It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan

Nahh thats what we have drop bears for and those cute little red backs.

The Australian Tourism Ad "come to Australia you might accidentally get killed" (joke)

Where the bloody hell are ya

edit on 31-5-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by sonnny1

Guess it all part of the food chain isn't it?

Hatred for Americans,and all this "blood" on Americans hands.........

I find the "generalization" of ALL Americans,thrown into the mix,absurd .

I wonder how many Australians,would be speaking Japanese,if everyone had the same outlook as you,back in WW2 ?

I wonder.............

Like you said though,thats "another" debate...........

Man don't listen to douch bags, most of us are that laid back were horizontal.

There are things we do dislike about America though and the WW2 south pacific stuff rates up there due to your SUPREAM COMMANDER at the times attitude towards us.
We constantly held our own and much better yet were treated as second rate, not even allowed to command our own forces.
Our boys were winning victories while arrogant Americans were either claiming them as there own or pretending it didn't happen.
It was our boys that beat the Japs back in PNG even after your generals refused to give them assistance, Borneo another similar story and we wouldn't have required so much help if the US PTB didn't keep sending us to get slaughtered on diversionary campaigns.
To all those who offered their lives in defense of this region I offer my sincere appreciations though.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

I hear ya brother.

I have family,that are sheep herders in Australia. Offered to hook me up with a Visa,and work on the land. I regret not doing it actually. Yes,Americans were Arrogant in WW2,I will agree. But you needed it back then,I believe. That war was almost lost,Worldwide. I have yet to meet,personally,an Australian,I dont like. That says it all.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan

Nahh thats what we have drop bears for and those cute little red backs.

The Australian Tourism Ad "come to Australia you might accidentally get killed"

Where the bloody hell are ya!!

Safety Briefing from my Battalion XO before we hit Australia

XO: "Gentleman, You're headed to one of the most unforgiving terrains on earth, they have 5 of the 10 most deadly snakes on the planet and spiders that can kill you. If you are dead, you will no longer be combat effective. Pay attention in the field, and watch out for your fellow Marines , I want the same amount of swinging D***S that leave the ship to return to ship good to go?

Me: WTF!?!
This is Bull***! lol

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Americans do this to each other, but it's usually Navy vs Marines or Navy vs Army or Marines vs Army. Or Navy vs Marines vs Army. The Airforce is never invited to the fights because the other three branches would feel bad for beating them up. So I guess the Airforce went somewhere where they thought they could maybe win?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Oh lord you had to tell this guy you were in country,he'll have a conniption now.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Update

Based on the name of one of the fellows arrested I doubt these guys were even Americans.

according to the update not Americans involved
edit on 5/31/2012 by DarkStormCrow because: updated info

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What is the big deal? Booze, women, and a whole lot of testosterone usually leads to a bunch of knuckleheads ironing out their grievances in the street. This conduct is different because it allegedly involves Americans vs Australians? This type of thing happens in every major city throughout the world, and it just so happens someone got this brawl on video. Big deal! Let the idiots stew in the drunk tank. Lets move onto the next social outrage, because this one is a joke. With all due respect, but the OP is making a mountain out of a mole hill.

On a personal note, I have been to Australia on multiple occasions while in the military, and I even enjoyed a pint or two with some guys from the Australian Armed Forces. I can assure you no fists were thrown, and we had mutual respect for each other. We got along good. In fact, we had Australian Naval personnel doing TAD (Temporary Assigned Duty) aboard my ship for much of our deployment. We worked together and hung out together on liberty as if they were part of the crew. This is just another typical incident that tends to happen outside of nightclubs.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Jakes51 because: I added the word *allegedly* because it remains unconfirmed that Americans were involved in this brawl.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

I never implied that America was any better in this case as America also has it's fair share of stupidity accross the board. I was merely pointing out an observation...I wouldn't read too much into it.

The only reason it was mentioned is because the OP made that assertation in his post.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
MASS BRAWL???

ive seen better fights at the swing set on the school grounds as a kid...
its even pointed out from those girls chasing the lil fight
treated it like a joke cause it was...

if those guys were US Airmen, the Aussie's better be damn thankful
they weren't fighting Army or Marines...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Update

Based on the name of one of the fellows arrested I doubt these guys were even Americans.

according to the update not Americans involved
edit on 5/31/2012 by DarkStormCrow because: updated info

edit on 31-5-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

sounds like you got good advice

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

Oh lord you had to tell this guy you were in country,he'll have a conniption now.

I literally almost spit out Coffee just now!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
This is what happens when the US give gang colours a position of power in the millitary.

All wearing red... Nah, it's just a normal event.. happens all the time, why it was only... ummm..

yep.. bloods in the military. Nothing wrong with that...

Yep, there is a huge problem with gangs in our military. I've heard stories of gang warfare on ships in the Navy, almost like a prison environment. I wouldn't doubt many of these hot-headed gang members start crap in other countries. I also don't doubt like many have said, rival military units of countries often come to disagreements even if the military themselves are friendly.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStormCrow

I hope the judge sentences them to 80 years of pulling their pants up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ummmmm i don't think this is even worthy of news...... So people were fighting on a city street, very common...... People fighting in KINGS CROSS even more and more common. Who cares. Only because they are military they get some spotlight.

This was on an artical on NINEMSN titled "Men arrested after brawl in Sydney street"

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED? lol Thankgod for these incredible reports.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by BubbaJoe
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Really? Brawls have been going on for generations between different units in the military. This is not news.

I wouldn't take it personally, CrimsonKapital is an anti-American Australian. Just look through his past threads and you will see a pattern of hate for America. So it just goes to prove that he would pounce on this story to further his anti-American rhetoric.

I dont take his rhetoric seriously, and neither should most people, not until he gets that monkey off his back.
edit on 30-5-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

He is not alone, most real Aussies prefer that the Americans stay in America!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh , why even bother mentioning they were caucasian if there is a video , why bother mentioning that they were black .

nothing but race baiting
totally crap news .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

At least they didn't shoot at each other this time...lol

Originally posted by OrphenFire
Americans do this to each other, but it's usually Navy vs Marines or Navy vs Army or Marines vs Army. Or Navy vs Marines vs Army. The Airforce is never invited to the fights because the other three branches would feel bad for beating them up. So I guess the Airforce went somewhere where they thought they could maybe win?

LOL your kidding right..??

US anything, would be hard pressed to hand aussie soldiers asses to em'. What you think Australian armed forces are pissweak like like british Bobbies or summin' ?

edit on 5/31/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Mass Brawl Between American and Australian Forces
Sorry more like hand bags at 40 feet if these forces are protecting your country I would start panicking Mass Brawl

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join