It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
@ the bible verse dog: Please go and shove your Psalms over into the religious matter forum, or better yet where the sun can't find them at all. I'm not invading each and every bible thread with figments of my imagination either. Thanks buddy.

OT: Seriously! I've been waiting for someone to say it. Almost every thread we get a list of scriptures. Ugh.

On Topic: I'm pretty positive the pyramids are at least 10,000 years old. I think I read somewhere they found water damage on the Sphinx? I know the Sphinx is older than the Pyramids. Both are fasincating. I want to know more about both.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by buster2010

All this does is show how man in his primitive mindset found something he couldn't understand so obviously their God had something to do with it being built.

Also what you posted has nothing to do with the pyramids and is nothing but making up conclusions.

The Builders (Masons) have everything to do with the Pyramids.

The Masons didn't exist then either they were started in Scotland around 1482.

So unless they built a time machine to go back in time they had nothing to do with them either.

Are you a Mason? If so, you know the connection to Hiram Abiff. The builder of Solomon's Temple is mentioned as the connection of Masonry to antiquity, as well as the builders of the monument to the Lord at the border of Egypt.

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

Psalms 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

Acts 4:11 and others, who quote David directly:

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

For the Builders, this is a direct call to place Jesus as the capstone of the Temple. To reject Christ is denying the very history that the Builders (Masons) are founded on. There is then a direct connection to the Day of the Lord and the Judgment mentioned in Jude 1. Enoch, seventh from Adam, told of the day when judgment was coming. Jesus then pointed the finger at the "Experts of the Law." Those are the Moneychangers, Builders and the False Priests. Our High Priest is Christ, not man.

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Please stop bible-quoting...it annoys me and makes you look like a robot.
Can't "you people" talk like normal people instead of constantly just quoting the bible? No wonder you annoy anyone else.

As for topic:

I followed the Gantenbrink stuff for a while and NEVER heard of a star map "over the Gantenbrink door"..in fact this sounds like a lot of BS so i don't even bother watching this.
edit on 29-5-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

You gotta love the bible nuts, literally anything that has ever happened needs to be double checked to see if the bible mentions it... if it doesn't, then well its just not true im afraid,

Things that can be proven that have happened and are of importance, then its the other way around, there constantly twisting and distorting chapters of the bible to make it fit in, in order to give the bible abit of credit ...its just brilliant to watch sometimes

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I think this is an interesting find, OP. Perhaps I need to change my contacts, and yes, the pixels aren't the greatest in this little video, but it would seem to me that to the left side of the split the 'stars' are set up to look like an Egyptian figure seated and holding out an arm in welcome, like how a god or regal would be greeting someone. Like I said, could be just my imagination. But on the other hand, how did they get those little marks up there to begin with? Didn't quite catch that end of it. Seems they were pretty much smooth all the way until the door. I am also curious about the hidden writings. I've been a casual student of Egyptian history for years now, and was under the impression that there were none.
There is nothing in this thread that merits the crowing of bible verses, nor that of the koran, or any other 'historical' documents. Herodotus IS quite allowable, since he wasn't pushing an agenda or a god. Science before dogma, please.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Why couldn't people have built them? I have yet to see any evidence that shows anything other than humanity created them, discounting ridiculous theories about aliens.

Show me the evidence that humans built them. Or even had the technology at the time to construct them.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I meant, I'll edit in my opinion after watching it lol. I was on my phone, sorry.

I'm not buying this guy's theory. He can't extrapolate just from pixelated computer images of etch marks that it's a star map. Unless archaeologists send the Djedi Rover (the robo-camera) back in there to capture high-def images, can we then, with better accuracy, say what these etch marks are.

This is just a poor man's attempt of the Orion theory.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

the old song about the head on the donkey being too small it wasnt the first time at all .makes you wonder about the head on the sphinx being out of proportion to the body . the times of india sunday edition 1912 great discovery at giza have you heard about it nope .all your christian churches are built on pagan sites who believes the bible maybe you should look up how many pyramids were on the giza platue before christians came .howard vase study or wonder about the BLACK pyramid that was on the outskirts of cairo that the army keep fenced in . have a read of the tut anke amun conspiracy by gerrald o/farrel sometime

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Why couldn't people have built them? I have yet to see any evidence that shows anything other than humanity created them, discounting ridiculous theories about aliens.

Show me the evidence that humans built them. Or even had the technology at the time to construct them.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

Where is evidence of humans not building them?

