It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid Starmap Etching Depicts Age of 9200 B.C.E (prove them wrong....)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The etching of a starmap above Gantenbrink's Door, in the "airshaft' running up and away north from the Queen's Chamber in the great pyramid, depicts some amazing surprises for us all, if we would only do the research.

I'm sorry this is all there is. Please watch/listen and comment.

I have to tell you, as a NOVICE, it sure makes sense to me. So, please, the ATS pros who know this stuff or can assist the rest of us...

In the mean time, I am off to look at off star charts....

Enjoy.....

But, I have to say, the speaker can be annoying. Maybe, the marks on the ceiling.. were just cut marks..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I got about 2 mins into it and it looks like the biggest load of garbage I have seen for a while.

Sorry just my opinion but this looks like snake oil. Talk about reaching.

+14 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
I got about 2 mins into it and it looks like the biggest load of garbage I have seen for a while.

Right. The subject material proper starts around 2:04 so I guess you missed it.

In one of the most inaccessible shafts in the Khufu (?) pyramid, they found a star map etched into the stone, much like children like to write in wet cement. When they used computer models to recreate the time of that star map, left by a pyramid builder for history, they came upon a date of 9000 something BCE instead of the popular 2000-3000 BCE date that most historians repeat as the real date for the pyramids construction.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well its definitely interesting as alot of evidence does point to the site being built around 10.000BC especially the Sphinx and other, i do think many things are being covered up about the Pyramids, they are truly incredible pieces of engineering, i could never in a million years accept people barely out of caves built them, 10.000BC would mean they certainly never built them,

Unfortunately image edged into the rock, or quality of the pic is not good enough evidence to make these assumptions, i think we need a better clearer pic

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I would like to see a much clearer and cleaner picture of what he's taking his star map from. But his theory fits in well with others who believe the pyramids are much older than we have been led to believe.

Those who want to believe it, will receive it with open arms. Those who don't want to believe it, will find a reason not to. And the rest of us will wait until we have enough evidence to sway us one way or another.
edit on 5/29/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

There have been many things like this showing the pyramids are older than people think.

It's common knowledge that the pyramids were built to line up with orion's belt. And if you regress star maps backward they line up around 10,000 B.C.E.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
He makes some good points, still could be left to opinion pending verification of the etchings, but good read and listen.

I honestly think the pyramids and the sphinx are model representations of what people back then saw, interacted with and the witnessed their departure then created models of what they all witnessed as a hopes to bring them back some how, or remember them.

I mean think of some basic facts, they really are shells, they are made of sandstone, they were made period, they are massive in size yet have no moving parts, the dead are buried under them but not all only selected.

they sound like model relics.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Damnit i knew it, i knew it. Those pyramids are alot older than we're being told. Just like their are hieroglyphs we aren't allowed to see. Combine that with those aircraft pictures that they inscribed themselves..

Hm, either there is a large period of our history that's been purposely forgotten or someone is lying to us.

Here is a timeline guys what the masses are told that we we're doing around that time..

9th millennium BCE. When you take a glance at that, according to what others are saying, modern man was literally just getting started. We didn't even have a written language. We just started to domesticate the wolf (which turns into the dog) and goats. Global population was low. This is when we started having evidence of agriculture.

So.. how where they able to toss up something like the pyramid at Khufu if we were still using stone tools and the like? You see what I'm saying, that date throws out the timeline for the progression of modern man and just like i told someone on ATS, it didn't add up, not at all. That's what i meant when i said i knew it

This ride is starting to get good.
edit on 29-5-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

They Pyramids are a monument to the LORD. The LORD is YHVH. Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey. Each of these Hebrew letters are pictographs from Phoenician (Proto-Canaanite). Read from left to right, Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail. No other explanation of the Pyramids fit as well as the master builder himself. In Genesis 1, it's the Elohim. In Genesis 2 (2nd creation story), we are given a Lord to watch our development back to the Kingdom of God.

In Genesis 6, we see the Watchers who rejected God's plan and married women. Jesus said, the Builders rejected the Capstone. David said it first in Psalms 118.

The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

Jesus said it in Matthew:

Matthew 21

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

The Builders are the Masons. Jesus condemned them for rejecting the true Capstone. Jesus also condemned the Moneychangers (Bankers) and the False Priests (Peter). He asked Peter, "Do you love me?" three times.

The Earth was taken by these three groups. They rejected the true builder himself.

Why did Joseph need to go to Egypt to translate? Why did Moses need to be schooled in the Hermetic schools of the Egyptians? Why did Jesus travel to Egypt as a babe?

