It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Mk Ultra Activities Around my House.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I believe that there is illegal MK ULTRA brainwashing and brain-scanning activities going on in peoples lives. Like me for example. I need my billion of dollars for the pain that the clandestine government is giving me, illegally. I did not sign no contract to have this in my life. I am not no celebrity nor I am getting paid. But I need my share of the wealth for the trade of my pain and suffering.
edit on 30-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Are you sure this isn`t supposed to be in the short stories section

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well this isn't trolling at all.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I want this MK ULTRA PROJECT to be eliminated now! Or have this away from me and my family and friends!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthKorea

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for ya buddy, but the MK Ultra program ended a good 20 years ago. Sorry. Prognosis: Delusional paranoia.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Perhaps they are advertising a book: "How To Turn Unbearable Pain and Suffering Into Extra Dollar$"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Why do I still feel the frequency heavily on me?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
hmm... i'll bite. There are few things more enlightening that the operations of mind control.

I'm sure you don't have billions and this is just a misunderstanding but I'm curious where you are going with this... simply because i like to expose possible Mk ultra type shenanigans.

people need to understand these things so they can see the fear of the elite who have a never ending desire of control and money because it never fills them. It never satisfies them. They are simply on a strand of accumulative processes and WILL employ others to do dirty work to insure their control. Their God is money and power and the world has become very advanced when it comes to understanding how to manipulate the frequencies of the mind.

So what do you see?

Also, what do you fear most about this?

What do YOU believe should be done?

How does this effect you and what do you think you can do about it... if anything?

If you are being genuine, please try to be detailed. I find many of these testimonies very interesting and they are happening all around the world. If you are being genuine and people come in here nay saying, I would just ignore them and try not let it distract you.

if you are trolling, this will come across as well and maybe we can see what it is you would be trying to achieve by that confusion. No offense meant, but I am trying to be open minded.
edit on 30-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for ya buddy, but the MK Ultra program ended a good 20 years ago. Sorry. Prognosis: Delusional paranoia.

true but you don't think someone learned something from that and up'd the ante so to speak on new subjects with better experiments?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea
I believe that there is illegal MK ULTRA brainwashing and brain-scanning activities going on in peoples lives. Like me for example. I need my billion of dollars for the pain that the clandestine government is giving me, illegally. I did not sign no contract to have this in my life. I am not no celebrity nor I am not getting paid. But I need my share of the wealth for the trade of my pain and suffering.

Solution?

Move to your screen name.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Yeah the North Koreans does better at brainwashing.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No one signs a contract for smoking crack bro.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Oh, and "projects down the drain"--- quote in multiple threads by op. proving he needs a banning ASAP

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The reason I named myself North Korea, because deep down inside I feel like I am treated like a North Korean.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Oh thanks for the tip, I guess masturbation and smoking crack would be the same..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Is that you J-ROD? I heard about you.
edit on 31-5-2012 by NorthKorea because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

An upgrade from MK ULTRA with a different name? Sounds logical.

link   

Originally posted by NorthKorea
reply to post by fairguy

Oh thanks for the tip, I guess masturbation and smoking crack would be the same..

Speaking of being on crack ((reviews posts by op))

link   

Highs shortly followed by lows.... sounds about right.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I did not read any warning signs to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join