It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I feel really badly for people who feel the need to be "led" by something.

Spirit animals, religion, and subjective nonsense is nothing more than people still gripping to fairy tales because their minds aren't strong enough to face the actual truth of this world.

VERY SAD...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm sure that's not the case for most people seeking confirmation of what they already feel and know to be the truth. Confirmation can come from family and friends too, we do it all the time. I think it wise, if in doubt, ask for another point of view; another slant on the situation. It doesn't mean you have to accept that advice or be led by it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777

Spirit animals, religion, and subjective nonsense is nothing more than people still gripping to fairy tales because their minds aren't strong enough to face the actual truth of this world.

but tht is the truth of the universe n beyond, when a conscious being perceive animals as superior guidance

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

The spirit guides are just that, spirit guides, sent in the form of animals and humans as well, which when one advances to out of body travel for enlightenment, they are there to guide and protect our spirit.
edit on 17-6-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
What a lovely camel collection. Do you dream of camels?

Thank you I agree they are lovely, these are the most precious material things I own besides my wedding ring.

Sadly no, I don't recall that I've ever dreamt of them.
And the last part in that link I added doesn't really fit with me at all.

You remain constantly positive amidst even the most severe or challenging times or experiences.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 17/6/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Mines a Lizard whos a wizard he say's ""Be just vhat you is, not vhat you is not. Folks vhat do zis are ze happiest lot."

( with a Mittel-European accent)

see en.wikipedia.org... for more info (thats where I got it)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

animals cant guide u for enlightenment nor that they would ever know anything about, when they are bc of their oppositions to absolute and freedom values

light is not an idea that u could use for powerful activities out of ur body as u seem so excited to write about

light is a word that point exclusively objective fact so absolute superiority by the presence of freedom value

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Here's the link I referred to: is this at all like you in the positive sense?

"Transforming the burdens we carry"

www.animalspirits.com...

If not, your guide is probably not the camel. I myself look to buy all things elephant, which just appeals to me, but I have never had a dream of an elephant. I end up not buying alot because the finer pieces I really want are just too overpriced.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You are mistaking my confidence in my beliefs as excitability, please correct that notion. I did not say animals guide, I said animal or human spirits can guide. This is where our personal freedom lies. We choose whether or not to contact these spirits and whether or not to accept their wisdom.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a physical animal is obviously possessed so its awareness is relatively innocent regarding that fact of being animal

but when u r speaking about spiritual animals here there cant b any confusions that it concerns what exclusively mean to live by killing positive objective rights

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Did you mean to link to Tutor Turtle? Let's not forget "I am what I am and that's all that I am", Popeye.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

correct urself anyone reading what u write is free else that has nothing to do with u
ur excitement for animal drives in the means to possess any possible existence is very obvious to any intelligent sight

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You may believe what you will in relation to this subject, as for me and what I am trying to relay in my posts to you, you obviously seem to want to believe whatever you want to believe and will not accept corection. I will correct you or anyone else when I see you have the wrong notion of me or my ideas or beliefs, whether you accept it or not.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh this link explains it better, now I understand, the spirit is a teacher, so if your lacking in such knowledge or wisdom, the teacher will teach it to you.

And yes now the camel makes perfect sense to me.
Though I'm ashamed to say it, I still need to take a few more class's with the camel

Thank you InTheLight

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777

VERY SAD...

Well, it has to do how the person relate to it and how he/she behaves, if he (or she) is fine with that way of thinking (gripping on fairytales) and don't try to force it on others there is nothing wrong with it I think. But when someone becomes an extremist with those things, it can get really nasty and annoying.
edit on 17-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Snip , correct urself if correction is what u want, babbling words are nothing to anything at all while being an animal urself deprive u from any right to use words expressions

u may think being supported by dirty forces, it doesnt make u someone special to anyone else, Snip

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 16) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak
edit on 18/6/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think it's more guidance than teaching. Do you ever just follow your intuition, or go with your first gut feeling? Sometimes we can overthink things.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your closed mindedness and hostility is what is very very sad. Good luck with that.
edit on 17-6-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

good look to u with ur very very animal emotions to get anywhere or anything, focus on ur tears and sadness pleasures mayb animals guidance will give u the eternal reason of Snip

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 16) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak
edit on 18/6/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Isn't it time you visited the religious, paranormal and other threads that offend you?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join