It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Vetting Of Barack Obama: I am now a birther

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Do you know any black people or have any black friends?
Many I know will refer to Africa as "home" or "homeland" much like Irish Americans will say similar things about Ireland.
I think you're just intentionally manipulating a use of words in that particular instance.

This is what I mean, if you want to defend yourself is the race card all you've got? What about everything else in my OP? Kenyan Born Obama all set for US Senate says it all for me! Did you even read the book?

Race card? do you even know what that is? do you have any black friends at all?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

My position is that since Obama allowed his publicist to say for 6 or 7 years that he was born in Kenya (and assuming that he was really born in Hawaii) that he believes truth is relative and what you want it to be, confirming that his mind is warped by Marxist thought.

I also believe that, like Al Gore, Joe Biden is impeachment insurance.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD
One question...If Barack Obama was born today in Kenya to a 18 year old American citizen, would he be considered a natural born citizen?

I always assumed that if one of your parents was an american citizen then you were automatically an american citizen also.
My father is an american citizen who was serving in the air force and was stationed in england when he married my mother (who is a british citizen)and my older brother was born there. he has dual citizenship, since he was born in england and my mother is a british citizen the crown considers my brother an english citizen. since my father is an american citizen america considers my brother an american citizen. My mother has been living in america for over 50 years but has never become an american citizen, she is still a british subject/citizen.

If obama`s mother was an american citizen then why would it matter where he was born wouldn`t he automatically be considered an american citizen?

edit on 30-5-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
OP - I posted on page 3.. Asking you to post some excerpts.

This thread is a prime example of what some people like to cal The ATS Fear Machine.. The OP has provided ZERO evidence that this book implies Obama was born somewhere other than the USA. No on has asked him to prove his statements in the OP.

Deny ignorance, people.

OP, please post evidence of your claims or kindly go away.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ignorance is truly bliss. All you have to do to see what he is is to see what he has done. He studied the constitution so he could figure out how to dismantle it.

He is anti business, anti christian(Anti-Christ) would a christian man denounce his own country as not being a christian country.

He is anti mother, anti son. anti Holy Spirit, anti white, anti freedom

Open your eyes and see him for who he is I Pray.

He is dictator waiting to be a dictator. His wife dictates what we can eat. That is dictatorial.

Wake Up America. Pull your head out of the sand. He is destroying America. He hates America. His father

hated capitalism. Wake Up. One more term for O and we are done. Yell it from the roof tops.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Glad your in the birther den. I've been in it for a while now, but I have serious problems with it all. I want to know just what WE as a nation will do if we in fact find he really is'nt an American citizen? Will we get back the $$$$$ he's spent ? We'll we repeal any appointments he has made? Will we strike down any law he has signed?

Will we get back the lives lost in our two occupations of other folk's countries? Will we have a trial and convict him of high treason? I have come to the stark conclusion we as a nation want do anything at all. This may be the straw that breaks the back of our Republic...It seems as if we all all sheeple and a big damn blanket has been pulled over our eyes.

We may never have the truth, like 911 the lie will become the truth & the truth will perish with time. If we let it. I for one aint gonna let that happen. But I am only one of millions. A small voice in the crowd.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

"o" took an oath to uphold the constitution. Not only has not upheld it he has moved against it. You can not believe in marxism and believe in the free enterprise system, small business. Get real.

It is light and darkness. It does not mix. If small business is the backbone of America, why didn't small business get the billions of dollars.

It has been a 50 year plan to destroy business, destroy lives, destroy economy.

O has done a wonderful job doing this.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by beezzer

I saw right thru this "man" in 2007...he is no more than a Jim Jones type sociopath to me.....I have been screaming it from the rooftops all these years....

Unfortunately, I did not see through him until a month after he took office. Then I slowly started to have doubts about him.

I voted for him. I watched him speak in public.

I have a learned a lesson and that is, all politicians lie, all play the game, all are puppets.

I'm done being a voter in this country. I will no longer participate in putting liars and evil people in power.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

It has been a 50 year plan to destroy business, destroy lives, destroy economy.

O has done a wonderful job doing this.

Just imagine what they can do in another four years.

