It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by kidtwist
I personally think the 3000 people were falsified, and I am entitled to that opinion,

The other Witch Hunters have pitchforks. Why are you armed with a spork ?

Lol, what's with the witch hunters now? Who's the witch ? You guys crack me up.

Ignore waypastvne, they have nothing relative or important to add to the discussion.

I do still think that 3000 people did not die, maybe a few, but certainly not 3000, the official figures are different from official source to official source, and a lot of research has been done into the 'victims' and many have been proven to be fabricated.

As I say, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this is mine based on the research I and others have done.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I personally think the 3000 people were falsified, and I am entitled to that opinion,

Ignore waypastvne, they have nothing relative or important to add to the discussion.

I do still think that 3000 people did not die, maybe a few, but certainly not 3000, the official figures are different from official source to official source, and a lot of research has been done into the 'victims' and many have been proven to be fabricated.

As I say, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and this is mine based on the research I and others have done.

If nobody died and no planes crashed and no buildings were destroyed then why are you here complaining Spork ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I can tell you that the planes were real and the people who died were real. I personally talked to many that were looking for loved ones, I was at ground zero few days after the attacks, and I have seen the posters of missing people all over New York. Don't know if it was exactly 3000 killed, but I see no reason for that number to be not true.

You certainly are entitled to your opinion. But just because you found fake victims pictures doesn’t mean that this victim never existed. A lot of people died and a lot of people lost loved ones.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I can tell you that the planes were real and the people who died were real. I personally talked to many that were looking for loved ones, I was at ground zero few days after the attacks, and I have seen the posters of missing people all over New York. Don't know if it was exactly 3000 killed, but I see no reason for that number to be not true.

You certainly are entitled to your opinion. But just because you found fake victims pictures doesn’t mean that this victim never existed. A lot of people died and a lot of people lost loved ones.

I'm not saying there were no planes as such, I'm just not buying they were the planes we were told they were.

You created the 'Intercepted' thread and in the ATC said that 3 planes were still on radar post crashes, so if that is the case then what did actually crash? There were reports of black planes, small planes, cargo planes, missile like planes, but no commercial airliners were really reported by real eye witnesses. So what did crash is still very questionable.

I have never said their were zero victims either, I believe there were, but not the 3000 they claimed there were, and I have never said anything to anyone in any thread that suggests there were zero victims.

I believe the numbers were forged, and some victims were faked, to make it seem worse than it was.

Obviously buildings collapsed, but again, I believe a lot of pictures were doctored to make things seem more dramatic.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

I'm not saying there were no planes as such, I'm just not buying they were the planes we were told they were. You created the 'Intercepted' thread and in the ATC said that 3 planes were still on radar post crashes, so if that is the case then what did actually crash? There were reports of black planes, small planes, cargo planes, missile like planes, but no commercial airliners were really reported by real eye witnesses. So what did crash is still very questionable.

That's true that people were reporting all kinds of planes. One of the first firefighters that reported a plane crash into one of the towers on the radio said it was a green plane. I don't know what plane it was, just know that something big slammed into the buildings.

As far as the number of victims goes... Not sure if 3000 but a lot in NYC died.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I'm not saying there were no planes as such, I'm just not buying they were the planes we were told they were. You created the 'Intercepted' thread and in the ATC said that 3 planes were still on radar post crashes, so if that is the case then what did actually crash? There were reports of black planes, small planes, cargo planes, missile like planes, but no commercial airliners were really reported by real eye witnesses. So what did crash is still very questionable.

That's true that people were reporting all kinds of planes. One of the first firefighters that reported a plane crash into one of the towers on the radio said it was a green plane. I don't know what plane it was, just know that something big slammed into the buildings.

As far as the number of victims goes... Not sure if 3000 but a lot in NYC died.

I do believe that real families definetly lost loved ones, and one should be respectful of that. I would never be insensitive to those that died as some members seem to be.

There just seems so many different accounts for what people actually saw, and a lot of it does not match the OS, and what with posters on here so aggressively keen to force the OS, they definitely have something to hide.

We know this, millions I would assume think this, and but unfortunately most people are sheeple, and will believe the OS because they believe anything the tv or newspapers tells them. The human race is so malleable, and they know this, so as long as they can control the majority they can get away with whatever they wish..

BTW, a couple of interesting reads for you maxella...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.dailypaul.com...

I'm sure this info will not be a shock to you!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

What is it with you spamming the board with your paranoid Daily Paul links? If you honestly think the US Government gives a rats...butt... about ATS, you are too paranoid for words.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

What is it with you spamming the board with your paranoid Daily Paul links? If you honestly think the US Government gives a rats...butt... about ATS, you are too paranoid for words.

You gatekeepers afraid of the daily paul links eh? I think you're the paranoid one, otherwise you would not comment on it! I know the score! Why exactly do you give so much of a rats here for so many years?!

You know full well what I'm talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

What is it with you spamming the board with your paranoid Daily Paul links?

Paul is a con man who makes paranoids feel good about themselves and peddles conspiracy theories. He's just like the other con men that CTers fall for, such as richard gage. It should come as no surprise that the same people fall for the same cons.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Scared of Ron Paul? You are kidding me right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'm a Ron Paul supporter, and have been for a long time.

Ron Paul woke me up a long time a go. And he won already no matter what they say on Fox or CNN. The young people are waking up faster then ever because of him. Ron Paul is the choice of the troops by the way, that should scare the neocons for sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The government is acting like paranoid lunatics with all the recent laws they are passing. They are paranoid not us.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

What is it with you spamming the board with your paranoid Daily Paul links?

Paul is a con man who makes paranoids feel good about themselves and peddles conspiracy theories. He's just like the other con men that CTers fall for, such as richard gage. It should come as no surprise that the same people fall for the same cons.

You are the conspiracy theorist if you believe the fairytale. Ron Paul is one of the last honest American patriots. He doesn't lie for the criminals like you do.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Scared of Ron Paul? You are kidding me right?

Scared of his message.. You know end the fed, and civil liberties for everyone, and things like peace that kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

This troop does not support him and I cannot think of anyone in my unit that does.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You are the conspiracy theorist if you believe the fairytale. Ron Paul is one of the last honest American patriots. He doesn't lie for the criminals like you do.

Ron paul just lies for himself.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

reply to post by maxella1

This troop does not support him and I cannot think of anyone in my unit that does.

Vipertech doesn't support Ron Paul? I'm shocked!

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join