It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by JaxCavalera
I actually had no idea this America vs Australia thing was some kind of big issue.

I saw a guy on another forum I frequent at and they were also on about how all austrlaians should stop hating on americans... I take it that because of all the new form sof media in existance and America being a dominant Media Force and presence..

People are starting to talk more about the deeds being done by the most reported stories.. being americans due to their dominant media exposure within our gradually globalising society courtesy of the internet. I have no idea why people would think America is full of haters etc, i think every country and race has haters.. people are people and nationality has very little to do with their attitudes and mentality.

Stories like this one are just a tiny fraction of how America has wronged us. There are so many stories its surprising that we are even allies and not enemies?

If your mad at being "wronged" I would be way more upset about what the UK had done to you. But dwelling in the past isn't going to help you at all. Instead of getting upset about something you should use your energy in a more productive way to help your cause.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
OP, you inciting hatred & division is far more offensive to me than a bar brawl between servicemen.
I cringe every time I read one of your threads. They always inevitably involve the 'Us (Oz) against Them (US)" mentality.
Don't speak for our nation. Your hate-filled drivel couldn't be further from my views, or most aussies I know.
Speak for (& embarrass) yourself.
Hope people don't seriously think people like you represent the majority here.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

Originally posted by JaxCavalera
I actually had no idea this America vs Australia thing was some kind of big issue.

I saw a guy on another forum I frequent at and they were also on about how all austrlaians should stop hating on americans... I take it that because of all the new form sof media in existance and America being a dominant Media Force and presence..

People are starting to talk more about the deeds being done by the most reported stories.. being americans due to their dominant media exposure within our gradually globalising society courtesy of the internet. I have no idea why people would think America is full of haters etc, i think every country and race has haters.. people are people and nationality has very little to do with their attitudes and mentality.

Stories like this one are just a tiny fraction of how America has wronged us. There are so many stories its surprising that we are even allies and not enemies?

If your mad at being "wronged" I would be way more upset about what the UK had done to you. But dwelling in the past isn't going to help you at all. Instead of getting upset about something you should use your energy in a more productive way to help your cause.

I am well aware of what the UK has done not only to Australia but other Commonwealth nations too. However, The English aren't continuing that to this day but the Americans are, therefore I'm not dwelling on the past but on the present. But I see your point.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by paganini

I never said fights were uncommon in the military now you are trying to put words in my mouth. This is about thug Americans coming into our country thinking they can do as they please

and as we told you this commonly happens. Young guys in the military get drunk while they have time out and start fighting with foreign militaries or different branches of their own. No one makes a big deal about it and its happened for generations.

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital. Its not on, it might be acceptable back in America due to a lack of morals but in Australia you don't go picking fights with people just for the hell of it.

LMAO yeah yeah theres no random uncalled for violence in Australia. Good god you typed this with a strait face?

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital. Tell me where I was shot down? People for the most part are saying this is just army rivalry.

lets go over this

1. it wasn't a mass brawl therefore you are over exaggerating

2. it wasnt a knock down drag out battle where people were layed out all over the street near death therefore you are being over dramatic

3. you don't know what caused the fight therefore carrying on about how your poor service men were victimized by the cruel Americans clearly shows you are again being over dramatic

Now you'll find people telling you this on pages 1 through 4.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewells
OP, you inciting hatred & division is far more offensive to me than a bar brawl between servicemen.
I cringe every time I read one of your threads. They always inevitably involve the 'Us (Oz) against Them (US)" mentality.
Don't speak for our nation. Your hate-filled drivel couldn't be further from my views, or most aussies I know.
Speak for (& embarrass) yourself.
Hope people don't seriously think people like you represent the majority here.

Keep living in your fantasy world like your avatar suggests. I for one am opposed to Americas continous crimes against Australia, if you want to side with them than why don't you go move to America...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

The whips were actually belts....

Its now been determined it was Australian Defense force personell.

