It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Well i think it is very probable after doing research into cannibalism that the victim was solicited for gay sex, or possibly the sharing of drugs and gay sex then was victimized by our cannibal friend. I know its shocking but it has happened numerous times before and will most likely will happen again.

Now the cop just shooting one member of a gay sex in public couple while leaving the other willing member in your example alive seems in probable to me. It would put him at sever risk of doing jail time for murder.

so here we have the two options that seem to make sense correct? we have option one a Cannibal that solicits sex to find his victim - with many cases to base examples on.

or option two a homophobe cop shoots one member of gay public sex act with little bases for fact checking

which sounds more logical now?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

That was not an attack on you personally, it was more of a statement for all the people reffering to the video as proof that maybe it was all sensationalism or that it couldnt have happened because we cant actually see anything. Sorry for the confusion

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
I for one, regardless of how cruel and horrible it sounds, really hope there's a crooked hospital worker who leaks a cellphone picture.

And by the way too all the people who say zombies aren't real- they are.

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"
Africa's walking dead: Mystery of horrific 'nodding' disease that turns children into zombies
Mysterious ‘Zombie’ Disease Is Afflicting Thousands Of Ugandan Children

And...

"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

So, again ladies and gentlemen I ask- Are zombies real?

Yes.

It just depends on how you are defining what a zombie actually is.

You can't use popular culture and TV and movies to define an actual illness.

edit on 27-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

Oh and furthermore, this article goes into incredible detail about the viruses that could create it...

How to Engineer a Zombie Virus

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
My opinion is as follows.

A fight breaks out between two guys, they're possibly high and out of their minds and it's in public. In the fight one of the guys gets badly bitten and at that point a cop tries to intervene. In the assault the cop fires a shot (since he's presumably seen the brutality of the fight). The guy takes the bullet, but possibly to being so high he keeps moving the cop, forcing him to unload 6 (?) shots at him, finally killing him.

Now maybe the media was exaggerated from a 'biting' case to a 'cannibal' case to lessen the blow to the officer who had to kill a dangerous yet naked man.

Time will tell. Maybe.

* I'm only going off the news story, not researched too much into it.
edit on 27-5-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Also for morbidity sake:

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... ightclub-funky-box-100252-29291680/

“The assailant can be seen to place his head down by the victim. He starts eating away at his face and his head.

“The male has had his two ears bitten off, part of his nose bitten off and half of his lip bitten off.

“The attack reminded me of a lion wrenching the flesh off a gazelle.”

PC Moore added: “In 27 years in the police, this is as sickening an attack as I have seen.”

I'm just basically saying it's a foul and barbaric thing to do to a person, but it's not completely uncommon. I know a lad who had a chunk of his ear bitten off in my hometown.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Oh na sorry the confusions on me I wasn't taking it as an attack I just was clarifying what I meant.

And you make a good point a homophobic cop shooting a gay guy is kind of more likely I just don't see why he would leave the other guy alive (Barely). Maybe say if that is the case, he was meant to kill the 2nd guy too with a shot to the face? But before he realised the guy was alive the other cops turned up?

And also if it was the other scenario and it was a cannibal enticing the victim with sex ad drugs and planned it all out you'd think the attacker would do it somewhere contained, private and safe rather than out in public?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Unbelievable. First off who is controllng the surveillance video. And why did the victim get up on his own, and why was his arms bloody? And yes the witness totally was not present on that surveillance video flagging down any cops. Maybe he did it off camera but he was not rght there as he implies. Plus the whole story sounds made up and over exaggerated.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Also to the people questioning why the Officers name has not been released, here is my personal feelings.

If i was the officer involved in this case and it happened as it has been reported i dont think i would want my name attached to the case as the media buzz over the "free way cannibal" could turn into a national media frenzy at the drop of a hat.

like i said just my .02

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

actually in my opinion i think it is more likely that it was a cannibal soliciting sex and or drugs. there are many cases where this has happened in the past therefore you can logically say that it could and will happen again. Though this is just my opinion

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

A few witnesses are mentioned in this link:

Vega said he found a police officer, who approached and told the attacker to get off the man.

“The guy just stood, his head up like that, with pieces of flesh in his mouth,” Vega said. “And he growled.”

