It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Really? Do you have any good links? The only witness I've seen is that dude that was on his bike and his account wasn't that great, and any cop can bribe a witness, I would be less skeptical if there were more witnesses. And the only video footage I've seen is from the surveilance camera and that was useless because of the bridge or whatever it is that's in the way so all you see is the cop.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
reply to post by Advantage

Haha really? Where abouts do you live?

And I know this is off topic but that's a beautiful dog in your pic

I live in Illinois.. thats probably the reason Im seeing this more recently.
Im really not joking.. I swear. I was taking my daughter to a competition downtown and there they were.. not in groups just individuals wandering around. I started looking and yep.. it wasnt an isolated incident. People just wander around all day and night these days I guess! It hit me funny and I wrote a goofy thing about it. LOL!

He is a Staffordshire Bull terrier.. my lap dog

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

I confess i have chewed a few ears and noses over some people taking liberties .. but this story is something else ..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
another zombie hits the dust, yay!

you go you crazy crimefighters

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thankfully I just ordered this: Texas Zombie Hunting Permit

Seriously, please everyone get some kind of self defense item. That poor student in Louisiana is missing, some guy gets his face eaten by another guy, every day there is some random, insane, thing happening. Carry a pepper spray, stun gun, or whatever you feel comfortable with. Remember, you can't reason with someone who is psychotic. They live in a different reality.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
How about the fact that there is conflicting information as to where the victim was taken? I posted the links on page 10, nobody commented on it.

I think that screams cover up. Whether it's zombies, police brutality, or anything doesn't really matter.

Two credible news sources saying two very different things.

Perhaps he's not at either, and is at a CDC headquarter somewhere...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
What no shianti and father beans ! (slivery slurrp nioses.........)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
The hospital info is a little weird too-

Here is says - Jackson Memorial Hospital

www.wsvn.com...

Here it says - Ryder Trauma Center

www.miamiherald.com...

opps, page 9

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
Thankfully I just ordered this: Texas Zombie Hunting Permit

Seriously, please everyone get some kind of self defense item. That poor student in Louisiana is missing, some guy gets his face eaten by another guy, every day there is some random, insane, thing happening. Carry a pepper spray, stun gun, or whatever you feel comfortable with. Remember, you can't reason with someone who is psychotic. They live in a different reality.
Shoot em in the head man, just shoot em in the heeeed..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Yeah man there's all sorts of conflicting info. Another one is the reports on what the police officer did. Some state that the co[ called out to the dude, the dude looked up and growled and kept munching so the cop shot him multiple times, whereas another report I read from one of the links somebody out up states that the cop yelled out at the dude and the dude ran at him so he had no choice but to shoot him and both of the articles state that their story is a direct account from the police officer.

I'll try find the links I'm talking about

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Yeah man there's all sorts of conflicting info. Another one is the reports on what the police officer did. Some state that the co[ called out to the dude, the dude looked up and growled and kept munching so the cop shot him multiple times, whereas another report I read from one of the links somebody out up states that the cop yelled out at the dude and the dude ran at him so he had no choice but to shoot him and both of the articles state that their story is a direct account from the police officer.

I'll try find the links I'm talking about
That is quite interesting as i was just watching day of the dead film.
Technically he is a zombie the guy that came at him or deffo on something , out of most of the conspiracies i say a zombie outbreak is a possability... You americans got it good but us brits are screwed with lack of firearms availibility to the public etc.

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Yea, I will say- because I run my own "news-esque" site that sometimes, when the news is fresh it takes a while to get the correct information, but there are just to many errors - which screams that they are trying to hide something and not nothing.

Here's one of my favorite quotes- works well for discrepancies in the news

"I remember once, when I lived in the Capital for a month and bought the paper fresh every day. I went wild with love, anger, irritation, frustration; all of the passion boiled in me. I was young, I exploded at everything I saw. But then I saw what I was doing: I was believing what I read. Have you noticed? You believe a paper printed on the same day you buy it? This has happened but only an hour ago, you think! It must be true. So I learned to stand back away and let the paper age and mellow. Back here, in Colonia, I saw the headlines diminish to nothing. The week-old paper -- why you can spit on it if you wish. It is like a woman you once loved, but now you see a few days later, she is not quite what you thought. She has rather a plain face. She is no deeper than a cup of water." -Ray Bradbury - And the Rock Cried Out

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by doodles40

that the police made a mistake and are trying to make an insane cover up that's so extreme so they can distract everyone while they sort everything out

To many witnesses, all on tape.

which witnesses would that be? Any with a name attached to them? If they were having sex people would call 9/11 over it.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
To the people stating that this might be a homosexual act, well yeah many cannibals have used the proposition of sex, or drugs to snare there victim. So that could explain why they were both nude.

Now for the people complaining about there only being one camera angle, what do you expect? it happened on a bridge why would there be a camera focused on it? Unless you are trying to advocate big brother stepping in and placing cameras every where.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Yeah man I mean we can probably write a whole page on contradictions with the story. Another one says it was a lady that flagged down the cop and a separate guy who was a ranger was yelling at the guy who was eating the dudes face telling him to get off. Yet the only interview with a witness they have is some guy who went past on a bike and claims to have done both of those things? Which is what I mean, it'd be easy for a cop to tell some guy to come and say what they tell him

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Oh I wasn't complaining about the camera angle was just saying to people who are getting excited saying "LOOK IT"S ON CAMERA IT HAPPENED!", the camera angle isn't very good so I wouldn't call that concrete evidence

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

The fact is there is no evidence the man's face was eaten off. So that right there proves this story is already over sensationalized. Are we to believe the cops will say a man's face was biten off but not the name of any involved? This happened at a large festival involving alcohol and the Miami Herald actually had a picture of condoms as one pic out of a slide of pics showcasing the festival, basically a Mardi Gras for Urban festivals. I also spoke to a person who lived in florida her whole life and she said causeways are like public parks where gay men frequent.

You tell me what is more plausible: naked zombie strips man and chews on face, or two men having sex? I'll admit there is no video evidence of this, but neither is there video evidence the man's face was biten off.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Say it's police brutality... They should have karate chopped him after doing multiple backflips and screaming hai yah!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Haha Ok now after I watched that witness account and then watched the actual surveilance footage I've come to the conclusion that the witness is a fake.

He contradicts the surveilance footage. For starters he claimed to have been there and saw what the officer was doing but he's nowhere to be seen in the surveilance footage. Also the part where he says the cop walks over, see's the attack and instantly jumps over the barrier. When he says this they show footage of a cop going over and jumping over the barrier but in the original surveilance footage that dosn't happen the cop goe's over and then walks the other way, the part they show in his witness account is a cop who arrives about 5 minutes after the guy had been shot and went to check the body.

Here's the links:

Witness: www.wsvn.com...

Surveillance: www.miamiherald.com...

What do you guys think, a cover up?

edit on 27-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I for one, regardless of how cruel and horrible it sounds, really hope there's a crooked hospital worker who leaks a cellphone picture.

And by the way too all the people who say zombies aren't real- they are.

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"
Africa's walking dead: Mystery of horrific 'nodding' disease that turns children into zombies
Mysterious ‘Zombie’ Disease Is Afflicting Thousands Of Ugandan Children

And...

"Zombie Virus" Possible via Rabies-Flu Hybrid?

So, again ladies and gentlemen I ask- Are zombies real?

Yes.

It just depends on how you are defining what a zombie actually is.

You can't use popular culture and TV and movies to define an actual illness.

edit on 27-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join