man
6-27-2012 - Male Reportedly Robbed and Bitten in North Reading
6-27-2012 - Shooting/Biting victim: 'I thought I was dead'
6-27-2012 - Woman has part of nose bitten off in horror attack
6-28-2012 - Face-Eater Attack in China
6-28-2012 - Woman beat sister with pot during argument over cookies
6-28-2012- Cop is injured while arresting Jersey City man acting erratically, police say
6-28-2012 - Mother, Son Allegedly Went on Crime/Biting Spree
6-28-2012 - Armed Robbery/Biting Incident in Naamans Apartments
6-29-2012 - Man bit gardai as mob surrounded officers with dog
6-29-2012 - 14-year-old Phoenix boy admits to killing/biting young child
6-29-2012 - Prisoner attacks guard, psychiatrist
6-29-2012 - Weehawken police issue arrest warrant for North Bergen man involved in Thursday aggravated assault/biting incident
6-30-2012 - Updated: Officers arrested after migrant who bit him dies in Detention Service van
7-03-2012 - 'I'm a eat you': Crazed naked man high on bath salts threatens to eat police officers as they try to arrest him
edit on 3-7-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: double post fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join