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
very interesting video, around 10,000 bc is sounding about right. i hope they can get better photos of the star map just to confirm it. maybe rub it in Zahi Hawass's face a bit LOL
edit on 29-5-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by anon72

Isaiah 19:19

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the LORD at its border.

They Pyramids are a monument to the LORD. The LORD is YHVH. Yud, Hey, Vav, Hey. Each of these Hebrew letters are pictographs from Phoenician (Proto-Canaanite). Read from left to right, Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail. No other explanation of the Pyramids fit as well as the master builder himself. In Genesis 1, it's the Elohim. In Genesis 2 (2nd creation story), we are given a Lord to watch our development back to the Kingdom of God.

In Genesis 6, we see the Watchers who rejected God's plan and married women. Jesus said, the Builders rejected the Capstone. David said it first in Psalms 118.

The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone;

Jesus said it in Matthew:

Matthew 21

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

The Builders are the Masons. Jesus condemned them for rejecting the true Capstone. Jesus also condemned the Moneychangers (Bankers) and the False Priests (Peter). He asked Peter, "Do you love me?" three times.

The Earth was taken by these three groups. They rejected the true builder himself.

Why did Joseph need to go to Egypt to translate? Why did Moses need to be schooled in the Hermetic schools of the Egyptians? Why did Jesus travel to Egypt as a babe?

The pyramids were built long before your Judeo-Christian faith even existed.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The pyramids were built long before your Judeo-Christian faith even existed.

I agree. The foundation stone was built first. The story was written. Then, the universe was projected as an image of time, space, matter and energy.

Genesis 1:1-3

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

The Image was projected:

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Jesus was the first Rock set in place.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Cohesion is what binds matter and holds it together. Light is particle, wave and consciousness. The Wave is the Word. Word is information in symbol. The pyramids are locked symbol for us to see that the builder was here.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The image was rendered to flesh. His monument in in Egypt as a signature to let us know the builder was there.

Trinity

Father (Light)

Son (Wave / Word)

Holy Spirit (Consciousness)

+33 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Please stop bible-quoting...it annoys me and makes you look like a robot.
Can't "you people" talk like normal people instead of constantly just quoting the bible? No wonder you annoy anyone else.

As for topic:

I followed the Gantenbrink stuff for a while and NEVER heard of a star map "over the Gantenbrink door"..in fact this sounds like a lot of BS so i don't even bother watching this.
edit on 29-5-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Yes, just best to ignore it.....

Been watching on the topic for a while and won't even look at the info.

How in the heck do you think new discoveries are made etc.

Come on now. Watch and participate. It is a group effort or review.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Well its definitely interesting as alot of evidence does point to the site being built around 10.000BC especially the Sphinx and other, i do think many things are being covered up about the Pyramids, they are truly incredible pieces of engineering, i could never in a million years accept people barely out of caves built them, 10.000BC would mean they certainly never built them,

Unfortunately image edged into the rock, or quality of the pic is not good enough evidence to make these assumptions, i think we need a better clearer pic
is it possible humans built them, and then a catastrophe happened, forcing survivors to live in caves? Thus making us believe cave men lived then and couldnt have done it? I mean.. Governments built underground bases.. Whos to say these cave men werent the survivors hiding out in their underground bases? I think humans built them.. Long long ago. For all we know, that starmap matches up 12000 years ago.. Or even 20000.. So yea, it goes back 9000 bce.. But it changed probably due to this catastrophe.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis

Why couldn't people have built them? I have yet to see any evidence that shows anything other than humanity created them, discounting ridiculous theories about aliens.

We are finding more and more out about our ancestors with every passing week. Science is also progressing in leaps and bounds every passing year. To me, it is far more likely that we haven't mastered dating techniques yet.

Other stone structures are as old, if not older than that proposed date.

The key would be finding a far older site. Recent research published very recently (last week or so) from the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute shows, for example, that the Indus Valley Civilization (covering approx 1'000'000 square miles and having approx 10% global population) fell victim to climate change and migrating rivers. This has suddenly answered various questions about what happened to that civilization - it turns out people were looking in totally the wrong area for remains (in the desert rather than near the river plains they had found clues about).

Cities can be buried under deserts, cities can be swamped underneath bodies of water. Somewhere out there, the proto city/civilization is just waiting to be found.......

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I am not convinced that it is even a starmap.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Pyramids may be at least 12,000 years old. This was around the time the Biblical Flood took place. My theory is that they were constructed to protect knowledge. They served as the perfect place to store information. Sea shells were also found at ther bases. This means that waves had to surround them at one time. Before the flood though they could have served as electronic devices (scaler tech)?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Yes. That is exactly correct. 12'000 year old electrical devices.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yea, im not convinced either....

Wanna see a monkey you see a monkey...
Monkey see monkey doo...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join