It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 56
46
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
The amazing surviving 'plane tyres'. Maybe they are what brought down WTC7!





Its no wonder Truthers are not going anywhere with this pathetic tripe. If you need to revert to such nonsense, rather than some intelligence, then you cant be helped.




posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
Its no wonder Truthers are not going anywhere with this pathetic tripe. If you need to revert to such nonsense, rather than some intelligence, then you cant be helped.


This thread is a done deal, and as usual the LIARS lose. Why not come over to this thread (wrongly put it into the hoax bin) and try your hand at debunking ipsedixit's slam dunk evidence that all three "planes" at the Pentagon and the two towers were lacking a wake vortex? C'mon big guy, explain to us how yet another law of physics was broken on 911, not once, not twice, but three times.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
[Why not come over to this thread (wrongly put it into the hoax bin) and try your hand at debunking ipsedixit's slam dunk evidence that all three "planes" at the Pentagon and the two towers were lacking a wake vortex?









Sorry Truther you lose again
edit on 4-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek Truthers are not going anywhere


agreed. we're here for the long haul.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
[Why not come over to this thread (wrongly put it into the hoax bin) and try your hand at debunking ipsedixit's slam dunk evidence that all three "planes" at the Pentagon and the two towers were lacking a wake vortex?









Sorry Truther you lose again
edit on 4-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)



For someone who enjoys flying, you have a hostility to the physics of flying on 9/11.



It's like pulling cheap dentures with OS'ers
edit on 4-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

For someone who enjoys flying, you have a hostility to the physics of flying on 9/11.



For someone who demands evidence, you sure have an adverse reaction to it when it's given to you.

The vortices are clearly captured in the photos.

So what made you decide to pick up the pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ?



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

For someone who enjoys flying, you have a hostility to the physics of flying on 9/11.



For someone who demands evidence, you sure have an adverse reaction to it when it's given to you.

The vortices are clearly captured in the photos.

So what made you decide to pick up the pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ?


I have no intention of joining you OS'er witch hunters. Stop victimising the truth with your ridicules photos that show red arrows pointing at smoke and debris..



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

I have no intention of joining you OS'er witch hunters. Stop victimising the truth with your ridicules photos that show red arrows pointing at smoke and debris..


I put an arrow on the picture and pointed out the vortices just like the truther asked me to.

Speaking of debris did you know that you can track some of the debris through the air ,,,,,



right to the point where it landed.





So what made you decide to pick up the old pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ?



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

I have no intention of joining you OS'er witch hunters. Stop victimising the truth with your ridicules photos that show red arrows pointing at smoke and debris..


I put an arrow on the picture and pointed out the vortices just like the truther asked me to.

Speaking of debris did you know that you can track some of the debris through the air ,,,,,



right to the point where it landed.





So what made you decide to pick up the old pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ?



Yet again you post unsubstantiated photos that actually show nothing of substance. What is that junk on the lawn with the dude awkwardly posing over.

How long have you been witch hunting people on the internet?



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek
 



What's tripe about it? It's a photo that your people put out there, the only tripe thing about it is that we're meant to believe that staged photo! You only have to look at the recent Lagos crash and compare the engines and debris to 9/11 to know 9/11 is a pack of lies. Your buddy below keeps posting more 'tripe' as you call it!

This is what your people call 'evidence'! Get real.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
reply to post by GenRadek
 



What's tripe about it? It's a photo that your people put out there, the only tripe thing about it is that we're meant to believe that staged photo! You only have to look at the recent Lagos crash and compare the engines and debris to 9/11 to know 9/11 is a pack of lies. Your buddy below keeps posting more 'tripe' as you call it!

This is what your people call 'evidence'! Get real.


What bothers me is why these OS'ers are such witch hunters? It is like they are dogma obsessed Official Story adherents with their flaming torches and pitchforks.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Originally posted by kidtwist
reply to post by GenRadek
 



What's tripe about it? It's a photo that your people put out there, the only tripe thing about it is that we're meant to believe that staged photo! You only have to look at the recent Lagos crash and compare the engines and debris to 9/11 to know 9/11 is a pack of lies. Your buddy below keeps posting more 'tripe' as you call it!

This is what your people call 'evidence'! Get real.


What bothers me is why these OS'ers are such witch hunters? It is like they are dogma obsessed Official Story adherents with their flaming torches and pitchforks.


They are the real witch hunters, they hunt in packs, they cannot argue on their own, their arguments dont stand up on their own without their buddies backing them up. They do not know how to debate like adults, they are always hostile, they always hurl childish insults, it's a game of one-up-man ship with them, that is all they care about, not facts. Maybe their job depends on it so they have to be that way.

