It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama appoints first ever Assassination Czar

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
You know what's hilarious about this thread... And I'm sure some of my colleagues in the fight for freedom will agree with me..

The hardcore ATS liberals are not here defending Obama... Why is that?? Because they know it's true, this is UN-deniable! Outside of the disgusting nature of this... it also shows Obama's lack of experience... Instead of actually doing his job, he hires these czars! Think about that... If you ran a business and instead of doing a majority of the work and you had infinite funds and ultimate power, how many people would you hire to do the work for you...

A lot of liberals are abandoning Obama because he is too liberal even for them. Also a lot of liberals are starting to realize that try as they may there is no way that they can keep defending Obama's policies when the truth about his actions as well as his administrations actions are in plain sight for all to see.

The reason that Obama doesn't want to do his job as POTUS is because he does not see himself as president but instead as supreme ruler of America. Remember after winning the election when he stated that he was "ready to rule", not ready to lead? He feels that it is his duty to dictate what will be done and leave it to his minions to actually perform the job. Besides if he actually did his duties when would he find time to play golf, or follow his favorite sports teams.

The man is a fraud, every aspect of his life is fraudulent and has been made up to fit the agenda that his puppet masters are trying so desperately to implement. If he manages to secure a second term, which I am quite sure will happen, then we will see the full implementation of his plans and witness the irreversible destruction of America.

The fact that Obama pushed for a law making it illegal to protest in his presence speaks volumes about his feelings regarding the form and function of our government and tells me all I need to know about him. The right to redress our government and speak out against and to our government over issues we hold dear is the founding basis of our system of government.

Remember when Obama said that he wanted to fundamentally transform America? Well think about that statement, to fundamentally transform something means to change it from its most fundamental principles. Well I hope all of the brain dead masses that believe Obama is the saviour of the world are happy with this "fundamental" transformation because after the next 4 years of Obama you will not be able to recognize this nation.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I never heard about the "ready to rule" thing but thats good information to have... Yeah I've seen Dems jumping ship left and right (the budget fiasco is the big one that comes to mind)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
........... Now all of this is to be considered in light of the determination as to what is "propaganda" and what are the facts.....

Thanks for listening.

Shall we recommence such considerations when we can talk to the family/friends of the civilian victims of the next drone attack? How do we derive social context of good/bad from people who are most likely forced into a situation because their countries resources are desired for corporate sustenance and expansion?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Shall we recommence such considerations when we can talk to the family/friends of the civilian victims of the next drone attack? How do we derive social context of good/bad from people who are most likely forced into a situation because their countries resources are desired for corporate sustenance and expansion?

That's a fair question. It is, after all, logical to recall that "history books are written by the winners" and "he who has all the gold makes the rules - (the golden rule)"... and let's not forget, "one man's terrorist is another man's patriot."

So if we assume that those in power can seize the narrative of any event, and make it appear that we have "enemies" that are not really our enemies, or that those we "occupy" are in fact being "liberated." we must be prepared to constantly reevaluate our perspective.... interestingly, those who seize the narrative consider such reexaminations and reconsideration as "weak" and "liberal"... hence we continually live out the adage "those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it."

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Seems like good fodder for the Paul campaign to attack. I wish someone would attack it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Here we go again...conservatives spinning a story to make Obama the boogey man...

Have fun telling lies to each other...

Enlighten us all with how this is not as it appears. I'll wait patiently.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
RT- russian money, american praise, british reporters and alex jones.
LOL
I don't know how anyone can take them seriously. They do put out some unusual concepts but they're not to be trusted.
Same with al jazeera
edit on 24-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: -

Too bad the RT video was simply a bonus, and not the original source of the story----or even *one* of the original sources. AP was.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
justification to kill anyone on the planet?

if we are already dead, then why not live a little to retain what honor we still have by removing this while we can?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
What do you suggest?

Do you think the people (all the people, after all that could only take what ...several years) of the US should have a vote on who dies and who lives?

Where is the public oversight, even if it had to be after the fact (after the assassination)? I'll tell you where, NOWHERE!

Let's call a duck a duck, this is "legally" sanctioned murder. I'll tell ya, I better not hear a drone outside because I'll use the standard defense, "it was self defense." If we do not know who is targeted by the @ssclowns, then everyone is a potential target for literally ANY trumped up falsified fraudulent excuse (not even a reason). If everyone is a potential target, then anyone should be able to claim self defense.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Makes me curious about the new Black Ops video game where terrorists hijack our drones and use them against us. Here's an interesting link I read earlier today:

The Trouble Call of Duty's Scary New War of the Future

I know it's just a video game but it still has some basis in reality.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
How could anyone feel comfortable taking this job?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join