The info regarding the other group as being American has been removed as its still an ongoing invesitgation according to Perth Police. Other news sources that origionally contained mention of US military has since removed that information.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Thanks for your infoermative reply

Because it has made the news, in short, their careers are over. The "old-man" can simply kick them out, and he probably will. Even if he doesn't the punishment they receive will follow them forever in their records and they will not get promoted beyond the "gimmie" ranks and will eventually fade out.

By the look on the black guys faces in the photo's with the police, I'd say their goose is cooked.

For what it's worth, my first impression was that they would be kicked out of Australia, never to return. That's all that came to my mind and I only mention it just in case I fluked an intuitive guess.

I hope nothing happens to the Aussie guys unless they were complicit in instigating the fight, because it looks like they were on the defensive from the start and did nothing to escalate the situation. In fact, I'd hope nothing happens to either side, but the black guys were acting gangster and even tried to run a guy down whilst outnumbering him and I really can't handle that. They should be made an example of.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jewellsHope people don't seriously think people like you represent the majority here.

Nah people like him are generally a minority in every country. they just tend to be extremely vocal to make up for their lack of support among their own people.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital. Its not on, it might be acceptable back in America due to a lack of morals but in Australia you don't go picking fights with people just for the hell of it.

Oh Really????
Are you [SNIP] me????
Where do you live my little petal, some closed off, gated commune???
Don't ever venture out then Sunshine- with your sparkling attitude you'll be the next headlines.

Keep living in your fantasy world like your avatar suggests. I for one am opposed to Americas continous crimes against Australia, if you want to side with them than why don't you go move to America...

What & leave you to Priss up the place??? Grow a spine for goodness sake.
YOU are an embarrassment to Aussie Men.
edit on 31-5-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

I never said fights were uncommon in the military now you are trying to put words in my mouth. This is about thug Americans coming into our country thinking they can do as they please

and as we told you this commonly happens. Young guys in the military get drunk while they have time out and start fighting with foreign militaries or different branches of their own. No one makes a big deal about it and its happened for generations.

LMAO yeah yeah theres no random uncalled for violence in Australia. Good god you typed this with a strait face?

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital. Tell me where I was shot down? People for the most part are saying this is just army rivalry.

lets go over this

1. it wasn't a mass brawl therefore you are over exaggerating

2. it wasnt a knock down drag out battle where people were layed out all over the street near death therefore you are being over dramatic

3. you don't know what caused the fight therefore carrying on about how your poor service men were victimized by the cruel Americans clearly shows you are again being over dramatic

Now you'll find people telling you this on pages 1 through 4.

1.Actually the title "Mass Brawl" came from the news article so if anyone is exagerating its the media.

2. Read number 1 again...

3. Your right I don't know what caused the fight but if you read the OP I actually state that myself, BUT I think its obvious that from both the thug'like appearance of the Americans and since they attacked first then it certainly gives me the right to say the Americans were in the wrong, AGAIN!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

The whips were actually belts....

Its now been determined it was Australian Defense force personell.

The info regarding the other group as being American has been removed as its still an ongoing invesitgation according to Perth Police. Other news sources that origionally contained mention of US military has since removed that information.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I guess the article is just more Anti-American bashing,at its finest........

Figures.

Thanks for the REAL story, X....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

But that is what Americans do, they go into everyones country and think they can do as they please.

It is a shame that the Aussies were military, they showed restrain. There is certain Aussies that would have not showed the same restraint.

Go home America!
edit on 31-5-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I wouldnt mind living there, directions please.
Re the video, Ive seen worst fights over taxis on a sat' night.
edit on 31-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If you're so mad at the big bad American soldiers for terrorizing these poor defenseless Australian Defense Force servicemen then why don't you get off your moral high horse and go kick some American ass? I doubt you're going to convince many on this board that this is really a groundshatteringly massive deal and that the Americans are clearly evil imperialist aggressors in this case.

Soldiers fight. It's their job. Some nights they use their skills to fight personal battles. Sure you can question WHY the Americans are there. It is a valid question. But since they are there, just as when Australians and other nation's soldiers are in the US, they will go out, have some fun, and possibly/probably pick a fight. Usually a more interesting fight than the one you showed us
edit on 31-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I don't know where you get your information but Aussie sports fans never fight. It's seen as unsportsmanlike, really!

