Illegal Mk Ultra Activities Around my House.

page: 2
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by NorthKorea
reply to post by fairguy
 


Oh thanks for the tip, I guess masturbation and smoking crack would be the same..


Speaking of being on crack ((reviews posts by op))


J-ROD, are you mad? Are you mad that your stuck in AREA-51 for the longest? I am sure they will let you out one day and take you back home.




posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by NorthKorea
 


I hate to be the bearer of bad news for ya buddy, but the MK Ultra program ended a good 20 years ago. Sorry. Prognosis: Delusional paranoia.


Yes you are correct.

MK Ultra ended.

BUT.

The DNA alterations carry on from generation to generation.

NK's problem may in fact be ligament.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea
I want this MK ULTRA PROJECT to be eliminated now! Or have this away from me and my family and friends!
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)


just a couple pieces of advice... try to keep your mind and body and intentions very pure. Mind control is distorting and there will be many misunderstandings and obscurities so you must keep your mind very keen... even if you are in pain. pain will cause you to become weak and desire for quick escape, but if this is happening to you... your path is to expose and resist. This is something very important in our current world.

If you can. get a K2 meter. it might pick up some EMF frequencies that are being given out specifically to you or on a large scale. there are other things you can get because some frequencies are more specific and harder to detect. not all types of frequencies that they can manipulate are understood well enough by mass markets to have devices available. there are also ways to make things that will pick up frequencies.

You ca try to block or shield but taking care of your body is very important because they like to use microwaves and this will cook the water out of your body. Stay away from acidifying foods and drinks.

try to learn how to use your instincts to transmute energies that are meant to be against your natural vibrations and bring them them to a tolerable level where you can unblock them, eliminate them, shield them with your chakras... just some pieces of advice.

DON'T PANIC.

The body is very adaptive. Just keep your head on straight and remember what is important to you.

you may start questioning everything around you and this may put a drain on your energy but it is actually good mental practice. You will learn a lot of things by questioning the world around you and just let go of any stumbling blocks of understanding and keep moving forward.

try not to jump to conclusions.

Do you think your government is doing this or a neighboring government?

i'll try to add more.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
why don't mods delete bunk like this?

edit-
This is just role playing or trolling. seriously. don't post crap like this.
edit on 31-5-2012 by floppynoodleson666 because: added my reasons



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker
 


I'm not talking about what's going on right now. I am merely stating the fact that the MK Ultra Program (under that name specifically) ended quite a while ago. Whatever they are doing now would obviously be under a different name. It may seem like that's a really basic thing to point out, but the demeanor of the OP suggests that they probably read a book or watched a documentary (or two, or three) on MK Ultra and got all spooked about it. That's all.
edit on 31/5/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by NorthKorea
reply to post by fairguy
 


Oh thanks for the tip, I guess masturbation and smoking crack would be the same..


Speaking of being on crack ((reviews posts by op))


J-ROD, are you mad? Are you mad that your stuck in AREA-51 for the longest? I am sure they will let you out one day and take you back home.


ok... it's official.

you're trolling.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by NorthKorea
I want this MK ULTRA PROJECT to be eliminated now! Or have this away from me and my family and friends!
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)


just a couple pieces of advice... try to keep your mind and body and intentions very pure. Mind control is distorting and there will be many misunderstandings and obscurities so you must keep your mind very keen... even if you are in pain. pain will cause you to become weak and desire for quick escape, but if this is happening to you... your path is to expose and resist. This is something very important in our current world.

If you can. get a K2 meter. it might pick up some EMF frequencies that are being given out specifically to you or on a large scale. there are other things you can get because some frequencies are more specific and harder to detect. not all types of frequencies that they can manipulate are understood well enough by mass markets to have devices available. there are also ways to make things that will pick up frequencies.

You ca try to block or shield but taking care of your body is very important because they like to use microwaves and this will cook the water out of your body. Stay away from acidifying foods and drinks.

try to learn how to use your instincts to transmute energies that are meant to be against your natural vibrations and bring them them to a tolerable level where you can unblock them, eliminate them, shield them with your chakras... just some pieces of advice.

DON'T PANIC.

The body is very adaptive. Just keep your head on straight and remember what is important to you.

you may start questioning everything around you and this may put a drain on your energy but it is actually good mental practice. You will learn a lot of things by questioning the world around you and just let go of any stumbling blocks of understanding and keep moving forward.

try not to jump to conclusions.

Do you think your government is doing this or a neighboring government?

i'll try to add more.