The officer fired, striking the attacker, but the man kept chewing, Vega said. The officer fired again, hitting him several more times, eventually killing him.

After that, Vega said, all he saw was blood.

“It’s one of the most gruesome things I’ve ever seen in my life in person,” he told the station.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'll agree a cannibal who uses gay sex as a bait is more plausible then a zombie who escaped from a lab, but then why hide the name of the attacker? Must protect serial gay face chewer's privacy rights? And why does the media not say which "miami hospital" he is at? And why is the police officer who's a hero also not being identified?

I'll agree sick things happen in the world, but not revealing identities of any involved is what gets me wondering.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The sun and wavelenghs are starting to change dna in people and changing them into ZOMBIES. Soon you will be a zombie lurking mindless in the streets. The zombies are comming. I would pay close attention to the person who got bitten. Maybe their dna will start to mutate. Keep an eye on that one, it may get off the table and chew on the corrigner or anybody else that it comes in contact with. DNA change and mutations. Take a blood sample and monitor that ones blood and see what happens to the sample. Zombies are here now to stay and it is your job to do what you got to do. So stand your ground. Be watchful of abnormal movements and rambling at first then turns into a low mone. This is going to spread worse than a wild fire. They should put the two in an area that they can absurb them and study them so we have a better defense against this outbreak.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Normally the name of the deceased will be held until his or her next of kin can be notified this can take up to several days.

It is possible that there was some confusion at the time the story was ran over where the attacked was taken or it possible that he was sent to one and refused service for one reason or another and was sent to a different hospital after the fact.

and as for the not naming of the shooting officer as i said in a previous post....

If i was the officer involved in this case and it happened as it has been reported i dont think i would want my name attached to the case as the media buzz over the "free way cannibal" could turn into a national media frenzy at the drop of a hat.

just some likely reasons for not naming the people involved

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

I'll agree a cannibal who uses gay sex as a bait is more plausible then a zombie who escaped from a lab, but then why hide the name of the attacker? Must protect serial gay face chewer's privacy rights? And why does the media not say which "miami hospital" he is at? And why is the police officer who's a hero also not being identified?

I'll agree sick things happen in the world, but not revealing identities of any involved is what gets me wondering.

Hmmm... I'm thinking that maybe the identity of the attacker hasn't been revealed possibly because they don't know? I mean he was naked and didn't have anything on him, maybe theyr processing all of that right now? It is still a recent crime. As for the cop I agree with crimson, he probably dosn't want to be harrassed by media for the next few days until he has to. And finally I think the location of the hospital is probably to protect the victim and let him recover before he's bombarded by media aswell.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That is a good point if the perp does not have a criminal record it would be very difficult to identify him via fingerprints and or dental records. especially if it was a head shot that put him out of commission.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
In my opinion the person was under the influence of some drug and or severely brain damaged.

And ............................ possibly NOT driving his own car (body).

You channel, divine, invite another entity in and that's exactly what you possibly will get.

Other dimensional beings include us on their menu. (Again, just a thought, not a absolute statement because I don't pretend to have all the answers).

Note to people out there channeling, playing around with occult stuff, never summon up what you cannot dispatch.

Research L. A. Marzulli.
edit on 27-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It would be hard to identify them if they were naked, which brings up the point that they were naked, so how or why were they naked?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Our dna is starting to mutate. This stuff has surfaced all over and not only here in the u.s. It has happened in different countries.
Nobody knows why these people act this way.
It is our dna changing.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When I read this, I wondered if this dude was a member of a werewolf cult or something. I guess to everyone else it screamed zombie, but to me it was more like werewolf.
Then I thought, maybe he was eating the face off that guy to make him harder to identify if he killed him.

It is weird - wonder how they got naked - is that a pile of clothes though, on the causeway there? IN the pictures the news have?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You hear weird stories like, example. Cop shoots man in chest 3 times and the suspect grabs cop and beats him with his own gun and runs off into the night. Man shoots intruder with shotgun close range in the chest and the intruder runs away in broad daylight. Woman hits man in the middle of the road, man gets up and walks off missing an arm. Woman calls police and says inturder was missing part of his head. Local fisherman witnesses person walking out of the lake.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join