It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
First of all, I agree that the pyramids, and the development of Egyptian technology in general, were established long before the current academically accepted period. Emerging evidence supports this, and some academics are beginning to assert this as well, even regarding objects other than the pyramids, such as the Sphinx.

Could you link these academic evidences? And not the snake oil being sold by non academics

The biggest problem I have is the lack of clarity in the one image that was used for comparison to the star maps.

Look up the page before, you will see a clear image of the tunnel, and NO star map. this thread is a waste of time.

BUT, just as big of a problem arises when you consider the fact that there are many etchings that are completely ignored.

Which etchings are being ignored?
edit on 4-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraDOSEcious
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I guess that is the difference between us: you see God as something from without, I see God as something from within. You say we are not authors, I believe we are; by the grace of the eternal, we manifest the transendent in time and space through our individual natures which are all reflective of the One.

"I am He, as you are He; you are me, and we are all together." John Lennon

Could a cell in my body (a kingdom of 50 trillions cells) say that it is me and I am it? We are all part. This is true. For me to say I am God is not accurate. To say that God is within us all is very accurate. If my will be done, then we are saying that God's will is not relevant. The Lord's Prayer is for God's will and not ours to be done.

The will of God is simple. Give. Love. If our will is God's will, then we are free to act in fulfillment of the law. The moment we take, we are a thief. In this sense, then, we do have the ability to create new possibilities for others. The key is the direction our actions move. If they move contrary to God's will, there is a law engaged that counters our actions.

edit on 4-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

reply to post by EnochWasRight

I guess that is the difference between us: you see God as something from without, I see God as something from within. You say we are not authors, I believe we are; by the grace of the eternal, we manifest the transendent in time and space through our individual natures which are all reflective of the One.

"I am He, as you are He; you are me, and we are all together." John Lennon

Could a cell in my body (a kingdom of 50 trillions cells) say that it is me and I am it? We are all part. This is true. For me to say I am God is not accurate. To say that God is within us all is very accurate. If my will be done, then we are saying that God's will is not reliant. The Lord's Prayer is for God's will and not ours to be done.

The will of God is simple. Give. Love. If our will is God's will, then we are free to act in fulfillment of the law. The moment we take, we are a thief. In this sense, then, we do have the ability to create new possibilities for others. The key is the direction our actions move. If they move contrary to God's will, there is a law engaged that counters our actions.

You are totally off topic. You are preaching and not discussing the "star map" in the north tunnel of the queens chamber.

edit on 4-6-2012 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlecloud
reply to post by Malynn

Theres also proof that the sphynx is actually ment to be a dog, the dog star sirius used to be worshipped by the dogons in africa becase its patterns in the sky used to mimic that of dna.

Wait... are you saying they knew what DNA looked like so they worshipped Sirius?

Not exactly.

See, they knew what dog dna looked like (apparently.)

Thus their tribal name.

Harte

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

That is interesting, and I meant DNA in general. I tried a quick search, but could not find anything. Are there any threads/sites that pertain to that?

I am mostly curious as to the means by which they used to observe this.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraDOSEcious

They didn't but they worshipped it as it was seen as life giving, recent research has concluded thats cycle mimics that of dna.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

That is interesting, and I meant DNA in general. I tried a quick search, but could not find anything. Are there any threads/sites that pertain to that?

I am mostly curious as to the means by which they used to observe this.

Geez.

It was supposed to be a joke.

Obviously, they didn't know what DNA looked like before its shape was discovered by Watson and Crick.

I gotta get better material I guess.

Harte

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

What a silly idea - you guys do know the size of shaft and where it is, why would you put a 'starmap there'?

....what is this a satire?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by anon72

What a silly idea - you guys do know the size of shaft and where it is, why would you put a 'starmap there'?

What are the shafts for?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by anon72

What are the shafts for?

In my opinion a sop for a powerful man who was a religious fanatic. Remember that said 'map' is at or near the dead end of tiny shaft that was suppose to never be seen by man again.....
edit on 16/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by anon72

What are the shafts for?

In my opinion a sop for a powerful man who was a religious fanatic. Remember that said 'map' is at or near the dead end of tiny shaft that was suppose to never be seen by man again....

I don't have an opinion.

No one knows to this day what the pyramids are for - - let alone what the shafts are for.

Anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No one knows to this day what the pyramids are for - - let alone what the shafts are for.

Anything is possible.

Based on the AE culture, what they wrote and the archaeological evidence its fairly easy to establish they were tombs

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Anything is possible.

Based on the AE culture, what they wrote and the archaeological evidence its fairly easy to establish they were tombs

I believe the over all consensus of experts is - - - they may have been adopted as tombs - - - but that is not what they were designed for.

They're just not sure what they were designed for.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I believe the over all consensus of experts is - - - they may have been adopted as tombs - - - but that is not what they were designed for.

They're just not sure what they were designed for.

Experts like in fringe writers maybe, yeah they think all kinds of odd things, the orthodox 'mainstream' position has been the same for 4,500 years, tombs - they tend to believe the AE when they said they were tombs. You can only really think of them not as tomb if you know absolutely nothing about AE culture and religion plus you have to deny a large amount of evidence

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
everyone is arguing about the starmap wheather you see it or not the whole shaft is smooth for the most part, but when you come to the door it has some sort of carving made by someone or something I dont see how erosion could occur there and in that shape...

now on to the real question what is holding door number 2 back? and why not drill further into door number 2 when making the first hole they even found more hieroglyphs behind that first door.

so to say there are NO carvings and there is nothing to see here is pretty naive, in fact there is something there something the builders wanted someone to find and when found it would be known the builders were the only ones who could have put "this" here.

this is why the long small tunnel and door. the pyramids are enormous they go above ground and underground there are so many hidden passages tunnels and traps we are just seeing the biggest trap and that is confusion the secrets of the pyramids were hidden many years ago the builders knew this would happen, so lets wait and see the truth will be revealed one day hopefully this year.
edit on 6/23/2012 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Teeky
I was told as a child that the pyramids are waaaaaay older than what we are told. There are claims that they have always been there..
Millions of years ago there was a terrible war, and the original builders left. People have come along throughout time and lived in them and put their own decorations and history on the pyramids. And yes humans built the egyptian pyramids.

How interesting.

Perhaps you can tell us of other lies you were told as a child.

The Easter bunny comes to mind, for example.

Obviously, if anyone is told anything when they were a child, then that MUST mean it's true, right?

Harte

Well arent you mean... I study also and I am in search of the truth at all times... The current explanation on how the pyramids were built, purpose and age does not seem logical and it's all theories. Do you have the answers? I think NOT! So stop slaming your face in the sand and buying everything written or told to you by the rulers of society. The person I learned the true history of the world from is college educated, a veteran and studied in many libraries across the country.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I was told as a child that the pyramids are waaaaaay older than what we are told. There are claims that they have always been there..
Millions of years ago there was a terrible war, and the original builders left. People have come along throughout time and lived in them and put their own decorations and history on the pyramids. And yes humans built the egyptian pyramids.

How interesting.

Perhaps you can tell us of other lies you were told as a child.

The Easter bunny comes to mind, for example.

Obviously, if anyone is told anything when they were a child, then that MUST mean it's true, right?

Harte

Well arent you mean... I study also and I am in search of the truth at all times... The current explanation on how the pyramids were built, purpose and age does not seem logical and it's all theories. Do you have the answers? I think NOT! So stop slaming your face in the sand and buying everything written or told to you by the rulers of society. The person I learned the true history of the world from is college educated, a veteran and studied in many libraries across the country.

Well, he should have studied harder in those many libraries across the country, because he's still an idiot.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join