I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea
 


And the moral of this story is: Don't do drugs. It'll make you talk like.........well you. lol



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by NorthKorea
I want this MK ULTRA PROJECT to be eliminated now! Or have this away from me and my family and friends!
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)


just a couple pieces of advice... try to keep your mind and body and intentions very pure. Mind control is distorting and there will be many misunderstandings and obscurities so you must keep your mind very keen... even if you are in pain. pain will cause you to become weak and desire for quick escape, but if this is happening to you... your path is to expose and resist. This is something very important in our current world.

If you can. get a K2 meter. it might pick up some EMF frequencies that are being given out specifically to you or on a large scale. there are other things you can get because some frequencies are more specific and harder to detect. not all types of frequencies that they can manipulate are understood well enough by mass markets to have devices available. there are also ways to make things that will pick up frequencies.

You ca try to block or shield but taking care of your body is very important because they like to use microwaves and this will cook the water out of your body. Stay away from acidifying foods and drinks.

try to learn how to use your instincts to transmute energies that are meant to be against your natural vibrations and bring them them to a tolerable level where you can unblock them, eliminate them, shield them with your chakras... just some pieces of advice.

DON'T PANIC.

The body is very adaptive. Just keep your head on straight and remember what is important to you.

you may start questioning everything around you and this may put a drain on your energy but it is actually good mental practice. You will learn a lot of things by questioning the world around you and just let go of any stumbling blocks of understanding and keep moving forward.

try not to jump to conclusions.

Do you think your government is doing this or a neighboring government?

i'll try to add more.


I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.


forget it.

i'm no longer interested.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea
 




I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.


They have Already done all that !!

Don't believe it.

The DNA has been altered to their specifications.

You are not the only test.

There are many.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by NorthKorea

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by NorthKorea
I want this MK ULTRA PROJECT to be eliminated now! Or have this away from me and my family and friends!
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)


just a couple pieces of advice... try to keep your mind and body and intentions very pure. Mind control is distorting and there will be many misunderstandings and obscurities so you must keep your mind very keen... even if you are in pain. pain will cause you to become weak and desire for quick escape, but if this is happening to you... your path is to expose and resist. This is something very important in our current world.

If you can. get a K2 meter. it might pick up some EMF frequencies that are being given out specifically to you or on a large scale. there are other things you can get because some frequencies are more specific and harder to detect. not all types of frequencies that they can manipulate are understood well enough by mass markets to have devices available. there are also ways to make things that will pick up frequencies.

You ca try to block or shield but taking care of your body is very important because they like to use microwaves and this will cook the water out of your body. Stay away from acidifying foods and drinks.

try to learn how to use your instincts to transmute energies that are meant to be against your natural vibrations and bring them them to a tolerable level where you can unblock them, eliminate them, shield them with your chakras... just some pieces of advice.

DON'T PANIC.

The body is very adaptive. Just keep your head on straight and remember what is important to you.

you may start questioning everything around you and this may put a drain on your energy but it is actually good mental practice. You will learn a lot of things by questioning the world around you and just let go of any stumbling blocks of understanding and keep moving forward.

try not to jump to conclusions.

Do you think your government is doing this or a neighboring government?

i'll try to add more.


I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.


forget it.

i'm no longer interested.


Do you think I am kidding? I do feel the frequency heavy on me, and this pain is sometimes unbearable. Either a neighbor who is using some machine to put pain in to my body is doing this stealthy. Maybe HAARP? I don't know, but help me out on this.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea
 


Help you out? Ok...how about psychosis?



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by NorthKorea
 




I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.


They have Already done all that !!

Don't believe it.

The DNA has been altered to their specifications.

You are not the only test.

There are many.



You know this guy has exposed himself as a troll, right?
One can't really be deemed credible if they believe that because of an avatar they are talking to an alien.

Did you skip over that or are you wanting to continue with this solely for the sake of making your claim?

I'd use a different thread or you run the risk of the troll actually being on *you*

Just saying to keep you from wasting your time. Go back and check it out.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea
 


Put tinfoil everywhere!!



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by NorthKorea
 




I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.


They have Already done all that !!

Don't believe it.

The DNA has been altered to their specifications.

You are not the only test.

There are many.



You know this guy has exposed himself as a troll, right?
One can't really be deemed credible if they believe that because of an avatar they are talking to an alien.

Did you skip over that or are you wanting to continue with this solely for the sake of making your claim?

I'd use a different thread or you run the risk of the troll actually being on *you*

Just saying to keep you from wasting your time. Go back and check it out.


