It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Mk Ultra Activities Around my House.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea

And the us military would want to brainwash YOU exactly why?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by NorthKorea
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Why do I still feel the frequency heavily on me?

Actually..if you are feeling a 'down pressure' sensation on the crown of your head..your not alone..many people around the world are feeling the same thing of late....some are calling it a precursor to awakening..of the mental and spiritual kind..some are saying it is a consequence of microwave radiation emanating from phone towers, some a shift in the geomagnetic stability of our planet.. still others, think it is the use of LARD or VLF and Microwave weapons..and there is precedent for that view. People seem to forget that the Russians as early as 1953 were using just such a device against the US embassy and made everyone sick. God knows how far they've ( military) have come by now.

MK was a very specific program run by a very nasty group for a specific time and purpose..the monarch program being one. And yes it is true that group disbanded a long time ago. ..however there is zero evidence they and their handlers ever actually stopped researching individually or that the findings, methods and outcomes of their reports were not passed forward to other creatively acronymed groups. Given the state of the world collective unconscious mind at present..I would almost bet they did not.

1953 From Electromagnetism and Life, Dr. R.O. Becker, p.227. "The possibility that the Soviet Union might be ahead of the USA in EM weapon systems has persisted at least since the discovery of the irradiation of the US Moscow Embassy in 1953." And in the Washington Times, Nov 15, 1992, "The Russian Government is continuing to bombard the U.S. Embassy in Moscow with microwave radiation, according to U.S. officials." The pulsed "emanations originate from a residential building across the street that is believed to be staffed by Russian security officials." In 1976, the Globe reported that Ambassador Walter Stoessel "developed a rare blood disease similar to leukemia and was suffering headaches and was suffering bleeding from the eyes. Two of his irradiated predecessors, Ambassador Charles Bohlen and Ambassador Llewellyn Thompson, died of cancers."

Link: mindjustice.org...

So be it psych-spiritual or human derived..if your feeling it..and I do believe you are..sadly..there's not much I can do or say except to say, expect to be laughed at..ignored and misunderstood by those who've yet to experience it or don't 'get it' - don't let that get you down and do watch for paranoia and any mental health issues..keep a journal and check yourself..be honest with yourself...so YOU know where you are at..and do hold fast to what YOU know. Re-member yourself after each 'attack and remember always who YOU are.
Apart from the usual "eat well..get rest..and be creative"....I don't know what else will help outside of "this to shall pass" and it is survivable.

Personally I do feel this is a psycho-spiritual event..bought on by millions of praying and meditating peoples energies and thoughts flooding the planet with fear..thoughts and energies that are in themselves, 'electromagnetic' in nature and so easily passed by every electric line or phone tower and ley line etc...but then what do I know.. I am happily nuts

If you cant change it mate....embrace it and walk through it. Your not alone.

best to you and yours.

Rosha

edit on 31-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your help Rosha
edit on 31-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I really don't know.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Maybe because of my family being in the military.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Can you describe the nature of the activities you are seeing experiencing with a little more detail?

I've had my share of MK experiences over the years, and if I had a clearer picture of the methodology they're employing I might be able to better assist with some preventative counter measures.

So far all I have been able to glean is you feel you are the victim of directed energy weapons or something to that effect....can you describe any other events that lead you to believe this is indeed a Government operation and not a civilian based one?

*Edit to add: We posted at the same time, I see you mentioned your family is military as well.
Might I ask if you're a multi-generational family with a history of enlisted family members?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 5/31/12 by GENERAL EYES because: Edit to add...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Can you describe the nature of the activities you are seeing experiencing with a little more detail?

I've had my share of MK experiences over the years, and if I had a clearer picture of the methodology they're employing I might be able to better assist with some preventative counter measures.

So far all I have been able to glean is you feel you are the victim of directed energy weapons or something to that effect....can you describe any other events that lead you to believe this is indeed a Government operation and not a civilian based one?

*Edit to add: We posted at the same time, I see you mentioned your family is military as well.
Might I ask if you're a multi-generational family with a history of enlisted family members?
edit on 5/31/12 by GENERAL EYES because: edit to add...

I had vivid dreams, and sometimes I am paralyzed while trying to wake up. Things become coincident, I see vivid picture of someone that actually look real. I do not want to add on no more.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

All of the things you mentioned can definitely take their toll on our emotional and psychic well being....I'm sorry to hear you're going through this.

A couple of quick questions:

How is your diet? Are you eating regularly and healthy meals?

Diet plays an important role in our ability to manage the more subtle energies that are all around us....I cannot express how important maintaining your vitamin and minerals is...and your water intake. If we allow ourselves to slip nutritionally, we are at greater risk of being affected.

