It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass brawl erupts in front of Goldfish, Kings Cross

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

They didn't try to bash your servicemen. They did bash your servicemen.

I have to admit those Australian soldiers sure can run good.

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

Yes that is true, they will normally buy beers afterwards but these American thugs are not men. They are gangsters and I don't think (they all had red colours) could make it any more clearer, do you?

So why are your "football" games segregated? I'm just sayin"...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I know how about instead of labeling people as Americans or Australian, we simply see each other as HUMAN BEINGS. No matter what part of the world we are from we are still the same species, and until we get over this immature behavior of labeling each other we will never be at peace.
edit on 30-5-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic

Not for nothing, but I have seen how some Australians and Zelanders treat Aborigines, and it borders racism itself. In America any racial slur will produce such a reaction if the target of the slur is black and the offender is white.

Maybe someone shouldnt have opened his mouth. In america if you run off at the lips, someone might make them lips fatter with a left hook.

Just explaining motivations, but yea....

So what are you trying to say? That the stereotypical racist Aussie said something racist to the poor black victims? What a load of crock!!!
Just take a look at how the black Americans are dressed and compare it to the Aussies, it shows a massive difference. They look like gangster thugs with their pants at their knees..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by satoriku

So the Americans think they can come into our country and try bashing our servicemen?

When soldiers get bored they fight. When I was in the service we used to start fights all the time but when it was over we didn't call the cops. We just bought each other beers.

Yes that is true, they will normally buy beers afterwards but these American thugs are not men. They are gangsters and I don't think (they all had red colours) could make it any more clearer, do you?

So why are your "football" games segregated? I'm just sayin"...

They're not.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You're serious or just trolling?

It was pathetic the way 3-4 guys ganged up on one guy. He was squaring off ready to fight one on one and they attacked him because he was giving their guy a kicking. What should he have done, take them all on?

I don't care about servicemen fighting in a red light district, but to gang up on one guy is never ok. It's much worse when they are soldiers. I would have thought American forces were strict about that sort of cowardly play.

I just knew a nationalist American would come along and claim victory even though what he saw he side do was a cowardly act.

Oh, and Crimson - you are not Australian.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Damnit its just boys being boys... 1000 years ago people would of gathered around and wait till they finish beating the crap out of each other and they would of all got drunk together afterward...

I was born 1000 years to late we live in a world where your going to get 50 years for pushing someone in the face but 2 if you rape a kid...

And you might get out after 6 months with a slap on the wrist and a "Be a good boy now" before they let you go...

First experimental time machine that comes out I'm enlisting as a beta tester...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perhaps

The same story has been reported here...
the Telegraph

Yet, note how any reference to military personnel has been omitted (it was there earlier).

Now whether this is for PC purposes, or whether it is yet to be confirmed if military personnel were involved or not is still unknown.

Crap street brawl any way.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Perhaps because: fix link

Definitely PC purposes. Strange though. I think very few Australians would care if they are military personal.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Not for nothing, but I have seen how some Australians and Zelanders treat Aborigines, and it borders racism itself. In America any racial slur will produce such a reaction if the target of the slur is black and the offender is white.

Maybe someone shouldnt have opened his mouth. In america if you run off at the lips, someone might make them lips fatter with a left hook.

So what are you trying to say? That the stereotypical racist Aussie said something racist to the poor black victims? What a load of crock!!!
Just take a look at how the black Americans are dressed and compare it to the Aussies, it shows a massive difference. They look like gangster thugs with their pants at their knees..

For once I have to agree with you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Thank (your deity of choice) that there are people like you that like to take limited information about a situation and think that they can judge the people involved for what happened. Blaming people for something NEVER solves anything. Lets grow up and think about solutions to the problems we are facing and stop just throwing out our biased opinions of whose at fault??????
edit on 30-5-2012 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Didn't the Amairican say something about the cost of beer going up do to the Carbon tax and the Ozzy didn't like that ??

Or was it the Amairican said that veggiemite tastes like crap , I can't remember now

That is probably how it started!

