It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
Looks like the people assigned to take all the faked rubble pictures made a massive boo boo!

Case Closed!

So what exactly is wrong with that picture ? I see nothing wrong with it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Varemia

cheers for the info and attempting to find out as it was all pertinent to try and verify so we could ascertain the time of bowing...

If it helps, this video shows fire on parts that are not on fire in the falling man picture.

That would place the image a bit before the collapse, and possibly prove that the building was slowly bowing for some time.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Varemia because: fixed bad link

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beldy
reply to post by kidtwist

C'mon people, life doesn't always have to be serious and arguments, fussing and fighting.

Troll:

troll
2    [trohl] Show IPA
noun
(in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.
Slang . a person who lives or sleeps in a park or under a viaduct or bridge, as a bag lady or derelict..

dictionary

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Looks like the people assigned to take all the faked rubble pictures made a massive boo boo!

Case Closed!

So what's wrong with the photo Kid ? Did the Truth Movement send you in with photographic evidence and forget to explain what it means ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Case Closed!

Where did you get the photo from? If this photo is a new disclosure, the jig is up.
edit on 2-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

I'm also not seeing what exactly is wrong with this picture. Malwarebytes is blocking my computer from the page. Can someone kindly fill me in? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

I'm also not seeing what exactly is wrong with this picture. Malwarebytes is blocking my computer from the page. Can someone kindly fill me in? Thanks.

That black vehicle is obviously another Urban Moving Systems van that blew up and caused all that damage. You can tell by the mural on the side Door.
edit on 2-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Case Closed!

Where did you get the photo from? If this photo is a new disclosure, the jig is up.
edit on 2-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

How odd that malwarebytes is blocking you from the cluesforum?

I certainly would not post anything that would harm anyone's computer!

Try another way to access it because google certainly does not block the website it came from.

If you google cluesforum, then select the top thread on the cluesforum website called 'SEPTEMBER CLUES: the 9/11 digital simulation exposed' then goto the thread called 'faking the rubble' and select 'page 3' of that thread, and scroll down a bit and you will see it.

Basically if you look at the thread you will see how 'official' photographs are obviously faked, and this photo is supposed to taken when the clean up process was taking place, post WTC7 collapse.

They forgot to omit it and it has no damage to it whatsoever either, not that makes a difference because it's supposed to be post WTC7 collapse!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

That photo was taken around 10 AM on September 11, WTC 1 hadn't even collapsed yet, silly.

So what is it like to be wrong about every bit of evidence you have ever presented ? Thats got to be discouraging, how do you manage to continue ?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

That photo was taken around 10 AM on September 11, WTC 1 hadn't even collapsed yet, silly.

So what is it like to be wrong about every bit of evidence you have ever presented ? Thats got to be discouraging, how do you manage to continue ?

No it wasn't 'Mr I think I know it all' !! You are the one who hasn't presented anything remotely accurate, but then gatekeepers don't do accuracy. Nice try though, keep up the gatekeeping, it's only you you're making look bad.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No it wasn't 'Mr I think I know it all' !! You are the one who hasn't presented anything remotely accurate, but then gatekeepers don't do accuracy. Nice try though, keep up the gatekeeping, it's only you you're making look bad.

It was probably a typo on his part. He clearly meant WTC 7. You do know that WTC 7 took 7 hours to collapse after being hit by the collapse of WTC 1, and collapsed around 5:25pm, right? They were trying to begin cleanup before the firefighters and such had to abandon a collapse radius for a few hours until WTC 7 came down on its own. There's nothing unusual about that picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yup. In-fact, the only thing wrong with the picture is its labels. WTC 4 was on the western side of the complex. You cannot see WTC 7 from that angle unless you flip your picture horizontally. Thus, the caption is wrong, and the conspiracy website is bad.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

No the shadow sets the time at around 10 AM, and, no typo, WTC1 hadn't collapsed yet.

Sorry !

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
WTC 4 was on the western side of the complex.
upload.wikimedia.org...

WTC4 is on the South East side. Photo was taken from the corner of Cortlandt and Church

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Just to add some more on this, you don't realise how daft your comment really was!

South tower collapsed at 09:59, and you are claiming that this was taken about a minute or so post WTC2 collapse! For one there would have been dust clouds everywhere, and no one would have been anywhere near it to take a photgraph that soon afterwards!

As I stated it was after WTC7 had collapsed, and shows that the rubble pictures were photoshopped to add extra drama by the perps, but the person they hired to do the photochopping forgot to edit WTC7 out! D'oh!

link   

WTC 4 was on the western side of the complex.
upload.wikimedia.org...

WTC4 is on the South East side.

I can see my brain is mixing stuff up again. I think I'll lay off the internet for a little while.

link   

No the shadow sets the time at around 10 AM, and, no typo, WTC1 hadn't collapsed yet.

Sorry !

Aaahhhh! So you intimately know the ground level orientation of the WTC and the path of the Sun. I am a bit like that with Cuban cigars. One sniff run along it and I can tell you what side of the hill the tobacco was grown and the marital status of the lovely young lady who rolled it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yup. In-fact, the only thing wrong with the picture is its labels. WTC 4 was on the western side of the complex. You cannot see WTC 7 from that angle unless you flip your picture horizontally. Thus, the caption is wrong, and the conspiracy website is bad.

upload.wikimedia.org...

It's poor editing by the people the perps hired to fake the rubble pictures. As your buddy agreed, it was no typo, obviously you attemped to cover for his mistake!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Knock it off with the stupid psy-ops games. We're not your average American Idiot. They're busy watching American Idol. We're here dealing with the issues that matter. This thread has been a slam dunk for the truth movement side and you know it. Your entire argument is pathetic and your frustration is quite evident.

Thanks for your response kidtwist. I notice that Malwarebytes blocks a lot of sites that have content that is damaging to the OS. Usually its just tracking cookies and who knows if hackers might be able to install such things on sites they don't like. I checked it out on a different computer and it's very eye-opening but none of it surprises me. One of these days soon the average person will be above this programming nonsense and we can get on with the process of maximizing human potential and taking our planet back from these parasites.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

South tower collapsed at 09:59,

You got something right !!!!!

According to the shadow , this photo was taken a short time after that.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Hi Simon, I'm using 'do not track plus' add on, and it blocks tracking cookies from websites that track you, because I dont want to be force fed adverts. ATS comes up as having 4 tracking cookies, and cluesforum comes up as zero tracking cookies in the do not track plus add-on. Cluesforum does not monetise their site, ATS does, says a lot. Yeah, strange about malwarebytes, I use spy-bot.

That add-on is available for chrome & mozilla, maybe others too.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join