It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Wow. He's into it alright. There is a verse that answers this. They are climbing in some other way than with Christ at the gate.

John 10

10 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.

The rest of the chapter offers more. Listen

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Very interesting. I'll check that out. It's true that the one who seeks finds. The danger comes when implications are drawn. Smith seems to have been heavily connected with Masonry and in touch with Angles. LDS is a lodge of sorts. This makes him a builder. Jesus suggests that the builders rejected Christ as the capstone. With the LDS church, it's hard to know what they are up to.

For me, the truth of Jesus always resolves by this: It's never about what we have done, but what has been done for us. Faith, first, is this recognition of Christ on the cross for our sins. From there, it's only a matter of allowing God to build our faith. It's never our work. We seek Him and His righteous first, and then all these other things are added to us.

I will take a look at your link.

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Very interesting. I'll check that out. It's true that the one who seeks finds. The danger comes when implications are drawn. Smith seems to have been heavily connected with Masonry and in touch with Angles. LDS is a lodge of sorts. This makes him a builder. Jesus suggests that the builders rejected Christ as the capstone. With the LDS church, it's hard to know what they are up to.

For me, the truth of Jesus always resolves by this: It's never about what we have done, but what has been done for us. Faith, first, is this recognition of Christ on the cross for our sins. From there, it's only a matter of allowing God to build our faith. It's never our work. We seek Him and His righteous first, and then all these other things are added to us.

I will take a look at your link.

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

how to put this...

This is my take on the whole Masonry, capstone, and Jesus thing...

Masons are all about helping others, and creating a better tomorrow. But lying underneath, is a perception that there must be the promotion of great men who do great things, and are necessary for the advancement and sustainability of humanity.

They tend to lose focus on the stone that the builder refused, for they see them as always in the way. I guess that's the wrong way of putting it... it's more or less, that the builders are regarded as the cap stone in a sense... but even that's not accurate lol.

It's more or less the perception that yes, god is the creator, and we are the builders. Those who are good men, and work to build accordingly are the ones that count. Those that are of the opposite, full of sin, and unwilling to build upon greatness are to be rejected.

I supposed it could be claimed or suggested that the builders rejected Christ... it's not that they reject the man Jesus or the idea of Jesus and his teachings... it's that they reject the man who embodies Jesus, for it is seen as a cop out, a failure to use temperance, and a desire to accommodate vices more or less.

I doubt that much of that made sense... so if there are any others that wouldn't mind adding to it, that would be nice. I'm not trying to paint Masons in any sort of unfavorable light here, I know many of them, and have many in my family. In fact, I'm sitting across from a mason in our library right now lol. and no, I will not be repeating or asking him about any of this... he hates when I do that. Well... hate is a strong word, but expects me to join if I ask any questions. 'You wanna know so bad? Come I will show you'... I'm sticking by my guns and saying no, I'm for the people, not for a select group.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ten thousand years ago people were intelligent. They didn't have our wants and desires and had no use for computers or televisions because they weren't hooked on them. There were people of different intellects those days and there were always wars going on everywhere. The people just wanted to live their lives and be social but conditions were the same as today where you have to choose sides to get accepted. We have not shed all of our primitive ways, we are the same people. Most of our history comes from the history of the power hungry countries and that hasn't changed either. We still record very little of the regular guys history. Look around you and see if you can find who lived where you did a hundred years ago, even fifty years ago. Not much about the person will be known unless they were considered famous enough to record history of.

What was it like living ten thousand years ago? Living in a nice cave home would have been a royal feeling. I wish I could carve a house into the side of a mountain, it would be so neat. Nothing I have built will last more than a hundred and fifty years. And I am a fussy builder but wood deteriorates with age and styles change..

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The builders for me started with Adam. The desire was to transmute the fruit of knowledge (Carbon - 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons) into a graven image of their own. Something they could see as their Creation. This is what Satan does to us. He deceives us into taking what God gives and making it our own work. It's never about what we do. It's about what was done for us. The Garden, flying through space, was our vehicle to eventually reach out for God. We can see this in the words of Paul in Acts 17.