Archaeologists unearthed cemeteries next to the Giza Pyramids which housed the dead bodies of workers. Cemeteries included inscriptions of "overseers of the pyramids" along with bakers, craftsmen and camps set up to accommodate the workers. Now if Dr. Zahi Hawass is lying about these findings, well, that's a whole nother story.

I might not agree with Egyptologists on who they were built for (Khufu, Khafre & Menkaure), when they were constructed (~2560 BC during the 4th Dynasty) and what purpose they serve entirely (so the king's soul can progress on into the afterlife), but I highly doubt anyone BUT the ancient Egyptians built them.
edit on 5/29/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

have a read of gods of eden by andrew collins .look up coral castle edward leaskin did that himself

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It's actually common knowledge that man did not build those pyramids. Something else did.

If you don't believe it, consider how many murals on those caves have depicted creatures from space ships, not only standing with the people but also fighting them as well.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Even a group of men could not drag several tons worth of stone four miles to build a pyramid that was clearly constructed from the top.

Scientists have made guesses, but none of them answer the question sufficiently.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Although I agree there is a strong possibility that the pyramids were built before the Egyptians as we know them... I'd have to see more than just a blurry image to believe this specific story.

Ill put it on my list of mysteries to solves. Maybe one day I can investigate the pyramids my self... In the mean time ill stick to reliable resources and scholars, and that of the alternative kind that question the main stream.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Although I agree there is a strong possibility that the pyramids were built before the Egyptians as we know them... I'd have to see more than just a blurry image to believe this specific story.

Ill put it on my list of mysteries to solves. Maybe one day I can investigate the pyramids my self... In the mean time ill stick to reliable resources and scholars, and that of the alternative kind that question the main stream.

Guarantee you could get a better pic with your phone then that vid.
That is if they let have access to that area.

NOT!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yup, my average 5.0 Megapixle phone would get a better image of that

That's also because I'd be purposefully looking at the image so as to get a good picture, not taking a screen grab from a low quality, pixlated, motion blurred video.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

They certainly built them.

This is proof that modern history was wrong about the amount of time we spent in caves which is easily concluded by this find.
The ancient egyptians were different in the way they progressed with information. We modernly are on a steady climb and curve up more every year (faster now than before however)
Instead of this the ancient egyptians were like a staircase and had technology bursting up every few years or so then becoming stagnant.
When you look at the sumerians who after time slowly integrated themselves with the egyptians and all the tablets they had of aliens and men in spacesuits it is easy to see that they gained information from external sources, however they utilised them and built them.

There is so much information out now about when the pyramids and sphinx was built, however there is alot of reasons as why it is not in public conciousness yet. Firstly it disproves alot about history that needs to be rewritten and secondly in egypt they are predominately muslim and the koran says that life started 6,000bc and this proves that life started before then. It is blasphemy to speak against the koran so this is why most eqyptian archiologists wont speak a word of it.

History is now more of a story telling you what didnt happen.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

So a Mr. nobody has decided it's starmap? Well I've decided it's a crossword puzzle.. Who's more valid?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I have no idea why I haven't sent you this link yet... check it out.
Bible, Pyramids, Space and Time

Joseph Smith, ya know... Mr. Mormon

www2.ida.net...

Joseph Smith also noted that this Kolob idea is "The measurement according to celestial time, which celestial time signifies one day to a cubit. One day in Kolob is equal to a thousand years according to the measurement of this earth..." Now what about this? When we remember that Joseph Smith was saying this in the 1830's there was literally no Egyoptology to speak of. In the late 1800's decades after Joseph Smith was dead, the professional surveyor, W.F. Petrie found that the Egyptian cubit of 29.161 inches was found from a swinging pendulum which swung 100,000 times in 24 hours in the latitude in which Memphis lies.36 Now then we see that Joseph Smith said 1 day (notice this is time) and a cubit (this is space), Joseph Smith shows the relationship. The Egyptians make a cubit with relationship to the day. The Egyptians used an instrument called "merkhet" which is a stick with a plumb bob line.37 So Joseph Smith equates the number 1,000 to time and space, as the ancient Egyptians did! Most interestingly, the Egyptians took their measuring seriously, as we read "measuring rules were given a sacred meaning...the cubit rules...seem to be of the type used as sacred objects..."38

