Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A Dictator Is The Solution.

page: 5
15
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
reply to post by Germanicus
 


You can't stop the world kid your not the dictator of ATS calm down lol your words are wasted by your stupidity, you have no account of living in the time, and yet you still think burning people alive and feeding people to lions is all cool. Good for you.


Yeah,thats what I said isnt it.

And if you would like to debate the topic,feel free. I wonder what you highly intelligent threads are about.

And if you are not stupid,add something troll.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Big deal. OI ride a motorbike at 200km/ph with a tshirt on. I guess it doesnt matter about a jacket at 200 but still. Im no scared rat.


So you're saying that risking your own neck doing something fun using modern technology can be equated to being a cog in a fascist machine? If that cog steps out of line it gets taken into the machine shop and worked on. That's a metaphor for being imprisoned, beaten, tortured, and reeducated. Which is typical under dictatorships. I don't understand at all how you can say dangerous fun of your own free will is equal to having your will stripped from you, facing the danger of imprisonment and torture, the mental anguish caused by being potentially spied upon by everyone and at all points. I could elaborate but I hope you get the point



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
Your some kid on a computer who thinks romans are smarter because they had stone, you're unbelievably stupid.


I dont generally report posts but I will report this one.




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


See you think that everyone isn't eaqual and whoever goes against christianity or Romans is dumb but the only reason Italy has what it has today is because of disrespectful religious beliefs and slavery, they were sick and twisted.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
reply to post by Germanicus
 


See you think that everyone isn't eaqual and whoever goes against christianity or Romans is dumb but the only reason Italy has what it has today is because of disrespectful religious beliefs and slavery, they were sick and twisted.


What the hell are you talking about? Are you a Ron Paul cult member or something? What does any of this have to do with religioin?

Stay on topic or do not post.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault
 


He is appealing to absolute authority to save him from those who he feels are inferior in intellect and superior in numbers. Kind of like his cry for a dictatorship on his terms.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yes people do love there dictator:



Very few people on Earth share your enthusiasm for dictators willingly:






posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire
 


If you don't cry hard enough they'll take you into a small room and make you cry up the difference, you see.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by davidtheriault
 


He is appealing to absolute authority to save him from those who he feels are inferior in intellect and superior in numbers. Kind of like his cry for a dictatorship on his terms.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)


Was that on topic?

You guys have ruined my thread with off topic posts,personal attacks and insults. Since I cant punch you in the teeth,my only option is to alert.

Thanks for messing up my thread with nonsense because we happen to disagree



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Originally posted by Germanicus
Big deal. OI ride a motorbike at 200km/ph with a tshirt on. I guess it doesnt matter about a jacket at 200 but still. Im no scared rat.


So you're saying that risking your own neck doing something fun using modern technology can be equated to being a cog in a fascist machine? If that cog steps out of line it gets taken into the machine shop and worked on. That's a metaphor for being imprisoned, beaten, tortured, and reeducated. Which is typical under dictatorships. I don't understand at all how you can say dangerous fun of your own free will is equal to having your will stripped from you, facing the danger of imprisonment and torture, the mental anguish caused by being potentially spied upon by everyone and at all points. I could elaborate but I hope you get the point


I am saying that I do not live my life being afraid of things.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ahh the Power of Rome,,
want to understand the power of Rome,,
then u must be able too understand, Hanni-balls,, decision,,
not too burn it too the ground.
maybe then.
see what u started Alex,,tsk,,tsk,,
3 generals,,non of them.,,
an Alexander,,
nor a Hannibal.,,
although JulieC. knew,,,an Egyption,,wife,,,,,,with dictatorships,,who succeds,,is always the next step.,
never,,said the senate.
history,,,
hitler knew,,so did,,churchill.
and so does rome.
edit on 27-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
reply to post by Germanicus
 


You think your high and mighty and you've been bestowed magical information that can help you control the earth. But youssa pussy.


You seem highly intelligent


Anything on topic?



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


One again you are the absolute judge of authority in your own mind.

This is the problem with dictatorships. The man on top gets this mentality and all those who fail to fit in his mold are useless chattel. This leads to unnecessary human suffering that could have been avoided by people being allowed to express their free will and be a part of a free and open debate.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by Mkoll

Originally posted by Germanicus
Big deal. OI ride a motorbike at 200km/ph with a tshirt on. I guess it doesnt matter about a jacket at 200 but still. Im no scared rat.


So you're saying that risking your own neck doing something fun using modern technology can be equated to being a cog in a fascist machine? If that cog steps out of line it gets taken into the machine shop and worked on. That's a metaphor for being imprisoned, beaten, tortured, and reeducated. Which is typical under dictatorships. I don't understand at all how you can say dangerous fun of your own free will is equal to having your will stripped from you, facing the danger of imprisonment and torture, the mental anguish caused by being potentially spied upon by everyone and at all points. I could elaborate but I hope you get the point


I am saying that I do not live my life being afraid of things.


You wouldn't live very long in a dictatorship with that mentality, man.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Yes people do love there dictator:



Very few people on Earth share your enthusiasm for dictators willingly:





Why is it so hard to believe they were upset?

All you see from North Korea is propaganda.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by Germanicus
 


One again you are the absolute judge of authority in your own mind.

This is the problem with dictatorships. The man on top gets this mentality and all those who fail to fit in his mold are useless chattel. This leads to unnecessary human suffering that could have been avoided by people being allowed to express their free will and be a part of a free and open debate.


No it doesnt. They had Dictators in early Rome.

It worked.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by Germanicus
 


One again you are the absolute judge of authority in your own mind.

This is the problem with dictatorships. The man on top gets this mentality and all those who fail to fit in his mold are useless chattel. This leads to unnecessary human suffering that could have been avoided by people being allowed to express their free will and be a part of a free and open debate.


No it doesnt. They had Dictators in early Rome.

It worked.


And then Julius Caesar waged and won a civil war, took absolute authority, and started a system of absolute authority that did just as much, or more, bad as good.

If such events were repeated today with modern warmaking technology there wouldn't be much left to rule over.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join