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[c]

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

32 When they heard about the resurrection of the dead, some of them sneered, but others said, “We want to hear you again on this subject.” 33 At that, Paul left the Council. 34 Some of the people became followers of Paul and believed. Among them was Dionysius, a member of the Areopagus, also a woman named Damaris, and a number of others.

Men look on God as gold, silver or a stone-- an image made by human design. Paul says it so we can see the problem within mankind. We are looking at the treasure as something here in this world. Nothing could be further from the truth. God is love. Love is the treasure. It's not found by our own works and designs. That fruit was meant to be left as a gift to us from God at a later time.

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Excuse the rude people, OP included, who cannot appreciate the input of even a person learned in Bible studies. It may be caused by the jealousy derived from their lack of ability to completely read a childrens book, let alone the bible.

That passage you quoted is very very interesting. 'The stone the builders rejected became the capstone' to me, an ancient alien theorist, translates to mean that the original capstone was removed and replaced with a capstone of stone that the builders rejected (which could mean disliked, disapproved, useless)...sandstone. The original capstone was made of Lapis lazuli or some other type of crystal, supposedly, and was an energy collector. The theory is the 'Tower of Babel' was another one of these Ancient technologies that humans tried to build that would have given us great power. Hence why the LORD, who is a group of Master deceivers, had to stop it...and not only stop it but also destroy the knowledge we had to make such devices.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Excuse the rude people, OP included, who cannot appreciate the input of even a person learned in Bible studies. It may be caused by the jealousy derived from their lack of ability to completely read a childrens book, let alone the bible.

That passage you quoted is very very interesting. 'The stone the builders rejected became the capstone' to me, an ancient alien theorist, translates to mean that the original capstone was removed and replaced with a capstone of stone that the builders rejected (which could mean disliked, disapproved, useless)...sandstone. The original capstone was made of Lapis lazuli or some other type of crystal, supposedly, and was an energy collector. The theory is the 'Tower of Babel' was another one of these Ancient technologies that humans tried to build that would have given us great power. Hence why the LORD, who is a group of Master deceivers, had to stop it...and not only stop it but also destroy the knowledge we had to make such devices.

Enoch One and the book of Jasher describe the scene in the early days before the flood. Angels, who knew much more than mankind, spread the use of technology that was seen as magic power. Enoch traveled to God and was educated in the deception. He then taught mankind the first steps toward overcoming with truth. God set 70 generations in place to see that man would overcome the deception after the flood. I think that the hope on God's part was that we would overcome. 70 generations is set into place so that a timeline would be given until he comes to judge our work. It's a final judgment on the angles. Revelation has letters to the Angels of the churches, not to the men. Mankind is under a veil. Our accuser will have little room to accuse us to God when the deception was his all along.

Read what Noah said to his sons:

Book of Jubilees

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything. 'And we were left, I and you, my sons, and everything that entered with us into the ark, and behold I see your works before me that ye do not walk in righteousness: for in the path of destruction ye have begun to walk, and ye are parting one from another, and are envious one of another, and (so it comes) that ye are not in harmony, my sons, each with his brother. 27 For I see, and behold the demons have begun (their) seductions against you and against your children and now I fear on your behalf, that after my death ye will shed the blood of men upon the earth, 28 and that ye, too, will be destroyed from the face of the earth.

The deception is an influence by seduction.

God does not like the shedding of innocent blood. Who is most connected to wars on this Earth? Masons, Jesuits and Bankers. What is the seduction? Money.

