It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by kidtwist

South tower collapsed at 09:59,

You got something right !!!!!

According to the shadow , this photo was taken a short time after that.

Well seeing as it's a fake photo by the perps then the shadow is most likely photochopped too, they were't very good with the shadow editing, many shadow errors in the videos and photos if you know what you're looking for!
Besides, it's supposed to be on a different day to 9/11, and as I said, at your estimation of just after 10am, nobody would have been able to take a picture due to dust clouds, and general danger!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Aaahhhh! So you intimately know the ground level orientation of the WTC and the path of the Sun. I am a bit like that with Cuban cigars. One sniff run along it and I can tell you what side of the hill the tobacco was grown and the marital status of the lovely young lady who rolled it.

No, I just did a Google reverse image search, some Italian had already done the work for me.

4.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Aaahhhh! So you intimately know the ground level orientation of the WTC and the path of the Sun. I am a bit like that with Cuban cigars. One sniff run along it and I can tell you what side of the hill the tobacco was grown and the marital status of the lovely young lady who rolled it.

No, I just did a Google reverse image search, some Italian had already done the work for me.

It's a perp fake and certainly cannot be when you state it was, so tell your Italian friend from me that he is wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

4.bp.blogspot.com...

totally unsafe website loaded with a trojan horse

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It's a perp fake and certainly cannot be when you state it was, so tell your Italian friend from me that he is wrong.

Sorry Kid but all the evidence points to the fact that the photo is real, and Simon Shack is a fake.

This photo was taken at about the same time, as you can see the air between WTC7 and where the photographer would be standing is clear enough for the shot

3.bp.blogspot.com...

No proof of fakery here....... Sorry. You'll have to find something else for your Witch Hunt.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on going to the site. ATS should do something about OS'ers linking dodgy sites.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the heads up. I was planning on going to the site. ATS should do something about OS'ers linking dodgy sites.

No problem... I'll bring the image here for you Witch Hunters to look at.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Instead of just making accusations without proof, as Truthers, such as yourself, often do.

Why don't you provide us with a screencap of your mailware warning you about the trojan on this site.

Make it so we can see the address. That way we will know that you are not lying, as Truthers, such as yourself, often do.

I'm sure your evidence for a trojan will be as solid as your evidence for photo fakery.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well seeing as it's a fake photo by the perps then the shadow is most likely photochopped too, they were't very good with the shadow editing, many shadow errors in the videos and photos if you know what you're looking for!
Besides, it's supposed to be on a different day to 9/11, and as I said, at your estimation of just after 10am, nobody would have been able to take a picture due to dust clouds, and general danger!

Why do you believe this? there are no facts that lead to this conclusion, there's no evidence to support it. You've been told by Simon Shack's website that this is a fake picture, and instead of wondering if it is and what evidence supports it you've just accepted it without question.

What sort of monumental idiots carry out a secret controlled demolition in plain sight to murder 3000 people, and then don't bother to use real photographers that were everywhere on the ground.

Using your logic, it would mean that these people are literally insane, they are incapable of using basic logic, but somehow they pulled off this unbelievable act using technology never even seen before, and kept all the engineering and physics campuses in the world silent about it.

You can't seriously believe this.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

No problem... I'll bring the image here for you Witch Hunters to look at.

When you say "Witch Hunter(er)" who are we meant to be witch hunting?

With regards to the photo, where do you suppose the photographer stood when taking the image? The WTC Plaza?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Instead of just making accusations without proof, as Truthers, such as yourself, often do.

Why don't you provide us with a screencap of your mailware warning you about the trojan on this site.

Make it so we can see the address. That way we will know that you are not lying, as Truthers, such as yourself, often do.

I'm sure your evidence for a trojan will be as solid as your evidence for photo fakery.

You said, "Don't worry Kid, you'll get plenty of cookies to feed the horse."

It comes across like a veiled threat in association with the site you linked.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

For one, how can I make a screen shot of something that happened already?

All someone has to do is type the name of your website: 4.bp.blogspot.com into google and the without even pressing return in the drop down suggestions it has the word 'unsafe' after it!

Or, if anyone types your linked website: 4.bp.blogspot.com and the word 'unsafe' after it, google will chuck up plenty of links saying it is unsafe. It is not to be trusted, and neither are you!