They are defending an OS lie, we are the real debunkers, they are the 'truthers' because they are defending the OS tv 'truth' without even caring about the facts. They act like trolls, and they know a real 'truther' is a perp invented term, and they know the perps have their own 'truth' sites to muddy the water. They like to ridicule people for getting any info from a 'truther' site, even though that is not where most of it comes from, and then they use the 9/11 myths perp site as their reference.

They slam every site that amkes money from 9/11, even though some just to it to help keep afloat, and even though we have nothing to do with those sites, or even use them as reference. But they have no quarms about being on ATS, which monetises itself from 'conspiracy theories'. Why are they even on a site like this for all these years if they dislike 'conspiracy theories'?? A lot of conspiracy theories turn out to be conspiracy fact.

You have some of them that will call you one of their made up terms 'truther' etc, and yet some say they this they dont fully believe the OS, so that must make them truthers. Hypocrisy of the highest order. It's getting so silly now, that they just cant be taken seriously!



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
Yet again you post unsubstantiated photos that actually show nothing of substance. What is that junk on the lawn with the dude awkwardly posing over.

How long have you been witch hunting people on the internet?


Tell me, what would substantiate a photo for you? Is it only substantiated if it agrees with your worldview? Because it seems to me that you are actively rejecting any evidence that is contrary to your established belief system. It's not a witch-hunt. It's an active denial of ignorance that people such as yourself are severely hindering.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
The vortices are clearly captured in the photos.

Right next to the plasticene porters with looking-glass ties.



posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
What is that junk on the lawn with the dude awkwardly posing over.


Maybe it's wind shear, or the "missing rigid frames" from the NIST Model of WTC7. Take a close look. One never knows what one may find.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

edit on 5-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
Yet again you post unsubstantiated photos that actually show nothing of substance. What is that junk on the lawn with the dude awkwardly posing over.

How long have you been witch hunting people on the internet?


Tell me, what would substantiate a photo for you? Is it only substantiated if it agrees with your worldview? Because it seems to me that you are actively rejecting any evidence that is contrary to your established belief system. It's not a witch-hunt. It's an active denial of ignorance that people such as yourself are severely hindering.


To answer your questions, I first have to set aside your witch hunt against people seeking the truth.

A substantiated photo is one with a known history or has elements within it that can be independently verified. You photo is of an unknown dude leaning over an unknown object at an unknown location at an unknown date.

You then suggest that it is debris of something on 9/11. You are irrational, illogical and you do not know what constitutes evidence.

Clearly you have defective thinking processes and it explains why you swallowed the Official Story hook, line and sinker.


Your silly photo
;


edit on 5-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
A substantiated photo is one with a known history or has elements within it that can be independently verified. You photo is of an unknown dude leaning over an unknown object at an unknown location at an unknown date.

You then suggest that it is debris of something on 9/11. You are irrational, illogical and you do not know what constitutes evidence.

Clearly you have defective thinking processes and it explains why you swallowed the Official Story hook, line and sinker.

This is disgraceful posting, you attack your opponents directly, but then complain about how your opponents attack people.

You have no knowledge of what you are talking about, and you clearly haven't bothered to even carry out the slightest amount of research. You are condemning yourself to ignorance and you believe yourself to be reasonable.

If you spent more than a few minutes looking into the facts of the day, you would find there are many photos of this kind with more than enough context and substantiation. I guess you want everyone else to do your work for you.



posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
If you spent more than a few minutes looking into the facts of the day, you would find there are many photos of this kind with more than enough context and substantiation. I guess you want everyone else to do your work for you.


We have our own eyes to see that there wasn't nearly enough debris to make half a Piper Cub. We can also see just from the released 5 frames that there was nothing nearly as large as Flight 77 that ever came anywhere near the building. I am sick of clowns like you and your lies and obfuscations. Here is a first hand CNN reporter telling us what he saw ON THE SCENE:

"From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon....the only sight is the sight of the building that's crashed in, and as I said, the only pieces left that we can see are small enough that you can pick up in your hand....there are no large sections, tail sections, wing sections, a fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse. Even though you look at the pictures of the Pentagon and you see that the floors have all collapsed, that didn't happen immediately...it wasn't until about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed."

www.youtube.com...

NOW PLEASE GO AWAY UNTIL YOU CAN DO SOMETHING MORE THAN LIE.


edit on 5-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
46
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

log in

join