It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Mk Ultra Activities Around my House.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I personally think that they have done something (I know not what) to alter the brains in some of us. I would assume, to cause schizophrenia... Because I can relate to most of what is stated. But, that mixed with :hallucinations", and the way this life seems to unfurl... I can only imagine that my mind does quite a good job at messing with me. Since I was a kid, I have felt like there were people watching me, kind of guiding my life... I could not see them, but feel them. Can't even explain it, really. But, then I look at my life, and realize there isn't anything about it that supports this idea.. Only my ability to think, and what that ability produces. So, I apply what I hope to be logic, and conclude that I need to relax. At this day, I am neutral. There may be, may not be some outside force influencing my surroundings... I may, may not be crazy. Patience... One day we will find out if we are crazy. I think so. But... If we are... Isn't it fun?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Those Crazy Swedes!!!

Hopefully this will not detract from my question I am still waiting on the OP to answer, but Thanks for that link.

I look forward to reading it.

I have heard about merging consciousness with computers and although it sounds frightening, it would be a good way to preserve consciousness if carbon based life becomes impossible... so that we do not forget who we are.

yet I have reservations about the whole subject when it is brought up to me because I know NASA builds AI.

I do not find NASA trustworthy so an introduction to such things seems like some kind of entrapment and when I say entrapment I mean that on various levels. Substitution for life forms is understandable in some cases, but not for deceptive purposes and NASA is deceptive in my opinion. Even though the article is not titled in such a way, this subject also connects to NASA... yet in big bold letters you make it clear that it is the swedes so I am curious how this one plays out... yet it is very long so I have not yet even got started picking through it.

Again... THANKS.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

furthermore... just another thing i noticed.

What is the "out and open intellect of secrecy"

i'm sorry but I find this statement extremely confusing as it contains a bit of a contradiction.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

Explain the contradiction.

well, how can something "out and open" be "secrecy"

maybe you meant this in some way I'm not understanding... just trying to get where you are coming from.

now can you give me examples of how I have attempted to make any part of this thread humorous?

I just want to get back to that question before it is forgotten.

I meant exposure.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

ok, this connection has fizzled out.

feel free to answer my questions when you feel like it. Until then, I'm just going to move forward with the subject.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CthulhuBozo
I personally think that they have done something (I know not what) to alter the brains in some of us. I would assume, to cause schizophrenia... Because I can relate to most of what is stated. But, that mixed with :hallucinations", and the way this life seems to unfurl... I can only imagine that my mind does quite a good job at messing with me. Since I was a kid, I have felt like there were people watching me, kind of guiding my life... I could not see them, but feel them. Can't even explain it, really. But, then I look at my life, and realize there isn't anything about it that supports this idea.. Only my ability to think, and what that ability produces. So, I apply what I hope to be logic, and conclude that I need to relax. At this day, I am neutral. There may be, may not be some outside force influencing my surroundings... I may, may not be crazy. Patience... One day we will find out if we are crazy. I think so. But... If we are... Isn't it fun?

my current days aren't really filled with anything fun, I must say. That in itself is just another drain on energy. There is only clinging on to hope and resisting that which I know is wrong. I do dream of fun... imagine it in my mind but it seems to be a world away. looking back though, what I thought was fun wasn't really all that much fun... it was just the pursuit of fun that kept me distracted.

i'm very focused on certain things now.

i do see what you are saying with the logic, logic must be regarded but what you are describing sounds like intuition. You have to be careful with both.... and like the dalai lama would say... the middle path seems best.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

my current days aren't really filled with anything fun, I must say. That in itself is just another drain on energy. There is only clinging on to hope and resisting that which I know is wrong. I do dream of fun... imagine it in my mind but it seems to be a world away. looking back though, what I thought was fun wasn't really all that much fun... it was just the pursuit of fun that kept me distracted.

i'm very focused on certain things now.

i do see what you are saying with the logic, logic must be regarded but what you are describing sounds like intuition. You have to be careful with both.... and like the dalai lama would say... the middle path seems best.

What is fun anyways?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm going to further my point on fun... not trying to make this personal but I am severely lacking in "fun'..so this is a current issue for me.

Have you ever been around others who were having fun... but something is missing for you... you feel left out and are not inspired to engage because perhaps there is someone you are thinking about that you feel should be there with you... and in spirit, they ARE... and there is no way you will ever let go of this, so you retreat to yourself once again in quiet contemplation to be alone, because this illusion of having fun only serves to make you feel terrible inside.