It was obviously a small joke, I just wanted to lighten up the mood since the Alien avatar keep trying harass me with his small threats. Please do skip over what I said.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea
 


Harass? No....just pointing out that you are a,troll. I inspire everyone, including yourself, to review your posts starting with your very first.

Don't hate the player, hate your game.

First of many troll posts

edit on 31-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ok, fine.

start over with answering my questions if you want me to participate.



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by NorthKorea
 




I am not sure, but someone out there wants to harvest my energy for the longest.


They have Already done all that !!

Don't believe it.

The DNA has been altered to their specifications.

You are not the only test.

There are many.



You know this guy has exposed himself as a troll, right?
One can't really be deemed credible if they believe that because of an avatar they are talking to an alien.

Did you skip over that or are you wanting to continue with this solely for the sake of making your claim?

I'd use a different thread or you run the risk of the troll actually being on *you*

Just saying to keep you from wasting your time. Go back and check it out.


I promise you this, I am not trolling, my experience and the way I felt is far different from many others. I felt that agony of pain and suicidal thoughts that I feel like I want to die then and there. I felt like I was getting killed over and again, deep inside. I dreamed of nightmares of death and blood shed. Stuff I have seen was not nice, its Gothic with horror. I dreamed that Bin Laden will bomb my hometown and have me looking up at him laughing. I think that was a propaganda dream, for the Government to brainwash me to join the military because of the scare tactic they use to fight off the so called terrorism. This is real!



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx
 


Why do I still feel the frequency heavily on me?



Actually..if you are feeling a 'down pressure' sensation on the crown of your head..your not alone..many people around the world are feeling the same thing of late....some are calling it a precursor to awakening..of the mental and spiritual kind..some are saying it is a consequence of microwave radiation emanating from phone towers, some a shift in the geomagnetic stability of our planet.. still others, think it is the use of LARD or VLF and Microwave weapons..and there is precedent for that view. People seem to forget that the Russians as early as 1953 were using just such a device against the US embassy and made everyone sick. God knows how far they've ( military) have come by now.

MK was a very specific program run by a very nasty group for a specific time and purpose..the monarch program being one. And yes it is true that group disbanded a long time ago. ..however there is zero evidence they and their handlers ever actually stopped researching individually or that the findings, methods and outcomes of their reports were not passed forward to other creatively acronymed groups. Given the state of the world collective unconscious mind at present..I would almost bet they did not.



1953 From Electromagnetism and Life, Dr. R.O. Becker, p.227. "The possibility that the Soviet Union might be ahead of the USA in EM weapon systems has persisted at least since the discovery of the irradiation of the US Moscow Embassy in 1953." And in the Washington Times, Nov 15, 1992, "The Russian Government is continuing to bombard the U.S. Embassy in Moscow with microwave radiation, according to U.S. officials." The pulsed "emanations originate from a residential building across the street that is believed to be staffed by Russian security officials." In 1976, the Globe reported that Ambassador Walter Stoessel "developed a rare blood disease similar to leukemia and was suffering headaches and was suffering bleeding from the eyes. Two of his irradiated predecessors, Ambassador Charles Bohlen and Ambassador Llewellyn Thompson, died of cancers."

Link: mindjustice.org...


So be it psych-spiritual or human derived..if your feeling it..and I do believe you are..sadly..there's not much I can do or say except to say, expect to be laughed at..ignored and misunderstood by those who've yet to experience it or don't 'get it' - don't let that get you down and do watch for paranoia and any mental health issues..keep a journal and check yourself..be honest with yourself...so YOU know where you are at..and do hold fast to what YOU know. Re-member yourself after each 'attack and remember always who YOU are.
Apart from the usual "eat well..get rest..and be creative"....I don't know what else will help outside of "this to shall pass" and it is survivable.

Personally I do feel this is a psycho-spiritual event..bought on by millions of praying and meditating peoples energies and thoughts flooding the planet with fear..thoughts and energies that are in themselves, 'electromagnetic' in nature and so easily passed by every electric line or phone tower and ley line etc...but then what do I know.. I am happily nuts


If you cant change it mate....embrace it and walk through it. Your not alone.



best to you and yours.


Rosha





edit on 31-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by NorthKorea
 


Harass? No....just pointing out that you are a,troll. I inspire everyone, including yourself, to review your posts starting with your very first.

Don't hate the player, hate your game.

First of many troll posts

edit on 31-5-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)


To tell you the truth, I am not using this forum as a troll. This is a serious forum for now.





top topics
 
5
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join