This idea of measurement to the ancient Egyptians was precisely what Joseph Smith said, namely, "the system of measures must have coordinated not only length, volume, and weight, but also time."39 What is absolutely incredible is that "the source of the Egyptian cubit and foot" relates directly here. "There are 86,400 seconds in a day of twenty four hours, or the time it takes the earth to revlolve on its axis. So the distance traveled by the earth at the equator in one second is exactly 1000 of Jomard's cubits." (My emphasis)40 Most interesting... There is that number 1,000 as Joseph Smith said. Now then, we read further that "The builders of the Great Pyramid gave its base a length corresponding to the distance the earth rotates in 1/2 a second. This makes the cubit and the foot doubly earth commensurate: the cubit was equal to 1/1000 of a second of time, the foot to 1/100 second of arc."41 We find Joseph Smith exactly correct in this aspect of Figure 1 also, "the ancient astronomers took the earth's daily rotation on its axis as a unit of time and made 1,000 cubits the distance traveled by the earth in a second of time."42 In the ancient Egyptian parlance, based on measurements, "there are 360,000 geographic feet in one degree."43 Divide that by 360 days for the Egyptian year, and you have 1,000. There it is again. And again, we note that "the speed of rotation of the vault of heaven is 1000 geographic cubits a second."44 Again, "Three qedet of 9 grams makes the Roman ounce of which 1000 makes the cube of the Egyptian foot of 300 millimeters." Again the 1000 pops its head up. We read further that "the ancients were concerned particularly with the speed of a point at the equator [as Joseph Smith said, from the measure of this earth] in terms of sidereal time. A minute of time (solar time) corresponds to the length of 15 minutes of degree of equator." This equivilance left them with, among other measures, "1 second (sidereal time) = 1000 cubits."45 Interestingly a minute of time = 100,000 Mycanaean feet, which gives us "second of time = 1000 Greek cubits."46 "The Egyptians counted a minute of arc as being 1000 brasses, or 1000 fathoms of 6 feet."47

There's SOOOO much more than just that available online, and in particular libraries... If you get a chance, I highly suggest researching this aspect of the pyramids and what Joseph Smith had to say about them...

I've noticed you talking heavily about light, god, creation, and the man.... what Joseph Smith has to say may just blow you away. The correlations between his findings, what he suggests and what you've been saying as of late undoubtedly carry the same tone. To get a true grasp of such, will take much research on your behalf.

I neither have the time, nor desire to outline such correlations and parallels, rather I encourage you to seek them on your own.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

All this does is show how man in his primitive mindset found something he couldn't understand so obviously their God had something to do with it being built.

Also what you posted has nothing to do with the pyramids and is nothing but making up conclusions.

The Builders (Masons) have everything to do with the Pyramids.

The Masons didn't exist then either they were started in Scotland around 1482.

So unless they built a time machine to go back in time they had nothing to do with them either.

Are you a Mason? If so, you know the connection to Hiram Abiff. The builder of Solomon's Temple is mentioned as the connection of Masonry to antiquity, as well as the builders of the monument to the Lord at the border of Egypt.

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

Psalms 118

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

Acts 4:11 and others, who quote David directly:

He is "'the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone.'

For the Builders, this is a direct call to place Jesus as the capstone of the Temple. To reject Christ is denying the very history that the Builders (Masons) are founded on. There is then a direct connection to the Day of the Lord and the Judgment mentioned in Jude 1. Enoch, seventh from Adam, told of the day when judgment was coming. Jesus then pointed the finger at the "Experts of the Law." Those are the Moneychangers, Builders and the False Priests. Our High Priest is Christ, not man.

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Not that this really backs up your claims...

But here's another person, who sums up what you're saying about Masons and the great pyramid:

Rick Ross feat Jay-Z
'Free Mason'

we the lost symbols
speak in cryptic codes
ancient wisdom
valuable like gifts of Gold
I embark on life
my path is all math
I understand the codes these hackers can’t crack
I understand these folks expect me to fold
community control to violate parole
I wont fail but a lot of men will
I’m iconic in the field
like Solomons Seal
Uh, it’s just in an intro
allow my flow time to sink into the temple
Free Mason
Free Lancer
Free Agents, we faster
Big contracts, big contractors
built pyramids, period
We Masters

Read more: www.killerhiphop.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

The sphynx has so much water damage on it that it would have to have 10,000 years worth of STRAIGHT rainfull to sustain that damage.
Egypt used to be a rainforest before it became dry and arid. So you could say its definately alot more than 10,000 years old.
Theres also proof that the sphynx is actually ment to be a dog, the dog star sirius used to be worshipped by the dogons in africa becase its patterns in the sky used to mimic that of dna. In the great pyrimid i think it was in the queens chamber not to sure there used to be a tiny hole in the wall where sirius would line up so its light would shine directly into the room. So this star also had alot of importance to the egyptians. Because i think the sphynx is alot older than the pyramids in my opinion i think its alot more likely for it actually to be a depiction of that star.

You should read the flower of life, its an amazing book

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join