A Dictator Is The Solution.

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

Originally posted by Germanicus
The poison food stuff is just silly.


I didn't mean that literally. I meant it ethically. The food had strings attached to it.


Figuratively you mean?

No strings. He loved the German people. Where are you reading this stuff?




posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by Mkoll
 


I think most people are good.


I think most people are good too. But some people are scum as well. The problem with creating an office which gives such power will be that the office will attract people who want power for all the wrong reasons. Even if you screen against these people eventually someone who has only their own interests at heart will make it in.

Collecting so much power at one locus is a recipe for disaster.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Do you love Hitler? Don't let the propaganda of the Nazi Party influence you. Hitler could not have done anything if he didn't have the support of the Banking elite, this has been proven as history whether you want to rewrite that or not. All dictators propaganda claims they are loved by the people.

Also you still haven't answered do you think Australia needs a dictator or just the USA???



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
they were destroyed by there neighbors who had a better system in place.


This is an interesting point. For anyone who believes that centrally planned economies can exist in a vacuum and persistently exist, I suggest David Steele's paper The Failure of Bolshevism, available here.

He brings up Mises' point that central planning, like dictatorships, eventually rely on the world market prices of free-market established prices. Country x, who happens to have a dictatorship or planned economy, relies on country z's market information to establish prices and economic calculation.

In essence, the government of country z operates on the principles it denies its subjects. Country x then becomes a kind of parasite to country z and all countries who participate in free trade with country z.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Figuratively you mean?

No strings. He loved the German people. Where are you reading this stuff?


Well, yes, figuratively with an ethical undertone, I meant. He promised to feed the people for their obedience and when they realized the consequences of giving into this, they were already caged in.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Do you love Hitler? Don't let the propaganda of the Nazi Party influence you. Hitler could not have done anything if he didn't have the support of the Banking elite, this has been proven as history whether you want to rewrite that or not. All dictators propaganda claims they are loved by the people.

Also you still haven't answered do you think Australia needs a dictator or just the USA???


No,I dont love Hitler. I admire some of the things he achieved.

"nazi" is not even a real word and how am I influenced by nazi party propaganda? I have learned about National Socialism through many sources. None were "nazi propaganda" apart from Mein Kampf which was heavily edited by nazi party propagandists. It is worth reading,any idiot would take it with a grain of salt. It still was written by Hitler and provides a back story.

And I didnt notice your question sorry. I am not reading your entire posts. I am finding this debate to be exhausting and worthless. I answered your question in the OP though.




Our 'senators' of the West have failed us all. It is a state of emergency. Western nations should all consider doing as the Romans would and calling for a Dictator. We must stop going along with the charade that is the capitalist democracy that they give us.

I said "Western nations". Australia is 'western' even though we are not in the west so yes,obviously. The focus was on Greece in the OP wasnt it? Western.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

Originally posted by Germanicus
Figuratively you mean?

No strings. He loved the German people. Where are you reading this stuff?


Well, yes, figuratively with an ethical undertone, I meant. He promised to feed the people for their obedience and when they realized the consequences of giving into this, they were already caged in.


No,like I said,it was the strongest economy in Europe and the people loved Hitler. have you seen how fanatical they were? Its because he fixed everything. You can read about that in the thread I linked. Also,the thread has links to back it up.

Please link a source to any further ludicrous statements you wish to make about Hitler. Like I said,where are you reading this crazy stuff?
edit on 27-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread

Originally posted by LDragonFire
they were destroyed by there neighbors who had a better system in place.


This is an interesting point. For anyone who believes that centrally planned economies can exist in a vacuum and persistently exist, I suggest David Steele's paper The Failure of Bolshevism, available here.

He brings up Mises' point that central planning, like dictatorships, eventually rely on the world market prices of free-market established prices. Country x, who happens to have a dictatorship or planned economy, relies on country z's market information to establish prices and economic calculation.

In essence, the government of country z operates on the principles it denies its subjects. Country x then becomes a kind of parasite to country z and all countries who participate in free trade with country z.


That is not what happened to Hitler. Autarky was key. Germany did have to trade a small amount with small nations that Hitler made deals with but Autarky worked. He had to trade for certain resources because France stole a heap of their land through the 'treaty'.

Autarky is the opposite of Internationalization/globalisation. It is the key to making National Socialism work.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
Who proved this. Its like all hate yourselves. Like you all have no faith in humanity. You really should all just kill yourselves if that is how you all feel. How do you all look in the mirror? Are you all not ashamed to be human if you all have such a low opinion of yourselves? It must be depressing.

I think most people are good. I have faith in humanity. I think we can do better. I do not hate myself. I am not a defeatist that is too scared to try.



I shouldnt't be doing this on ATS, or even forwarning the OP on this test., but I believe it will prove a point nevertheless.

[Test]

OP, you are a pure bas*ard to even think dictatorship is the solution of our woes. And probably even a sadist, if you know the full power that a dictator is entitled.

I cannot stand the way you push and shove your believes of enslavement as a choice for all humanity.

If truely dictatorship is the answer, then may I hope that you will be its first casualty, for a dictator has no trust for those close to him, or even anyone, and will deem them a liability for such affinity to power, just as the devil Mao had attempted to kill off his generations of commie helpers through their children.

You are utter evil, a disgrace to evolving mankind, and a picture frame of regression back to the jungles for all future free generations may learn that idi*ts such as you still exists, despite the years, suffering and pain learnt under dictatorship than mankind had learnt over its course of civilisation.

