It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Mk Ultra Activities Around my House.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

Facts and well-determined arguments do not slight me in any fashion. People with inappropriately indignant attitudes, however, irk me in the extreme. You cannot come out of the gate crying bull---t and expect to have any real effect on anyone other than being a slight to moderate annoyance. How about logically picking at points (yes, plural) in my post and debate them in a rational way, instead of just saying I don't know d-ck. That would be a start.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimberly6

Wow....just wow. I speak with "authority" as that is my acquired disposition that comes with serving and then having to deal with idiots 8 hours a day. The logic in my posts, when you look past emotional contrivances (which irk me even more than the idiots that cling to them), is still quite tangible. I am merely pointing out the fact that any activities that may be going on right now would be under a different name. It doesn't matter that alot of people don't know the details of the original project, the word's out. How do you go from me trying to tell you it probably isn't called MK Ultra anymore to you calling me a troll? I'm sorry, I just don't see the logic in that. Maybe you should rein in your emotions a little bit.

EDIT: Just thought I should add so any one that clings to any sort of pretentiousness can have this cleared up for them. You can pay attention to what I say or you can ignore it. It's called freedom of thought. So, while I'm here utilizing my right to free expression, leave it be. Calling me out in the manner that you have can only end in one way, and I think you know that. It seems to me that everyone has forgotten how to analyze what they read, see and hear. Whenever one little detail about some topic clashes with their belief system, most just outright reject it (aggressively, usually), regardless of how unimportant the topic is and how little it necessitates getting all emotional about it. Think, then speak. Not the other way around.
edit on 13/6/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

FYI - MK-Ultra is considered an umbrella project. Indeed, it is inherent in one of the suspected meanings of MK - Manchurian Kommission.

Everything else you have stated though is more or less spot on. The projects are not referred to as such any longer, most likely, and remote technologies are part of the current atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
reply to post by mbkennel

Stop accusing the OP of having schizophrenia; you are not qualified to make that diagnoses.

Of course diagnosis requires a personal and deep exam by a medical professional. I'm not doing that, I'm bringing up the only the probability and I wouldn't "accuse" somebody of having an illness because that sort of thing is a tragedy but not a moral failure on their part.

I am making the diagnosis of "not CIA". CIA has specific missions, and they go about them. Randomly annoying domestic people who have no value to them is not one of them, any more than Pfizer is putting killer bees in Grandma's petunias.

Unless the "person being targeted" is, for instance, a recent "defector" from the Iranian nuclear program and there is suspicion he is still working for them....in which case (A) the person being targeted would know exactly why them (B) would not dream of posting here, and (C) it would be the FBI

People are genuinely fairgamed and targeted for mind fXcking. Usually it s not the CIA, but fringe cults, a psychopath (they get off on messing with a 'normal')

yes, unfortunately.

and the police who try to provoke a mall killer situation by hounding a gun person to increase their budgets because of new demands.

Don't understand.

Operation Freakout, also known as Operation PC Freakout, was a Church of Scientology covert plan intended to have the US author and journalist Paulette Cooper imprisoned or committed to a mental institution. The plan, undertaken in 1976 following years of Church-initiated lawsuits and covert harassment, was meant to eliminate the perceived threat that Cooper posed to the Church and obtain revenge for her publication in 1971 of a highly-critical book, The Scandal of Scientology. The Federal Bureau of Investigation discovered documentary evidence of the plot and the preceding campaign of harassment during an investigation into the Church of Scientology in 1977, eventually leading to the Church compensating Cooper in an out-of-court settlement.

Scientologists regularly harass and target ex-Scientologists, that's confirmed fact.

There is documented and clear experience of vindictive ex-boyfriends, psychopaths, and cults harassing average people. There is no evidence CIA does anything like that. They have other jobs. Their human operations are nearly all involved with obtaining intelligence sources (meaning people with information) overseas. They don't want to annoy people, exactly the opposite. They want to gain their trust. (note "CIA agent" is somebody who is providing information, not somebody who works in the CIA, it's used improperly frequently).

Within the USA CIA employees intentionally lead what appear to be boring and unobtrusive lives and wouldn't risk doing anything which might be construed as controversial much less illegal. The open ones who work on a computer all day "work in a think tank" to their friends, and the others are computer & telco consultants for IBM or something and make overseas trips to clients.

There is documented and clear experience of the reality of mental illness of delusional paranoia and typical symptoms as well.

Think about Bayesian priors, and estimate numerical probabilities, it's useful for making real-world judgements.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

and the police who try to provoke a mall killer situation by hounding a gun person to increase their budgets because of new demands.

Sorry if I was not clear. What I was trying to say is that the police do indeed target individuals like Scientologists target former members. I think you also acknowledged do so as well.

Basically the police use fairgaming to target criminals they believe to have got away with a crime, or target people that fit a profile of someone they are investigating when they are not having much success. They consider 'disruption and destabilisation tactics' a method to provoke a suspect to react carelessly to their mind games and provocations. The tactics are meant to disorient and induce paranoia.