Free will is still in place. They can walk away today and repent. It's simply a choice. God offers mercy if the heart is turned from sin.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

IM A CHRISTIAN,i fail too see why god would build such a silly small thing in the midst of such a vast universe...
why would god point us too stars anyway? he does not come from the stars..he comes from heaven...huge difference..but even if that were not the case,god does not need too build these things too prove anything,and even if he did,it would be much...much...much...much...grander....like the multiverse for example...this was not god,god does not waste his time on such miniature endeavours..it may be grand too us..but too god it is nothing...
nicely pointed out on those points though,i still dont think it was god who built these things...unless god is a highly advanced alien being..which would be the only explanation for him building such a tiny thing,which i doubt very much...im pretty sure god is way above and beyond such small silly things...especially considering all these pyramids are in some way related too stars maps,mathematics and even microwave power...not a chance as far as im concerned...god is not so weak and feeble...he is much more than a mere earthly pyramid and the pyramidian on top of it...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMNISLASHER

IM A CHRISTIAN,i fail too see why god would build such a silly small thing in the midst of such a vast universe...
why would god point us too stars anyway? he does not come from the stars..he comes from heaven...huge difference..but even if that were not the case,god does not need too build these things too prove anything,and even if he did,it would be much...much...much...much...grander....like the multiverse for example...this was not god,god does not waste his time on such miniature endeavours..it may be grand too us..but too god it is nothing...
nicely pointed out on those points though,i still dont think it was god who built these things...unless god is a highly advanced alien being..which would be the only explanation for him building such a tiny thing,which i doubt very much...im pretty sure god is way above and beyond such small silly things...especially considering all these pyramids are in some way related too stars maps,mathematics and even microwave power...not a chance as far as im concerned...god is not so weak and feeble...he is much more than a mere earthly pyramid and the pyramidian on top of it...

Deuteronomy 4:19

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars —all the heavenly array —do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Heaven is our inheritance. There are families in heaven. Ephesians describes a mystery that has been hidden. The entire book shows the mystery. Part of it is this:

Chapter 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name.

There is life in the universe. Other families like ours. What do we receive in Heaven as our inheritance?

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

When we come out of Egypt (exodus from earth), we move on to a new heaven and earth. The difference? It's already built.

Egypt is Earth. Earth, as indicated in Deuteronomy 4 is an iron smelting furnace. It purifies the raw material first.

The Bible will be our Hitchhiker's Guide.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What's with the hate on for the Christian chap?

I kinda enjoyed his correlation with the bible and the pyramids...

I think the whole religion thing is a folly, but that poster is doing a smashing job of relating his belief system and this supposed star map/pyramid stuff.

Speaking of the topic! I will need to see a higher resolution of this "map". Until then, PU central. (And I am not talking Purdue University!)

Anyway, keep making connections Enoch! Whether or not things are true is moot, it is the ride of learning that is fun!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Not to get off topic here... but, lol, being that you are a self proclaimed ancient alien theorist, would you mind checking out this thread that I started, and offer your opinion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Rebuttal to Zecharia Sitchin: Evolution Of Consciousness, Creation by Evolution and Interaction

Enochwasright....

Do you have any links to information, or passages I'm unaware of that are in regards to the Dionysius the Areopagite?

Also... do you find any correlation between the passage in which talks about Jesus coming to a fig tree, that no longer bore fruit, and then made claim that no one was to no longer eat from this tree... and of the push away from greek mysticism and those that believed in Dionysus?

Considering Dionysus was known or referenced as bring "He in the tree" or "He of the Tree"?

Also, then to consider the use of the grapevine, ivy... and the Fig was his symbol.

Then to parallel Jesus, in regards to him being considered... "I am the vine", and the parable of the kingdom of heaven and laborers of the vineyard.

If you recall, I created a thread not to long ago in regards to agriculture and Adam, genesis and such... I'm noticing a strong correlation with that of agriculture that runs through and through both greek mythology and the bible...

Adam... First Man, Or Farmer... History Of Agriculture, Linked From www.Space.com?

and then back to the topic at hand...

If there is anybody that is familiar with the story of Atlantis and such, in reference to a conversation with an elder from Egypt...

