It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

I don't hate America but I am sick of the hate that Americans give toward Australia. If you want me to stop than why don't you stop harrassing my country, why don't you leave my government be and quit involving us in your wars, instead of thanking our servicemen you try to BASH THEM!!!????

Australia didn't seem to mind when America joined the British empire fighting WW1.
If the US hadn't joined "your war" in 1941 you'd be speaking Japanese now.
Seems to me we joined the wars of the Crown lands long before Australia joined our wars.

No worries though, I have the utmost respect for Australian soldiers. Some of the scrappiest fighters to ever see combat.
Fighting in a Mickey D's though - you know that's US territory, right?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

We all know the real reason why the Americans joined WW2 - later in the fro

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

think nothing !! we do go where we want and beat lames up after we take their girls . but don't worry in a few years ya'll can have the chinese up there beating you's up .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

yeah cause the rest of the world could not handle germany and japan, so us comfy spoiled americans sent our boys half way around the world to save it !

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Update

Based on the name of one of the fellows arrested I doubt these guys were even Americans.

according to the update not Americans involved
edit on 5/31/2012 by DarkStormCrow because: updated info

Yay!!....Finally some closure on this debacle of a thread.

dailytelegraph. com

Earlier reports that US defence force personnel were involved were wrong.

Anyhow, it's great to read some of the humour and camaraderie being bounced across the Pacific.

As for the haters....Pffft

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Did the aussies win? lol sorry I have to have abit of national pride

Still though it's a shame this happened when we are allies! Although being a past member of the defence force, I can understand how this can happen with a mixture of alcohol and rivalry...

It's a military thing in some ways, these people - the guys and girls are trained to be strong minded and have pride, it is instilled in them from the beginning.

Also;

Especially when some people are posted on billets or away at sea etc etc for months at a time and then go hard when they get shore or weekend leave...

Not drinking for so long and then going on a massive binge isn't healthy

At the end of the day if another war starts or either of our countries are overwhelmingly invaded by someone or something else will we be there for one another

edit on 31-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Dude its not like they were fighting because they were service men. Someone said something wrong or looked at another guys girl funny. This happens all the time, this is like throwing in the "because he's black" card.

In all seriousness, nothing to see here move long.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

oh after all that... it was all crap??

Really?

edit on 31-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Here's the video on tonight's news in Australia:

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Looking at the video, the African men involved did'nt appear to be American but quite possibly African immigrants to Australia. More info will come in the next 24 hours I'll assume.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

They didn't try to bash your servicemen. They did bash your servicemen.

I have to admit those Australian soldiers sure can run good.

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

Yes that is true, they will normally buy beers afterwards but these American thugs are not men. They are gangsters and I don't think (they all had red colors) could make it any more clearer, do you?

Just because the wear a color they are in a gang? Stereotype much? Oh they are black and wearing red so they are gang members. All of the white guys were wearing black jeans so what gang are they in. If you knew anything about gangs like you pretend to all of these so called gang members would have jumped these guys at once not one on one.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

ohh no.. the sudanese

They are causing massive problems since migration - that is not biast or stereo-typing and if someone calls me racist I will offer them my house for a few months to come and live in an area with a Sudanese concentration near-by!

It's not their fault though, it is about how they were raised....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I'm not saying nothing LOL

Until we have proper services set up to help guide these people long term (which we don't have the funds for) to intergrate in to our society I have no idea why we are taking them in. There must be some highly potential soccer players and athletes among them...........

Hope you've got a big lock on your letterbox
edit on 31-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
MASS, Ugh, I see only a couple of people, swapping punches, really its just a girl fight. Look at the girls trying to get involved at the end of that video, LOL

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Glassbender777

It appeared like a usual brawl on a typical Friday/Saturday night up at the Kings Cross; boys will be boys

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
they all need 2 learn how 2 fight ............. they all punch like girls

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Kryties

I STILL get Tim Tam cravings! Luckily for me we can buy them in the UK now..

We have them in the U.S. now, too. I have an Aussie friend who brought them once to a gathering and showed us how to do a "Tim Tam Slam," where you bite off the corners and suck coffee or tea through them for some incredible, chocolaty goodness. Now someone is sure to bring a box whenever we get together every few weeks.
edit on 5/31/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

Not for nothing, but I have seen how some Australians and Zelanders treat Aborigines, and it borders racism itself. In America any racial slur will produce such a reaction if the target of the slur is black and the offender is white.

Maybe someone shouldnt have opened his mouth. In america if you run off at the lips, someone might make them lips fatter with a left hook.

Just explaining motivations, but yea....

So what are you trying to say? That the stereotypical racist Aussie said something racist to the poor black victims? What a load of crock!!!
Just take a look at how the black Americans are dressed and compare it to the Aussies, it shows a massive difference. They look like gangster thugs with their pants at their knees..

For once I have to agree with you.

Its been reported for a while that the US military is awash with gangbangers, both black and hispanic. I think there was even a thread on here about gangs claiming ":turf" on Navy Carriers.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think I speak for everyone when I say we've all had enough of Crimson's nationalism and anti American rhetoric. No offense mate but this is ATS, you should really have realised by now that nationalism is the work of the El-ite. It's a control system! Just like organised religion, and just like meaningless things like television and sports, etc. They're distractions, meant to keep the populace occupied and ignorant to what is going on around them, and to what's truely important in life. Get informed, mate! Free your mind....CrimsonKapital...GET OFF YOUR KNEES!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

But surely the same can be said for other militaries also? Not necessarily "gang bangers" but certainly with criminals? Want to avoid jail? Sign up for service.

Happens in the UK, US, France, etc, so probably in many other nations too.

Squaddies scrap, for me isn't a story. Squaddies don't scrap, for me at least, would be huge front page news!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join