The problem with 'disruption and destabilisation tactics' is that I believe the police can lose control of the situation and their target could get so provoked they can become homicidal as with mall killers. It is basically like someone going postal having been bullied.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Sorry if I was not clear. What I was trying to say is that the police do indeed target individuals like Scientologists target former members. I think you also acknowledged do so as well.

Basically the police use fairgaming to target criminals they believe to have got away with a crime, or target people that fit a profile of someone they are investigating when they are not having much success. They consider 'disruption and destabilisation tactics' a method to provoke a suspect to react carelessly to their mind games and provocations. The tactics are meant to disorient and induce paranoia.

Is paranoia the goal, or evidence?

The problem with 'disruption and destabilisation tactics' is that I believe the police can lose control of the situation and their target could get so provoked they can become homicidal as with mall killers. It is basically like someone going postal having been bullied.

provoking armed and dangerous people seems like a piss poor idea.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Is paranoia the goal, or evidence?

I would guess paranoia would be a the objective.

provoking armed and dangerous people seems like a piss poor idea.

I agree, but ambitious coppers fancy themselves as masters of the universe and think they can manipulate people as they will it.

There are countless consultants and research oranisation offering the latest crime reduction techniques to the policing industry and many involve cointelpro type tactics.

While this link does not lead to information on fairgaming, it shows how many non-police institutions coming up with techniques to target criminals.

Criminal Networks

Project funded in part by: MITACS

In recent years, the criminal justice system has placed increasing emphasis on understanding the network structures of organized crime. These network structures have both social and economic aspects: the social network is coupled to an economic network through which members benefit financially through illegal activities, such as the distribution and sale of illegal drugs. Many of the same market forces at play in the legal economy drive this underground economy as well, including risk versus reward and supply versus demand. This project is building network models of criminal organizations to evaluate the potential effectiveness of different methods for disruption or destabilization of the criminal network. Questions being addressed include:
csmg.irmacs.sfu.ca...

I have a friend who is in the Metropolitan Police Force who was involved in the Night Stalker man hunt. This serial rapist was a monster who targeted the elderly and frail for 12 years. The police could no catch him because he was a "clean skin" not ever having been arrested. He was very intelligent in a malignant sort of way and left few clues. Most of his victims were attacked in their beds in the dark and saw very little of their attacker.

All the police had was that the rapist was a light skinned black man and as the rapes continued they became more desperate. The police then began to develop profiles of potential suspects. They presumed that the rapist came across the elderly in his working life and drew up a list of 21,500 black men in London that worked in hospitals, retirement homes, as postmen and conducted wide ranging surveillance on about 4,000 men.

The 4000 black men were living in or around where the rapes where clustered. Of that group the police targeted a minority for harassment and overt surveillance that amounted to stalking. The police never informed those men who by or why they had been subjects of destabilisation and disruption tactics.

Eventually the police found DNA of the rapist so they contacted all the black men in the 21,500 suspect list to attend their local police stations to hand over DNA samples. While it was considered voluntary to have you DNA tested, refusal to attend placed the individual in to the smaller special measures list.

The targeting of individual happens all the time and the biggest culprit is often the security state apparatus, cults and extremist groups. When the victim complains and describes what is happening to him, people often describe them as delusional.

www.metro.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Facts and well-determined arguments do not slight me in any fashion. People with inappropriately indignant attitudes, however, irk me in the extreme. You cannot come out of the gate crying bull---t and expect to have any real effect on anyone other than being a slight to moderate annoyance. How about logically picking at points (yes, plural) in my post and debate them in a rational way, instead of just saying I don't know d-ck. That would be a start.

Cool your jets there Buddy! One can experience things " been there done that" kind of way, without knowing all the ends and outs of whats going on. So when you say something that I know by experience that is not true I am going to call you down on it. You don't like don't respond to my post!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow.

Talk about information/disinformation.

Can't make head or tail of the comments now. Not sure that everyone posts true stories. Not sure that the head messing hasn't got a lot of people messed up with the aliens either. Maybe some people *do* actually encounter aliens as proof of some weird cover up.

One guy says its obvious that they changed the name - Wow! - gotta love the evidence presented.

Another one talks about the staples in his side - perhaps of a past experiment under the MKULTRA umbrella.

Another one talks about how the evidence is "in your head" - and quite literally, anything that uses radio waves/microwaves can only be "witnessed in your head."

As for getting legal help against this: You can't do it - it is too high profile and not provable - at least the MKULTRA Radar Hearing stuff is not. The rest is up to the aliens you met, or the particular brand of drugs you got put on, or the helpers/angels/divas/spooks you saw in your elusive dream, or some combination of the coincidences that created that twisted story.

Couldn't personally tell if there was another brand of spooking people out there. Using a combination of the above, anything can be made to seem true. Couldn't tell you who or what was true of the combinations being described here.