Also, are you living on Base or in a civilian setting at the moment?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 5/31/12 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just because MKULTRA allegedly ended in 2001, does not mean it was dismantled. They probably just
changed the name to something else.
Who knows? Do any of you know?
No.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

All of the things you mentioned can definitely take their toll on our emotional and psychic well being....I'm sorry to hear you're going through this.

A couple of quick questions:

How is your diet? Are you eating regularly and healthy meals?

Diet plays an important role in our ability to manage the more subtle energies that are all around us....I cannot express how important maintaining your vitamin and minerals is...and your water intake. If we allow ourselves to slip nutritionally, we are at greater risk of being affected.

Also, are you living on Base or in a civilian setting at the moment?
edit on 5/31/12 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

My diet is good.
Why would that matter?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

You may need to u2u NK as I think he/she got spooked.
It is very scary stuff and very serious.

Maybe not

edit on 31-5-2012 by azureskys because: added more

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by azureskys

My father worked in high level operations during his service and while he is not able to verify the current state of MK operations, he has mentioned to the effect that "the project has moved on" but he has no ideas on what the current M.O. is.

I'm inclined to take him at his word based on knowing the man personally, his character and no-nonsense decorum on these matters....plus my own personal experiences that I believe have shifted from military applications to a more widespread civilian ( though I cannot confirm this directly at this time) sociological experiment.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

u2u?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by xuenchen

I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.

They have Already done all that !!

Don't believe it.

The DNA has been altered to their specifications.

You are not the only test.

There are many.

You know this guy has exposed himself as a troll, right?
One can't really be deemed credible if they believe that because of an avatar they are talking to an alien.

Did you skip over that or are you wanting to continue with this solely for the sake of making your claim?

I'd use a different thread or you run the risk of the troll actually being on *you*

Just saying to keep you from wasting your time. Go back and check it out.

I promise you this, I am not trolling, my experience and the way I felt is far different from many others. I felt that agony of pain and suicidal thoughts that I feel like I want to die then and there. I felt like I was getting killed over and again, deep inside. I dreamed of nightmares of death and blood shed. Stuff I have seen was not nice, its Gothic with horror. I dreamed that Bin Laden will bomb my hometown and have me looking up at him laughing. I think that was a propaganda dream, for the Government to brainwash me to join the military because of the scare tactic they use to fight off the so called terrorism. This is real!

get some meters... look them up. stuff like this coming out more and more. there are people, like the bug sweeper... i forget his name who is in the business of frequency detection because that is what he has been doing for years... removing bugs and wiretaps that emit small signals. as time went by he got into the filed of electronic control.

If you get meters don't be panicked if you find signals coming from certain places on your body.

simply have them removed and decide what to do with them... maybe keep them but in a way that they can longer be used. document the things you experience. i do believe in propaganda dreams. people do not have to be sitting there 24/7 watching you as they do this... it is on computer programs. Your mind will even help create terrifying content being that is what it is telling itself to do via frequency transmission. They love to tap into the dream states because that is where a lot of this comes from.. understanding the hypnotic process and tapping into that delta state where your mind can be ruled by just a tiny part of consciousness. Things can be fed into you sub that way. this will carry through in your awakened states.

they can't express full control all the time though. there will be so many breaks for one who is not being directly controlled.
be very careful where you go and what situations you might get locked into.

do not let anyone hypnotize you.

do not get vaccines in case you ARE on a list.

document document document and keep telling your story. that is actually the best way to protect yourself because they do not want to become THAT obvious. the more stories that come out, the more this backs them into a corner.

the only other thing i can say is think about your age, your relationships, your past, the past of your parents, your current location, jobs you've had, things you are interested in.

if this is happening to you, do not think you can just make it stop by ignoring it.
you have to cope with it. i'm not saying go out and protest because they may actually want you to lose control during some kind of event like that. This is an important current issue to expose and resist.

I can't tell you who is on whose side or who to trust.

You have to trust yourself and know what's right within yourself.

i'm not saying shut yourself in, but follow the path you know is right and don't let people get "next to you" if you know what i mean. look for those who try to hard to reel you in... to anything, it doesn't matter. If someone really wants to destroy you or disable you, they will even do it through personal relationships. they can even make people want to fight you if they can get you in the right circumstance. they can exploit your feelings and the feelings of those around you.

research...it's all about energy. that's how they can do this because they know that energy is really all there is... just in different forms. be on guard and try to pinpoint possible energy sources that could be transmitting signals TO YOU and within you.

transmute negative thinking... try to remain positive and centered on peace.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It matters only in that I am trying to establish any possible reasoning behind your being targeted for this type of experimentation. I know posting details on a public forum can be disquieting, and if you prefer, I am more than happy to engage you via the private messaging system.

