It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Still, I don't really believe it. I don't understand why no one reportedly found any flesh at the scene. I wouldn't be surprised if for some reason it didn't reach the stomach. Especially if the attacker's body wasn't working correctly. But then you'd think they would search the intestines, etc.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Kalamord because: adding more

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord
reply to post by Ben81

Still, I don't really believe it. I don't understand why no one reportedly found any flesh at the scene. I wouldn't be surprised if for some reason it didn't reach the stomach. Especially if the attacker's body wasn't working correctly. But then you'd think they would search the intestines, etc.

Like you say .. the scene was full of blood
its hard to see the little face pieces
its not like he took 70% of his face off with one bite

the cops do recall where he shot the guy and he turned his face with flesh between his teeths
and continued his attack like he didnt care if police were shooting him

once the skin if remove from somebody .. it shrink
the coroners probably took each pieces back to analyse in little bags
thats why the autopsy didnt reveal anything

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Could be, but it's weird to think he kept biting and spitting flesh out in that primal state of mind. Too bad more photos of the crime scene weren't released. Even if the flesh shrank, surely it would be somewhat visible wherever it was left as pulpy material.

One thing that makes me suspect something strange going on in the body of the cannibal is that the unknown pills weren't digested. I think it's safe to say that they were probably taken before he became in the animal-like state. Seems odd that they wouldn't be at least somewhat digested by the time he was killed.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Kalamord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord
reply to post by Ben81

I agree. Plus several reports include the attacker actually saying something along the lines of "I'm going/want to eat your.." - many do not- I'll give you that but I think the main reason people are actually biting people has got to be somewhat food related. After all most people don't bite something unless they're going to eat it.

I don't think I can edit the original post anyway. Used up all the time already.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Yes, exactly.

When people snap or go off, it seems like they use weapons (guns, knives, rocks, etc.) and attack at least somewhat normally. If there are no weapons around, they usually resort to punching and kicking. If they do bite as a last resort, it doesn't seem to escalate to cannibalism-like attacks. Also, many of these cases seem to start as biting attacks, not done as a last resort. That is very animal-like, and seems to be happening (or being reported) at least a bit more frequently than before.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Nice to see the thread back! Also love the map.
looking back down the virus/disease route if you look at the location of an animal disease centre on plum island.
alot of attacks are near that area but then looking at the dates of the attacks they are newer, older attacks seem to be more to the south of the centre.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Glad to see all the comments!

"Zombie" attack in China- Bus driver

The newest “zombie” story to come out is from China, where a bus driver reportedly stopped his bus in traffic, blocking a woman’s car. He then got off the bus, climbed up on the hood of the woman’s car, and began beating at her windshield. When she got out of the car in a panic, he jumped on her and began chewing her face. Allegedly, several people tried to pull the man off, to no avail…although someone had the presence of mind to snap pictures as it was happening. Thank goodness for bystanders! Police eventually responded and took the man into custody.

I'm not sure if this report has been added to the list yet or not.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Do you remember the story of the massive amounts of birds that just FELL from the sky in the South a year (maybe two years?) ago? Mississippi, or Louisiana I believe. They eventually blamed it on "confusion" from fireworks or something ridiculous. I can't recall the exact facts...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

edit on 2-7-2012 by AmazonOfArtemis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ALL TODAYS NEWS LINKS IN RELATION TO CRAZY NAKED ZOMBIE PEOPLE

www.dailymail.co.uk... l -- yet another naked man running amok with super strength and high pain threshold.

and

www.dailymail.co.uk... -- Not naked this time but still chewing on someones face.and acting like an animal.

and

www.nydailynews.com...

Recent news also states that Ronald Poppo was not on [snip] whilst he chewed the homeless guys face off. I dont believe that it is these [snip] that are turning people into these crazy zombie-like states... ( these links are merely but a snippet of the recent updates in relation to this subject, lets see what the next one is, i rekon maybe wednesday or thursday
edit on Mon Jul 2 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
(a bit of a rabbit hole)

OK this thread ..

