It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Ouch... What I read didn't say anything about the spleen being ripped out. It Jusy said "ruptured". I still don't think it is anything out of the ordinary. Just a very angry crazy guy or gal.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by YachtDoc13

Anthony Michael Shaw, 36, of Daytona Beach, was found dead by a woman claiming to be his girlfriend, according to a report. Police conducted a search for the man and located him on the ground with the upper part of his body in a tent. The lower-left portion his chest had been ripped open and his spleen dislodged.

The body was found near a homeless camp in a wooded area of Daytona Beach.

Officials are being tight-lipped about exactly how the man died — but his injuries are consistant with the killer having dug into the man’s body without the use of a weapon and shockingly there was little blood except for some that had been deposited on a wadded-up Kleenex.

I disagree.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Regardless, you could always just head south if you feel like that direction is more suitable. Surely those reports are completely up to par.

I just have a gut feeling that's something off with this case. Everyone is entitles to their own opinions

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I bit someone once... Honestly, I kinda enjoyed it. Oh crap! Now I am going to eat a bum!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Something is off with every case. People don't kill and/or eat people unless something is "off" with them. Still kinda confused as to what the spleen guy and the face eating guy have in common...
edit on 3-7-2012 by YachtDoc13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by YachtDoc13

I made the list, and as you can tell from the last post I include stuff I think is out of the ordinary and mildly related . I have done it throughout the thread. It is not an actually number in the 75 biting incidents. It was simply something I found odd and thought was worth keeping an eye out on it.

I really don't understand why you're creating such an opposition on this. The google maps I created has the fully list of events I'm monitoring including plagues, fleshing eating viruses, hazmat, people waking up from the dead, etc.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TDog2012

www.dailymail.co.uk... -- todays latest

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

The original poster has done an excellent job at compiling the list, and updating the map with new reports. Maybe because it was investigated for talking about *stuff we aren't allowed to discuss?*

I don't know, but I feel it points to a bigger problem worldwide that more people need to be concerned with. We all know the governments aren't going to tell us in fear of panic setting in.
edit on 7/3/12 by kctornado because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Thank you! I guess I have had my head in the sand, pretending I kept informed. The more I read on this thread, this site the more I realize I don't know anything anymore

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kctornado

I have my own suspicions but discussing those on an open forum would result in an offtopic tag slapped on, or me being banned from ATS so..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

understandable
(i tried to send a private message but it says I'm only allowed to send one to ATS staff... I'm going to try and figure out what I'm doing wrong)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Some of these stories aren't really examples of people eating other people, since many of them are about biting. Lets not forget, biting is one of the best examples of primal self defence we have.
I think it should be limited to the ingestion or attempted ingestion of other humans.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kctornado

You didnt have 20 posts yet and you can't use that function upto that point.

You do now so you can PM people now

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Some of these stories aren't really examples of people eating other people, since many of them are about biting. Lets not forget, biting is one of the best examples of primal self defence we have.
I think it should be limited to the ingestion or attempted ingestion of other humans.

I include all instance where biting was involved or mentioned. I also include
Actual "eating" and threats to eat.

My feeling is that any attempt to bite something in instinctually related to eating, while it is a primal method of self defense the majority of them were unprovoked and do not seem to merit a defensive response.

One event, sure it could be the a small statistic- but this many is not normal. Also I
Can not edit the original post nor do I feel I need to. Those who take active part in this thread understand why I post them all, as it is always better to expand search boundries than limit when looking for
A cause, especially with so many causes 'applicable'.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDog2012
reply to post by TDog2012

www.dailymail.co.uk... -- todays latest

Great
thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good job with the map btw, really gives you an idea of it all.

However, the ear biting incident in Glasgow should be removed from the map.

I can tell you that it has nothing to do with a zombie or rabies and everything to do with a couple of over grown neds (thugs, chavs) Two guys beat up a guy outside KFC and bit his ear off.

The fact that the guys got arrested and charged then released on bail show be proof they aren't zombies lol, just nutcases.

Just trying to clear it up

edit on 3/7/12 by SaltireWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
That is one damned impressive collection of stories pinned on that map! S&F for you for the informative one-stop zombie-stories shop

I don't know what to make of it all yet honestly. But somethings going on that's for sure. I would think that if it was a virus of some kind that was bio-engineered, we'd start to see multiple same-city attacks that could give us an incubation period of some kind.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by roaland

maybe it's not viral? Based on the fact that people just flip, maybe it has something to do with a predisposed problem in our brains that is temporarily affected. If it were virus, the attacker wouldn't just get better like that. There are a lot of missing pieces that unfortunately can't easily be answered unless ATS members (or friends of members) knew of the attackers and could update on their physical status after the incident. If they continued to be unusually strong and combative, we should be hearing that right?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kctornado
reply to post by roaland

If they continued to be unusually strong and combative, we should be hearing that right?

Yes, if there was 100% truth being told and there are no cover-ups going on. Which is usually never the case.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we never hear any updates or see the attackers ever again. Same goes for the victims as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord

Originally posted by kctornado
reply to post by roaland

If they continued to be unusually strong and combative, we should be hearing that right?

I also wouldn't be surprised if we never hear any updates or see the attackers ever again. Same goes for the victims as well.

In the Miami case, I did see local updates about his health. He was walking and the surgeries were fairly successful at beginning the healing process after being attacked. If it were the traditional virus situation, I think that wouldn't have been possible. That's why I'm leaning more towards environmental or something else. But, like you said who knows what is being covered up. Too hard to trust the news.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join