We are done for. Fight back, they'll release a virus on us and unleash their play toys in the streets and implement a locked down police state. We are already in the beginnings of a police state now.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

Isn't it just dandy how every Obama thread just explodes into a angry discussion. I want to say right off that I am a independent. Saying that, I would think after reading Obama's book how any fool, who can think for ones self, cannot read between the lines - Obama has no love for the American way of life - that is what the op is saying.

Obama should have never reached the level of power he has achieved with the lack of experience he carries from his political career. Add the lack of experience and throw his negative thoughts and feelings into the mix and you now have the disaster that exists today. Granted he ran a great campaign - he even looked like our new president before he was even elected. It was all done with mirrors. I'll bet there are days David Axelrod would like to jump out a window LOL.

Obama fed us all the crap we were yearning for - we all fell for it - well most of us. Then reality set in, the start of a long list of lies began. The thing that really frustrates most of us is how can anyone who keeps informed continually support his useless leadership. I mean useless - and also his idea of "if I throw enough money at the problem it will fix itself". What a joke - raise the national budget again? And for what? So those who are not contributing to our way of life can live off of the government breast? We cannot maintain this way of thinking for ever - it will correct itself in one way or another and I might live long enough to see that.

Like I said above - I am a independent that keeps informed - our country is in trouble and this guy hit us right in between the eyes with a lot of speeches and useless spending. Talk about perfect timing for destroying America. Anything he may have done right was done strictly under enormous pressure from the public or for his new campaign strategy. If I hear one more time "let me make myself perfectly clear" I am going to barf. Nothing could be farther from the truth from a man who says one thing and does another. This man is one notch from a dictator.

There isn't enough time in my life to explain all the right things that need to be done, and I am not saying I have all the answers - but common sense is instilled in most people. Reading his book will send anyone a message who absorbs the inner negative thoughts and feelings that come out of this guy in his writing. No matter who reads it - you will walk away a with a different view and understanding of Obama - and I do not mean for the better.

He should of never been elected - he is a fraud.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Dukesy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

"O" is on video stating he was born in Kenya. Interviewer had to correct him. What! He is on video stating that he is of Muslem faith. Even saying that people did not hold that against him. What!.

He in his own words on camera said these things. All you have to do is Google it.

He does not put his hand over his heart when our National Anthem is played. That makes me sick.

I am a Veteran and I feel sick every time I see his face.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesMartel

My position is that since Obama allowed his publicist to say for 6 or 7 years that he was born in Kenya (and assuming that he was really born in Hawaii) that he believes truth is relative and what you want it to be, confirming that his mind is warped by Marxist thought.

And that is the one thing I don't understand. If you are having a book published, and you are planning out a career for yourself, wouldn't you want the information to be accurate? I know that if I were having a book published about myself, I would want my birth place to be listed correctly.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

When you write in ronny boy you'll be doing America a favor by wasting your vote.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
My first thought was that somehow you had to apologize for your stand and thread. I believe you are in the overwhelming majority when you express doubts to the whole story, and the evolution of the Barak Obama rise to power. There are too many Red Flags. My rule for that is simple.... one red flag, caution and proceed with scrutiny.
Two flags, well there I begin to look for obfusticated facts, or falsehoods covered by omission. For the President of the United States to be 'Swept into office' in the manner in which Obama was, only hints at either an overwhelming vote, or that TPTB fast tracked him in to avoid any scrutiny of the actual vote and facts, thus once in, difficult to remove, and at the least, allowing them to bide their time. A Trojan Horse as it were, allowing even more time to safeguard their conspiracy protection with quickly enacted laws or rather time to better hide the Facts. In effect bullying their way in,and once in power, destroying the resistance as would a dictatorship. If you recall te media immediately made Obama the New Messiah, covering up any current events that were taking up the public's focus. Then as Birthers appeared, they were vilified as Teabaggers or crackpots, anything to discredit them. The 'rouse' was made to look legit at every media opportunity.

Well OP, I don't think any apology is in order, and I believe you are stating the facts...... these facts enough to cause an alarm to be sent forth. And prudent people to examine them and call for 'PROOF' as dictated by law in these instances.

I fully believe the whole thing is a sham, and one of two things will happen. He'll be exposed and our government will clean up the corruption within, or we will continue to the inevitable collapse of the United States. There are many many Nations hostile towards us and just waiting at our doorstep to attack with intentions of destroying America.

