It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal Vetting Of Barack Obama: I am now a birther

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Well you can just relax. We dont have to worry about any of those things because he is the President and he is not going to be impeached or taken out of office because there is no proof that this birther stuff has any weight to it at all. So just breath, everything is alright.

surely you should be the one relaxing then, why bother replying to these "birthers" if everything is rosy, in fact, probably best avoiding these threads. though sometimes people protest too much, don't they

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Geez, where do you live ? I live in Hampton Virginia right here on the east coast of the United States of America. I dont live in a police state. I am as free as I ever was. What on earth are you talking about ???

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Bring it son. I want to see that. You go find it and link it. You said it you prove it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Swept into office ? I remember a series of primary races with him against Hillary. Then I remember an election where he was voted for by the american people. I remember the process was exactly the same as it was for every other presidential election I have witnessed in the past. No brooms involved, no electrolux just the same tried and true process that has worked for us in the past and will work for us in the future.
Some of these posts need to start with Once upon a time..... because they are fairy tales.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by djmarcone

Correction: Some Americans , Not Many Americans.
lets be clear. You want the group to be bigger so that it has more power but the truth is the group is small and powerless.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Funny because he is in fact PRESIDENT. Now isnt he???? Yes or No, just answer the question. Pretend we're in court and you're not allowed to elaborate. Yes or No.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

In this case, both children are legal US citizens.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

So now that Paul is out of the way you're going to focus on Obama now? How corporate. Goal achieved. Next goal. Got it.

I honestly don't know how true that is, but I honestly never really agreed on any post this OP has made till this one. At least the OP has read Obama's horrible biography about his so called life. People who support Obama should at least do the same. Pretty soon I am sure someone would read a Romney book and say the same thing years from now...

to the OP...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why do you keep making me say I love you Saturn ???

anyone got a sick bag handy?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I think the majority of American voters have had it with Obama, had it with all the Obama BeeEss, had with all the economic BeeEss, had it with all the Democrat BeeEss, and are Totally Fed Up

Many voters on economic "assistance" had good jobs and good personal security just a few short years ago. Many of those same people actually voted for Obama !!

They want their normal life back. The "assistance" money is not enough. They want the jobs back and are willing to work just like a few years ago when the unemployment rate was 4.4% !!! Not 8.2%

The Majority of Americans have

"Had it up to HERE" with Obama !!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The truth of Obama's citizenship is not really that important anymore. He's been in the White House and has a real shot at staying in it. If there was a bombshell to be dropped it would have dropped by now. I personally don't care for the man or his policies, but getting caught up in the citizenship issue is pretty much a waste of time at this point. It's almost like gay marriage or abortion at this point, the two sides are entrenched and one cannot sway the other. I personally believe that the Obama administration prefers this to continue to be a point of contention to keep the blind followers and blind haters bickering about a non-issue so that don't start debating real issues that could influence the elections. IMO that's the whole reason the WH released the cobbled together BC they put out there for the two sides to keep the useless debate alive. You are all playing right into their hands.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Wrong... if your parents are citizens it doesn't matter where you are born....why is this so hard to comprehend....but anchor babies from Pakistan or anywhere else though citizens (only in lefty term) are not natural born or eligible to be president.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Wrong see my above post...if your parents are US citizens you are then a citizen.

I don't know why people have such a hard time with this....just being plopped on the "land" by non citizens does not give you all the privileges of natural born....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I have the original copy of both my husband's and my birth certificates and no I won't show you because I am not running for president so you don't have the right to see it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yes it does and I have shown numerous sources previously from the supreme court justices themselves previously in this thread and on numerous others, because you refuse to read, comprehend and believe is your problem.....those of us that know the truth will make sure it doesn't happen again.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

edit on 30-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Maybe these cute little characters can get people to understand the difference between citizen and natural born citizen and why the Founders only used the term NATURAL when refering to eligibility to become president...because it is DIFFERENT!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

But his mother was a natural born citizen, and as such, regardless of where her son is born he is given natural born rights unless the citizenship is renounced.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

"different" but .. never defined? The common acceptance is that "natural born" is a citizen by birth, who did not immigrate.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Read everything I posted in the previous pages....natural born is to citizen PARENTS as in 2...that's why it was specified in the constitution as natural...not just citizen...read all the Justices decisions, including John Jay who told Washington to put it in the constitution that way...they should not have a parent owing allegiance to another country if they are the leader of our country...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join