Some describe that as schizophrenia but people also like to label and pigeonhole things... and it can come in many forms, but it is some kind of grief way down deep... and if you do not resolve it, it will continue to plague you. For some there is no letting go... because for whatever various reason, there is no closure.

for me, certain issues remain unresolved. My objective is to resolve it... or I'm just never really going to have fun ever again. Some things that you can't change, you can accept... some you can't. some say "get past it"... but quite frankly, some just die miserable and that is just the way it goes for some.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

My pursuit of fun was no different. I was referring to acceptable mentations. The mindless people that walk through these days with no regard for existence. That see life just as they are told. We happen to be lucky enough to have an adventure thrown into our consciousness...
I will not say that there are not present pursuits for mind control, everything in me tells me there is. But, if there is... Then... Now what?
If the pains NorthKorea was having, are anything like the ones I get... Well... not much to say there. I can deal with it, but can't really tell others to.
It's actually quite complicated. This novel in my head, I mean...
I just learned about MK Ultra from this thread, and started reading about it. It's amazing the things I find out, after so much I have already come to know...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I'm going to further my point on fun... not trying to make this personal but I am severely lacking in "fun'..so this is a current issue for me.

Have you ever been around others who were having fun... but something is missing for you... you feel left out and are not inspired to engage because perhaps there is someone you are thinking about that you feel should be there with you... and in spirit, they ARE... and there is no way you will ever let go of this, so you retreat to yourself once again in quiet contemplation to be alone, because this illusion of having fun only serves to make you feel terrible inside.

Some describe that as schizophrenia but people also like to label and pigeonhole things... and it can come in many forms, but it is some kind of grief way down deep... and if you do not resolve it, it will continue to plague you. For some there is no letting go... because for whatever various reason, there is no closure.

for me, certain issues remain unresolved. My objective is to resolve it... or I'm just never really going to have fun ever again. Some things that you can't change, you can accept... some you can't. some say "get past it"... but quite frankly, some just die miserable and that is just the way it goes for some.

So how do you resolve this issue?
edit on 31-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I know what you are describing. You actually do a good job at the imagery.
Can you explain " someone you are thinking about that you feel should be there with you... and in spirit, they ARE..."?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This thread still going? Wow, you guys really play into it eh?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I have a vested interest in the subject of MK-anything so I'm sticking around for what it's worth....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

reply to post by NotAnAspie

My pursuit of fun was no different. I was referring to acceptable mentations. The mindless people that walk through these days with no regard for existence. That see life just as they are told. We happen to be lucky enough to have an adventure thrown into our consciousness...
I will not say that there are not present pursuits for mind control, everything in me tells me there is. But, if there is... Then... Now what?
If the pains NorthKorea was having, are anything like the ones I get... Well... not much to say there. I can deal with it, but can't really tell others to.
It's actually quite complicated. This novel in my head, I mean...
I just learned about MK Ultra from this thread, and started reading about it. It's amazing the things I find out, after so much I have already come to know...

I'm taking it you are a daydreamer. You mentioned something seems to be near you, watching you.

I am definitely a daydreamer. To the point where people think I have shut down completely... but at those points my mind becomes very active. The pictures and scenarios in my mind invoking very deep emotion. The mind can be a wonderful place of escape which is why people should not be in there trying to invade that sanctity. the mind is powerful. those who feel they must not regard the deeper aspects of their minds and their thoughts and only live in the material world are robbing themselves. To contemplate the inner workings of your mind is important.

To analyze and preen upon the aspects of the self, to go through all the emotional patters trying to understand them rather than just keep convincing yourself that inner reflection doesn't matter... is soul searching. it is meditation, it is seeking answers for some... in a world where here are SO many contradictions, you no longer simply trust what you are told... because you know the world is superficial... so some get so used to looking within and although they may not realize it, they are searching for answers from God.

whether or not they really believe that someone is listening and trying to relay answers to them, is perhaps just a part of the realization of the process. if they could believe that it's true....

who knows where it might lead.

there are energies all around us...artificial ones but even natural ones that will try to latch onto you, especially if you are a "contemplator" so naturally you should weigh all this with logic... and keep the balance of the middle path.... but in realizing the importance of both logic and intuition, who knows all the ways you could travel that path and the distance you could go.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

quite frankly, some just die miserable and that is just the way it goes for some.

I know what you are describing. You actually do a good job at the imagery.
Can you explain " someone you are thinking about that you feel should be there with you... and in spirit, they ARE..."?

For me, it is someone who I met long ago and I do not know his current whereabouts, but he has been trying to reach me on a spiritual and mental level because for whatever reason... he can't contact me on a physical one.

Believe it or not, he has been talking to me all day.

This hasn't always been the case. Looking back, I see many ways where I know someone was trying to tell me something but it was only partially or sporadically coming across. Now, he is almost constantly here. I cannot hear him as though it is just plainly being spoken to me... it is very hard to describe. I do hear things, but it is not clear words. I see things in my mind, pictures, occurrences. I feel his presence. when i started noticing these things more and more.. at first it was like a huge wave of relief... and finally understanding things about myself that I had forgotten.. and there was also nervousness for knowing that my thought and feelings might be read, not so much in having secrets but the silly stuff that goes through the mind that you can't always help. it can get jumbled up and disoriented... but this has gotten better as well and has slowed down, gotten calmer. It feels like he is consoling me, trying to support me in a world where I don't really get a lot of emotional and mental support... but that is just the station of things in this world.