Is NOT being flagged as most talked about or any top topics even under the ...30 day

going to add this to my on going list if it's still on ATS and if it's not trashed..

thx for the updates ...! Definitely some reading to do ..
==========================================

back on topic: I've come to recognize something.. if this was a MSM ploy, i.e. to get hype and web hits, why after a month would they still be hyping it out.. just thinking out of the box a bit. Something else to add, is there any way to get direct police reports of ANY of these stories for verification?

Would it be absurd to say that every single report listed so far is hyped by inserting the word 'bite' or 'bitten'? If it IS absurd, then would it be safe to say that these reports ARE credible ??

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You raise a valid point... How can this thread not be on the front page?

lower traffic threads score higher at the moment?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kctornado

Yes, I have added that too the list already, but thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kctornado

Do you remember the story of the massive amounts of birds that just FELL from the sky in the South a year (maybe two years?) ago? Mississippi, or Louisiana I believe. They eventually blamed it on "confusion" from fireworks or something ridiculous. I can't recall the exact facts...

Yes, I do remember- it wasn't just there though there were a lot more. That was all of last year and it has continued like off the coast of Brazil with all the dolphins- and I just remember hearing something about cows in Texas or something.

Here is the link for the Google Map of Mass Animal Deaths 2011

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Komodo

Thats why i keep bumping it in my threads lol

Another thread to add here !!
you might found something interesting to help your search of the truth in it

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007
edit on 7/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDog2012
ALL TODAYS NEWS LINKS IN RELATION TO CRAZY NAKED ZOMBIE PEOPLE

www.dailymail.co.uk... l -- yet another naked man running amok with super strength and high pain threshold.

and

www.dailymail.co.uk... -- Not naked this time but still chewing on someones face.and acting like an animal.

and

www.nydailynews.com...

Recent news also states that Ronald Poppo was not on bath salts whilst he chewed the homeless guys face off. I dont believe that it is these 'bath salts' that are turning people into these crazy zombie-like states... ( these links are merely but a snippet of the recent updates in relation to this subject, lets see what the next one is, i rekon maybe wednesday or thursday

First link is broken

Second link has already been posted

Third link should be removed based on T&C -___-

Thanks for the help though!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
back on topic: I've come to recognize something.. if this was a MSM ploy, i.e. to get hype and web hits, why after a month would they still be hyping it out.. just thinking out of the box a bit. Something else to add, is there any way to get direct police reports of ANY of these stories for verification?

Would it be absurd to say that every single report listed so far is hyped by inserting the word 'bite' or 'bitten'? If it IS absurd, then would it be safe to say that these reports ARE credible ??

I don't believe it's cause is because of the media hype, as you stated above that logic doesn't make sense- it's not really even serving a purpose. I think everything is borderline 'excited' rather than 'scared' to be honest.

As for the police reports they would have to be picked up locally (public information, just probably have to page for it). I would pick up the one by my house (Hackensack incident) but I don't see a reason to as that incident wasn't a biting incident and the guy seemed to just have a mental breakdown rather than something else. He had a long history of mental illness.

Anyone near/in Miami/Florida? I'd love to have the Miami and Daytona Beach Reports.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Komodo

Oh, sorry Komodo misunderstood. I check yesterday afternoon and we were somewhere at the bottom of the front page, perhaps we were bumped since I last checked.

Perhaps it's not such a bad thing- the less BS we have in here the more we can accomplish.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Komodo

Another thread to add here !!
you might found something interesting to help your search of the truth in it

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007
edit on 7/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Mmm.. now this is INTERESTING. Especially with that article in NatGeo that stated a "zombie" virus was possible created a flu/rabies/etc virus. The thing that always struck me about that article (believe it came out late '11) was that the researcher they were quoting was from .. wait for it .. The University Of Miami

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

University of Miami? Seriously?

Just keep digging little rabbit

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join