I've been through more experiences than I can count over the last twenty years, much of which I refrain from posting on site myself for personal reasons (mainly because it's difficult to recount some of the trauma) and I am genuinely interested in helping isolate any factors that may have contributed to your harassment.

The more we know about your situation - the better we can advise you on how to stop the attacks.

If it is indeed MKULTRA or one of it's variants, there are certain clues that will help key us in to why you have been targeted.

I don't mean to sound skeptical, but so far it's been really difficult to diagnose actual MK involvement up to this point.....I'm just trying to narrow down variables right now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

My father worked in high level operations during his service and while he is not able to verify the current state of MK operations, he has mentioned to the effect that "the project has moved on" but he has no ideas on what the current M.O. is.

I'm inclined to take him at his word based on knowing the man personally, his character and no-nonsense decorum on these matters....plus my own personal experiences that I believe have shifted from military applications to a more widespread civilian ( though I cannot confirm this directly at this time) sociological experiment.

Are you saying the operation has shifted to the civilians hand?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I have reason to suspect there are some methodologies that were unearthed during the original programs that have been taken up by civilian "hobbyists"....those who were able to take the information gleaned in the official experiments and work those ideas into personal devices and tactics to gain a social advantage or just plain bully others.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Are you saying the operation has shifted to the civilians hand?

YES... that is simply how things work because it's about money.

do not let anyone tell you that there is no possibility of both government AND civilian involvement.

that in itself is too geared of a statement to not be suspect.

1) MONEY (the rich)

2) POWER (the government)

... but the two are the same.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I believe that there is illegal MK ULTRA brainwashing and brain-scanning activities going on in peoples lives. Like me for example. I need my billion of dollars for the pain that the clandestine government is giving me, illegally. I did not sign no contract to have this in my life. I am not no celebrity nor I am getting paid. But I need my share of the wealth for the trade of my pain and suffering.
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

The group that you're talking about isn't something that anyone can help you with. They specialize in driving people crazy so they either go postal or go on ATS and post about "MK Ultra" and the "clandestine government" so that you get called a "nutcase" and a "psycho". It's the same folks that cover up alien abductions and stuff like that. Their level of technology is way out there.. it's alien class stuff.

If they're just chasing you around and remotely dealing out extreme amounts of pain (that's the best I can describe it without sounding like a total looney), which is what it sounds like from the little bit that you offer in your post, then you're doing pretty good. The extreme end of their capability is ALOT worse, so they're really not doing much compared to what they could be doing... especially their "remote kill switch" (gulp).

It sounds like you're in really good shape, and there really isn't anything you can do about that organization one way or another. I find the best to do is just walk fast and ignore any crazy stuff as best as possible. When done with work and getting food, just go home and shut the door. Yeah, if you're in an apartment building, they can bring the guard to put the key in the door and open it and close it until you go postal, but try to keep your cool and just obstruct the door.

I've found that posting on ATS doesn't really help at all. The people here don't understand the concept of an organization that can chase you around all day and night as they read your thoughts with a "psychic" while someone chases you around all day reading out your thoughts to you. And they really wouldn't understand the concept of all that happening without anyone noticing except for you. And if you ever tried to explain their "remote access" technology where they take full control remotely, even make you sleep walk if you try escaping by going to sleep... they'd label your thread a hoax, toss it in the trash bin, and you'd just be another "crazy person". This stuff is so alien, that there's really no way to describe it and still sound like a sane person.

Best of luck to you, though. Even though luck doesn't really help much here...

NOTE: I have already made a post stating that I am done with ATS. I am only making one small exception with this one post.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I have reason to suspect there are some methodologies that were unearthed during the original programs that have been taken up by civilian "hobbyists"....those who were able to take the information gleaned in the official experiments and work those ideas into personal devices and tactics to gain a social advantage or just plain bully others.

I suspect it also.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I firmly believe that aliens do not work for the government. they UNDERMINE it.

that's not to say they do not have affiliation or have even give tech to military people, but they understand the tech and they understand that if they did not have certain kinds of tech, they would just be using more bombs and bullets on citizens. those who enlighten others understand the problems with hording info... some alien tech has been released, but all this serves to do is further prove how some will take whatever they want to control and it only backs them further into that corner.

If you do not believe that you can get past this and help undermine the same PTB, then you don't believe there is any good... or anything higher.

that would be very sad and hopefully one day there will be something good that is stronger and higher to lift those people up away from that misery. It must be hell.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join