The fact is, that wherever the extremity of winter frost or of summer does not\prevent, mankind exist, sometimes in greater, sometimes in lesser numbers. And
whatever happened either in your country or in ours, or in any other region of
which we are informed-if there were any actions noble or great or in any other
way remarkable, they have all been written down by us of old, and are preserved
in our temples.

Whereas just when you and other nations are beginning to be provided with
letters and the other requisites of civilized life, after the usual interval, the stream
from heaven, like a pestilence, comes pouring down, and leaves only those of
you who are destitute of letters and education; and so you have to begin all over
again like children, and know nothing of what happened in ancient times, either
among us or among yourselves. As for those genealogies of yours which you just
now recounted to us, Solon, they are no better than the tales of children. In the
first place you remember a single deluge only, but there were many previous
ones;

Which then is headed under the title of
Why the Egyptians have ancient records; and the Greeks do not:

Was this in direct reference towards to Pyramid, in regards to the mentioning of preservation in temples?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by anon72

Makes sense to me.
A great flood or catastrophic event happened around 13,000 years ago.
Those that survived rebuild,some more massive creations than others.

www.reuters.com...

www.nature.com...

New scientific findings suggest that a large comet may have exploded over North America 12,900 years ago, explaining riddles that scientists have wrestled with for decades, including an abrupt cooling of much of the planet and the extinction of large mammals.

phys.org...

This would account for the sea shells found at the pyramids. It would also explain the erosion done to the Sphinx which was done by water not wind and sand.

Which would also suggest the sphynx was already built 12,900 years ago.

So how long before the comet was it built?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So the Pyramid was built by the deceivers/angels and not your 'God', by your definition then.

The seduction actually was this Ancient knowledge and also the illusion of physicality. You still have much to learn if you think the seduction is money. It is all far greater than even you can comprehend yet and it will take much time and dedication studying many historical texts from across the world to get a better idea of the grand picture. You will already have lost if you think the universe's answers lay in just one book.

I believe Eve and Adam also believed this illusion....that all the universe's answers lay in the fruit of one tree. There is no one separate God that created this whole Universe. The beings that influenced affairs on this planet were capable of posing as wondrous, amazing, inspiring God/gods but in reality they're not that much closer to that which you might recognise as the true God than any one of us humans.

Keep studying but diversify it lest you be entrapped in the same illusionary cycle that you believe you have escaped from.
edit on 30-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by kdog1982
reply to post by anon72

Makes sense to me.
A great flood or catastrophic event happened around 13,000 years ago.
Those that survived rebuild,some more massive creations than others.

www.reuters.com...

www.nature.com...

New scientific findings suggest that a large comet may have exploded over North America 12,900 years ago, explaining riddles that scientists have wrestled with for decades, including an abrupt cooling of much of the planet and the extinction of large mammals.

phys.org...

This would account for the sea shells found at the pyramids. It would also explain the erosion done to the Sphinx which was done by water not wind and sand.

Which would also suggest the sphynx was already built 12,900 years ago.

So how long before the comet was it built?

Interesting to say the least... speaking of abrupt cooling of the earth, and extinction level event:

Also from the story of atlantis, which then might have parallels with what you are referencing. As well as many others that make the claim that 2012 has something to do with this....

There is a story, which even you have preserved, that once upon a time Paethon,
the son of Helios, having yoked the steeds in his father’s chariot, because he was
not able to drive them in the path of his father, burnt up all that was upon the
earth, and was himself destroyed by a thunderbolt. Now this has the form of a
myth, but really signifies a declination of the bodies moving in the heavens around
the earth, and a great conflagration of things upon the earth, which recurs after
long intervals; at such times those who live upon the mountains and in dry and
lofty places are more liable to destruction than those who dwell by rivers or on
the seashore. And from this calamity the Nile, who is our never-failing saviour,
delivers and preserves us.

So... what can we take from this?