If anyone wants to clarify for themselves that the rubble pictures were faked by the perps then head over to cluesforum and check out the faked rubble thread and make their own mind up. It's not up to you to make their minds up for them, people are capable of deciding for themselves.

I'm not here to influence anyone like you are, if I post something like this then it's down to the individual to come to their own conclusions. That's the difference with us independent researchers, we don't lie, we don't tell people what they have to believe, we don't force anything on anyone, and we don't do insist there is one conclusion.

On the other hand, the OS gatekeepers in this 9/11 forum do lie, they do insist there is only one conclusion, and they do force information on people. When lying and belittling are your own methods to get people to side with you, then you will find that you will not get anywhere. Many gatekeepers who try to call themselves debunkers have been upholding the OS for years here and elsewhere, and yet you've debunked absolutely nothing! You're still going round in circles chasing your tail!

I did read what you said as a threat, and the fact you are linking unsafe sites and saying what you have confirms this. I suggest no one follows your links from now on, and no one even reads what you write. Who can trust someone who tries to deliberately infect people?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Why do you believe this? there are no facts that lead to this conclusion, there's no evidence to support it. You've been told by Simon Shack's website that this is a fake picture, and instead of wondering if it is and what evidence supports it you've just accepted it without question.

What sort of monumental idiots carry out a secret controlled demolition in plain sight to murder 3000 people, and then don't bother to use real photographers that were everywhere on the ground.

Using your logic, it would mean that these people are literally insane, they are incapable of using basic logic, but somehow they pulled off this unbelievable act using technology never even seen before, and kept all the engineering and physics campuses in the world silent about it.

You can't seriously believe this.

See my comment to your buddy below, go check out all the rubble pictures on cluesforum, and come to your own conclusions, if you then think cluesforum are wrong then that is up to you, no one is making you believe anything, everyone is entitled to believe what they want. You obviously have been brainwashed by the tv already, so no doubt you will not change your views from the version of events that were presented to you on tv. That is your choice.

BTW, how are you so sure 3000 died that day? Have you investigated each and every dead person?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I did read what you said as a threat, and the fact you are linking unsafe sites and saying what you have confirms this. I suggest no one follows your links from now on, and no one even reads what you write. Who can trust someone who tries to deliberately infect people?

The site he linked was an image on a blog. Google have not reported this site as suspicious in the last month and so your computer is misconfigured:
www.google.com...://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ebKDfm0h1oI/Rvwq-60idSI/AAAAAAAAAwM/8ddSuZYQ8Lg/s1600/wtc-ombre-0959.jpg< br /> (This link probably won't work because of ATS' formatting, so I entered it here too: paste2.org... )

Check it out yourself. I can see no warnings or trojans or anything suspicious whatsoever, and this is what I do to make my living.

See my comment to your buddy below, go check out all the rubble pictures on cluesforum, and come to your own conclusions, if you then think cluesforum are wrong then that is up to you, no one is making you believe anything, everyone is entitled to believe what they want.

You say this, but immediately afterwards you say this:

You obviously have been brainwashed by the tv already, so no doubt you will not change your views from the version of events that were presented to you on tv. That is your choice.

So anyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed, despite the fact that there was literally no evidence whatsoever presented in the cluesforum thread to explain why these are supposedly fake photos. They're literally just full of spurious comments like 'moving pole!' even though the two photos don't contradict each other at all.

This is the vast majority of the evidence presented there, just random comments on photos from people who clearly don't understand even the most basic concepts behind telephoto (for example).

Why do you trust these comments so much? Do you know what effect I am talking about when I say telephoto? Can you name it without any additional info? if not, then how do you expect to be able to tell a faked photograph?

BTW, how are you so sure 3000 died that day? Have you investigated each and every dead person?

I refuse to even give the tiniest bit of legitimacy to the vicsims idea. It's abhorrent, repellent and disgraceful. Anyone promoting it should be ashamed of themselves and be unable to look at themselves in a mirror.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

The site he linked was an image on a blog. Google have not reported this site as suspicious in the last month and so your computer is misconfigured:
www.google.com...://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ebKDfm0h1oI/Rvwq-60idSI/AAAAAAAAAwM/8ddSuZYQ8Lg/s1600/wtc-ombre-0959.jpg< br /> (This link probably won't work because of ATS' formatting, so I entered it here too: paste2.org... )

Nice try but I'm not going anywhere near your trojan links. Like I already said if you bothered to readf instead of rushing to reply without absorbing the content put before you, if you type the name of the site/blog and the word unsafe into google you will get loads of references to it being unsafe. That is enough for me thank you!