I'm out of this thread for sure.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Funny thing is, that's exactly what I just told you. It's called freedom of choice, and when someone calls me a troll I have the freedom to defend myself accordingly. You, in turn may regard or disregard my words, I don't care which.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yes, I agree, MK Ultra was just an umbrella term that was used for quite a few different "research" operations, each of which, I assume, had their own individual designations. I was only trying to educate the OP that one should not always assume that it is the most obvious choice (determined by general "group-think" in most cases). The fact that quite a few people actually know about the MK-Ultra designation means that it would be foolhardy to maintain that facade and expect people not to wise up. That's all I was trying to say.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Group-think: All "FACTS" discovered by human beings = group-think. Nothing is 100% absolutely known in a relative universe - so group-think is all that people have as a witness to relative truths.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by NorthKorea
I believe that there is illegal MK ULTRA brainwashing and brain-scanning activities going on in peoples lives. Like me for example. I need my billion of dollars for the pain that the clandestine government is giving me, illegally. I did not sign no contract to have this in my life. I am not no celebrity nor I am not getting paid. But I need my share of the wealth for the trade of my pain and suffering.

Solution?

Move to your screen name.

Why would I join a country where America and the White European nations throwing manipulative frequencies that corrupts the nation and use them as a big mass of puppets? That do not make sense..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I believe that there is illegal MK ULTRA brainwashing and brain-scanning activities going on in peoples lives. Like me for example. I need my billion of dollars for the pain that the clandestine government is giving me, illegally. I did not sign no contract to have this in my life. I am not no celebrity nor I am not getting paid. But I need my share of the wealth for the trade of my pain and suffering.

Solution?

That would be bad.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Funny thing is, that's exactly what I just told you. It's called freedom of choice, and when someone calls me a troll I have the freedom to defend myself accordingly. You, in turn may regard or disregard my words, I don't care which.

You see you quoted that MKULTRA ended 20 years ago when in fact it ended 40 years... just shows you don't really know what your talking about, and that my friend makes you look hurtful...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The funny thing is I made that post quite a while ago. A little late to the party now aren't we? BTW I was just trying to illustrate a point, jack ss.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azdraik
I am curious as to why this thread is still going. The op does not truly respond to anything that is asked of him. When he does reply it is with one line sentences.

Sorry, but I believe you are all being taken for a ride.

No, I am just in a state where thinking like this will lead me to nowhere. I really don't care if people believe me or not, I just wanted to vent on my own "conspiracy thought". Which led me to believe that this kind of thought brings no value, but the ongoing victim mind-set. I am trying to better myself, and I will keep strong.

edit on 27-3-2021 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthKorea

Solution?

Why would I join a country where America and the White European nations throwing manipulative frequencies that corrupts the nation and use them as a big mass of puppets? That do not make sense..

I am really an actor, nothing of what I typed should be taken seriously. I was trying to see what kind of replies I would get. Pretty much nothing but silent. But its okay.

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sensibleSenseless
Hi guys,

I believe I call the phenomenon "MKULTRA Radar Hearing" - you can google this and come up with lots of hits. I also call it "fork" technology for reasons you'll see below.

I didn't write this web page, but it reminisces of my thoughts on the subject through independent study and meditational practice:
www.rense.com...

Dr. Frey found that a wide spectrum of "carrier" frequencies, (that is, the "spot on the radio dial" of the test signals,) when pulsed, and from about 125 megahertz (lower TV channel range) well up into the microwave region, could cause buzzes or clicks to be heard by the test subject. If a steady train of uniform, short, sharp pulses was aimed at a test subject's head, a buzz was heard. If a single pulse was transmitted, then the subject heard a pop.

If you wish to have a more detailed view of how and what I think is done, read this stuff I've posted on ATS some time back: There are a couple of posts, so be prepared for a good lot of reading.
ats post by sensibleSenseless

I am a computer systems engineer (covers electronics, software and radio communications) and I have taken some basic psychology courses, in addition to being a strong believer in meditation - and it is from the combination of these that I come up with a possible means by which trouble is caused for people.

Modern society lives in a technology driven environment. Many if not all technologies engage in repetitive behaviours - combinations that are essentially followed in cycles. For instance, the engine in your car runs on cycles, creating a repeated rhythm. Fans repeat their rhythms (cooking fans, washroom fans, heating fans, a/c fans, blow dryers, computer fans). Washing machines, dryers... This makes for an ideal environment for pavlovian conditioning.

Someone who is extremely burdened by fork tools, therefore, have both wounds (of some kind or another), but also has opportunities to help heal other people through knowledge of meditation. This individual can also be a threat to others too - if the meditant is unable to undo the effects of the retraining on him or herself - they might cause others to be retrained too - and potentially have others' profiles changed.

The medical system creates medications that can potentially reverse some of the effects of the conditioning. Additionally, it may be possible to meditate the effects away, or to seek the help of good meditants to help you uncondition (though, it might be temporary help). This might however, help to indicate that this is indeed an effect of fork.

Good luck North Korea. I hope this helps you some.

I really do appreciate that, I am going to see in to the meditation. I want to learn and be courteous to the people that really care for me. I was very toxic person in my younger life, and wanted to live the way I wanted to live. I just thought that my way would be a good way, but I am learning to make a good path for myself. And try to beat this "mental illness" I have. I apologize for not replying back for a long time. I just wanted to abandoned this thread, because I am not really me, when I have bogus thoughts in my mind.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join