Then I started getting frustrated because I was hoping he would appear and visit me, but he would only do this in images...and you would be surprised at the ways he has shown things to me. There has been anger and impatience, but there are things I need to recall and when i feel these types of things, I know it is part of the collective entanglement... the obstruction. the world seems set on separating people from what they are bound to spiritually but that is the way this world is... a separation. That is why there are two genders, night and day, negative and positive etc etc... Not only do people want love, but the world wants love as well. it's part of the mission, part of the objective. it is deeply frustrating to feel you have been torn apart by something, but when you realize the station of things and all that is sought to be achieved... you really have no choice but to just keep trudging along and do the best you can. I am certain I would be doing much worse without his support because I would emotionally collapse. I have just seen right through too many people. Lots of people are this way and they have their various coping mechanisms. I find it most straight forward to try to keep chipping away at the stone and getting a positive message to others. I know not everything say is positive but my intentions certainly are. there are people in this world I don't like, but I know it's wrong to eliminate them... but I would certainly nag them if they are hurting people. There is a big difference between expression and laying down tumbling blocks and putting actual barriers before people.

Is there any other way you'd like me to try and describe this?

i have to go do something but i will be back and i don't know if i can make you fully understand but I can try.

this has been a long strange process and it has not been without it's doubts and interruptions, but I am certain he is near. There also seems to be others, but although I may know them... they are not as active in the communication. I take it that they know me and I know them but it is not quite as personal as the one who seems to out pour his feelings to me often.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I shouldn't say it is NEVER clear words... sometimes it IS... but it is usually one one or a few words at a time.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea

Welcome to the club brother, do you have the eye scar?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

All right NorthKorea, I spent two years of my life with a darkness greater than the darkest night in my head, draining my energy and distorting my thoughts. One day, I decided to give in. I was walking by a lake that represented the darkness, and I was trying not to fall in - but then I decided to dive in by my own will. What I discovered was, the darkness made it easier to see the light. I don't know if this helps. This was a long time ago.

Even after that, I had completely indescribable experiences, and nowadays, things have slowed down to where I just have a few nightmares and strange experiences every once in a while. I never hear voices or anything, it's more like confusion and distorted thoughts. The bad part about all of this is that it totally train-wrecked my life for the moment.

What was I thinking... oh yeah, fun. Fun originates from taking charge of your life and accomplishing goals that you, yourself deliberately set out to make. No one can take that away from you, because it comes with being human.

Try it out. Good luck.

edit on 31-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I believe that there is illegal MK ULTRA brainwashing and brain-scanning activities going on in peoples lives. Like me for example. I need my billion of dollars for the pain that the clandestine government is giving me, illegally. I did not sign no contract to have this in my life. I am not no celebrity nor I am getting paid. But I need my share of the wealth for the trade of my pain and suffering.
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)
...................................did i miss something here?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Why do I still feel the frequency heavily on me?

It's your Benzedrine, Kenneth. Uh uh.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

So we're supposed to pay for your babies too?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi guys,

I believe I call the phenomenon "MKULTRA Radar Hearing" - you can google this and come up with lots of hits. I also call it "fork" technology for reasons you'll see below.

I didn't write this web page, but it reminisces of my thoughts on the subject through independent study and meditational practice:
www.rense.com...

Dr. Frey found that a wide spectrum of "carrier" frequencies, (that is, the "spot on the radio dial" of the test signals,) when pulsed, and from about 125 megahertz (lower TV channel range) well up into the microwave region, could cause buzzes or clicks to be heard by the test subject. If a steady train of uniform, short, sharp pulses was aimed at a test subject's head, a buzz was heard. If a single pulse was transmitted, then the subject heard a pop.

If you wish to have a more detailed view of how and what I think is done, read this stuff I've posted on ATS some time back: There are a couple of posts, so be prepared for a good lot of reading.
ats post by sensibleSenseless

I am a computer systems engineer (covers electronics, software and radio communications) and I have taken some basic psychology courses, in addition to being a strong believer in meditation - and it is from the combination of these that I come up with a possible means by which trouble is caused for people.

Modern society lives in a technology driven environment. Many if not all technologies engage in repetitive behaviours - combinations that are essentially followed in cycles. For instance, the engine in your car runs on cycles, creating a repeated rhythm. Fans repeat their rhythms (cooking fans, washroom fans, heating fans, a/c fans, blow dryers, computer fans). Washing machines, dryers... This makes for an ideal environment for pavlovian conditioning.

Someone who is extremely burdened by fork tools, therefore, have both wounds (of some kind or another), but also has opportunities to help heal other people through knowledge of meditation. This individual can also be a threat to others too - if the meditant is unable to undo the effects of the retraining on him or herself - they might cause others to be retrained too - and potentially have others' profiles changed.

The medical system creates medications that can potentially reverse some of the effects of the conditioning. Additionally, it may be possible to meditate the effects away, or to seek the help of good meditants to help you uncondition (though, it might be temporary help). This might however, help to indicate that this is indeed an effect of fork.

Good luck North Korea. I hope this helps you some.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join