My football teams supporters are notorious for being thugs (Pies), but I've been to 100 games and never once seen a fight. If an argument takes place everyone laughs at it. Team supporters never fight over colours. It's not in Australia's culture at all.

That said. It's not out of our culture to brawl. The same football games can have massive punch ups and 15 years ago most of the time my team played there was an all-in-brawl. Nobody batters an eyelid. It's reported in the news who won the game and who won the brawl!

All in brawl on the oval. Fans cheering, but never fighting. That alone should tell you enough about our conduct.

See.

Crimson just hates the West. He hates what Australia stands for too. I wish he'd stop speaking for Australians. I get the distinct impression he's Chinese. Wonder why...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Stories like this one are just a tiny fraction of how America has wronged us.

Please.....

Your very own Kangaroos,have wronged Australians, more then America !!!!!

New research by PhD student Guy Ballard shows more than triple the expected number of kangaroo attacks between South Grafton and Coffs Harbour on the New South Wale North Coast.

The kangaroo them jumped in to the water and the dog followed. In a self defence move typical for kangaroos the kangaroo grabbed the dog with its front paws and held it under water to drown it. By now Chris had caught up with them and leapt into the water too to save his dog from the five foot roo, but the roo was not giving up the dog just like that and ripped in to Chris too. He received a big gash on his forehead and several deep gashes on his abdomen and chest while he was under water trying to pull his half drowned dog away from the roo and make his way back to shallower water, the roo only finally backed off a bit when Chris managed to elbow it in the throat. During an interview in the local hospital he said that he didn't think he'd ever be able to watch Skippy on TV again.

Sylvia Aldren, 48 was picking roses outside in the garden outside her house in Burpengary on the outskirts of Brisbane when she noticed a few kangaroos nearby. One large one approached her and then pushed her to the ground and repeatedly kicked, bit and scratched her as family and friends watched in horror. She was taken to Caboolture hospital in her blood covered dress with injuries to her chest, thighs, arms and legs but released a few hours later with puncture marks, bruising and deep scratches all over her body. Other people in the area claim a mob of at least 50 kangaroos that live nearby have terrorized them for years and also on occasion attacked them.

Kangaroo attacks

THIS puts Australia,into a whole new perspective !

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

3. Your right I don't know what caused the fight but if you read the OP I actually state that myself,

and you should have stopped right here but your urge to bash Americans clouded anything resembling logic or common sense. You dont know what happened therefore use your grey matter and pipe down until more information is provided

Originally posted by CrimsonKapitalBUT I think its obvious that from both the thug'like appearance of the Americans

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaah sagging pants is a sure sign of someone up to no good! Why i would flee in fright i ever saw that.

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital and since they attacked first then it certainly gives me the right to say the Americans were in the wrong, AGAIN!!!

They allegedly attacked first for one and two throwing the first punch doesnt close the case on what exactly happened that night. They may have been cornered or rushed and struck out first.

Swing and a miss again CK

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I dunno, When the Diggers stopped by Marine Corps Base Hawaii During RIMPAC all we did was toss a few beers back and trade Cammies & Kit...We beat their asses in Football & then they promptly routed us in Rugby. One of those bastards traded me his Vegimite "Try it Mate, It's good!" for the Tobasco sauce in my MRE. Aussies are cool but F*** Vegimite!
edit on 31-5-2012 by EyesWideShut because: Edit to add: I use "Bastards" as a term of endearment... My Battalion CO would start his briefings with "Goodmorning you magnificent bastards!" =)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I guess the article is just more Anti-American bashing,at its finest........

Figures.

Thanks for the REAL story, X....

Ive been checking DoD and PACOM's site and nothing mentioned about US service members involved in a fight either.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

I doubt you're going to convince many on this board that this is really a groundshatteringly massive deal and that the Americans are clearly evil imperialist aggressors in this case.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

Maybe not in this case or context but everywhere else in the world the blood is on americans hands.

Go home Americans

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join