It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Animal Guides Mine is Raven, what is yours?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

what matter is not what u get but what u r Snip , this is what u get in truth of facts that reached their ends with existence

Mod Edit: Personal comments removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 16) Behaviour and remember to go after the ball, not the player. Thank you - Jak
edit on 18/6/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You are a very sad person, but I hope in time you will find enlightenment and self-awareness.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Dude I've read everyone of your posts in the thread and none of what you say makes any sense.
So stop upsetting people and stop TROLLING.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
one day u r gonna get what u deserve, this sentence is only for ur kind the kind of persons that insist to force itself on everything else for more glory to who kill everything rights in constant terms

what u r is not what u pathetically mean to pretend being with god powers, what u r is exclusively the joy to profit from killing rights so u could b alive, one day truth will get to u but not in same terms than it came to me, it will burry u alive forever as it is what u r

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have two, one is also a Raven, the other is an Oriole:

baltimore.orioles.mlb.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I am only relaying my experiences with my spirit guide here. I hope the skeptics or people that never experienced what we have experienced will respect that.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How does one find out what their spirit guide is?
Never really 'tried' looking for one but always been intrigued by them. I know my mum has a native american man as a guide. She showed me a painting of him once. Full head dress and all. Even though she is English, Whelsh and Irish, Romanian and I myself have that and Polish/Russian from my fathers side.

I do remember having a dream where I was swimming with a pod of orcas. It was quite a nice dream. There was a mist in the air and was generally quite peaceful. I also have had a good few dreams/day dreams of being in a polar bears den (you know the ones they make in the show in the side of mountains when having cubs) and she is wrapped around me keeping me warm and protected...

I also love most animals. Big animal lover lol

Just took a quiz for one and the top four that pop up are Hawk, Bear, Horse and Otter... So how do I find out?

edit on 20-6-2012 by LittleEskimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleEskimo

I'm not the OP of this thread, but I'd ask your mom or another elder in your tribe.
edit on 22-6-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Thankyou
I will ask

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

White tiger i believe.
i only recently found this out.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Mine is a Striped Kingsnake

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by reg

Originally posted by RSF77

No involvement with my spiritual guide, sorry. I just have an affinity for dogs.
edit on 28-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

Its weird this thread popped up though as I just downloaded a book on the subject written by Brad Stieger

Is it 'Totems' ? Oh that is an excellent book! I went to a workshop with a shaman and read that book after-- it's almost the exact steps we learned in the class.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Darkblade71 has left for awhile.
Probably will pop up under a different username or something.
I think he's avoiding people right now.

I should do a rant about people abandoning their threads.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Why maybe the OP is meditating deeply and can't be disturbed at this particular phase. The OP just brought up the topic and we are free to run with it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm just goofing.
I think I pissed him off.
He unfriended me on FB.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have multiple. I have a Timber Wolf, whose name I recently learned, who has been guiding me and guarding me for years. He appears in spirit at some of the lowest times of my life, and leads me to valuable lessons and such.
I also have a greeny-black snake, who is much more of a mental think then a spiritual thing. He mentally communicates me and offers segments of information.

Also, I have been told by many that my totem animal is a fox, though I haven't connected with a particular one.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

if spirit animals find the person, then mine could either be pigeons, squirrels, or turtles.

i always had a soft spot in my heart for these animals. as everyone probably knows, the pigeon is the most majestic of birds.

-subfab

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

as everyone probably knows, the pigeon is the most majestic of birds.

Only when they don't drop their divine defecations on people.

Talking about squirrels, I saw a black one yesterday (something extremely unusual where i live). It's the first black squirrel i see in my area after 38 years.

edit on 29-6-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Why? Are you obnoxious? LOL

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join