It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Vetting Of Barack Obama: I am now a birther

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You can get Obama's books on CD. He reads them outloud. You can hear him .. in his own words and in his own voice ... saying "that's just how white folks will do you". ETC

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And who benefits? It was no accident the media threw him at us, and never once pondered what exactly 'change' means.I said it before and will say it again: the world was as close to being colorblind, before obama, as ever it were, in our puny recorded version of history.

Who benefits?

Manson tried the same thing.

Manson was 'insane'.

What is the excuse the media use, for knowingly trying the same fleece job?

The Warriors did it. The Warriors did it.

Sure they did.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

How about you quote a little from the book. You know some of the more pertinent racists segments would be good.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Not so new found from your post history but ok we'll go with new found hate.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Sorry but no the documents have not been proven to be fraudulent. It would be ALL OVER THE NEWS if that were true. Its not because that is not true. Again, sorry but you're wrong.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD
One question...If Barack Obama was born today in Kenya to a 18 year old American citizen, would he be considered a natural born citizen?

One answer: Yes. If either of your parents are American so are you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
For the sake of sanity,

No more birther threads. Please. We might as well argue that Santa Clause is real or not.

really, Obama's PR people claimed he was Santa

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJaberwocke
Come on guys. I realize this is a conspiracy forum, but COME ON.

You guys are claiming he wasn't born in the US based on circumstantial evidence at best. You completely bypass both forms of birth certificate (which, tbh, I will believe factchecker, official investigations, and Hawaii dept. officials over you any day), the newspaper announcements (which couldn't be faked, and even if they were it would imply Obama was planning on running for president since before he was born), AND common sense (so Obama's mom, who was 7 months pregnant in Hawaii, flew to Kenya to give birth to Obama so she could...be a really bad planner?).

People call birthers racist because, lets face it, they want 'their' America back. A white America.
You wouldn't care about where GW Bush was born, where Clinton or Reagan were born. When you ask a the first black president where he was born, yes, it kind of paints you as a little racist. You may or may not realize it, but there you have it.

Its kind of like saying "But more black people are put in jail, so I am right in saying black people are more violent".

ATS, please just suppress all these birther threads. Its honestly embarrassing that they make the front page.

thats is embarrassing racial reasoning and once again if Bill Cosby's kid was President we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Pathetic wa wa wa it's racism
edit on 30-5-2012 by blueorder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Factjunkie
reply to post by TheJaberwocke

No bud, the CIA did not say...this kid's going to be president some day. But I believe they did pave the way for him when he decided to run for president. To do that you have to have people in place to "lose" some records and hide some records for you. That can only be done by people in high places.

If millions of people wanted you to show your birth certificate you, like I, could produce it within a day or two. Then stand up on stage with birth cert in hand and say...here it is...

Not only that, we would probably both pass an e-verify check, and I don't know about you but my social security number isn't taken from deceased person.

Another thing comes to mind... Obama's cousin is now the President of Kenya, so even if you wanted to go to Kenya and research yourself, you would not be able to do it.

There is another final piece to this, which I will not disclose, but that may come in time.

Actually I challenge you to go ahead and get your original birth certificate. You cant. You can only get an authorized copy with the state seal pressed into it. You dont get the original EVER. That stays with the state records.
Why wouldnt we be able to research ourselves if we went to Kenya? Did this cousin hide all the records ??? Arrange to have any records altered? Removed ? Oh the power .... you wish....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Find the video where O admits to being born in Kenya in an interview. Find the video where O states that he is a muslem. I don't think you want to know the truth.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by RedGoneWILD

IMO and according the founders and many legal authorities, not if his father is not a citizen.....

Really? So you think American citizenship depends on the birth father? WOW!

What about a single American woman who gives birth while visiting Canada. Are officials going to say that child isn't an American citizen because it was born across the border? Are they going to withhold citizenship until the mom reveals an American father?

en.wikipedia.org...

Birth abroad to one United States citizen

For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true (except if born out-of-wedlock)[8]:
The person's parents were married at the time of birth
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

For persons born out-of-wedlock (mother) if all the following apply:
the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and
the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth.[9] (See link for those born to a U.S. father out-of-wedlock)[8]

edit on 29-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

Not citizenship moron, natural born citizenship. There is a reason there is a distinction and it has NOTHING to do with the physical place you are born.

Prior to the 14th amendment being born in the US did NOT confer citizenship automatically. Afterwards, it STILL did not confer natural born citizenship even though it has been interpreted to confer standard citizenship.

Do NOT confuse the two. One is meant to determine eligibility to vote, the other is to ensure that no one reaches the highest office with multiple allegiances and YES you DO have an allegiance to another country if your parent is a citizen of that country.

Jaden

Actually the constitution does not sight these limitations. Thats a birther POV that has been disproven over and over.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Your challenge should you decide to accept it is to find and quote the part of the constitution that supports your claim. Not someones interpretation but the actual part of the constitution that says that. Go ahead, I'll wait.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

The further down the birther rabbit hole you go the more biased, ignorant and bigoted you appear.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. A 2011 Congressional Research Service report stated

The weight of legal and historical authority indicates that the term “natural born” citizen would mean a person who is entitled to U.S. citizenship “by birth” or “at birth,” either by being born “in” the United States and under its jurisdiction, even those born to alien parents; by being born abroad to U.S. citizen-parents; or by being born in other situations meeting legal requirements for U.S. citizenship “at birth.” Such term, however, would not include a person who was not a U.S. citizen by birth or at birth, and who was thus born an “alien” required to go through the legal process of “naturalization” to become a U.S. citizen.[1]

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by DCPatriot

Sorry but no the documents have not been proven to be fraudulent. It would be ALL OVER THE NEWS if that were true. Its not because that is not true. Again, sorry but you're wrong.

LOL! "All over the news......"?

That's just the point.

The insidious mainstream media is part of the problem.

And their most insidious power is the power to ignore.

It's really frustrating.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

I guess this is an American thing because America is a blended country whos citizens originally came from all cornors of the globe but if you ask an american what nationality they are, in most cases they will site the origin of their grandparents or parents or what ever relative lived in the "old" country. So if asked, I say I am Italian/ English. My husband says he's German/ Dutch. Ask any american and I am betting that few will say, American. Its just an American thing.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by SecretFace

I guess this is an American thing because America is a blended country whos citizens originally came from all cornors of the globe but if you ask an american what nationality they are, in most cases they will site the origin of their grandparents or parents or what ever relative lived in the "old" country. So if asked, I say I am Italian/ English. My husband says he's German/ Dutch. Ask any american and I am betting that few will say, American. Its just an American thing.

or some of them were actually born in Mexico, Sudan, Germany etc

Some of them even promote it on their bios!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why do you keep making me say I love you Saturn ???

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Why do you keep making me say I love you Saturn ???

anyone got a sick bag handy?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

This isnt a Christian country just so happens that a lot of the citizens are Christians but that still does not make this a Christian country.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Well you can just relax. We dont have to worry about any of those things because he is the President and he is not going to be impeached or taken out of office because there is no proof that this birther stuff has any weight to it at all. So just breath, everything is alright.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by prophetboy12

This isnt a Christian country just so happens that a lot of the citizens are Christians but that still does not make this a Christian country.

freedom of official state ownership or association with a specific church, but it is not unreasonable to call it a Christian country in the sense that the majority of citizens, if asked, would give an answer "Christian"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join