It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The Watch List

4-16-2012 - Brazil 'cannibals turned women into pastries' 5+ People
5-03-2012 - Man bites off another mans ear in bar fight
5-27-2012 - Crazed Florida doctor facing charges for spitting blood on troopers during DUI arrest
5-27-2012 - Russian "cannibal" admits to eating hearts & livers of 6+ people
5-28-2012 - Woman caught performing sex act on highway tries to bite cops
5-28-2012 - Mysterious death of naked man with bites supposedly "dog" related - doesn't add up
5-29-2012 - Palm Coast man accused of strangling kitten, biting lips off another
5-29-2012 - Police: Hackensack man stabbed himself and threw intestines at officers
5-30-2012 - Chinese cannibal arrested for 20+ murders
6-05-2012 - Homicide victim: Homeless man died from ruptured spleen
6-14-2012 - Neha Afreen, Reshma Banu's Infant, Murdered & Bitten By Father Because 'It Is A Girl'
6-26-2012 - Arrest made after pregnant woman is beaten/bitten
6-27-2012 - Armed police surround naked Chinese woman after she strips off and lies in front of ambulance
6-29-2012 - Dog quarantined after man found dead in Nev. home
7-01-2012 - Sword, Sandwich Used in Attack on Women, Deputies Say - Suspect bit police car
7-02-2012 - Security guard shot in the face with a FLARE GUN in bizarre attack
7-03-2012 - 'Zombie Attack' In Indianapolis? Man Uses 'Ninja' Moves To Fight Off Authorities

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
thanks a lot, ragiusnotiel!

keep up with your great work and greetings from germany

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

I live in the last state listed.

No, there is nothing going on here.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think this fits in your thread
a crazy man who looks very confuse and half naked
plays in the metro tracks and dont want to be helped to get out
he then .. tumble on the tracks at the worst place
i have watch the video and he looked like he wanted this
reminded me of a scene from the crazies

This video might be hard to watch for certain .. please be aware

Guy gets electrocuted on 3rd rail in NYC 34th street train

MANHATTAN — A man was killed on the subway tracks in Herald Square Sunday night after falling onto the electrified third rail, authorities said.

The victim, described as being in his 20s, fell on the third rail of
the F train at the 34th Street-Herald Square station shortly before 10
p.m., the NYPD said. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The man may have been intoxicated at the time, though it wasn’t immediately clear how he ended up on the tracks, police added.

edit on 7/4/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is exactly the reason why we need a watch list as well. Who knows what the first behaviors are! That guy surely fits the 'zombie' M.O.- was it just me or was he babbling? I couldn't really tell because of the other people talking, but I'm pretty sure he either said something or was making some noise or something. My computer sucks for listening in, can someone else listen to it more closely? I'd love to know what was coming out of his mouth.

Also, he doesn't appear to be aggressive at all, just disoriented. Perhaps that's the first "stage", disorientation?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
reply to post by Ben81

This is exactly the reason why we need a watch list as well. Who knows what the first behaviors are! That guy surely fits the 'zombie' M.O.- was it just me or was he babbling? I couldn't really tell because of the other people talking, but I'm pretty sure he either said something or was making some noise or something. My computer sucks for listening in, can someone else listen to it more closely? I'd love to know what was coming out of his mouth.

Also, he doesn't appear to be aggressive at all, just disoriented. Perhaps that's the first "stage", disorientation?

Thats what i though

he is babbling a lot and seems confuse
i have listen 3 time the vid where he look like he say something

I think he said .. "i wanna do that .. i wanna do die out here" and then goes from the hand that tried to help him
and i think he didnt trip he wanted to sleep on the rail waiting for the metro to suicide himself

he clearly looked like intoxicated and really confuse
some virus or drug can push a man into such though
animal with rabies are have been reported to do that
out of a cliff or attacking bigger animals with no fear of retaliation

but the guy in the video dont seem violent at all
he could have taken the arm of the lady helping him
he didnt bite or throw her into the rail

a virus can make someone depresse like that
feeling all weak and headaches that you only want to die
its possible and he was half naked .. that could be a sign of a fever

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

He was coherent enough to hold his pants up. He was high and/or drunk. That's all.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Biting does not equate with eating.

perhaps.. but, attempting to bite would only mean that they would want to KEEP biting, (2+bites=chewing?) esp if they are infected with rabies. If they bit once, wouldn't they attempt to do it again .. eating and chewing are 2 different actions; eating =swallowing & while chewing=not swallowing. IMO

hare to tell from the reports since 90% are vague

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yes, biting doesn't always equal eating but 80% (I would say) do. So if you think about it how many of those would be a full blown 'attack'? How many would be intervened upon? And how far in to an 'attack' would the intervention come? A couple seconds? A couple minutes? 17 minutes later?

I think a lot of these incidents would be relativity the same if there locations were more similar- for instance the causeway attack. Had that incident happened let's say... in a walmart- do you think the end result would have been the same? Or do you think a bunch of people would have intervened and tried to stop it?

The reason why I keep all the ones that I think I should is because I believe all the behavior can fit together, in a simple escalating scale.

The subway track guy being a 1 or 2, the causeway attack being a solid 9.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Thanks for these links, but to be honest, i dont think that these are related to our zombie subject. I think these type of thing happens on a daily basis, its just the world we live in. We should be looking for the ones that stand out, and make an impact, strange occurances, and these have been happening very frequently, frequently enough for us to actually start thinking about 'zombies' which is ludacris. But yet its these occurences which have drove it to us. We havent exactly gone out to find these, they have been headlining papers...(dailymail.co.uk is the best i personally think)....lets see what will happen in the next one. I bet friday 6/07...or over the weekend something big will happen..

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Totally..

agree~!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
We had one in Finland just recently. Naked man was going crazy on the street. Stopped a bus and refused to move out from the front of it. When police arrived he bit the male officer.

HS.fi Finnish

Video in YT:

www.youtube.com...

I dont embbed cause the guy is nude. Cant see anything cause "it's shot with a potato" as we say here. But naked anyway.
edit on 5/7/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Excellent point. The different levels of attacks and/or violence depends greatly on the amount of response and whether there is anyone to help the victim or not.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Is the naked man using sign language?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sign language? What do you mean by that?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I found myself on the weird part of YouTube again. I came across this video about a man who ate his 4 year old sons eyes out

It's considered a child cruelty case, but you never know. I thought this kinda fit the bill.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Out of our frame of reference but thank you for adding it to the thread! If we decide to expand the time frame this will help a lot.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kctornado
reply to post by PsykoOps

Is the naked man using sign language?

I wondered that too.....it kind of looked like he was making the sign of the cross over and over. Before he started he also bowed before the bus???

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join