So YEA, call me a 'Birther', I will wear the label until the absolute truth comes out................ but I think I know what that will be.......

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

this president insults my intelligents

I know what you mean. I think.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
OP....I rank this thread as credible as your other thread claiming the cast of "Modern family" was all illuminati

But at least you should get more pats on the back for this one.

I am with the other rational poster who simply asked for actual evidence that hasn't already been debunked Ad Nuaseum.

Birtherism is frustration, idealogy, xenophobia and yes in many cases vieled racism, but I have yet to see it rise to a logical or rational argument. Being that it is an emotional, psuedo political tool...Birther activity is correlated to elections and we will see it rage, often as a more acceptable substitute for the less acceptable racism, all the way up to the election. The public will reward the tactic in a less forgiving way than they did when the GOP lost the last Presidential election. Otherwise...I don't think birtherism is doing any favors for the GOP prospects in November.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
reply to post by DarthMuerte

When you write in ronny boy you'll be doing America a favor by wasting your vote.

Certainly no more so than any of the other choices.

With the computerized voting machines I think at this point if you drive to your
polling station and vote you are more than likely wasting your gas and your vote.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Originally posted by beezzer

I applaud you for reading the book!

(personally, I'm waiting for the movie. Snipes, Denzel?)

There won't be a movie for THIS book. It's too revealing! I hate Obama moreso now than ever before. He's a racist coward. And if you read the book, you'll see 100 X times more of it.

You HATE the man..smh..If you read some of the post here on ATS and pay close attention..You'll se the REAL racist cowards hiding behind there words and using patriotism or 'birther' as their cover..
??

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You can get Obama's books on CD. He reads them outloud. You can hear him .. in his own words and in his own voice ... saying "that's just how white folks will do you". ETC

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

exactly- how anyone can vote for this racist man is beyond me, he clearly has deep seated mental issues with his bi racial background and chosen to take it out on his white "side"- that is right, the side of his family that nurtured him and provided for him

Lmao!! perfect example ^^^^^

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If obama`s mother was an american citizen then why would it matter where he was born wouldn`t he automatically be considered an american citizen?

No..well, a citizen here can be anything really..you can immigrate over here and take the tests, go through the process to become a citizen
what the constitution requires is a natural born citizen..aka, someone born on American soil. There are some other debate points, such as does one of the parents need to also be a citizen, can it be an anchor baby, etc..but that is the main requirement for a natural born citizen.

By american soil, that also means you can be born somewhere else in the world but on a military base (which is considered american soil).

Some tricky considerations..what if your on a military ship and give birth..are you subject to the waters your in, or the nationality of the boat. If a pregnant diplomat from faristan comes onto your boat and unintentionally goes into labor, does the child become an american citizen by default due to giving birth on a american ship..etc.

things that make you go hmm.

Obama's father was kenyan. they share the same name. there is much confusion about this (to the easily confused).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Respect
a womans right to choose, gay people able to do what they want and marry who they want.
proper funding for scientific endeavors

I think the religious right and their culture wars have had enough time driving the country into walls.

Are you sure he is for giving gay people the ability to marry????

I think it is miraculous how in the midst of an election cycle, for one of the first time I can remember since the POTUS has been in office, he brought out that he was for something but it was "A STATES RIGHTS ISSUE!"!

What about State Rights for the legalization of pot?? He doesn't believe a State has a right in that instance does he? Oh hell no! He has Eric Holder and the feds right up their wazoo, arresting people even though THE PEOPLE voted for it! What happened to States Rights?

Oh but wait, lo and behold, after he made that statement, "I support gay marraige, however it is a STATES RIGHTS issue, look at the millions that he raked in for his election campaign! I have news for you! If he does get re elected, don't hold your breath for him to legalize gay marraige....IT WON"T HAPPEN! He lied again, and used his usual rhetoric to secure more votes and money. Period!

Either states have rights under the Constitution or they don't! A President cannot pick and choose who gets rights and who doesn't! Let's get this charade over with in this country! If they are doing away with our Constitution, just let us know, so we can revolt and take this country back! I am sick and tired of having the Constitution trampled on, but yet they use it to their advantage when it serves their purpose!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join