[/end Test]

Now, Germanicus, how do you feel towards my post to you? Be honest.

I am sure you are disgusted, if not provoked enough to destroy me in any manner you can.

No hard feelings, for we are only sharing insights. It is to prove how dictatorship can corrupt a mortal human's mind, in the belief that one is perfect and beyond reproach, needs no advice from anyone else.

Those whom voice out, just like I did, even if much more civil and humble, will be destroyed, in any manner that pleases the dictator - torture, pain, suffering or outright murder, for dictatorships brook no dissent.

And such are the flaws of dictatorship. It has no ability to correct itself when mistakes are made in order to progress. As such dictatorships will fail ultimately within a matter of time when the suffering citizens screams 'enough is enough'.

Careful what you wish for. Cheers.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't think you'd want to be living in those times in Rome. Living there you risked dying over normal things you do today.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Plus the Romans were sick bastards dude they set their own against lions.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
Plus the Romans were sick bastards dude they set their own against lions.
and they used to burn people alive just for the satisfaction of hearing those people's screams.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Germanicus
Who proved this. Its like all hate yourselves. Like you all have no faith in humanity. You really should all just kill yourselves if that is how you all feel. How do you all look in the mirror? Are you all not ashamed to be human if you all have such a low opinion of yourselves? It must be depressing.

I think most people are good. I have faith in humanity. I think we can do better. I do not hate myself. I am not a defeatist that is too scared to try.



I shouldnt't be doing this on ATS, or even forwarning the OP on this test., but I believe it will prove a point nevertheless.

[Test]

OP, you are a pure bas*ard to even think dictatorship is the solution of our woes. And probably even a sadist, if you know the full power that a dictator is entitled.

I cannot stand the way you push and shove your believes of enslavement as a choice for all humanity.

If truely dictatorship is the answer, then may I hope that you will be its first casualty, for a dictator has no trust for those close to him, or even anyone, and will deem them a liability for such affinity to power, just as the devil Mao had attempted to kill off his generations of commie helpers through their children.

You are utter evil, a disgrace to evolving mankind, and a picture frame of regression back to the jungles for all future free generations may learn that idi*ts such as you still exists, despite the years, suffering and pain learnt under dictatorship than mankind had learnt over its course of civilisation.

[/end Test]

Now, Germanicus, how do you feel towards my post to you? Be honest.

I am sure you are disgusted, if not provoked enough to destroy me in any manner you can.

No hard feelings, for we are only sharing insights. It is to prove how dictatorship can corrupt a mortal human's mind, in the belief that one is perfect and beyond reproach, needs no advice from anyone else.

Those whom voice out, just like I did, even if much more civil and humble, will be destroyed, in any manner that pleases the dictator - torture, pain, suffering or outright murder, for dictatorships brook no dissent.

And such are the flaws of dictatorship. It has no ability to correct itself when mistakes are made in order to progress. As such dictatorships will fail ultimately within a matter of time when the suffering citizens screams 'enough is enough'.

Careful what you wish for. Cheers.


I was kind of sad it was a test. I want to come back at you. Those words came from somewhere though hey?

And I have already said that the system of dictatorship that was used in the Roman Republic should be the model. We just tweak it a little. It worked. You are alarmist,defeatist and scared. The fear is the biggest thing. You all have Slave Morality. You be easy to defeat. The Spanish Civil War was a great thing. All those people wanting to fight for what they thought was right.

All you scared people who,in my opinion,are selfish monsters for wanting this Imperial system to continue will have a War to fight very soon. It may be ok for you to sit around wearing the scarlet livery of the Iron Heel but I am done. So are many others. We want change. We will fight for it. It will be easy because all you guys will be hiding at home undeneath your beds.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
I don't think you'd want to be living in those times in Rome. Living there you risked dying over normal things you do today.


Big deal. OI ride a motorbike at 200km/ph with a tshirt on. I guess it doesnt matter about a jacket at 200 but still. Im no scared rat.

And Roman Society was better. They cared more about the common good. I have a thread that touches on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I use the story of Gaius Mucius to lead in to how much better the Romans were than us scared little greedy rats.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


You can't stop the world kid your not the dictator of ATS calm down lol your words are wasted by your stupidity, you have no account of living in the time, and yet you still think burning people alive and feeding people to lions is all cool. Good for you.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Dude what about their slaves, your stupid lol



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault
 


That really only started happening under the Emperors. The Emperors Julius Caesar made possible by the way. Sure there were probably lions vs gladiators before then, but that was a private enterprise in privately built arenas using gladiator slaves, not feeding persecuted Christians of Rome to the lions; an act mandated and funded by the Emperor in the Amphitheater that Flavius built (that's the Colosseum. Colosseum comes from Nero's giant, fabulously expensive, Colossus statue of himself he ordered built and placed in front of it). Flavius built it to keep people entertained so that they wouldn't revolt. Bread and Circuses! The point I'm trying to make here is that all these wonderful and benevolent wastes of taxpayer money and lives were made possible by Julius Caesar.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
sorry, double post.
edit on 27-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault

Originally posted by davidtheriault
Plus the Romans were sick bastards dude they set their own against lions.
and they used to burn people alive just for the satisfaction of hearing those people's screams.


Well,that was Nero. hew did that to christians after he blamed them for a False Flag. And it actually helped turn public opinion against him.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
reply to post by Germanicus
 


Dude what about their slaves, your stupid lol








top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join