Check it out yourself. I can see no warnings or trojans or anything suspicious whatsoever, and this is what I do to make my living.

Just because you may work ith computers does not mean others have no computer knowledge!

So anyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed, despite the fact that there was literally no evidence whatsoever presented in the cluesforum thread to explain why these are supposedly fake photos. They're literally just full of spurious comments like 'moving pole!' even though the two photos don't contradict each other at all.

What a ridiculous reply, just because someone disagrees with me obviously does not mean they are brainwashed, but the fact you do believe the tv account of the 9/11 events says to me you are easily brainwashed by the MSN, but this is just an opinion, which I am entitled to.

Those phots are faked by the perps, I know enough about editing various types of media to know a fake when I see one! You say you work with computers, and you should know, unless the type you work with are speak and spell machines for children!

This is the vast majority of the evidence presented there, just random comments on photos from people who clearly don't understand even the most basic concepts behind telephoto (for example).

Why do you trust these comments so much? Do you know what effect I am talking about when I say telephoto? Can you name it without any additional info? if not, then how do you expect to be able to tell a faked photograph?

If you cannot spot they are faked by the perps and others trained in that area can, then stick to what you know, and don't make claims they are not faked if you really cannot tell.

I refuse to even give the tiniest bit of legitimacy to the vicsims idea. It's abhorrent, repellent and disgraceful. Anyone promoting it should be ashamed of themselves and be unable to look at themselves in a mirror.

I don't care if, in your personal opinion, I should be ashamed for not believing 3000 really died, I personally think the 3000 people were falsified, and I am entitled to that opinion, and if you think bad of that then that is up to you, makes no difference to me. I'm repelled by you and your comments but, I'm sure it wont bother you too much, everyone is different, everyone thinks differently, everyone is entitled to their own views. So just accept that, and don't get too hung up by it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Nice try but I'm not going anywhere near your trojan links. Like I already said if you bothered to readf instead of rushing to reply without absorbing the content put before you, if you type the name of the site/blog and the word unsafe into google you will get loads of references to it being unsafe. That is enough for me thank you!
Just because you may work ith computers does not mean others have no computer knowledge!

I read every post. Just because you think you understand something does not mean you do. Blogspot is a blog hosting site, trojan reports are for the individual blogs. The image linked is not a website, but an image. It's incredibly unlikely it hosted a trojan, and so your computer is misconfigured.

Simple as that, whether you want to hear it or not I frankly don't care.

What a ridiculous reply, just because someone disagrees with me obviously does not mean they are brainwashed, but the fact you do believe the tv account of the 9/11 events says to me you are easily brainwashed by the MSN, but this is just an opinion, which I am entitled to.

So let me get this right, because I want to be clear. People are free to disagree with you, but if they believe something you don't (the 'tv account') then they are brainwashed in your opinion? How is that remotely logical?

Those phots are faked by the perps, I know enough about editing various types of media to know a fake when I see one! You say you work with computers, and you should know, unless the type you work with are speak and spell machines for children!
If you cannot spot they are faked by the perps and others trained in that area can, then stick to what you know, and don't make claims they are not faked if you really cannot tell.

I can tell. There is literally nothing remotely suspicious in any of the images. There is of course no definitive test and the possibility exists that the images were faked, but there are no actual indications of this in any sense.

The fact that you consider yourself knowledgeable to be able to spot a fake image after reading cluesforum tells me that you have no real concept of what is required to claim authority in a topic. You're just wildly speculating and then calling people brainwashed when they don't agree with your speculation.

I don't care if, in your personal opinion, I should be ashamed for not believing 3000 really died, I personally think the 3000 people were falsified, and I am entitled to that opinion, and if you think bad of that then that is up to you, makes no difference to me. I'm repelled by you and your comments but, I'm sure it wont bother you too much, everyone is different, everyone thinks differently, everyone is entitled to their own views. So just accept that, and don't get too hung up by it.

Bolding mine. You have discredited yourself entirely, and I will take a lot of joy in mentioning to my friend that his father never existed. Nobody should be able to take you seriously after this post, and I fear for those who might think your opinion is reasonable.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join