That there is a heavenly body, maybe planet or something like it, that has a long orbit... "which recurs after long intervals" that brings destruction to Earth.

hmm... lol

Where have I heard this story before? Zecharia Sitchin anyone?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

And the Lord destroyed everything from off the face of the earth; because of the wickedness of their deeds, and because of the blood which they had shed in the midst of the earth 26 He destroyed everything.

But the fact is he did not.

Australian aborigines were not wiped out in the flood. There are dreamtime stories of the flood.

On topic, they have found boomerangs in the the great pyramid.

Meaning that someone left them there, or they were collected from Australia,.... or....

The knowledge to make a boomerang was around before the continents seperated.

Pangea

So there is my link for the day.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
since I'm seemingly spamming this thread lol, here's my take on the construction of the pyramid, which I think has already been reiterated by Enoch and others....

The advancements in astronomy and mathematics had much to do with the emergence of religion and philosophy amongst the populations. This had much to do with man being accustomed to an established 'tool industry' that meet the requirements of sustainability.

What was left, was then to address the conduct and over all rules of engagement amongst the populations. There was an increased interest in relating our position amongst the universe, and adopting an understanding that was to govern the people. What better to relate to, than the numbers that we use to understand the universe, the observable universe in the 'heavens', also known as the cosmos. The increase in engineering then stems from an already established 'tool industry'. Further developing civilazations, then found it necessary to increase their ability to use such tools. This then bring an answer to why many of these engineering abilities, and then established 'tool industry' resulted in many of the structures that are still standing today that express or relate to the cosmos or 'heavens'.

This is a section from my previously linked thread, Rebuttal to Zecharia Sitchin: Evolution Of Consciousness, Creation by Evolution and Interaction

Which then brings up something that I have a tendency to avoid, for I don't have the answers...

In what I presented previously, regarding Plato and the story of Atlantis...

How it references Egypt, explains catastrophe as having something to do with a heavenly body, that has a long orbit.... and then to make the Sumerian, Egypt, Christian connection....

Could Zecharia have been right? and incredibly wrong(alien) at the same time?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Wow, this is fantastic. I became interested in the pyramids ever since they started to show 'The Ten Commandments' ever year on ABC on TV. Then I used to watch NOVA specials on PBS on these types of things. It is amazing how old these things are.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OMNISLASHER

im pretty sure god is way above and beyond such small silly things...especially considering all these pyramids are in some way related too stars maps,mathematics and even microwave power...not a chance as far as im concerned...god is not so weak and feeble...he is much more than a mere earthly pyramid and the pyramidian on top of it...

There's so much to say about this comment....

numbers - language of god, see St. Augustine

Star Maps - Genesis 1: 14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years,"

Who or what is the origin through which biblical texts are derived...
The point of the previous is to reiterate the idea that the universe and/or 'god' communicates through not only geometry, but as well numbers. The use of applied meaning towards numbers has been found present in multiple religions and cultures throughout history. Especially that of the OT AND the NT. Moses and John especially... Although my opinion as to the claims of origin, and authorship of such are not held by many... the idea that 'God geometrizes' or that 'God' uses the 'language of numbers' does not conflict with a notion that suggests that a mans hand indeed wrote the texts, and that the voice or word is indeed that of 'God's' when numbers are applied in such fashions as Gematria. A weird, round-a-about way of putting it, being not the focus of thread... for a later time.

The Truth Behind Numbers: Philosophy, Geometry, and Religion?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Similar rough chisel marks appear the entire length of all the shafts, these are simply lunatic claims.

The only actual markings from the shafts seen thus far are these;

Shaft markings

These probably indicate the length of the shaft, 121 cubits, it can also be noted, the number of prime numbers up to 666 is 121, which is the square of 11, which is the number of prime numbers up to 36, the sum of integers of 36 being 666.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by Kantzveldt because: add

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Exactly. This has been debunked so many times over the years i aren't really sure why i keep checking back on this thread!

Must have a deeply hidden desire for proof of our origins being elsewhere.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join