It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, Jesus never mentioned the pyramids, so I have serious doubts about whether or not they existed in his time.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I was told as a child that the pyramids are waaaaaay older than what we are told. There are claims that they have always been there..
Millions of years ago there was a terrible war, and the original builders left. People have come along throughout time and lived in them and put their own decorations and history on the pyramids. And yes humans built the egyptian pyramids.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I think it was somewhere around the time they say it was, because before that time, before the three days of darkness, the people were more interested in debating left-brain and right-brain ideals (emotion vs intellect).

Pyramids were far from their minds.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I would have to see some clearer pics that show this to be a true star map and not just rough features of the stone. Though - were any of the other stones on any side of these shafts that...besparkled? :-) I'll have to check out some of the old videos. It would make sense of the bewildering act where Gatenbrink was reportedly kicked out of the project for no apparent reason (anyone have any ideas about that?). But in the video in the OP the features are blurry at best, and there are clearly several "features" visible which he does not overlay any stars or anything on, making me think it's quite possibly a case of seeing what isn't really there.

Would love to see Graham Hancock and/or Robert Bavauls review of this idea....

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

There is no 'heaven' to enter into. The 'zone' you go to when you die is merely a reflection of your life. You cannot tell me that a loving, compassionate, selfless Hindu, Native American or Australian Aboriginal will not 'enter' into your 'heaven' if they do not accept Christ. What you are believing is a concept of fear put purposefully into the bible to incite fear in order to scare people into worshipping for the safety of their soul. The concept is all wrong. The universe will not punish you for not 'accepting' Christ. Christ is there to help those who want and need his assistance.

The fact you are so strongly attached to this concept is reflected by the fact you quote only the bible. You are no better than eve in your belief that the universes answers lay in one book, and a book that is also clearly containing info from previous historical works.

Let go of the Heaven and hell thing. Yes, Jesus is there to help. If you are already aware of the deception and live a compassionate and selfless life but do not require the assistance of Jesus I'm sure he would be thankful for lessening the burden his soul carries in its permanent duties. Upon dying I'm sure this person would still reflect on a good life in a happy place before transcending to the next level of consciousness or recycling back to Earth for another lesson in physicality.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

"Prove them wrong"? Prove what wrong? The images of the ceiling are not viewable in a meaningful way. The marks could be anything.

Prove them right? Start with a decent photo.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think its a map to the planet of the people who built these great monuments. They found many artifacts that look like people in space suits and helmets. but we get lies and are told its a discrimination of snake around the head and wrist. I was 11 when i figured that was a lie

this is why we had such a spike in a span of 75 yrs we had a big growth in electronic

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
Damnit i knew it, i knew it. Those pyramids are alot older than we're being told. Just like their are hieroglyphs we aren't allowed to see. Combine that with those aircraft pictures that they inscribed themselves..

Hm, either there is a large period of our history that's been purposely forgotten or someone is lying to us.

Here is a timeline guys what the masses are told that we we're doing around that time..

9th millennium BCE. When you take a glance at that, according to what others are saying, modern man was literally just getting started. We didn't even have a written language. We just started to domesticate the wolf (which turns into the dog) and goats. Global population was low. This is when we started having evidence of agriculture.

So.. how where they able to toss up something like the pyramid at Khufu if we were still using stone tools and the like? You see what I'm saying, that date throws out the timeline for the progression of modern man and just like i told someone on ATS, it didn't add up, not at all. That's what i meant when i said i knew it

This ride is starting to get good.
edit on 29-5-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

I agree with this. I believe there is more evidence that points to a date of around c.12000 years for the pyramids, possibly even older.
One of the things that convinces me is the weathering of some of the stones at the base of the pyramids. That is WAY more than 5000 years of erosion; some of the stones are almost completely disintegrated. That doesn't happen in a short period of time, even with a soft material like limestone. Ditto with the Sphinx.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by anon72

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

They Pyramids are a monument to the LORD. The LORD is YHVH. Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey. Each of these Hebrew letters are pictographs from Phoenician (Proto-Canaanite). Read from left to right, Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail. No other explanation of the Pyramids fit as well as the master builder himself. In Genesis 1, it's the Elohim. In Genesis 2 (2nd creation story), we are given a Lord to watch our development back to the Kingdom of God.

In Genesis 6, we see the Watchers who rejected God's plan and married women. Jesus said, the Builders rejected the Capstone. David said it first in Psalms 118.

The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

Jesus said it in Matthew:

Matthew 21

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

The Builders are the Masons. Jesus condemned them for rejecting the true Capstone. Jesus also condemned the Moneychangers (Bankers) and the False Priests (Peter). He asked Peter, "Do you love me?" three times.

The Earth was taken by these three groups. They rejected the true builder himself.

Why did Joseph need to go to Egypt to translate? Why did Moses need to be schooled in the Hermetic schools of the Egyptians? Why did Jesus travel to Egypt as a babe?
and on come the dogma pushers.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

why not stay in your sandbox? as mentioned almost immediately after your post, the dates are before your wagon. I wont go down the "bible is a collection of bits and pieces from other tablets" and you stay in own sand box. That way this thread will stay on track
have a good day

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/5/12 by steve1709 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Do you mention Mt/ Rushmore often? Do you mention something when it has nothing to do with what you are talking to someone about? Just because the pyramids aren't mentioned in the bible, doesn't mean they weren't there. Not many guys talk about the hot blonde that lives next door when they are in church either.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well, I got to thinking. The maker(s) of the video went to some great lengths to make their point.

As with any "new" thing, the process of acceptance in the field, you have to convince people.

I believe the makers believe they are on to something. It will be the Scientic community that will ultimately decide if the "theory" is to be considered/accepted.

We sit on the side lines and peanut galleries awaiting some sign of the overall significance but can speculate and theorize/conspirialize.... all day long!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
there is also a video

which shows a celtic cross in the tunnel which was a star navigation and building tool par excellence
it was taken by the robot in the shaft that had not been opened since the shack was built

to a smart person this shows the star chart is just that
a star chart
and it shows that the judeao christian and Muslim religions are the biggest frauds ever

but hey
think what you want

edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If thats a star Map, then Im queen Cleopatra

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Wotcha Cleo, long time no see. Its Mark Anthony here.........

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

well you backed that statement up so well It's impossible to figure out where to even start arguing
which shows your position would NOT stand the facts in any way

If you watch the video made by the robot there is a star measuring instrument in the shaft
although I must admit arguing something so proveable with nothing makes you look very smart

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

pretty sure if you ever read any of my ancient civs posts over the years, you'd be ok with my statement

Yes I am a bit smart

Yes i am a qualified researcher in this field.

No Im not cleopatra......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I knew you weren't Cleopatra, she had dark hair.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

No Im not cleopatra......

nuff said

there was a star measuring instrument found by the robot in the shaft
its on film
made by the robot that went places that were sealed from day one

funny an expert wouldn't know that

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I agree with that. But it coincidental how it lines, up a better picture is needed. But that's like asking for some clear ufo footage as well

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Carbon dating is really inaccurate at best...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join