Seriously...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Black Americans ARE a bit touchy when some one directs a racial slur towards them, not saying that this may have been what started the fight.

However, IF they were military, regardless of what branch, wouldn't the MP be involved? Or just local police....

Also, IF in the military, what kind of reprimands will they get, if any?

The article never did state WHO was arrested but I'm just assuming the black dudes were over the locals.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well this story seems to be making all the News Corp newspapers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You call that a brawl? Are Aussies gettin soft or what? If you want to make an impression on an American you plant one in his face,not try a little girly sweep,he'll get up and fight you for using martial arts DO NOT be polite with them.I wouldn't care if you guys beat ass on some US military if they're acting like jerks.That's how things are done.I wouldn't have disgraced myself by starting a fight in a fast food place,never in front of families,that is what bars are for,unless you are an idiot(the American not the Australian)Then again I wouldn't know what the instructions from superiors would be on this.So if a US service member shows up and requires an appropriate attitude adjustment feel free.
That is how we bond in the US sometimes.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Damn straight. What a whiny bitch the OP is. I have seen Aussies come into my country and TRY to bash my service men. Or, perhaps we would bash each other in someone else's country. I have bashed with Aussie sailors in the US, Iraq, Australia and the UAE.

So what.

As many have said, ppl in the military fight. It has always been this way. It is the military for f$ks sake. Soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines are trained to do nothing but fight. It is very highly competitive. If there were no aussies to bash, those US servicemen would have bashed each other, or the aussies would have bashed each other, or they would have found someone else to bash.

Just the way it is. Get over that nonsense.

NOW, if you want to contest the necessity of US military bases in Australia..... I am right there with you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapitalI have no idea what this started over

Originally posted by CrimsonKapitalbut seeming as the Americans are all black it may be considered "racially motivated"

So you know what happened but you don't know what happened.

(facepalm)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
Black Americans ARE a bit touchy when some one directs a racial slur towards them, not saying that this may have been what started the fight.

everyones a bit touchy when they have a racial slur thrown at them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Sorry folks, have to agree here. The pants on the ground crap looks like sh#t and usually it's their trademark.

FUBU - For Us By Us

They do have a strange taste in clothing styles.

Also, in some places, it is considered to be a form of indecent exposure and have seen cops tell the kids to pull their pants up in a public place. Just saying.....

Didn't mean to get off topic......
Like one poster stated, boys will be boys. Until we know what started the fight, all we can do is speculate.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

LOL....first know that I rest my foot in no country so I don't operate on a personal level with boundaries in mind.

2nd, Im not defending black fashion or their choice of apparel, if anything thats how you tell they're American. Because no one in their right mind would dress like that anywhere else.

3rd, Having traveled the world, and actually being from the South of ole USA originally, from experience I have ran into some Australians that would make the KKK look like a wholesome book club that meets at Denny's for Sunday brunch. Coincidentally some black people and, some Aussies are among the most racist people I have ever encountered. So racism is not exclusive to white people for sure.

Since you decided to label based on appearance, I am throwin a set group of people under the same label. I thought you might be comfortable with that type of language.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I don't hate America but I am sick of the hate that Americans give toward Australia. If you want me to stop than why don't you stop harrassing my country, why don't you leave my government be and quit involving us in your wars, instead of thanking our servicemen you try to BASH THEM!!!????

No no no, you are right. I'll ring up Obama right away and tell him to bring the boys home and send them to their rooms.
Sorry about all the trouble.
I'll be writing personal apologies to all your servicemen, so be sure to check the mail!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No they sucker punched one guy then used a weapon in a fist fight and attacked the only guy there trying to do the right thing. Just lucky for them it was a quiet night on the cross or you could had some more dead service men to mourn back home.
I have to admit US soldiers sure are pussies without their air support.
On a more respectful note, that was hardly a mass brawl, there has always been conflict between US an Aussie forces here goes all the way back to WW2.

If you would like a better story how about the one in Darwin where Aussies and Yanks actually stand together to fight thugs in the street.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join