It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

A MASS brawl erupted on the streets of Sydney's red light district last night with punches and kicks thrown between two groups, reported to be US and Australian defence force personnel.

One group are wearing red and black baseball caps and were of dark complexion while the other was made up of predominately Caucasian males.

The Caucasian group were Australian servicemen out of Richmond and there are reports the other group are members of the US air force.

The fight exploded out the front of exclusive nightspot, Goldfish, on Darlinghurst Rd, Kings Cross before 5am.

It's alleged the two groups had a disagreement inside Kings Cross McDonalds earlier in the night.

It started with a verbal altercation until a man of dark complexion allegedly throws a stray punch at one of the Caucasian men.

An attacker was allegedly seen using a belt as a whip.

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen? I have no idea what this started over but seeming as the Americans are all black it may be considered "racially motivated", and since the American was the first one to throw the punch its obvious as to who started it.
You can watch the full video in this link. www.perthnow.com.au...
edit on Thu May 31 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit to reflect source title

+37 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Really? Brawls have been going on for generations between different units in the military. This is not news.

+3 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BubbaJoe

Really? Brawls have been going on for generations between different units in the military. This is not news.

Do you see Australians coming into your country trying to bash up your servicemen?

edit on 30-5-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: spelling

+26 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on 30-5-2012 by onthedownlow because: Removed because of cynicism. sorry!

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What about US serviceman coming to Ipswich in QLD and driving a car and killing a mother?

Go Home US cause problems in your own country leave our little part of the world alone

+7 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen? I have no idea what this started over but seeming as the Americans are all black it may be considered "racially motivated", and since the American was the first one to throw the punch its obvious as to who started it.
You can watch the full video in this link. www.perthnow.com.au...

Yeah, this is horrible news alright!

It happened in the redlight district. Probably guys fighting over trim. Big deal. As it's been already said, troops from different units/countries have always fought each other like this.

Do yourself a favor and reel in your neck about with all your hatred towards the US. You'll live longer.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is what happens when the US give gang colours a position of power in the millitary.

All wearing red... Nah, it's just a normal event.. happens all the time, why it was only... ummm..

yep.. bloods in the military. Nothing wrong with that...

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

They didn't try to bash your servicemen. They did bash your servicemen.

I have to admit those Australian soldiers sure can run good.

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Do you see Australian servicemen coming into your country trying to bash up your servicemen?

Since you were there please, tell us all what actually happened...
otherwise, wait until all of the "reports", "alleged", and "allegedly"s are addressed and authenticated.
"Don't start nothin', wont be nothin'"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

I wouldn't take it personally, CrimsonKapital is an anti-American Australian. Just look through his past threads and you will see a pattern of hate for America. So it just goes to prove that he would pounce on this story to further his anti-American rhetoric.

I dont take his rhetoric seriously, and neither should most people, not until he gets that monkey off his back.
edit on 30-5-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

I don't hate America but I am sick of the hate that Americans give toward Australia. If you want me to stop than why don't you stop harrassing my country, why don't you leave my government be and quit involving us in your wars, instead of thanking our servicemen you try to BASH THEM!!!????

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The same story has been reported here...
the Telegraph

Yet, note how any reference to military personnel has been omitted (it was there earlier).

Now whether this is for PC purposes, or whether it is yet to be confirmed if military personnel were involved or not is still unknown.

Crap street brawl any way.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Perhaps because: fix link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

They didn't try to bash your servicemen. They did bash your servicemen.

I have to admit those Australian soldiers sure can run good.

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

Yes that is true, they will normally buy beers afterwards but these American thugs are not men. They are gangsters and I don't think (they all had red colours) could make it any more clearer, do you?

+5 more 
posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by satoriku

Do you see Australian servicemen coming into your country trying to bash up your servicemen?

Since you were there please, tell us all what actually happened...
otherwise, wait until all of the "reports", "alleged", and "allegedly"s are addressed and authenticated.
"Don't start nothin', wont be nothin'"

What part of "theres a link to the video" didn't you understand? You don't need to be there if theres a video.

link   
They call that a brawl?
And the web site seems to be race baiting to me.

+1 more 
link   

Not for nothing, but I have seen how some Australians and Zelanders treat Aborigines, and it borders racism itself. In America any racial slur will produce such a reaction if the target of the slur is black and the offender is white.

Maybe someone shouldnt have opened his mouth. In america if you run off at the lips, someone might make them lips fatter with a left hook.

Just explaining motivations, but yea....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Didn't the Amairican say something about the cost of beer going up do to the Carbon tax and the Ozzy didn't like that ??

Or was it the Amairican said that veggiemite tastes like crap , I can't remember now

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

It started with a verbal altercation until a man of dark complexion allegedly throws a stray punch at one of the Caucasian men.

"A man of dark complexion"......hmmmm.

I give up.... oh, a black dude.

I just love the pants around his azz, real classy!!

I was looking at the other pictures and don't you just love how every one in the back ground looks as though they're enjoying the fight? Even the girls look like they are getting into it.....

So, was it locals or the others that got arrested?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Thats nothing - check out New Zealand town called Foster as I recall - I think the management said something Racial and I think it cost him his hotel. they flooded the whole thing kicking out patrons .... something like a quarter of a million dollars in damage USS Hoel DDG 13 I think it was in 1984 maybe as early as 1983. And Kings Cross sucks - Red Light yea, right --- more like a pretend red light district - deposit all your money and get the F*ck out of here mate.
edit on 30-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join