It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I just heard the victim had a salt and pepper beard.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
I just heard the victim had a salt and pepper beard.

LOL. That was priceless, yum.
Maybe we had better get the shotgun ready. Some buckshot right to the head should do the zombie in.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The police are trying to say the victim was homeless, with little proof to back this up, most likely to try and explain why the victim was also naked, as if homeless people are just lying around naked. Believability of this story is about a 2.5 out of 10 and i think I'm being generous just because it's Florida.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Technically if it was a zombie, shooting him would not have killed him as he was already dead. Pretty scary though, definitely keep your windows rolled up when driving through miami.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Someone mentioned voodoo given the Haitian population in Miami. Santeria, too. Or just drugs. Honestly with a story this far out there just about anything seems plausable. Seriously, when the facts are " naked man, growling, eating face off other naked man in broad daylight " there really is no where left to go.

There have been a lot of oddball stories lately. And lots of naked people stories. There was a story a week or two ago out of Indianapolis ( I think....) about a naked man with a gun that was shot by police. Seems like one not too long before that about a man riding a bike naked, too.

I keep thinking that any day now something is finally going to break loose and then things are going to get *really* strange.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Crazy things are ratcheting up.

Just hope things don't go totally "Postal" before the end of the AFL season with my team on top atm.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This story has haunted me all day since I first heard it. I have always thought that a zombie apocalypse is the most likely of all of the apocalypse scenarios. I also do hope that it's just a random event, as disturbing as it is..

I also hope its isolated, although, now some are putting together the woman who gouged her sons' eyes out leaving him blind and bleeding, and the Japanese cook who seerved up his "junk" to his restaurant guests!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nietrick

I never heard of Santeria and Cannibalism in the same sentence. Is this something new?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The only reason for a naked person to be out on the street is probably what Religions call the rapture ?? do correct me if I am wrong on that part. However, what makes me wonder is what sort of drug would make you eat someones face off. Then a cop shoots you and you keep eating the face off, after which you then get up while munching on flesh and growl. Then finally you run at the cop which after 6 bullets pumped into you results in your death.

I do believe there is something sure odd is going on but what is more important is that why 10 cars with police officers be called to such an event. You do have to admit 1 or 2 cars would have been enough to resolve the situation but 10 is a bit as they say over kill.

Scratches head so ummmm.... any news on the homeless guy?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
You hear weird stories like, example. Cop shoots man in chest 3 times and the suspect grabs cop and beats him with his own gun and runs off into the night. Man shoots intruder with shotgun close range in the chest and the intruder runs away in broad daylight. Woman hits man in the middle of the road, man gets up and walks off missing an arm. Woman calls police and says inturder was missing part of his head. Local fisherman witnesses person walking out of the lake.

Never heard any of these stories.

Could you privide links, or some more identifying details for others who may be interested in following up on these allegations?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Funny thing, a voice of authority, someone they fear and respect can snap them back to reality immediately, watched it happen twice.
edit on 063131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I would suspect this is because it catches the entity mobilizing the body off-guard while simultaneously rousing the original occupant's conciousness enough to take back over itself, even if only momentarily. And they typically have no recollection of what their body was doing just seconds before.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I live in Ohio and here we are having problems with something called "Bath Salts" It is now an illegal drug that used to sell over the counter but has since been banned. It was cheap to get.
The police raised hell until they were banned because people go berserk on them. I guess people are still getting them though because we had a SWAT situation the other day here where they had to shoot a guy he beat the crap out of his girlfriend and tore up the house.
Maybe these two were taking the bath salts, who knows.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I would suspect this is because it catches the entity mobilizing the body off-guard while simultaneously rousing the original occupant's conciousness enough to take back over itself,

That just gave me chills.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

more details:

This is about the fourth incident I hear already within our Miami Dade County area where these individuals have taken off their clothes and gone totally insane...
....strip off their clothing because their body temperature reaches such a high degree. He also said in many of the case the person is found growling, violent and trying to chew on others.

fourth incident in what time-frame? days? weeks, months?

yes, there are many incidents of high-strangeness associated with the "bath salt" product
I find this a more likely culprit for a drug-induced psychosis among the homeless population than '___' or crack, IMO
edit on 28-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Interesting to hear about the allegations of a doctor being attacked at a Miami hospital. Also about the doctor who made himself bleed then spit blood at the police?? These stories don't make sense, hopefully we get more details

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by letusascendasone
Interesting to hear about the allegations of a doctor being attacked at a Miami hospital. Also about the doctor who made himself bleed then spit blood at the police?? These stories don't make sense, hopefully we get more details

wait...what?
who made these allegations? where did you hear this?

surely whoever claimed that is someone using this incident to capitalize on sensationalism?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

more details:

This is about the fourth incident I hear already within our Miami Dade County area where these individuals have taken off their clothes and gone totally insane...
....strip off their clothing because their body temperature reaches such a high degree. He also said in many of the case the person is found growling, violent and trying to chew on others.

fourth incident in what time-frame? days? weeks, months?

It's like a bad horror movie,
Drug Abuse—A Global Epidemic
realtruth.org...

Use of illegal drugs in America are at an all time high.

Hey this Novel writes itself, what better way to destroy a country from within, ruining the lives and minds of it young, it's future generations, it's best and brightest,

Make money at the same time.

Considering the drugs only affect the drug addicts, make the drugs turn people violently against one another, once the drugs have entered the blood stream, it becomes contagious, so the doctor that bit and spit, is a plant,

In case no one has noticed, people have lost their minds.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by letusascendasone

wait...what?
who made these allegations? where did you hear this?

surely whoever claimed that is someone using this incident to capitalize on sensationalism?

Crazed Florida doctor facing charges for spitting blood on troopers during DUI arrest (VIDEO)

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

OH and drugs were involved, what did I tell ya?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This doctor also had 40k in cash and a large number of firearms in his car. Sounds like he was running from something to me....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This doctor also had 40k in cash and a large number of firearms in his car. Sounds like he was running from something to me....

Maybe, scary to think this guy is /was an anesthesiologist.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join